​- 36 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

02-Sha'ban-1443AH
05-March-2022AD
07:56 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Urgent: News of a Great Global Calamity

Perhaps all those who reached their rectitude and older among males and females in the world would like to say in one voice: "O man, what is this great calamity? You have indeed filled us with dread by the title of this statement", then the author of the news replies to you and says: "The greatest calamity for the arrogant ones is If Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truly truthful in his claim to be the caliph of Allaah Lord of the worlds who created and perfected him and chose him to be His caliph on the whole world

For seventeen years, I have been saying: "O decision-makers, their governments, and all their peoples, I am Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, Allaah has made me his caliph on the whole world, so obey his command; as whoever obeys me has obeyed Allaah, and whoever disobeys me has disobeyed Allaah's command to obey His Caliph on the whole world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani"

Perhaps those would not understand the truth from their Lord, except with a painful torment of partners, would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, we are sick of hearing you rave about this news for 17 years, saying: " O mankind, indeed I am the caliph of Allaah , and His servant Imam Mahdi, on the whole world and that Allaah will achieve His purpose. O man, we are sick and tired of your rave about this news for seventeen years, and you have been frightening us with the punishment of Allaah if we do not worship Him alone, no partners Has He, and follow the fundamental verses of the Book in the Great Qur’an, and you have been striving diligently against us with it. What is wrong with you man? Do not you ever get bored? Your statements are published everywhere on Google and all different social media platforms but still, no one believed you in the world except for a few men and women among different populations, If only Allaah would torment us to believe you?" Then Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to you and says: O decision-makers, the staff of their governments and all their peoples, why do you want not to use your minds, hoping from Allaah if I was truly the Caliph of Allaah, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, to let you believe the truth from your Lord before the torment of disgrace from the Lord of the worlds?! And I see that you are insisting to be punished by Allaah if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truly Allaah's caliph on the worlds and I would like to ask you how do you want to be punished by Allaah? Because If I warned you of the lesser torment of Allaah through pouring floods, tsunamis, and fiery whirlwinds that ignite trees then mushrooms fire towards homes, in addition to earthquakes that make you run out of your houses, or when Allaah increases the intensity of earthquakes to reach 24 on the Richter scale so houses are collapsed over whoever Allaah wills among you ;thus they cannot escape due to the rapidity of the destruction of houses, those who deny Allaah (atheists) whether they are disbelievers or Muslims among astronomers and climatologists will say: "These are natural disasters because of climate changes"; as a result, those who do not use their minds will call them natural disasters like you did and indeed they are like cattle ,with all due respect to cattle when compared to them but they are even more astray than cattle, have they created the heavens and earth or have they acquired control over them?! Hence, no matter how Allaah torments you through air, sea, or land atheists among mankind will keep calling them: "Natural disasters" until Allaah destroys them joining the wicked with each other, heaping them all together, and puts them into the fire, therefore they say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"

Furthermore, If I warned you of swarms of blood species (the so-called Coronavirus) that are created by Allaah through His Word "Be" so it is, all atheists among human physicians would reply: "As expected, these are just viral mutations and we shall coexist with corona" but far is that from happening as to how would you coexist with death, may Allaah himself fights against you, how far you are turned back from the truth?! But those whom you fool would believe you and again may Allaah himself fights against you, how perverse are you!

The World Health Organisation has announced tidings of the near end of the pandemic, but Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to you and says: "Verily, Allaah has opened against you a COVID of severe torment as it is not a lesser torment anymore as it used to be but far greater than it was at the beginning because you have refused to turn back to Allaah Lord of the worlds giving no importance to Him and you did not humble yourselves at Him or invoke Him with submission. Also, you did not believe Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and believed the contradictory wrongdoing atheist, human physicians, that corona
is just a temporary pandemic that shall pass. Certainly, whoever uses their minds cannot be fooled twice unlike those who do not use their minds, they have been fooled more than a thousand times by atheists among human physicians. But, I, Allaah's global caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, am the only one in this world to advise you with truth in regards to the so-called Coronavirus and elaborate its future details without any contradictory information, and you will find its truth in the series of the blood gnat of the children of Adam
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=43755

Perhaps a questioner would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, given that you know from Allaah that which we do not know; according to your claim that you are the only one who knows the secret of Coronavirus in this world, and you say that it is a global lesser torment from Allaah short of the greater torment that perhaps they may repent to Allaah your Lord and their Lord. Also, you state that Coronavirus hits chests meaning that it affects the hearts within chests and since the early beginning you deny that it is of the known respiratory diseases of corona as you always say: "It is not corona but strains of somewhat like a gnat that you encompass not a thing about". Hence, does it make any sense that all this world is mistaken and you are the only one veracious in your call and your religious and scientific verdicts?" Then, Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to you and says: That is the reason why nations before you had been destroyed ,because as soon as Allaah sends a servant for them to rectify their tenets and call them to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him and warn them of Allaah's punishment if they disbelieved in his call, they say the same utterances you said. Read the news of those before you in the clear verses of the Great Quran, when Allaah the Exalted Said
: {فَقَالُوا أَبَشَرًا مِّنَّا وَاحِدًا نَّتَّبِعُهُ إِنَّا إِذًا لَّفِي ضَلَالٍ وَسُعُرٍ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ أَأُلْقِيَ الذِّكْرُ عَلَيْهِ مِن بَيْنِنَا بَلْ هُوَ كَذَّابٌ أَشِرٌ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ سَيَعْلَمُونَ غَدًا مَّنِ الْكَذَّابُ الْأَشِرُ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏}

{For they said: "A man! Alone from among us, that we are to follow? Truly, then we should be in error and distress or madness!"(24)
Has the remembrance been sent down upon him from among us? Rather, he is an insolent liar."(25) Tomorrow they will know who is the insolent liar,(26)} 54:24-26

O the worlds, if you were still following the truth, Allaah would not have sent His global caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to rectify your beliefs so he guides you through the glorious Qur'an to the path of Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy. And, yes! I am just a human like you but I know from Allaah that which you do not know. Also, my knowledge is not hypothetical or based on assumptions or percentages, but the true clarification of the Book of my Lord is undoubtedly 100% correct

Perhaps all questioners would like to say: " O man, you have indeed filled us with dread with the title of the statement that says: Urgent: News of a Great Global Calamity, so what is it?", Then Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to you and says: It is a firm plan of Allaah by a COVID that will annihilate 500 million out of each 1 billion people and I am thoroughly truthful and accurate. Among them is the despicable dragon Xi Jinping the president of China who disobeyed the order of Allaah's caliph on the worlds. The early arrogant ones provide statistics of zero deaths by corona but they know they are liars even if infections were in millions every 24 hours. For instance, if infections were 1 million every 24 hours they would announce 100 cases only, even if cases reached 100 million in 24 hours they would hide 99% of them

O Arabs and Non-Arabs, lo and
behold! Is it reasonable that a country whose population is in billions but its COVID cases are in tens and hundreds? While other countries whose populations are in millions yet their cases are in hundreds of thousands? They are all liars and do not tell people the truth. And if Arab media professionals are asked why the cases in China are in tens they would reply: "China is putting an end to corona and that is why you see they have been having zero death cases a long time ago", It is as if they are anti-death! But I give Xi Jinping the enemy of Allaah and His religion, Islam, tidings of his death with COVID the firm plan of Allaah, so that the number of deaths would change from zero to one at least! Like Xi Jinping after tolerating him for years while they hide the torment of Allaah. So O wicked ones, who are you lying to, while it is you who have hastened it to hit you and the worlds who did not forbid you from torturing the helpless Muslims in the Republic of China?

O Xi Jinping, the president of China, receive the tidings of the COVID of no escape from death, along with all the arrogant and wicked ones of your like in the worlds. Verily, this is a command from Lord of the worlds to announce to the worlds the death of 500 million of each 1 billion adults through an order from Allaah before the arrival of Planet Saqar, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾ }‏ صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]،

{Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example - that of somewhat [like] a gnat or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26) Who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers. (27) How could you disbelieve in Allah when you were dead and He brought you to life; then He causes you to die, then He brings you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned. (28)
[Surah: 2 - Al-Baqarah - Verses: 26-28]

And within this verse lies the sign of torment through the war of the minutest soldiers of Allaah in order to manifest the global caliph of Allaah Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammed, we understood that Allaah guides with it many thereby, but what is the secret that Allaah intends in His Word: { He misleads many thereby}? Then, Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to the questioners and say: These are the arrogant ones who if they see the way of right guidance they do not adopt it as way, so they have acted arrogantly towards the Caller to Allaah and His caliph after the way of guidance to their Lord had been cleared to them and were too proud to take this path. And when they went astray, Allaah left their hearts to stray because of their without-right-pride; thus they will never follow the caller to the truth from their Lord and because of their arrogance Allaah has blinded their insight in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
{ سَأَصْرِفُ عَنْ آيَاتِيَ الَّذِينَ يَتَكَبَّرُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَإِن يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الرُّشْدِ لَا يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الْغَيِّ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَكَانُوا عَنْهَا غَافِلِينَ ‎﴿١٤٦﴾ }‏

{I will keep distracted from My signs those who behave arrogantly on Earth without any right, and who, even if they see every sign, will not believe in them; they will not take the way of right guidance if they see it but will take the way of error if they see that. This is because they denied Our signs and paid them no heed} 7:146

And this is not because they are astray but they know with knowledge of certainty that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is the promise of Allaah to raise His caliph on the whole world who is Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, to perfect His light with him (Imam) even to the dismay of wicked ones and I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens that Allaah will perfect His light with His servant however much the guilty might dislike his manifestation

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds
Allaah's caliph and servant Al-Mahdi (Arabic: the Guided One); Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL
Source Text

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=372545