Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 - Rabi Al-Thani - 1439 AH
19 - 12 - 2017 AD
09:28 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

Reply of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni about the vision of the Supporter Ali Hasan Al-Daboush that he sent it in privet

اقتباس المشاركة :
Ali Hasan Al-Daboush, In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
Peace of my Lord be upon my Imam and khalifa the beloved of my heart, and upon who followed you and went on your course from today till judgement day.
:The vision is
I saw a vision in my sleep last night after (Fajr) dawn prayer… I saw that I am watching TV an din segments of how accomplished the slaying of the president Ali Abdullah Saleh.. And suddenly I saw Ali Abdullah Saleh under a group of people whose clothes is civil while he says: “Invite Sheikh Nasser to me”. Around three times. “And I will surrender myself to him”. And a shawl around his neck. So he got (killed) yet I did not see blood. And the image on TV is not colored, normal without coloring as if it is homes’ watch camera. unclear picture, blurred. And the segment appeared on channel…. And I screamed at the faces of whom they were gathered with me in my house: Allah’s relief is near. Even I got up while I was repeating it then I got up from my sleep.
My lord witnessing on this. O my Imam, I do not say to you except the true-honesty, and I was about to send a message to you but I did not have an account… so I found urge in myself that I should tell you that vision. So many of messages I wrote it and I could not send it. In the meaning of that I back off from it except this vision… Your brother and I love you in Allah’s love / Ali Hasan Al-Daboush
Praise be to Allah who made us steadfast on knowing the Truth by worshiping the bliss of the goodly-pleasure of HimSelf
انتهى الاقتباس

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you my beloved in Allah’s love the honored and revered Ali Hasan Al-Daboush, vision is only an admonishment from Allah or announcing good news from Allah, to the fact nor legal laws should be built on it in Allah’s religion so Allah would not make a chance to for whom they forge lies against Allah so they would replace Allah’s religion an utmost change, or it is confused dreams which is varieties and lengthy especially for those who wake-up when it is time of prayer then returns to sleep and did not get up to pray due to the desire to sleep especially at the time of the middle prayer of dawn (fajr), so if Allah got them up to pray the middle prayer then they favored rather to continue sleep and their Lord knows about their excuse but they might see confused dreams lengthy varieties, so that’s confused dreams from satan as misleading out of him so they do not make distinction between the True vision from Allah and what from satan, and if they were to get up to perform the heavy middle prayer for them because sleep especially those who sleep late then it would be heavy, big on them except the humble ones devoted to Lord of the worlds.

As for the vision, it is short in one set, mostly it is the short vision in one set connected and it would be known yet not a condition for the asleep to get up at the end of it, rarely this happens; in fact one sees the vision in his sleep as segment that Allah displays it to him then the segment of vision ends while the sleeping one continues his sleep, and it is not required to wake up from his sleep when at its end, anyways the true and the lie of it Allah teaches them to whom possess interpretation of sayings of the doers of good as the righteous man man told the youths according to what they see. And Allah the Most High said: {And two youths entered the prison with him. One of them said: I saw myself pressing wine. And the other said: I saw myself carrying bread on my head, of which birds were eating. Inform us of its interpretation; surely we see thee to be of the doers of good.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yousuf] 12:36, while they did not know they he is a prophet, in fact they see him from the righteous ones in manners and deeds through their living with him in the prison, and of those who often mention Allah, and the spenders, to the fact monetary gifts arrive to him from the women that indeed affected them deeply with his love from the wives of the ministers, and most of it is comes from anonymous sources, and only mere messenger comes to visit Yusuf and say: “This is a gift to you from a (woman) doer of good”, so Yusuf -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- takes it to the fact he knew that it is only an encouragement from her for his guarding against evil, and they know that he is imprisoned unjustly but they would not dare to tell their husbands because of their love to him affected them deeply as well from their fear from the wife of the president of prime minister council and president of finance for the kingdom of Egypt, and when they saw Yusuf from the doers of good the spenders for the needy with him in prison whom with him for that they chose him from among the prisoners by interpreting the sayings of their visions, and since he is from the doers of good the righteous spenders and Allah teaches him from the interpretation of sayings what He pleases whether the ones of the vision is truthful or confused dreams of the liars about the short vision.
{وَدَخَلَ مَعَهُ السِّجْنَ فَتَيَانِ ۖ قَالَ أَحَدُهُمَا إِنِّي أَرَانِي أَعْصِرُ خَمْرًا ۖ وَقَالَ الْآخَرُ إِنِّي أَرَانِي أَحْمِلُ فَوْقَ رَأْسِي خُبْزًا تَأْكُلُ الطَّيْرُ مِنْهُ ۖ نَبِّئْنَا بِتَأْوِيلِهِ ۖ إِنَّا نَرَاكَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ (36)} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

In any case, the vision does not come mostly as the sleeping one saw it, some of it what is a decisive vision and some of it that needs interpretation, as for the decisive vision that does not need interpretation in comes repeatedly in his sleep in the same content of the vision, as like the vision of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so he use to see that he is marrying Zainab wife of Zaid, so he knew that if Zaid divorces her and her term ends then he has to carry out Allah’s command especially for him, so whenever he saw a vision to marry Zainab wife of Zaid Bin Haritha then on the morning of that night Zaid bin Haritha comes and says: “O messenger of Allah, I want to divorce my wife”. Then Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- says to him: {And it not befitting for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His messenger have decided an affair, to exercise a choice in their matter. And whoever disobeys Allah and His messenger, he surely strays off to manifest error.(36) And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and keep your duty to Allah; and you concealed in your heart what Allah would bring to light, and you feared the people, and Allah has a greater right that you should fear Him. So when Zaid dissolved her marriage-tie, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers about the wives of their adopted sons, when they have dissolved their marriage-tie. And Allah’s command is ever performed.(37) There is no harm for the Prophet in that which Allah has ordained for him. Such has been the way of Allah with those who have gone before. And the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute —(38)} [Al-Ahzãb]Truthful Allah the Great 33:36-38
{وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْرًا أَن يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ ۗ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا مُّبِينًا (36) وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِي أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَاهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِي أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَائِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا (37) مَّا كَانَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ مِنْ حَرَجٍ فِيمَا فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَهُ ۖ سُنَّةَ اللَّهِ فِي الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلُ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ قَدَرًا مَّقْدُورًا (38)} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

So whenever the vision is repeated then Zaid comes to the prophet -prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him- and say “O messenger of Allah, I want to divorce my wife”. Then he -prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him- repeats to him the word: {Keep your wife to yourself and keep your duty to Allah}
{أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ} صدق الله العظيم.

And that is not admonishment to Zaid for the fact marriage is by mutual consent and not for Allah’s prophet to compel him on keeping her in the custody of a husband, but my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- knew that if Zaid divorces his wife then she became an imposed command upon him from Allah. So Zaid came one day and he just divorced his wife yet he did not ask the permission from the prophet as in each time so here Allah placed His prophet in front of the actual situation so the prophet said to him: “Surely your wife is still your wife and it is not permissible for you to get her out of your home a final departure to her family’s house, and it is not permissible for her to get out a final departure to the house of her family to the fact applying the divorce by separation is not from the moment of uttering divorce; in fact she is still your wife leaves and return to his house as it was before the utterance of divorce, so she is still your wife until finishing the term from the day of uttering divorce, and calculate the term (number of months) so if you agreed before the term (is over) then the term of divorce is invalid and that is not counted a divorce, as for when the term of divorce passed and ended while you did not back of then applying the divorce will be accomplished legally by separation so there is no going back to marriage except with new contract”.

But the prophet knew that this matter id decreed and there is no escape for him from marrying her after the end of her term by the final departure to her family’s house, and the prophet feared the sharp tongues of the hypocrites and in whose hearts is a disease and the agitators to say: “He been deeply affected in loving her”, and even if he said: “In fact it is Allah’s command in the vision of dream”; yet they will say: “He been deeply affected by loving her while she is in custody of a husband”, lies and forgery against prophet of Allah, and for that he wanted from Allah not to fulfill this vision, so he used to say to Zaid in each time: {Keep your wife to yourself and keep your duty to Allah}, but firstly, Allah wanted to honor Zainab daughter of Jahsh, the most honored among the wives of the messenger of Allah after Khadija to the fact Allah commanded His messenger initially to engage her for Zaid yet her father and her mother refused to the fact she is the daughter of Sheikh Bani Makhzoum and they said: “If Mohammad messenger of Allah it would have been a pleasant good news to us, and as for he ask engaging her with Zaid while he knows that he is of the freed slaves, verily no”. Zainab was listening to what is going on between her father, her mother and the messenger; Allah’s messenger Who sent him to ask her engagement, until when she heard the response of her parents to the messenger; a messenger of Allah, and when he wanted to leave then she put on Hijab came out then said to the messenger Allah’s messenger: “Return” in a loud voice, so he returned. Then she turned to her parents then said with angry voice: “Are you saying no to the messenger Allah’s messenger? Verily, by the glory of my Lord and His Majesty…” And she repeated her vow that she would never marry except Zaid even if he is a slave; in fact in recognition to the request of Allah’s messenger -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- so Allah honored her and made her marry the prophet when Zaid dissolved her marriage-tie, and whoever humbles himself in humility for Allah He would raise him/her. As well to nullify their call to Zaid that he is son of Mohammad, as well, so there will be no straitness against the believers in marrying their adopted ones, and sent down the explanatory-statement that the prophet was hiding it in himself that he has not been deeply loving her; in fact it is a command from Allah in the vision of sleep. And that is the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And it is not befitting for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His messenger have decided an affair, to exercise a choice in their matter. And whoever disobeys Allah and His messenger, he surely strays off to manifest error.(36) And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and keep your duty to Allah; and you concealed in your heart what Allah would bring to light, and you feared the people, and Allah has a greater right that you should fear Him. So when Zaid dissolved her marriage-tie, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers about the wives of their adopted sons, when they have dissolved their marriage-tie. And Allah’s command is ever performed.(37) There is no harm for the Prophet in that which Allah has ordained for him. Such has been the way of Allah with those who have gone before. And the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute —(38)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:36-38
{أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ}
{وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْرًا أَن يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ ۗ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا مُّبِينًا (36) وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِي أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَاهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِي أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَائِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا (37) مَّا كَانَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ مِنْ حَرَجٍ فِيمَا فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَهُ ۖ سُنَّةَ اللَّهِ فِي الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلُ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ قَدَرًا مَّقْدُورًا (38)}
صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

As in regard to your vision so many other than you seen the announcement of handing over the leadership from Ali Abdullah Saleh from the visions of good news by ratifying the Awaited Mahdi, and it belongs to its owner in particular whom they are in confusion of the matter for if Allah desires to admonish in the dream whoever of them He pleases, so keep your duty to Allah my beloved in Allah’s love Ali Hasan Al-Daboush, as it cleared to me from your vision that you were certain in yourself that the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh will handover the leadership for the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and you did not suspect that a weight of an atom, and Allah wanted to shake your certainty and the supporters then Allah establishes His messages However He pleases, and (all) matters turn to Allah.

This explanatory-statement is an admonishment for you , and an explanatory-statement from the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a reminder for those who keep in mind to the fact I was going to reply to you with a very short reply in a private message and I did not know but it became a long explanatory-statement! And the matter is up-to Allah from before and after. Has he been able to change the decree in the vision of Allah’s command to His prophet despite that the prophet tried to change the decree of the vision for it may not get fulfilled? And the attempt of changing it only that is out of fear from the people’s words, but Allah has more right to fear Him and not to care for the talk of the agitators and the hypocrites aft fulfilling the vision of the command to him from his Lord, and you know that through the prophet’s response to Zaid Bin Haritha who the prophet took him as a son, and for that the prophet was saying to Zaid: {And it is not befitting for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His messenger have decided an affair, to exercise a choice in their matter. And whoever disobeys Allah and His messenger, he surely strays off to manifest error.(36) And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and keep your duty to Allah; and you concealed in your heart what Allah would bring to light, and you feared the people, and Allah has a greater right that you should fear Him. So when Zaid dissolved her marriage-tie, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers about the wives of their adopted sons, when they have dissolved their marriage-tie. And Allah’s command is ever performed.(37) There is no harm for the Prophet in that which Allah has ordained for him. Such has been the way of Allah with those who have gone before. And the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute —(38)}Truthful Allah the Great, out of fear from the people’s talk to scold him with sharp tongues especially the agitators.
{وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِي أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَاهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِي أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَائِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا (37) مَّا كَانَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ مِنْ حَرَجٍ فِيمَا فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَهُ ۖ سُنَّةَ اللَّهِ فِي الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلُ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ قَدَرًا مَّقْدُورًا (38)} صدق الله العظيم

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?33538

اقتباس المشاركة 277220 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على رؤيا الأنصاري علي حسن الدعبوش التي أرسلها على الخاص ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
01 - ربيع الثاني - 1439 هـ
19 - 12 - 2017 مـ
09:28 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=277185

ردّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على رؤيا الأنصاري علي حسن الدعبوش التي أرسلها على الخاص

اقتباس المشاركة :
علي حسن الدعبوش بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليك أمامي وخليفه حبيب قلبي ربي وعلى من اتبعك وسار على نهجك من يومنا إلى يوم الدين .
الرؤيا هي :-
(رأيت رؤيا في منامي الليله البارحه بعد صلاه الفجر ...رأيت اني اتابع التلفزيون وفي مقاطع كيف تم قتل الرئيس علي عبدالله صالح .. وفجأءه رأيت على عبدالله صالح تحت مجموعه من الناس لباسهم مدني وهو يقول ادعولي..الشيخ ناصر حوالي ثلاث مرات . أسلم نفسي له .وعلى رقبته شال . (فقتل) ولم أرى دم .والصوره في التلفزيون ليست ملونه عادي بدون تلوين كأنها من كيمره مراقبه منازل .صوره غير واضحه مشوشة .وظهر المقطع في قناه .....وانا صرخت على وجه الذين كانوا مجتمعين عندي في منزلي فرج الله قريب حتى قمت وانا ارددها وقمت من نومي )))
.وربي يشهد على ذالك . ياامامي اني ما أقول لك إلا الصدق وقد كنت سوف ارسل لك رساله في وقتها ولم يكن معي رصيد ..فوجدت عزيمة في نفسي اني اقول لك تلك الرؤيا . وكم وكم من رسائل كتبتها كثيره أريد أرسلها ولم أستطيع . بمعنى اني اتراجع عنها إلا هذه الرؤيا .... اخوك ويحبك في الله /علي حسن الدعبوش
الحمدالله الذي ثبتنا على معرفه الحق بعباده نعيم رضوان نفسه
انتهى الاقتباس

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته حبيبي في الله علي حسن الدعبوش المكرم والمحترم، إنما الرؤيا موعظةٌ من الله أو تبشيرٌ من الله كونها لا تُبنى عليها أحكامٌ شرعيّةٌ في دين الله حتى لا يجعل الله فرصةً للذين يفترون على الله الكذب فيبدلوا دين الله تبديلاً أو بأضغاث الأحلام التي هي منوعاتٌ ومطولاتٌ وخصوصاً للذين يصحون حين ميقات الصلوات ثم يرجع فينام ولم يقُم يصلي نظراً للرغبة في النوم خصوصاً في الصلاة الوسطى الفجر، فإذا أقامهم الله ليصلّوا الصلاة الوسطى ففضلوا مواصلة النوم وربهم أعلم بعذرهم، ولكنهم قد يروا أضغاث أحلامٍ منوعاتٍ مطولاتٍ فتلك أضغاث أحلامٍ؛ فتلك من الشيطان مغالطةً منه حتى لا يميّزون ما بين الرؤيا الحقّ من الله وما هي من الشيطان، ولو أنهم قاموا ليؤدّوا الصلاة الوسطى الثقيلة عليهم بسبب النوم خصوصاً أصحاب النوم المتأخر فتكون عليهم ثقيلةً كبيرةً إلا على الخاشعين المخلصين لربّ العالمين!

وأما الرؤيا فهي إمّا قصيرةٌ في موضوعٍ واحدٍ وغالباً ما تكون الرؤيا قصيرة وفي موضوعٍ واحدٍ مترابطٍ ويُعلم وليس شرط أن يقوم النائم في نهايتها فنادراً ما يحدث هذا؛ بل يرى الرؤيا في منامه مقطعاً يعرضه الله عليه فينتهي مقطع الرؤيا والنائم مواصلٌ نومه وليس شرط أن يفيق من منامه حين نهايتها.

وعلى كل حالٍ فإن الصدق والكذب منها يُعلّمهما الله لمن يشاء من أصحاب تأويل الأحاديث من المحسنين كما أخبر الفتيان الرجل الصالح حسب ما يرونه. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَدَخَلَ مَعَهُ السِّجْنَ فَتَيَانِ ۖ قَالَ أَحَدُهُمَا إِنِّي أَرَانِي أَعْصِرُ خَمْرًا ۖ وَقَالَ الْآخَرُ إِنِّي أَرَانِي أَحْمِلُ فَوْقَ رَأْسِي خُبْزًا تَأْكُلُ الطَّيْرُ مِنْهُ ۖ نَبِّئْنَا بِتَأْوِيلِهِ ۖ إِنَّا نَرَاكَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٣٦} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف]. وهم لا يعلمون أنه نبيّ بل يرونه من الصالحين في الأخلاق والعمل من خلال معايشتهم له في السجن ومن الذاكرين لله والمنفقين كونها كانت تصل له هدايا مالية من النسوة اللاتي شُغفنَ بحبه من نسوة الوزراء، وكانت أغلبها تأتي من مصادر مجهولةٍ وإنما مجرد رسولٌ يأتي فيزور يوسف فيقول: "هذه لك هدية من فاعلة خير"، فيأخذها يوسف عليه الصلاة والسلام كونه علم أنما ذلك تشجيعٌ منها لتقواه ويعلمنَ أنه محبوسٌ ظلماً ولكنهنَّ لم يتجرأنَ أن يخبرنَ أزواجهنَّ بسبب شغفهن بحبه وكذلك من خوفهنّ من امرأة رئيس مجلس الوزراء ورئيس المالية لمملكة مصر، وحين كانوا يروا يوسف من المحسنين المنفقين للمساكين في السجن معه ولذلك اختاروه من بين السجناء بتأويل أحاديث رؤياهم، وبما أنه من المحسنين المنفقين الصالحين ويعلّمه الله من تأويل الأحاديث ما يشاء سواء كان أصحاب الرؤيا من الصادقين أم أضغاث أحلامٍ أم كاذبين برؤيا قصيرة.

وعلى كل حال ليست الرؤيا تأتي غالباً كما رآها النائم في نومه فمنها ما هي رؤى محكمةٌ ومنها ما هي تحتاج إلى تأويلٍ، وأما الرؤيا المحكمة التي لا تحتاج إلى تأويلٍ فهي تأتي متكررة في منامه بنفس مضمون الرؤيا، كمثل رؤيا محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم فكان يرى أنه يتزوج زينب امرأة زيدٍ فعلم أنه إذا طلقها زيدٌ وانقضت عدتها فعليه أن ينفذ أمر الله الخصوصي له، فكان كلما شاهد رؤيا أن يتزوج زينب امرأة زيدٍ بن حارثة ففي صباح تلك الليلة يأتيه زيدٌ بن حارثة فيقول: "يا رسول الله إني أريد أن أطلق زوجتي"، ثم يقول له محمدٌ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
{وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّـهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْرًا أَن يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ ۗ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّـهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا مُّبِينًا ﴿٣٦وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِي أَنْعَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّـهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّـهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّـهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَاهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِي أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَائِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّـهِ مَفْعُولًا ﴿٣٧مَّا كَانَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ مِنْ حَرَجٍ فِيمَا فَرَضَ اللَّـهُ لَهُ ۖ سُنَّةَ اللَّـهِ فِي الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلُ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّـهِ قَدَرًا مَّقْدُورًا ﴿٣٨} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

فكلما تكررت الرؤيا فيأتي زيدٌ إلى النبيّ عليه الصلاة والسلام وقال: "يا رسول الله إني أريد أن أطلق زوجتي"، ثم يكرر له القول عليه الصلاة والسلام:
{أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ} صدق الله العظيم. وليست تلك موعظةً لزيدٍ كون الزواج بالتراضي وليس لنبيّ الله الحقّ أن يرغمه على بقائها في ذمّة زوجٍ، ولكن جدّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم كان يعلم أنه إذا طلق زيدٌ زوجته فهي أصبحت عليه أمر من الله مفروضٌ.

فجاء زيدٌ ذات يومٍ وهو قد طلق زوجته ولم يطلب الإذن من النبيّ كما في كلّ مرةٍ فهنا وضع الله نبيّه أمام الأمر الواقع فقال له النبيّ: "فزوجتك لا تزال زوجتك فلا يجوز لك أن تخرجها من بيتك خروجاً نهائياً إلى بيت أهلها ولا يجوز لها أن تخرج خروجاً نهائيّاً إلى بيت أهلها كون تطبيق الطلاق بالفراق ليس من لحظة لفظ الطلاق؛ بل لا تزال زوجتك تروح وترجع إلى بيته كما كان من قبل لفظ الطلاق، فلا تزال زوجتك حتى انقضاء العدّة من يوم لفظ الطلاق، وأحصوا العدّة، فإن اتفقتما قبل انقضاء العدّة بطلت عدّة الطلاق ولا يحسب ذلك طلاقاً، وأما إذا انقضت عدّة الطلاق ولم تتراجعا فيتمّ تطبيق الطلاق شرعاً بالفراق فلا تعود للزوجٍ إلا بعقدٍ جديدٍ".

ولكن النبيّ قد علم أن ذلك أمرٌ مقضيٌ فلا مفرّ من الزواج بها من بعد انقضاء عدّتها بالخروج النهائي إلى بيت أهلها، وكان النبيّ يخشى ألسنة المنافقين الحداد والذين في قلوبهم مرضٌ والمرجفون أن يقولوا: "شُغفَ بها حباً"، وحتى ولو قال: "بل أمرٌ من الله في رؤيا المنام"؛ بل سيقولون: "شُغفَ بها حباً وهي في ذمّة زوجٍ"، كذباً وافتراء على نبيّ الله، ولذلك كان يريد من الله أن لا يحقق هذه الرؤيا فكان يقول لزيدٍ في كل مرةٍ:
{أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ} ولكن الله أولاً أراد أن يُكرم زينب بنت جحش أكرم نساء رسول الله من بعد خديجةٍ كون الله أمر رسوله بادئ الأمر أن يخطبها لزيدٍ ورفض أبوها وأمها كونها بنت شيخ بني مخزومٍ وقالوا: "لو خطبها محمدٌ رسول الله له لكانت بشرى لدينا سارة وأمّا أن يخطبها لزيدٍ وهو يعلم أنه من الموالي فلا". وكانت زينب تتسمع لما يدور بين أبيها وأمها ورسول رسولِ الله الذي بعثه لخطبتها، حتى إذا سمعت ردّ أبويها لرسول رسول الله فلما أراد أن ينصرف فتحجبت وخرجت فقالت لرسول رسول الله: "ارجع" بصوتٍ عالٍ، فرجع. فمن ثم التفتت إلى أبويها فقالت بصوتٍ غاضبٍ: "أتقولون لرسول رسول الله لا؟ فبعزّة ربي وجلاله..." وكررت في قسمها أنها لن تتزوج إلا زيداً حتى ولو كان رقيقاً؛ بل تقديراً لطلب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم، فكرمها الله وزوّجها للنبيّ بعد إذ قضى زيدٌ منها وطرًا، ومن تواضعَ لله رفعه. وكذلك حتى ينفي دعاءهم لزيدٍ ( ابن محمد )، وكذلك حتى لا يكون على المؤمنين حرجٌ في أزواج أدعيائهم، وتنزّل بيان الرؤيا التي كان يخفيها النبيّ في نفسه وأنه ليس قد شغف بها حباً بل أمرٌ من الله في رؤيا المنام. وذلك هو البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّـهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْرًا أَن يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ ۗ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّـهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا مُّبِينًا ﴿٣٦وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِي أَنْعَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّـهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّـهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّـهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَاهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِي أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَائِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّـهِ مَفْعُولًا ﴿٣٧مَّا كَانَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ مِنْ حَرَجٍ فِيمَا فَرَضَ اللَّـهُ لَهُ ۖ سُنَّةَ اللَّـهِ فِي الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلُ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّـهِ قَدَرًا مَّقْدُورًا ﴿٣٨} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

وبالنسبة لرؤياك فلكم غيرك شاهد إعلان وتسليم القيادة من علي عبد الله صالح من رؤيا المبشرات بتصديق المهديّ المنتظَر وهي تخصّ أصحابها وبالذات الذين هم في حيرةٍ من الأمر لئن أراد الله أن يعظ من يشاء منهم في منامه، فاتقِ الله حبيبي في الله علي حسن الدعبوش، فكما تبيّن لي في رؤياك أنك كنت موقناً في نفسك أنّ الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح حتماً سوف يُسلّم القيادة للمهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني ولم تشكّ في ذلك مثقال ذرةٍ، وأراد الله أن يزلزل يقينك والأنصار ثم يُحْكم الله آياته كيفما يشاء وإلى الله ترجع الأمور.

وهذا بيانٌ لك موعظة وبيانٌ من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ذكرى للذاكرين كوني كنت أريد أن أردّ عليك بردٍ قصيرٍ جداً في الرسالة على الخاص ولم أدرِ إلا وقد صار بياناً طويلاً ومُفصّلاً رغم أنفي ولم أكن أنوي كتابة بيانٍ! ولله الأمر من قبل ومن بعد. فهل استطاع أن يغيّر قدر رؤيا أمر الله إلى نبيّه برغم أنّ النبيّ حاول أن يغيّر قدر الرؤيا علّها لا تتحقق؟ ومحاولة تغييرها وإنما ذلك خشية من كلام الناس ولكن الله أحقّ أن يخشاه ولا يبالي بكلام المرجفين والمنافقين من بعد تصديق رؤيا الأمر إليه من ربه، وتعلمون ذلك من خلال رد النبيّ على زيد بن حارثة الذي اتخذه النبي له ولداً، ولذلك كان النبي يقول لزيد:
{وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِي أَنْعَمَ اللَّـهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّـهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّـهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّـهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَاهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِي أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَائِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّـهِ مَفْعُولًا ﴿٣٧مَّا كَانَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ مِنْ حَرَجٍ فِيمَا فَرَضَ اللَّـهُ لَهُ ۖ سُنَّةَ اللَّـهِ فِي الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلُ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّـهِ قَدَرًا مَّقْدُورًا ﴿٣٨} صدق الله العظيم، خشية من كلام الناس أن يسلقوه بألسنةٍ حدادٍ خصوصاً المرجفون.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
اخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..