Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 - 04 - 1436 AH
21 - 01 - 2015 AD
05:17 am
ــــــــــــــــــ

What is the matter with these people fighting over vanishing power of authority and they turn away from the call of resorting for judgement to the Quran, are they secure from the All Merciful’s plan?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful

Allah the Most High said: {And if your Lord had pleased, all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them. Wilt thou then force men till they are believers?(99) And it is not for any soul to believe except by Allah’s permission. And He casts uncleanness on those who will not understand.(100) Say: Look at what is in the heavens and the earth! And signs and warnings do not avail a people who do not believe.(101) What do they wait for, then, but the like of the days of those who passed away before them? Say: Wait then; I, too, am with you of those who wait.(102)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:99:102

And Allah the Most High said: {And they say: Why is not a sign sent to him from his Lord? Say: The unseen is only for Allah, so wait; surely I too with you am of those who wait.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:20

And Allah the Most High said: {T S M. (1) These are signs of the manifest Book.(2) Perhaps you fret yourself with grief because they disbelieve.(3) If We please, We could send down on them a sign from the sky, so that their necks would bend before it.(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu'ara] 26:1-4

And Allah the Most High said: {So wait-watching for the day when the heaven brings a manifest smoke,(10) Enveloping people. This is a painful chastisement.(11) Our Lord, remove from us the chastisement — surely we are believers.(12) When will they be reminded? And a Messenger has indeed come, making clear;(13) Yet they turned away from him and said: One taught (by others), a madman!(14) We shall remove the chastisement a little, (but) you will surely return (to evil).(15) On the day when We seize (them) with the most violent seizing; surely We shall exact retribution.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhan] 44:10-16

We give fatwa by the Truth to the people of Yemen government and populaces,and all the populations of the worlds that there is no way out for them except by responding to the call to the arbitration by the great Quran, and Allah's relief is among them calling them day and night to to the the arbitration to the great Quran yet they are still turned away from the True call, but upon us is the delivery of the message, and upon Allah to call (them) to account. We would never fight anyone in the purpose of reaching ruling-ship nor we ever shed a drop of blood for the sake of achieving the ruling-ship because the Muslim's blood is more precious with Allah than the kingship and authority; in fact it is easier with Allah the demolishing of Kaaba than spilling the Muslim's blood unjustly and aggressively without right. And Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- said: [Indeed demolishing of the Kaaba is easier than killing the Muslim] Truthful forgiveness and peace be upon him.

From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to all best and foremost supporters, we are folks Allah loves them and they love Him and we do not desire to exalt ourselves in the earth nor to make mischief and the good end is for those who keep their duty, so beware of the engagement in the sedition of the quarreling parties so leave them alone and what they are doing, and know that the (good) end is for the righteous and surely the land is Allah’s — He gives it for an inheritance to His righteous servants. Surely in this is a message for a people who are worshiping (Allah). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And certainly We wrote in the Book after the reminder that My righteous servants will inherit the land.(105) Surely in this is a message for a people who are worshiping (Allah).(106) And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the nations.(107)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:105-107

Here he is the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calling all the Muslims who split-up their religion into sects and parties to be arbitrated by Allah's Book the great Quran, let them know that the leadership (Imama) is to be selected by Allah and not who Allah made him leader (Imam) for the people that He praise be to Him just hired them to chose him from among the humans, so remember the word of Allah the Most High: {And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases. To choose is not theirs. Glory be to Allah and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him)!(28) And your Lord knows what their chests conceal and what they proclaim.(69) And He is Allah, there is no God but He! His is the praise in this (life) and the Hereafter; and His is the judgment, and to Him you will be brought back.(70)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:68-70

If Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was truly that Allah made him a leader Imam for the people so all the scholars of the Muslims can not surpass him from the great Quran because Allah increased him abundantly in knowledge of the Book, and none mind but those of understanding. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And their prophet said to them: Surely Allah has sent (Taloot) Saul to be a king over you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us while we have a greater right to kingdom than he, and he has not been granted abundance of wealth? He said: Surely Allah has chosen him above you, and has increased him abundantly in knowledge and physique. And Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:247

O Abdu Al-Malik Al-Houthi, O Abd Rabuh Mansoor Hadi, O Ali Abdu Allah Salih and all leaders of the quarreling parties in Yemen, if you were believing in Allah and in what He sent down upon Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- then respond to the call of arbitration to Allah's Book the great Quran so we devise for you the constitution of Allah's law of judgement in justice, and who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are believing? So let away the constitution of falsehood and the loyal-friends of falsehood I am a faithful adviser to you.

O my beloveds in Allah's love, so what do you want with the authority of the leadership over the people till you spill each others blood? Don't you know that if Allah granted you power on earth you just became responsible about those whom are under your care in front of the Lord of the worlds? Indeed by Allah Who there is not God other than Him, for that I was not obliged upon accepting the authority of leadership (khilafah) over the worlds for judging by what Allah sent down I would not have accepted in the kingdom of the whole world! By reason of mind and logic, is it better that my Lord asks me about my self or to ask me about the whole world! Don't you understand? There is no might nor power except in Allah. By Allah indeed just been given a great calamity who Allah appointed him a leader upon the people and did no justice nor judged in what Allah sent down.

O my believing brothers, do you not calculate the fate of your lives after your death? And you are not but in temporary-life to a life after death, in fact the life is after death because it is life without death to no end. So what have you send forth for your lives? Have you send forth good or other? So remember the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and let every soul consider that which it sends forth for the morrow, and keep your duty to Allah. Surely Allah is Aware of what you do.(18) And be not like those who forget Allah, so He makes them forget their own souls. These are the transgressors.(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hashr] 59:18-19

Listen and understand the fatwa of the Imam Mahdi by the Truth, and I say:

I swear by Allah the Great Who gives life to bones when they are decomposed, the Lord of the heavens and earth and what is in between them, and the Lord of the great throne, an oath of the Awaited Mahdi by the Truth not an oath of a disbeliever nor of an immoral believer that who found himself in his soul the greed to attain the kingship and the authority over his people and not but for the love of kingship and the power of authority and not for the cause of Allah then let him know that he has no connection with Allah and he is surly of the unaware ones, because if he was calculating his accounts that he is meeting his Lord he would have knew that he responsible about his responsibility in front of Allah, so that would disturb his bed-rest and the burden of the responsibility takes away the sleep from his eyes except a little. O to my amazement of whom they fight each other for reaching to the command and kingship, This is a strange thing indeed! How disliked to the self of the Imam Mahdi that my Lord to make me a leader (khalifa) on earth, Oh wow to me, my beloved in Allah's pleasure, it is so much difficult of a tremendous trial that Allah will test with it the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so He makes him a leader (kaslifa) on earth, what a calamity befalling the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if I do not be just and rule by what Allah sent down upon Mohammad the messenger of Allah and all the prophets forgiveness and peace be upon them altogether and I salute them the best salutation. Oh for what a great dreadful-anxiety coming onto me, despite that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would never fight anyone for the cause of (khilafah) leadership but Allah will surely accomplish His purpose and you shall know that Allah achieving His purpose, but most people do not know. O our Allah indeed You know that Your servant is surely of the truthful, and Allah is sufficient as a Witness.

O our Allah I call You to witness that indeed I do not have any connection with Shiites, O our Allah I call You to witness that indeed I do not have any connection with the people of Sunni, O our Allah I call You to witness that indeed I do not have any connection with all whom they split up their religion into sects and parties and each party being happy of what they have, until they keep up what has been sent to them from their Lord in the decisive-law of the great Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {As for those who split up their religion and became sects, you are not of them in a thing. Their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.(159)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:159

I call Allah to witness and Allah is sufficient as a Witness that Indeed I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni calling all Muslims to deny the pluralism of the sectarianism and partisan in Islam the religion of Allah, so be brethren servants of Allah. and never nor your brethren would be achieved and your enmity departs and your hearts be purified from rancor and hatred to one another until you hold fast in Allah's rope the great Quran and to leave behind your backs the division then you hold fast in the decisive law of what Allah had sent it to you then Allah unites hearts as He united the hearts of people before you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited. And remember Allah’s favor to you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes clear to you His messages that you may be guided.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:103

And it is not of the Muslims who spill blood of a Muslim or disbeliever wrongfully. O whom they name some parties by the terrorist Muslims, Allah’s curse be on you! How you are turned away! What is the crime of Islam and Muslims? Come to teach you the religion of Islam which came with it all the prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon them and their families and all the believers, Allah enjoined us in kindness to the parents and the kindness to the believers and kindness to the disbelievers whom they do not fight us in the religion, so Allah commanded us to be kind to them and deal with them justly. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah does not forbid you respecting those who do not fight you for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.(8) Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahina] 60:8-9

What is wrong with you wanting to distort the Muslims by saying "the Islamic terrorism" with the excuse of other people doings? non bearer of burden dose bear another’s burden. And I see you preparing evil plan against Islam and the Muslims, do you want to put off Allah's light? Her Allah just sent the Awaited Imam Mahdi by a decree that is made absolute in the written Book, and do you why? That is confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah will allow nothing save the perfection of His light, though the disbelievers are averse.(32) He it is Who has sent His Messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth that He may make it prevail over all religions, though the polytheists are averse.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:32-33

O our Allah surely You are Most Merciful with Your servants than Your servant and Your promise is the Truth and You are the Most Merciful of those who have mercy, O our Allah guide my Muslim brothers and the people altogether to the path of the All Mighty the Praised One by the True statement for the glorious Quran until they all know that the religion of Islam that indeed Allah sent it as mercy for the worlds. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=173529

اقتباس المشاركة 173529 من موضوع ما بال هؤلاء القوم يتقاتلون على السلطان الزائل ويُعْرِضون عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن فهل أمنوا مكر الرحمن؟

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـــاركة الأصلية للبيـــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=173525

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
01 - 04 - 1436 هـ
21 - 01 - 2015 مـ
05:17 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــ

ما بال هؤلاء القوم يتقاتلون على السلطان الزائل ويُعْرِضون عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن فهل أمِنوا مكر الرحمن
؟

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قال الله تعالى: {وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ لَآمَنَ مَن فِي الْأَرْضِ كُلُّهُمْ جَمِيعًا ۚ أَفَأَنتَ تُكْرِهُ النَّاسَ حَتَّىٰ يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ (99) وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَن تُؤْمِنَ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَيَجْعَلُ الرِّجْسَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ (100) قُلِ انظُرُوا مَاذَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَا تُغْنِي الْآيَاتُ وَالنُّذُرُ عَن قَوْمٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُونَ (101) فَهَلْ يَنتَظِرُونَ إِلَّا مِثْلَ أَيَّامِ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِهِمْ ۚ قُلْ فَانتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُم مِّنَ الْمُنتَظِرِينَ (102)} [يونس].

وقال الله تعالى: {وَ يَقُولُونَ لَوْلا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا الْغَيْبُ لِلَّهِ فَانْتَظِرُوا إِنِّي مَعَكُمْ مِنَ الْمُنْتَظِرينَ} [يونس:20].

وقال الله تعالى: {طسم (1) تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ (2) لَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ أَلَّا يَكُونُوا مُؤْمِنِينَ (3) إِن نَّشَأْ نُنَزِّلْ عَلَيْهِم مِّن السَّمَاء آيَةً فَظَلَّتْ أَعْنَاقُهُمْ لَهَا خَاضِعِينَ (4)} [الشعراء].

وقال الله تعالى: {فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُبِينٍ (10) يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (11) رَبَّنَا اكْشِفْ عَنَّا الْعَذَابَ إِنَّا مُؤْمِنُونَ (12) أَنَّى لَهُمُ الذِّكْرَى وَقَدْ جَاءَهُمْ رَسُولٌ مُبِينٌ (13) ثُمَّ تَوَلَّوْا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا مُعَلَّمٌ مَجْنُونٌ (14) إِنَّا كَاشِفُو الْعَذَابِ قَلِيلًا إِنَّكُمْ عَائِدُونَ (15) يَوْمَ نَبْطِشُ الْبَطْشَةَ الْكُبْرَى إِنَّا مُنْتَقِمُونَ (16)} [الدخان].
صــــدق الله العظيم

ونفتي بالحقّ إلى أهل اليمن حكومةً وشعباً وجميع شعوب العالمين أنّه لا مخرج لهم إلا بالاستجابة لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وفرجُ الله بينهم يدعوهم الليل والنهار إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ولا يزالون عن دعوة الحقّ معرضين، وإنّما علينا البلاغ وعلى الله الحساب.
ولن نقاتل أحداً بهدف الوصول إلى الحكم ولن نسيل قطرة دمٍ من أجل الوصول إلى الحكم كون دم المسلم هو أغلى عند الله من المُلك والسلطان؛ بل أهون عند الله هدم الكعبة من إسالة دم مسلمٍ ظلماً وعدواناً بغير الحقّ، وقال محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
[ لَهَدْمُ الْكَعْبَةِ حَجَرًا حَجَرًا أَهْوَنُ مِنْ قَتْلِ الْمُسْلِمِ ] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فنحن قومٌ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه لا نريد علوَّاً في الأرض ولا فساداً والعاقبة للمتقين، فاحذروا الانخراط في فتنة الأحزاب المتشاكسين فذروهم وما يفعلون، واعلموا أنّ العاقبة للمتقين، وأنّ الأرض لله يورثها لعباده الصالحين. وإنّ هذا لبلاغاً لقومٍ عابدين. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ كَتَبْنَا فِي الزَّبُورِ مِن بَعْدِ الذِّكْرِ أَنَّ الْأَرْضَ يَرِثُهَا عِبَادِيَ الصَّالِحُونَ (105) إِنَّ فِي هَذَا لَبَلَاغاً لِّقَوْمٍ عَابِدِينَ (106) وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ(107)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

فها هو الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو كافة المسلمين الذين فرّقوا دينهم إلى شيعٍ وأحزابٍ أن يحتكموا إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فليعلموا أنّ الإمامة اصطفاءٌ من الله وليس من جعله الله للناس إماماً أنّه قد وكّلَهم سبحانه باختياره من بين البشر، فتذكروا قول الله تعالى: {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (68) وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ (69) وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَى وَالْآخِرَةِ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (70)} صدق الله العظيم [القصص].

وإذا كان ناصر محمد اليماني حقاً جعله الله للناس إماماً فلن يستطيع كافة علماء المسلمين أن يهيّمنوا عليه من القرآن العظيم كون الله زاده بسطةً عليهم في علم الكتاب، وما يذَّكر إلا أولو الألباب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَقَالَ لَهُمْ نَبِيُّهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ بَعَثَ لَكُمْ طَالُوتَ مَلِكًا ۚ قَالُوا أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ عَلَيْنَا وَنَحْنُ أَحَقُّ بِالْمُلْكِ مِنْهُ وَلَمْ يُؤْتَ سَعَةً مِّنَ الْمَالِ ۚ قَالَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاهُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَزَادَهُ بَسْطَةً فِي الْعِلْمِ وَالْجِسْمِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يُؤْتِي مُلْكَهُ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ (247)} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ويا عبد الملك الحوثي ويا عبد ربه منصور هادي ويا علي عبد الله صالح وكافة قيادات الأحزاب المتشاكسين في اليمن، فإن كنتم تؤمنون بالله وبما أنزل على محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم فاستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم لنستنبط لكم دستور حكم الله بالحقّ، ومن أحسن من الله حكماً لقوم يؤمنون؟ فَدَعُوا دستور الباطل وأولياء الباطل إنّي لكم ناصحٌ أمينٌ.

ويا أحبتي في الله، فماذا تريدون بسلطان القيادة على الناس حتى تسفكوا دماء بعضكم بعضاً؟ أفلا تعلمون أنّكم إن مكّنكم الله في الأرض فقد أصبحتم مسؤولين عن رعيّتكم بين يدي الله ربّ العالمين؟ ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لولا أنّني مجبورٌ على قبول سلطان الخلافة على العالمين للحكم بما أنزل الله لما رضيت بملكوت الدنيا بأسرها. وبالعقل والمنطق فهل الأفضل أن يسألني ربّي فقط عن نفسي أم الأفضل أن يسألني عن العالَم بأسره! أفلا تعقلون؟ لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله. فوالله إنّه قد أوتي مصيبةٌ كبرى من ولّاه الله على الناس ولم يعدل ولم يحكم بما أنزل الله.

ويا إخواني المؤمنين، أفلا تحسبون مصير حياتكم من بعد موتكم؟ فتلكم هي الحياة. ولستم الآن إلا في غربةٍ لحياةٍ ما بعد الموت، كون الحياة هي من بعد الموت لأنها حياةٌ بلا موت إلى ما لا نهاية. فماذا قدمتم لحياتكم؟ فهل قدمتم الخير أم غيره؟ فتذكروا قول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَلْتَنْظُرْ نَفْسٌ مَا قَدَّمَتْ لِغَدٍ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ(18)وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَأَنْسَاهُمْ أَنْفُسَهُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمْ الْفَاسِقُونَ(19)} صدق الله العظيم [الحشر].

واسمعوا واعقلوا فتوى الإمام المهدي بالحقّ، وأقول :

أقسم بالله العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم قسم المهديّ المنتظَر بالحقّ لا قسم كافرٍ ولا مؤمنٍ فاجرٍ أنّ من وجد في نفسه الطمع لنيل المُلك والسلطان على شعبه وليس إلا حبّاً في المُلك والتسلط وليس من أجل الله فليعلم أنّه ليس من الله في شيءٍ وأنّه لمن الغافلين، كونه لو كان يحسُب حسابه بأنّه ملاقٍ ربّه لعلِم أنّه مسؤولٌ عن رعيته بين يدي الله فيقضُّ ذلك مضجعه ويُذهب همّ المسؤوليّة النوم من عينيه إلا قليلاً. فيا عجبي ممن يقاتلون بعضهم بعضاً من أجل الوصول إلى الحكم والملك، إنّ هذا لشيء عُجاب! وما أكرهَ ذلك إلى نفس الإمام المهديّ أنْ يجعلني ربّي خليفةً في الأرض، فيا ويلتاه يا أحبتي في الله فما أصعبه من بلاءٍ عظيمٍ سوف يبتلي الله به الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فيجعله خليفةً في الأرض، فيا لها من مصيبةٍ تحلّ بالإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إن لم أعدل وأحكم بما تنزّل على محمدٍ رسول الله وكافة النبيين صلّى الله عليهم جميعاً وأسلم تسليماً.
ويا له من همٍ عظيمٍ قادمٍ على الرغم أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لن يقاتل أحداً من أجل الخلافة ولكنّ الله بالغٌ أمره ولسوف تعلمون أنّ الله بالغٌ أمره، ولكنّ أكثر الناس لا يعلمون. اللهم إنّك لتعلم أنّ عبدك لمن الصادقين، وكفى بالله شهيداً.

اللهم إنّي أشهدك أنّني لست من الشيعة في شيءٍ، اللهم إنّي أشهدك أني لست من أهل السّنة في شيءٍ، اللهم إنّي أشهدك أنّني لست في شيءٍ من كافة الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وأحزاباً وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون حتى يقيموا ما أُنزل إليهم من ربّهم في محكم القرآن العظيم.

وقال الله تعالى: {إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُواْ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُواْ شِيَعاً لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُواْ يَفْعَلُونَ(159 )} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وأُشهد الله وكفى بالله شهيداً أنّني الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أدعو كافة المسلمين إلى نفي التعدديّة المذهبيّة والحزبيّة في دين الله الإسلام، فكونوا عباد الله إخواناً، ولا ولن تتحقق أُخوّتكم وتذهب عداوتكم وتتطهّر قلوبكم من الحقد والبغضاء لبعضكم بعضاً حتى تعتصموا بحبل الله القرآن العظيم وتنبذوا الفرقة وراء ظهوركم ثمّ تعتصموا بمحكم ما أنزله الله إليكم ثمّ يؤلّف الله بين قلوبكم كما ألّف بين قلوب أقوامٍ قبلكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلا تَفَرَّقُوا وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنْتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُمْ بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنْتُمْ عَلَى شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِنَ النَّارِ فَأَنْقَذَكُمْ مِنْهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:103].

وليس من المسلمين من يسفك دم المسلم أو الكافر ظلماً. فيا معشر الذين يسمّون بعض الطوائف بالإرهابيين المسلمين، قاتلكم الله أنّى تؤفكون! فما ذنب الإسلام والمسلمين؟ فتعالوا لنعلّمكم دين الإسلام الذي جاء به كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليهم وآلهم وجميع المؤمنين، فقد أوصانا الله ببرّ الوالدين وبرّ المؤمنين وبرّ الكافرين الذين لا يحاربوننا في الدين فأمرنا الله أن نبرّهم ونقسط إليهم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {لَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (8) إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (9)} صدق الله العظيم [الممتحنة].

فما خطبكم تريدون التشوية بالمسلمين بقولكم "الإرهاب الإسلامي" بحجّة أفعال قومٍ آخرين؟ ولا تزر وازرةٌ وزر أخرى. وأرى أنكم تعدّون مكراً ضدّ الإسلام والمسلمين، فهل تريدون أن تطفئوا نور الله؟ فها قد بعث الله الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر بقدرٍ مقدورٍ في الكتاب المسطور، وهل تدرون لماذا؟ وذلك تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {يُرِيدُونَ أَن يُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى اللَّهُ إِلَّا أَن يُتِمَّ نُورَهُ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ (32) هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ الحقّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

اللهم إنّك أرحم بعبادك من عبدك ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين، اللهم فاهدِ إخواني المسلمين والناس أجمعين إلى صراط العزيز الحميد بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد حتى يعلموا جميعاً أنّ دين الإسلام إنّما أرسله الله رحمةً للعالمين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..