Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - 06 - 1433 AH
19 - 05- 2012 AD
05:32 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

More details about who is the liar messiah (antichrist)..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messengers of Allah and his family the pure, and all supporters of my Lord, the beloved of my heart in ancient first comers and in the later ones and in the upper assembly till the day of judgement..

Peace be upon you my beloveds the best foremost supporters, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

Be warned then be-warned of the openly sedition of antichrist the liar messiah, indeed that is satan who will show-up to you appearing (acting as) a human, and he would address you openly by the speech and by the voice, and he collects against you his horses, as if it has fast wings, and his men, and he brings upon you his wealth and his daughters to share with you in the children, and he promises you with a garden underneath the soil. Perhaps my beloved in Allah’s love Om Khalid would like to say: “O my Imam, who is that man who will appear as a human to be able to speak to us openly so he would talk to us by his voice and he collects against us his horses and his men and his daughters to share mankind in the wealth and children? Will you give us fatwa in his matter, who would be by a condition to be fatwa directly from the decisive Book and not from stories and narrations to the fact it has the possibility of correct and the possibility of error and the forged lies against Allah and His messenger, we only want a manifest clear fatwa mentions who possess the openly sedition, who is he exactly so if he appeared the humans beware of his sedition whom they follow the True statement for the Reminder”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies upon the question of the respectable Om Khalid and I say: Surely we will leave the fatwa to you from Allah directly in His decisive Book telling you that there is an openly sedition of satan for all the people while they are seeing him by the sound and image upon the actual reality so he collects against them his horses, his men, and his daughters, and you find the fatwa in the word of Allah the Most High: {And incite whom you can of them with your voice, and collect against them your horsemen (troops) and your infantry, and share with them in wealth and children, and promise them. And satan promises them only to deceive.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:64

And not a prophet but he warned his people and his followers from the sedition of the liar messiah antichrist to the fact that the liar messiah antichrist is the outcast satan himself. Perhaps Om Khalid would like to say: “O my Imam would you increase us with knowledge why the prophets called him the liar messiah antichrist? Then the Awaited Mahdi Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies upon her and I say: O servant of Allah is it by the intellect and logic that the liar messiah antichrist would come and say to the people I am the liar messiah antichrist? In fact he will say to the people I am the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and I am Allah Lord of the worlds, and for that the prophets named him the liar messiah antichrist for the fact he is not the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his mother- and I salute them the best salutation — in fact he is a liar, there he is named the liar messiah antichrist for the fact he is not the True Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and it was not for the son of Maryam to say what he has no right in it but he will speak to people in a mature age so he speaks to them in what he spoke in the True fatwa while he was a child in the cradle so he said : {He said: I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet.(30) And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live(31) And to be kind to my mother; and He has not made me insolent, unblessed.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 30:30-32

And since the Knower of the unseen indeed knows that satan wants to impersonate the identity of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary therefore the wisdom is cleared to you by the Truth from returning of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and that is because the outcast satan desires to impersonate his identity and to claim divinity unjustly, for that Allah decreed the return of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary to the humans in order to fight with the Awaited Mahdi the liar messiah antichrist, then he (True Jesus) would of the righteous and the followers of the Imam Mahdi forgiveness and peace be upon the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and his mother and I salute them the best salutation.

Satan had prepared the jinn and mankind for coming out of the liar messiah that made the Christians to exaggerate in the Messiah Jesus son of Mary until they said that Allah is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary. Allah the Most High said: {Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Mary.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:72

Till when the liar messiah has appeared saying that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and says that he is Allah then the people and the Christians say: “ Don’t you see that the Muslims’ belief regarding the Messiah Jesus son of Mary is a false doctrine to the fact the Muslims believe that the Messiah Jesus son of Mary is a servant from the servants of Allah, but the Christians believe that Allah is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary? And here he is just returned the Messiah Jesus son of Mary to rule among the Muslims and the Christians by the Truth, and here he is just said that he is Allah as the Christians believed from before, and he did not say that he is a servant from the servants of Allah as the Muslims believed, so the doctrine of the Muslims became false and the Christians who they believe in the divinity of son Mary is the Truth.”. Then the Truth becomes false and the false is true, then the people follow the false doctrine and many of the Muslims except a few, and were not for Allah’s grace and His mercy upon you you would surely followed satan O community of Muslims except a few. Allah the Most High said: {And were it not for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy, you would certainly have followed satan except a few.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:83

As for jinn, it just cleared to them that the liar messiah because satan in the land of two Easts claiming divinity and was naming himself that he is the Messiah Jesus in the land of the two Easts, and he says that he is Allah and he takes a companion-mate and a son, but Allah saved them by hearing the great Quran which is nullifying the call of divinity for the kingdom to other than Allah glory be to Him, but the jinn knows that their foolish outcast satan is claiming divinity and takes a consort and a son, but the jinn called him the foolish of us which is the foolish of the jinn and they knew that he claims the divinity and takes a companion-mate and a son but Allah does not take a consort and a son. Allah the Most High said: {Say: It has been revealed to me that a party of the jinn listened, so they said: Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran,(1) Guiding to the right way — so we believe in it. And we shall not set up anyone with our Lord;(2) And He — exalted be the majesty of our Lord! — has not taken a consort, nor a son;(3) And the foolish among us used to forge extravagant lies against Allah;(4) And we thought that men and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah;(5) And persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among the jinn, so they increased them in evil doing;(6) And they thought, as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone;(7) And we sought to reach heaven, but we found it filled with strong guards and flames;(8) And we used to sit in some of the sitting-places thereof to steal a hearing. But he who tries to listen now finds a flame lying in wait for him;(9) And we know not whether evil is meant for those on earth or whether their Lord means to direct them aright;(10) And some of us are good and others of us are below that — we are sects following different ways;(11) And we know that we cannot escape Allah in the earth, nor can we escape Him by flight;(12) And when we heard the guidance, we believed in it. So whoever believes in his Lord, he fears neither loss nor injustice;(13) And some of us are those who submit, and some of us are deviators. So whoever submits, these aim at the right way.(14) And as to deviators, they are fuel of hell;(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:1-15

And we devise of this that satan is claiming the divinity of the kingdom and he takes a consort and a son but Allah really did take a consort nor a son. So keep your duty to Allah O who possess an understanding mind and follow the True explanatory-statement for the Book, and non mind except who possess an understanding mind.

And perhaps one of my beloveds of the best foremost supporters would like to say: “How for us the supporters to distinguish between those of understanding mind and the most evil walking-creatures the deaf, dumb whom do not understand?”. Then replying to the questioners and we say: As for those who do not understand as soon as you tell them about a person names himself Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the world-wide internet saying that he is the Awaited Mahdi disputing with people by the great Quran, so as for those who do not understand you will find them judge in regarding the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni before they hear his word and the logic of his knowledge, those lead themselves astray and lead their nation astray. As for those of understanding of them you would not find them judge in regarding the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni they will say to the questioners: “Wait for us until we ponder the call of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to see had he brought the Truth or he was of the players, they you here our judgement in him”. Those Allah gives them the good news of guidance to the fact they are of whom do not judge before hearing the argument of the caller and the authority of his knowledge, but they listen to the word first then they follow its best if the Truth was clear for them from their Lord, those do not judge before listening to the authority of knowledge of the Book by the manifest proof.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.
Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?6882

اقتباس المشاركة 43715 من موضوع مزيدٌ من التفصيل حول من هو المسيح الكذاب ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
28 - 06 - 1433 هـ
19 - 05- 2012 مـ
05:32 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـاركة الأصليَّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=43707
ــــــــــــــــــــ

مزيدٌ من التفصيل حول من هو المسيح الكذاب ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله وآله الأطهار وجميع أنصار ربي؛ أحبة قلبي في الأولين وفي الآخرين وفي الملأ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين..

سلامُ الله عليكم أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، السلامُ علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين. فاحذروا ثم احذروا فتنة المسيح الكذّاب الجهريّة، وإنّما ذلكم الشيطان سوف يظهر لكم متمثلاً إلى بشرٍ، ويكلمكم جهرةً بالخطاب بالصوت، ويجلب عليكم بخيولِه - كأنّ لها أجنحةً سريعةً - ورجالِه، ويجلب عليكم بأموالِه وبناته ليشارككم في الأولاد، ويعدكم بجنةٍ من تحت الثرى.

ولربّما تودّ حبيبتي في الله أم خالد أن تقول: "يا إمامي ومن ذلك الرجل الذي سوف يتمثل ببشر ليستطيع أن يخاطبنا جهرةً فيكلمنا بصوته ويجلب علينا بخيوله ورجاله وبناته ليشارك الإنس بالأموال والأولاد؟ أفلا تفتِنا في شأنه من يكون بشرط أن تكون الفتوى مباشرةً من محكم الكتاب وليس من الروايات والأحاديث كونها تحتمل الصح وتحتمل الخطأ والافتراء على الله ورسوله؛ بل نريد فتوى واضحةً بيّنةً تذكر صاحب الفتنة الجهريّة من هو بالضبط؟ حتى إذا ظهر يَحْذَرُ فتنتَه البشرُ الذين يتبعون البيان الحق للذكر". ومن ثمّ يردّ المهديّ المنتظَر على سؤال أمّ خالد المحترمة وأقول: لسوف نترك الفتوى لكم من الله مباشرةً في محكم كتابه يخبركم أنه يوجد فتنةٌ جهريّةٌ للشيطان للناس كافةً وهم يرونه بالصوت والصورة على الواقع فيجلب عليهم بخيله ورجاله وبناته، وتجدون الفتوى في قول الله تعالى:
{
وَاسْتَفْزِزْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ مِنْهُم بِصَوْتِكَ وَأَجْلِبْ عَلَيْهِم بِخَيْلِكَ وَرَجِلِكَ وَشَارِكْهُمْ فِي الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَوْلَادِ وَعِدْهُمْ ۚ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا ﴿٦٤} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وما من نبيّ إلا وحذّر قومه وأتباعه فتنة المسيح الكذّاب كون المسيح الكذّاب هو ذاته الشيطان الرجيم. ولربّما تودّ أم خالد أن تقول: "يا إمامي أفلا تزِدْنا علماً لماذا أطلق عليه الأنبياء اسم المسيح الكذاب؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليها المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: يا أمَة الله، وهل بالعقل والمنطق سوف يأتي المسيح الكذّاب فيقول للناس أنا المسيح الكذاب؟ بل سوف يقول للناس أنا المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأنا الله ربّ العالمين، ولذلك يسمّيه الأنبياء بالمسيح الكذّاب كونه ليس المسيح عيسى ابن مريم الحقّ - صلى الله عليه وعلى أمّه وأسلم تسليماً - بل هو كذّاب، ولذلك يسمّى المسيح الكذّاب كونه ليس المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، وما كان لابن مريم أن يقول ما ليس له بحقّ بل سوف يكلم الناس كهلاً فينطق لهم بما نطق بالفتوى الحقّ وهو في المهد صبياً فقال:
{قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّـهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا ﴿٣٠﴾ وَجَعَلَنِي مُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُ وَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلَاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا ﴿٣١﴾ وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

وبما أنّ علّام الغيوب ليعلم أنّ الشيطان يريد أن ينتحل شخصيّة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ولذلك تبيِّنت لكم الحكمة بالحقّ من عودة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وذلك لأنّ الشيطان الرجيم يريد أن ينتحل شخصيته ويدّعي الربوبيّة بغير الحقّ، ولذلك قدّر الله عودة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم إلى البشر لكي يحارب مع المهديّ المنتظَر المسيحَ الكذاب ومن ثمّ يكون من الصالحين التابعين للإمام المهديّ صلى الله على المسيح عيسى ابن مريم وأمّه وأسلّم تسليماً.

وقد مهّد شياطين الجنّ والإنس لخروج المسيح الكذّاب أن جعلوا النصارى يبالغون في المسيح عيسى ابن مريم حتى قالوا إنّ الله هو المسيح عيسى ابن مريم. وقال الله تعالى:
{
لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:72].

وحتى إذا ظهر المسيح الكذّاب يقول إنّه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ويقول إنّه الله ومن ثم يقول الناسُ والنصارى: "أفلا ترون أنّ عقيدة المسلمين في شأن المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عقيدةٌ باطلةٌ كون المسلمون يعتقدون أنّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عبدٌ من عبيد الله؟ ولكن النصارى يعتقدون أنّ الله هو المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، وها هو عاد المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ليحكم بين المسلمين والنصارى بالحقّ، وها هو قال إنّه الله كما اعتقد النصارى من قبل ولم يقل إنّه عبدٌ من عبيد الله كما اعتقد المسلمون، فأصبحت عقيدة المسلمين على باطلٍ والنصارى الذين اعتقدوا بربوبيّة ابن مريم هي الحقّ". ومن ثم يصبح الحقّ باطلاً والباطل حقاً ثم يتبع الناسُ العقيدة الباطلة وكثيرٌ من المسلمين إلا قليلاً، ولولا فضل الله عليكم ورحمته يا معشر المسلمين ببعث المهديّ المنتظَر لاتّبعتم الشيطان يا معشر المسلمين إلا قليلاً. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْلَا فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لَاتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ﴿٨٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

وأما الجنّ فقد تبيّن لهم المسيح الكذّاب كون الشيطان في الأرض ذات المشرقين يدّعي الربوبيّة وكان يسمّي نفسه في الأرض ذات المشرقين أنّه المسيح عيسى ويقول أنّه الله ويتخذ صاحبةً وولداً، ولكن الجنّ أطلقوا عليه
{
سَفِيهُنَا} أي سفيه الجنّ، وقد علموا أنّه يدّعي الربوبيّة ويتخذ صاحبةً وولداً، ولكن الله أنقذهم بسماع القرآن العظيم الذي ينفي دعوة الربوبيّة للملكوت لغير الله سبحانه، ولكنّ الجنّ يعلمون أنّ سفيههم الشيطان الرجيم يدّعي الربوبيّة ويتخذ صاحبةً وولداً ولكن الله لا يتخذ صاحبةً وولداً، وقال الله تعالى: {قُلْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ أَنَّهُ اسْتَمَعَ نَفَرٌ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآنًا عَجَبًا ﴿١﴾ يَهْدِي إِلَى الرُّشْدِ فَآمَنَّا بِهِ وَلَن نُّشْرِكَ بِرَبِّنَا أَحَدًا ﴿٢﴾ وَأَنَّهُ تَعَالَىٰ جَدُّ رَبِّنَا مَا اتَّخَذَ صَاحِبَةً وَلَا وَلَدًا ﴿٣﴾ وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ سَفِيهُنَا عَلَى اللَّـهِ شَطَطًا ﴿٤﴾ وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن تَقُولَ الْإِنسُ وَالْجِنُّ عَلَى اللَّـهِ كَذِبًا ﴿٥﴾ وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِّنَ الْإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقًا ﴿٦﴾ وَأَنَّهُمْ ظَنُّوا كَمَا ظَنَنتُمْ أَن لَّن يَبْعَثَ اللَّـهُ أَحَدًا ﴿٧﴾ وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاءَ فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا ﴿٨﴾ وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ فَمَن يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَّصَدًا ﴿٩﴾ وَأَنَّا لَا نَدْرِي أَشَرٌّ أُرِيدَ بِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ أَرَادَ بِهِمْ رَبُّهُمْ رَشَدًا ﴿١٠﴾ وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الصَّالِحُونَ وَمِنَّا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ كُنَّا طَرَائِقَ قِدَدًا ﴿١١﴾ وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن نُّعْجِزَ اللَّـهَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَن نُّعْجِزَهُ هَرَبًا ﴿١٢﴾ وَأَنَّا لَمَّا سَمِعْنَا الْهُدَىٰ آمَنَّا بِهِ فَمَن يُؤْمِن بِرَبِّهِ فَلَا يَخَافُ بَخْسًا وَلَا رَهَقًا ﴿١٣﴾ وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الْمُسْلِمُونَ وَمِنَّا الْقَاسِطُونَ فَمَنْ أَسْلَمَ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ تَحَرَّوْا رَشَدًا ﴿١٤﴾ وَأَمَّا الْقَاسِطُونَ فَكَانُوا لِجَهَنَّمَ حَطَبًا ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

ونستنبط من ذلك إنّ الشيطان يدّعي ربوبيّة الملكوت ويتخذ صاحبةً وولداً؛ ولكنّ الله حقيق لم يتخذ صاحبةً ولا ولداً. فاتقوا الله يا أولي الألباب واتبعوا البيان الحقّ للكتاب، وما يذَّكر إلا أولو الألباب.

ولربّما يودّ أحد أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار أن يقول: "وكيف لنا نحن الأنصار أن نُميّز بين أولي الألباب وبين أشرِّ الدواب الصمّ البكم الذين لا يعقلون؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ على السائلين ونقول: فأمّا الذين لا يعقلون فمجرد ما تخبرونهم عن شخصٍ يسمى نفسه الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني في الإنترنت العالميّة يقول إنّه المهديّ المنتظَر يحاجّ الناس بالقرآن العظيم، فأمّا الذين لا يعقلون فسوف تجدونهم مباشرة يحكمون في شأن دعوة ناصر محمد اليماني من قبل أن يسمعوا إلى قوله ومنطق علمه، وأولئك أضلّوا أنفسهم وأضلّوا أمتهم.

وأما أولو الألباب منهم فلن تجدوهم يحكمون في شأن ناصر محمد اليماني فسوف يقولون للسائلين: " أنظِرونا حتى نتدبّر دعوة الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني لننظر هل جاء بالحقّ أم إنّه من اللاعبين، ومن ثمّ تسمعوا حكمنا فيه". وأولئك يُبشِّرهم الله بالهدى كونهم من الذين لا يحكمون من قبل سماع حجّة الداعية وسلطان علمه بل يستمعون القول أولاً ومن ثم يتّبعون أحسنه إنْ تبيَّن لهم الحقّ من ربّهم، وأولئك لا يحكمون من قبل سماع سلطان علم الكتاب بالبرهان المبين.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..