الموضوع: The certain proof about the reality of the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the bliss of (paradise) the heavenly-garden

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. smiling face The certain proof about the reality of the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the bliss of (paradise) the heavenly-garden

mam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

15 - 08 - 1435 AH
    13 - 06 - 2014 AD
    05:37 am
    ـــــــــــــــ

The certain proof about the reality of the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the bliss of (paradise) the heavenly-garden

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and all the believers in Allah the Lord of the worlds whom they do not associate with Him anything in every time and place until they meet their Lord with pure sound hearts and they are secured..

And O you the searcher for the evidence, we shall increase you and the worlds about the reality of the Greatest Bliss in the hearts of people whom Allah Love and they love Him, and I will cast with this question from the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the worshipers of the Greatest Bliss from among the supportive helpers of the Awaited Mahdi in the time of dialogue before the appearance and the victory and the establishment in the worlds and I say to you: O crowd of worshipers of the Greatest Bliss, so what you be doing if Allah decide on a day when people resurrect to the Lord of the worlds and He spoke to you utterly from behind a barrier and said to you: "Oh crowd of the honorable delegation, the pleasure of Allah upon His servants would not actually happen ever, and about the reason of your Lord sadness in His inner Self upon who went astray from among his servants it is because He is the Most Merciful of all the merciful and they despair from His Mercy". So what will be your reply O crowd of the honorable delegation servants of the Greatest Bliss?

And we repeat the question for the second time and we say: So if Allah would be speaking to you on the day people resurrect to the Lord of the worlds then He say to you: Indeed the pleasure in the inner Self of your Lord it's not going to happen upon His astray servants and the sadness will never go away from your Lord's inner Self for the reason that your Lord is the Most Merciful of the merciful, and the reason of their continuous chastisement is because of their despair from Allah's mercy Who is Most Merciful of the merciful", so what would be your reply O crowd of the honorable delegation from people whom Allah Love and they love Him?

And we repeat the question for the third time: so what would be your reply if you knew that the pleasure in the inner Self of Allah upon His servants who are astray would never happen ever forever and ever to endless infinity? And perhaps all the servants of the greatest bliss from the supportive helpers of the Awaited Mahdi in the time of dialogue before the appearance, would raise their voice and each one of them raise their pointy finger and ask to be allowed to answer for this reply. And then the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad interrupts them and I say to all of them altogether: No need to reply the answer we know what is your answer, truly we do not utter about the reality of the Greatest Bliss in the hearts of the worshipers of the Greatest Bliss except with the Truth and that is what my Lord have inspired me and taught me, and about your one united answer you will say: O Lord, as long as You would not fulfill the Greatest Bliss the pleasure of Your inner Self and the departure of Your sadness, indeed for the worshipers of the Greatest Bliss a request from You with one united tongue we are gathered upon one speak, so we can not be pleased with the bliss of the blissful paradise and our Lord being sorrow and sad upon His servants who are astray and regretting upon what they fell short of their duty to their Lord after they tasted the evil consequences of their conduct, and we ask You o our Allah by the fact of the enormous bliss of Your inner Self pleasure upon your servants that You do not let us be pleased with the bliss of the blissful paradise ever lasting eternal forever and ever to endless infinity as long as you are not sorrow and sad, and even if it would not be fulfilled to us the Bliss of Your inner Self upon your servants then we have this request from You our Lord: It is that we stay on the (Aaraf*) between paradise and hell fire we cry with falling tears in continuous way ever lasting as long as our Lord the most beloved to ourselves is grieving and sad upon His astray servants, so what is the benefit from the bliss of paradise and our Lord being sorrow and sad? So we are pleased that our situation be as that for us eternally between paradise and hell fire as long You are grieving and sad, and we never be pleased with the bliss of paradise as long You are grieving and sad and You upon that from those who are witnessing and sufficient enough that Allah is a Witness.
    The answer of the servants of the Greatest Bliss to their Lord is ended in this hypothetical dialogue.
    (Aaraf*) = A place between paradise and hell for people whom they did not have a messenger nor they received a message from Allah until they get the decision to go either paradise or hell.

Since I know a certain knowledge that I am the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni I swear by Who raised the mighty seven, and made firm the earth with mountains, and made Aad and Thamood parish, and drowned the strong pharaohs that is in this nation people whom Allah Love and they love Him they will find this answer readily present in their hearts and they are truly that will be this is their answer with no doubt nor suspicion.

And we come to the second reality, so if Allah would reply onto them and say: "O crowd of the servants the honorable delegation, as long as that your persistence has no boundaries to fulfill the pleasure of the inner Self of your Lord and the taking away of His sadness upon those whom are astray and chastised among my servants so then cast your selves into the hell fire altogether to what your Lord willed, then I get you out of it along with them then I make you inter into my mercy which encompass everything". So what do you think they will do O society of Muslims? And I swear by Allah the Great the Lord of the heavens and the earth and what's in between them, the Lord of the great Throne if that would be the condition to fulfill the bliss of the pleasure in the Lord's inner Self you would see them the honorable delegation whom Allah Love and they love Him males and females are charged towards the gates of hell with their utmost speeds, and every one of them wants to surpass the delegation altogether to the hell fire to cast himself so he would be the first in the pit of hell fire and if it was in that price to fulfill the pleasure in the inner self of Allah upon His astray servants! And the honorable delegation are being witness that the Imam Mahdi is uttering with what they know is readily present in their hearts right now and on that they are from whom are witnessing.

And as that we declare the third reality and we assure that with an oath by Allah the One the Supreme, Who will raise up those who are in the graves, He Know the dishonesty of eyes and what the hearts conceal, and to Him is the quickening, indeed they would never accept with the Kingdom of Allah altogether in the bliss of paradise from the lowest part of it to the highest splendid level which is named (Alwaseela) in the blissful paradise it is the closest level to the Lord of the Great Throne and even if Allah made to each one of them is the closest servant to the Lord's Throne and the most beloved to the Lord Himself and He aided every one of them with (kaf) and (noun) so he would say to something be and it would be, so it would never be pleasing any of the servants of the Greatest Bliss with all of that until the Self Pleasure of the most loved Thing to their hearts Allah the Most Merciful of the merciful so He is not grieving nor sad and they are on that from the witnesses for they are existing in this nation,
    and upon every one of them whom Allah had shown to them this statement of mine to give a true testimony that he has from Allah, and to purify the testimony about this fact in his heart with oath by Allah Who resurrect the bones from ashes, the Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is in between them, and the Lord of the Great Throne
    that what the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni uttered in this statement of his about the facts in the hearts of people whom Allah Love and they love Him that he found it right in his heart no doubt nor suspicion, so remember the saying of Allah the Most High: {And conceal not testimony. And whoever conceals it, his heart is surely sinful. And Allah is Knower of what you do.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara:283]

The teacher in the reality of the Greatest Bliss the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ـــــــــــــــ

Notice to my beloved in the way of Allah the searchers about the Truth altogether:
    You will find the testimonies one after another, wonder of the wonders! and then you think in this fact that upon it gathered those people males and females and they do not know each other ; but groups from scattered spots on earth from various countries of humans, so how they gathered upon the strongest and the greatest love for Allah! And for that you took a covenant with the All Merciful, a covenant that they would not be pleased unless He is pleased. Therefore O my brothers, so here you think within your selves how I found this fact in their hearts, so there must be a great secret behind it? And then the Imam Mahdi helps you onto knowing this great secret, indeed the greatest secret ever in the Book is the name Allah the Greatest; but it is the most great sign in the existence for the reality of the Lord's existence praise be to Him, and it is the reality of the Self pleasure of Allah on His servants.

And perhaps one of my beloved of the honorable Muslims' scholars would say: "Wait, wait O Nasser Mohammad, so Allah of us love Allah, and who is he the one does not love Allah from the Muslims?" So then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni reply to him and I say: O our Allah yes, so every Muslim loves Allah, but did you earn the love of Allah? So by Allah you do not feel what the servants of the Greatest Bliss feel with until you are to be from the people whom Allah Love and they love Him, and they whom thought of the condition of their Lord in the statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and thought how that if one of them see his mother or his father, or his daughter, or his son, or his brother cries in hell fire, so how will it be his condition? and perhaps one of the mothers would say: " O Nasser Mohammad, by Allah I would never be happy with my Lord's paradise and I see my son being chastised in the blazing fire, so wow to my grieve upon my son if he would be from the the companions of the flaming fire". Then the Imam Mahdi reply and I say to her: You are just from the servants of Allah the Most merciful of the merciful, if that was your condition so think how is the condition of who is more merciful than the mother for her son He is Allah the Most Merciful of the merciful.

And perhaps the whole scholars of the Muslims to speak with one tongue so they say: "Wait, wait O Nasser Mohammad, Allah is not sad upon the disbelievers who turn away from the call of their messengers of their Lord". Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni reply to them and I say: Don't you know that the honorable messengers are grieving upon the deliverers who turn away and belie with their call? And the top head of who grieve is the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad the messenger of Allah forgiveness and salutation be upon him and his family, and for that Allah the Most High spoke to His prophet and said: {So let not your self waste in grief for them}Truthful Allah the Great [Fater:8]. And grief is sorrow and sadness upon the turned away disbelievers, and for that Allah lectured His prophet and Allah the Most High said: {Then maybe you will kill yourself with grief, sorrowing after them, if they do not believe in this narration.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf:6]

And the scholars of the nation reply to us with emphasis in the grief of Mohammad the messenger of Allah -forgiveness and salutation be upon him and his family- is grieving and sad upon the turning away disbelievers despite that they are still insisting on their disbelief and their stubbornness, but the Lord of the worlds you find Him in the Book is grieving upon His servants who they became regretful on what they fell short of their duties to their Lord, so when it came to them the grief into themselves for what they fell short of their duties to their Lord in confirming with the saying of Allah the Most High: {Lest a one self should say: O to my grief, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! And surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;(56)} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zummar]. So then the grief comes in the Self of Allah on His regretful servants for what they fell short of their duties to their Lord right after Allah destroyed them in confirming with the saying of Allah the Most High: {It was not but a one cry, and lo! they were still.(29) O to my grief for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Don't they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they do not return to them?(31) And all surely altogether will be brought before Us.(32)} Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.]

So this is the condition of Allah the Most Merciful than the merciful so what is wrong with you, you ask about the condition of each others and you do not think how is the condition of your beloved Allah the Most Merciful of the merciful? And how much Most Merciful God He is, alone He is, no associate with Him.

O society of the righteous, so do you see yourself that you will be joyful with the beautiful ones and the blissful gardens of paradise and your Lord is grieving and sad? So if you were to see that you will be happy with the blissful paradise and your Lord is grieving and sad so that is your situation, but I swear by the Great Allah the Benign, the Merciful, if Allah determined to be sending the Imam Mahdi in the time of the prophets and showed to the whole prophets and messengers the reality of Allah the Greatest name, a prophet would not have asked Allah to do away of his people, and they would continue their call until they make the people one nation on the right path, for the prophets and the messengers do love Allah like people whom Allah Love them and they love Him, but Allah bestowed upon this nation that He determined raising the Imam Mahdi with them to teach them with the greatest reality in the Book and for that He created them so they take the pleasure of Allah as a purpose so the do not be pleased until He is pleased.
    And for those who take the pleasure of Allah as a mean to make them inter His paradise so for them is that, indeed Allah do not fail the promise.

But I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni I say: O to the strongest strong astonishment of mine, the servants' hearts enjoy with the beautiful mates and the blissful paradise and the most beloved thing to themselves is the worshiped Lord grieving and sad! Far far away, by the Lord of the earth and the heavens the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni will never be pleased until the most loved Thing to my self is pleased in the existence Allah the Most Merciful of the merciful, to Him I worship and to Him I prostrate, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

And we are waiting for the testimonies, and ponder over it, it will come to us from the crowd of people whom Allah Love and they love Him from different countries of the worlds, so be witness to their testimonies, and inform each other O crowd of the supportive helpers with this statement by its great importance to come and cast their testimonies with the Truth.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother who is humble upon the believers and mighty upon the human devils ; The Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?18430

اقتباس المشاركة 147058 من موضوع البرهان اليقين على حقيقة النَّعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنَّات النَّعيم..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    15 - شعبان - 1435 هـ
    13 - 06 - 2014 مـ
    05:37 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=147031

البرهان اليقين على حقيقة النَّعيم الأعظم من نعيم جنَّات النَّعيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله وأئمة الكتاب وجميع المؤمنين بالله ربّ العالمين لا يشركون به شيئاً في كل زمانٍ ومكانٍ حتى يُلاقوا ربَّهم بقلوبٍ سليمةٍ وهم آمنون..

ويا أيّها الباحث عن البيّنة، لسوف نزيدك والعالمين عن آيات حقيقة النَّعيم الأعظم في قلوب قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه، وسوف أُلقي بهذا السؤال من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى عبيد النَّعيم الأعظم من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور والنَّصر والتّمكين في العالمين وأقول لكم: يا معشر عبيد النَّعيم الأعظم، فماذا أنتم فاعلون لو أفتاكم الله يوم يقوم الناس لربّ العالمين وكلّمكم تكليماً من وراء الحجاب وقال لكم: "يا معشر الوفد المكرمين، إنّ رضوان الله على عباده لن يتحقّق أبداً، وأمّا سبب حزن ربّكم في نفسه على الضالّين من عباده هو بسبب أنّه أرحم الراحمين وهم من رحمته يائسون". فماذا سوف يكون ردّكم يا معشر الوفد المكرمين عبيد النَّعيم الأعظم؟
    ونكرر السؤال للمرة الثانية ونقول: فلو أنّ الله يخاطبكم يوم يقوم النّاس لربّ العالمين فيقول لكم: "إنّ رضوان نفس ربّكم لن يتحقّق على عباده الضالين ولن يذهب الحزنُ من نفس ربّكم بسبب أنّ ربّكم هو أرحم الراحمين، وسبب استمرارهم في العذاب هو بسبب يأسهم من رحمة الله أرحم الراحمين"، فماذا سوف يكون ردّكم يا معشر الوفد المكرمين من قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه؟

ونكرر السؤال للمرة الثالثة: فماذا سوف يكون ردّكم لو علمتم أنّ رضوان نفس الله على عباده الضالّين لن يتحقّق أبداً خالداً مخلداً إلى ما لا نهاية؟ وربّما يودّ كافةُ عبيد النَّعيم الأعظم من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور أن يرفع كلٌّ منهم اصبعه السّبّابة يطلب الإذن بالردّ على هذا الجواب. ومن ثمّ يقاطعهم المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد وأقول لهم جميعاً: لا داعي أن تردّوا على الجواب فنحن نعلم ما هو جوابكم، حقيقٌ لا ننطق عن حقيقة النَّعيم الأعظم في قلوب عبيد النَّعيم الأعظم إلا بالحقِّ ذلك مما ألهمني وعلمني ربّي.

وأمّا جوابكم الواحد الموحّد فسوف تقولون:
    "يا رب، ما دمت لن تحقّق لنا النَّعيم الأعظم رضوانَ نفسك وذهابَ حزنك فإنّ لعبيد النَّعيم الأعظم منك طلبٌ بلسانٍ واحدٍ موحّدٍ مجتمعين على قولٍ واحدٍ، فنحن لا نستطيع أن نرضى بنعيم جنّات النَّعيم وربنا متحسِّرٌ وحزينٌ على عباده الضالّين النّادمين على ما فرَّطوا في جنب ربّهم بعد أن ذاقوا وبال أمرهم، ونسألك اللهم بحقِّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك على عبادك أن لا تجعلنا نرضى بنعيم جنّات النَّعيم خالدين مخلدين إلى ما لا نهاية ما دمت متحسِّراً وحزيناً، وحتى ولو لم يتحقق لنا نعيم رضوان نفسك على عبادك فلنا منك ربنا هذا الطلبُ؛ هو أن نبقى على الأعراف بين الجنّة والنار نبكي بدمعٍ منهمرٍ بشكلٍ مستمرٍ خالدين ما دام ربّنا أحبّ شيءٍ إلى أنفسنا متحسِّراً وحزيناً على عباده الضالّين، فما الفائدة من نعيم جنّات النَّعيم وربّنا متحسِّر وحزينٌ؟ فنحن نرضى أن يكون هكذا حالنا خالدين بين الجنّة والنّار ما دمت متحسِّراً وحزيناً، ولن نرضى بجنّات النَّعيم ما دمت متحسِّراً وحزيناً وأنت على ذلك من الشاهدين وكفى بالله شهيداً".

انتهى جواب عبيد النَّعيم الأعظم إلى ربّهم في هذا الحوار الافتراضي.

وبما أنّني أعلم علم اليقين أنّني الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني أقسم بمن رفع السّبع الشداد وثبّت الأرض بالأوتاد وأهلك ثمودَ وعاداً وأغرق الفراعنة الشداد أنّ في هذه الأمّة قوماً يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه سيجدون هذا الجواب حاضراً في قلوبهم وأنّهم حقاً سوف يكون هذا ردّهم لا شكّ ولا ريب.

ونأتي إلى الحقيقة الثانية، فلو أنّ الله يردُّ عليهم فيقول: "يا معشر العبيد الوفد المكرمين، ما دام هكذا بلا حدودٍ إصرارُكم على تحقيق رضوان نفس ربّكم وذهاب حزنه على الضالّين المعذَّبين من عبادي فلتقْذفوا بأنفسكم في نار جهنّم جميعاً إلى ما شاء ربّكم، فمن ثمّ أخرجكم منها وإيّاهم فأُدخلكم في رحمتي التي وسعت كل شيءٍ". فماذا تظنّونهم سوف يفعلون يا معشر المسلمين؟ وأقسم بالله العظيم ربّ السماء والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم لو يكون ذلك شرطاً لتحقيق نعيم رضوان نفس الربّ لرأيتم الوفد المكرمين قوماً يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه ذكوراً وإناثاً ينطلقون نحو أبواب جهنّم بأقصى سرعاتهم، وكلٌّ منهم يريد أن يسبق الوفد أجمعين إلى نار جهنم ليلقي بنفسه فيكون الأوّل في قعر نار جهنّم لو كان في ذلك الثمن أنْ يتحقق رضوان نفس الله على عباده الضالّين! والوفدُ المكرمون على ذلك من الشاهدين أنّ الإمام المهديّ ينطق بما يعلمونه حاضراً الآن في قلوبهم وهم على ذلك من الشاهدين.

وكذلك نفتي بالحقيقة الثالثة ونؤكد ذلك بالقسم بالله الواحد القهّار من يبعث من في القبور ويعلم خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور وإليه النشور أنّهم لن يرضوا بملكوت الله أجمعين في جنّات النَّعيم من أدناها إلى الدرجة العاليّة الرفيعة التي تسمى بالوسيلة في جنة النَّعيم أقرب درجةٍ إلى ذي العرش العظيم وحتى لو جعل الله كلّاً منهم هو العبد الأقرب إلى عرش الربّ والعبد الأحبّ إلى نفس الربّ وأيَّد كلّاً منهم بأمر الكاف والنون فيقول للشيءٍ كن فيكون فإنّه لن يرضى أيّ من عبيد النَّعيم الأعظم بذلك كلّه حتى يتحقّق رضوان نفس أحبّ شيءٍ إلى قلوبهم الله أرحم الراحمين لا متحسِّراً ولا حزيناً، وهم على ذلك من الشاهدين لكونهم موجودون في هذه الأمّة.

وعلى كلٍّ منهم ممن أظهرهم الله على بياني هذا أن يُلقي بشهادة الحقِّ عنده من الله، ويُزكِّي الشهادة على هذه الحقيقة في قلبه بالقسم بالله العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم أنّ ما نطق به الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في بيانه هذا عن الحقائق في قلوب قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه أنّه قد وجده حاضراً في قلبه لا شكّ ولا ريب، فتذكروا قول الله تعالى:
    { وَلَا تَكْتُمُوا الشَّهَادَةَ وَمَنْ يَكْتُمْهَا فَإِنَّهُ آثِمٌ قَلْبُهُ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ عَلِيمٌ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:283].

المُعَلِِّم بحقيقة النَّعيم الأعظم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

ملاحظة إلى أحبتي في الله الباحثين عن الحقّ جميعاً :

سوف تجدون الشهادات تترى عجب العجاب! ومن ثمّ تتفكروا في هذه الحقيقة التي اجتمع عليها هؤلاء القوم من ذكرٍ وأنثى وهم لا يعرفون بعضهم بعضاً بل جماعات في بقاعٍ شتى في الأرض من مختلف دول البشر، فكيف أنّهم اجتمعوا على الحبِّ الأشدِّ والأعظم لله! ولذلك اتّخذوا عند الرحمن عهداً أن لا يرضوا حتى يرضى. إذاً يا إخواني، فهنا تتفكرون في أنفسكم كيف وُجِدَتْ هذه الحقيقة في قلوب هؤلاء، فلا بدّ أنّ وراء ذلك سرٌّ عظيمٌ؟ ومن ثمّ يساعدكم الإمام المهديّ على معرفة هذا السرِّ العظيم؛ بل أعظم سرٍّ في الكتاب على الإطلاق حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم؛ بل هو أكبر آيةٍ في الوجود لحقيقة وجود الربّ سبحانه، وتلك حقيقة رضوان نفس الله على عباده.

وربّما يودّ أحدُّ أحبتي علماء المسلمين المكرمين أنْ يقول: "مهلاً مهلاً يا ناصر محمد، فكلنا نحبُّ الله، ومن ذا الذي لا يحبّ الله من المسلمين؟". فمن ثمّ يرد ُّعليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: اللهم نعم فكلُّ مسلمٍ يحبّ الله،
    ولكن فهل نُلتُم محبة الله؟ فوالله لا تشعرون بما يشعر به عبيد النَّعيم الأعظم حتى تكونوا من قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه، وهم الذين تفكّروا في حال ربّهم في بيانات الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ، وتفكروا كيف لو أنّ أحدهم يرى أمّه أو أبيه أو ابنه أو أخيه يصطرخ في نار جهنّم؛ فكيف سوف يكون حاله؟ وربّما تودُّ إحدى الأمهات أن تقول: "يا ناصر محمد، والله لن أهنأ بجنّة ربّي وأنا أرى ولدي يتعذّب في نار الجحيم، فيا حسرتي على ولدي لو يكون من أصحاب الجحيم". فمن ثمّ يردّ عليها الإمام المهديّ وأقول لها: إنّما أنتِ من عبيد الله أرحم الراحمين، فإذا كان هذا حالك فتفكّري كيف حال من هو أرحم من الأمّ بولدها؟ اللهَ أرحمَ الراحمين.

وربّما يودُّ كافةُ علماء المسلمين أن ينطقوا بلسانٍ واحدٍ فيقولون: "مهلاً مهلاً يا ناصر محمد اليماني، فإنّ الله ليس بحزينٍ على الكافرين المعرضين عن دعوة رسل ربّهم". فمن ثمّ يردُّ عليهم الإمام المهديّ ناصر اليماني وأقول: ألا تعلمون أنّ الرسل المكرمين يتحسّرون على الكفار المعرضين المكذِّبين بدعوتهم؟ وعلى رأس المتحسِّرين خاتم الأنبياء والمرسلين محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولذلك خاطب الله نبيَّه، وقال تعالى:
    {فَلَا تَذْهَب نَفْسك عَلَيْهِمْ حَسَرَات} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر:8].

وإنّما الحسرة عليهم هي الأسف والحزن على الكفار المعرضين، ولذلك خاطب الله نبيَّه، وقال الله تعالى:
    {فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِنْ لَمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:6].

ومن ثمّ يردّ علينا علماء الأمّة بالإقرار بحسرة محمدٍ رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- على الكافرين، ومن ثم يقيم الإمام المهديّ عليهم الحجّة ونقول: يا أحبتي في الله، إذا كان هذا حال محمدٍ رسول الله -صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم- متحسِّراً وحزيناً على الكافرين المعرضين برغم أنهم لا يزالون مصرين على كفرهم وعنادهم ولذلك نهى الله نبيَّه أن يتحسّر عليهم وهم لا يزالون مُصرّين على كفرهم وعنادهم، ولكنَّ ربّ العالمين تجدونه في الكتاب متحسِّراً على عباده الذين أصبحوا نادمين على ما فرَّطوا في جنب ربّهم، فحين جاءتهم الحسرة في أنفسهم على ما فرطوا في جنب ربّهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّـهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم[الزمر].

فمن ثم تأتي الحسرةُ في نفس الله على عباده النادمين على ما فرّطوا في جنب ربّهم من بعد أن أهلكهم الله وهم عن دعوة الحقِّ معرضون، وقال الله تعالى:
    {إِنْ كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ (29) يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِمْ مِنْ رَسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ (30) أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ (31) وَإِنْ كُلٌّ لَمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ (32)} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

فهذا هو حال اللهِ أرحم الراحمين، فما خطبكم تسألون عن أحوال بعضكم بعضٍ ولا تتفكّرون كيف حالُ حبيبَكم الله أرحم الراحمين؟ وما أرحمه من إلهٍ وحده لا شريك له.

ويا معشر الصالحين، فهل ترون أنّكم سوف تهنأون بالحور العين وجنّات النعيم وربّكم متحسِّر وحزينٌ؟ فإن كنتم ترون أنّكم سوف تكونون سعداء بجنّات النّعيم وربّكم متحسِّر وحزينٌ فهذا شأنكم، ولكن أقسم بالله العظيم البرّ الرحيم لو قدَّر الله بعث الإمام المهديّ في عصر الأنبياء وبيَّن لكافة الأنبياء والمرسلين حقيقة اسم الله الأعظم لما دعا نبيٌّ على قومه، ولاستمروا في دعوتهم حتى يجعلوا الناس أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ لكون الأنبياء والمرسلين يحبّون الله كما يحبّ اللهَ قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه، ولكنَّ الله مَنَّ على هذه الأّمّة أنْ قدر بعثَ الإمام المهديّ فيهم ليُعْلِمهم بالحقيقة العظمى في الكتاب ولذلك خلقهم ليتّخذوا رضوان الله غايةً فلا يرضوا حتى يرضى. وأمّا الذين يتّخذون رضوان الله وسيلةً ليدخلهم جنّته فلهم ذلك، إنّ الله لا يخلف الميعاد.

ولكنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد أقول: يا عجبي الشديد الشديد؛ تهنأ قلوبُ العبيد بالحور العين وجنّات النعيم وأحبّ شيءٍ إلى أنفسهم الربِّ المعبود متحسِّر وحزين! هيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات لن يرضى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني حتى يرضى أحبُّ شيءٍ إلى نفسي في الوجود الله أرحم الراحمين، فلهُ أعبدُ وله أسجدُ والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.

وننتظر الشهادات، وتدبّروها، فسوف تأتينا من معشر قومٍ يحبّهم ويحبّونه من مختلف دول العالمين، فكونوا على شهاداتهم من الشاهدين، وبلّغوا بعضكم بعضاً يا معشر الأنصار بهذا البيان ذي الأهمية الكبرى ليحضروا فيلقوا بشهاداتهم بالحقّ.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم الذليل على المؤمنين العزيز على شياطين البشر؛ المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

After you have read the above statement, please write your testimony on the link bellow as the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni requested, peace be upon him and his family

اقتباس المشاركة :
    And upon every one of them whom Allah had shown to them this statement of mine to give a true testimony that he has from Allah, and to purify the testimony about this fact in his heart with oath by Allah Who resurrect the bones from ashes, the Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is in between them, and the Lord of the Great Throne that what the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni uttered in this statement of his about the facts in the hearts of people whom Allah Love and they love Him that he found it right in his heart no doubt nor suspicion, so remember the saying of Allah the Most High: {And conceal not testimony. And whoever conceals it, his heart is surely sinful. And Allah is Knower of what you do.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara:283]

The teacher in the reality of the Greatest Bliss the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    ـــــــــــــــ
    انتهى الاقتباس

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 24-09-2016, 12:47 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-07-2016, 02:07 AM
  3. مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 19-08-2014, 08:45 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 26-06-2014, 05:51 AM
  5. مشاركات: 0