Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

06 - 02 -1430 AH
02 – 02 – 2009 AD
02:46 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

Certainly, love divides into two..
And who said to you that you are ignorant about your Lord and my Lord — O my companion and the beloved of my heart?

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon my the seal of the prophets and messengers and their righteous families and the followers for the Truth till the day of judgement, after this..

O my companion, I still think well and highly of you that you are of the servants of the Greatest Bliss, and the Greatest Bliss is that Allah is being pleased upon you but you did not stop at that; in fact you want that Allah is being pleased in Himself, and that is not an objection against Allah’s will, you just made a mistake O my companion and beloved of my heart and the joy of my eye. I will direct a question to you: Do you love Allah? So if you said: Yes, and who does not love Allah! Then I say: But love is degrees so do you love Him a strong love? So if the answer was yes and He knows best in what in the soul of His servant; then I say to you: Surely the love divides into two:

1- Love for the reason of possession.
2- And Love for the reason of one’s self.

So if your love to your Lord is for the reason to save you from His chastisement and to make you enter His heavenly-garden so there is no problem, and that is for you by Allah’s permission surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise, and if your love to Allah’s Self so you worship Allah’s Self pleasure in His own Self surely the goal here became great very, very, very much; in fact intervene between you and achieving your goal all the astray nations — from the Truth — of them what walk or fly from the mosquito to what is above it and that is because you want Allah to be pleased in Himself and here you achieved Allah’s goal of creating you for it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the mankind except that they should worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51:56
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿56﴾} [الذاريات] صدق الله العظيم.

And the purpose justifies the means, so if you were not worshiping Allah except for Him to make you enter paradise then at the time of you entering paradise Allah would be pleased with you and He pleased you in what you wanted from Him that He saves you from His fire and make you enter His paradise; and here your purpose is about yourself if you were as that my companion.

But I will ask you a question and I hope that you be in the utmost truthfulness with me in the answer: If that one of your the children, the most loved to yourself disobeyed you for a hundred years does not obey a command for you, may Allah forbid that, then you saw him on the day of Judgement screaming in hell-fire, so do you see that you will be happy with the bliss and the pure beautiful ones while your son is in hell-fire regretting on disobeying his father the utmost regret? So if you said: O Lord make me intercede. Allah would not make you intercede a thing in it! And why, O my companion? because you are ignorant of your Lord if you did that. but if you said: “O Lord, my son had disobeyed me; in fact he even had beaten me and he had regret on that, and I hear his screams in hell-fire saying I wish I did not disobey my Lord and my father, Oh I wish that I had taken a way with the messenger. And I felt with a sorrow in myself upon my son non knows its extent other than you, so you thought.. if this was my sorrowing what about the sorrow of Who is Most Merciful with my son than I and Your promise is the Truth and You are the Most Merciful that all who have mercy?”. And here the response comes to you from your Lord so He take out your son to you and make him join you in the blissful garden of heaven, O my companion and the beloved of my heart, but their problem is that they are despairing from His mercy because they do not know their Lord.

And we taught you previously what Allah says after He annihilates His servants who they denied in the messengers of their Lord so He destroys them an utter destruction then He says in Himself: {O sorrow upon the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Did they not see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30:32
{يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} [يس] صدق الله العظيم.

And based on it I ask you to bear witness O my companion so be of the witnesses that I forbade on myself the blissful garden of heaven until my Bliss is achieved of it and it is that my is being pleased in Himself because I surely love Allah more than everything in the world and in the hereafter. So how I enjoy with the bliss of the pure beautiful ones and I just knew what you were not knowing? Therefore Allah will make the people a one nation so He guides the people all together the living of them and the dead except who refused Allah’s mercy and hated His pleasure and Allah’s pious friends, while he knows that it is the Truth, surely he just wronged himself, and I would never dare to call on Allah for him so he does not be the an arch opponent for Allah, but I knew in Allah’s sorrow upon the astray and not on satans who are hateful for the Truth while they know that it is the Truth, Those are more deserving to be burned in hell-fire than the astray who if they knew the Truth they would have followed it, that is to say surely satans are more deserving in the chastisement of hell than who besides them.

I see you as if you are hating me because my words that I am ready to redeem in the level of the whole kingdom if my Lord gave me it, so what is the secret Oh my companion? I shall inform you with it. By Allah Who there is no God other than He nor I worship else than Him, it was not an objection from me against Allah’s will and He is All Knowing in that nor it is a mercy from me in the mosquito because Allah is Most Merciful in it than His servant but having her remain in hell-fire intervened between me and achieving my Greatest Bliss, and the Greatest Bliss in my respect is that Allah is being pleased in Himself, and how Allah is being pleased in Himself unless He makes all things enter in His mercy the whole nations from the mosquito to what is above it of whatever walks or flies surely my Lord is Doer of what He intends. And Allah the Most High said: {Then as for those who are unhappy, they will be in the Fire; for them therein will be sighing and groaning ,(106) Abiding therein so long as the heavens and the earth endure, except as your Lord please. Surely your Lord is Doer of what He intends.(107)}Truthful Allah the Great [Houd] 11:106-107
{فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ شَقُوا فَفِي النَّارِ لَهُمْ فِيهَا زَفِيرٌ وَشَهِيقٌ ﴿١٠٦﴾ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ رَبُّكَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِيدُ ﴿١٠٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It may be that your Lord will have mercy on you. And if you return (to mischief), We will return (to punishment). And We have made hell a prison for the disbelievers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:8
{عَسَىٰ رَبُّكُمْ أَن يَرْحَمَكُمْ ۚ وَإِنْ عُدتُّمْ عُدْنَا ۘ وَجَعَلْنَا جَهَنَّمَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ حَصِيرًا ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

And in the secret of the mosquito to what is above it of the nations hides the secret of the Imam Mahdi whom Allah guides by him the people altogether so He makes them a one nation by Allah’s permission except the satans until the taste the evil consequences of their conduct, and in the following verse carries the secret of the Imam Mahdi whom Allah guides by him the people altogether, as for who they believed surely they know that he is the True Imam Mahdi from their Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah disdains not to set forth any parable — a mosquito or anything above that. Then as for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord; and as for those who disbelieve, they say: What is it that Allah means by this parable? Many He leaves in error by it and many He leads aright by it. And He leaves in error by it only the transgressors,(26) Who break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation and cut asunder what Allah has ordered to be joined, and make mischief in the land. These it is that are the losers.(27)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:26-27
{إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖوَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿٢٦﴾ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّـهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّـهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

O my honorable brother, why the Imam Mahdi is the only one who was able to achieve the task so he would save the nation altogether so Allah makes the worlds all of them a one nation? Is not that but because his great purpose in the Self of his Lord? And Allah is He Whose help is sought against what you describe.

O my companion I had taken you a close friend and I would never give up your friendship as long as the heavens and the earth endure by Allah’s permission — in the world’s life and the hereafter — O joy of my eye, and peace upon you and upon the family of your home altogether, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=6518

اقتباس المشاركة 6518 من موضوع ومن قال لك أنّك من الجاهلين بربّك وربّي يا صاحبي وحبيب قلبي ؟

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
07 - 02 - 1430 هـ
02 - 02 - 2009 مـ
02:46 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

ومن قال لك أنّك من الجاهلين بربّك وربّي يا صاحبي وحبيب قلبي ؟

( إنّ الحبّ ينقسم إلى قسمين )

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين وآله الطيّبين والتابعين للحقِّ إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..
يا صاحبي لا يزال ظنّي فيك حسناً وعظيماً أنّك من عبّاد النّعيم الأعظم، والنّعيم الأعظم هو أن يكون الله راضياً عليك ولكنّك لم تكتفِ بذلك بل تريد أن يكون الله راضياً في نفسه، وليس ذلك اعتراضاً على مشيئة الله قد أخطأت يا صاحبي وحبيب قلبي وقرّة عيني. ولسوف أوجّه لك سؤالاً: هل تحبّ الله؟ فإن قلت: نعم، ومن الذي لا يحبّ الله؟! ومن ثمّ أقول: ولكنّ الحبّ درجاتٌ، فهل تحبّه حبّاً شديداً؟ فإذا كان الجواب بنعم وهو أعلم بما في نفس عبده فمن ثم أقول لك: إنّ الحبّ ينقسم إلى قسمين:
1- حبٌ من أجل المُلك .
2- وحب من أجل الذات .

فإذا كان حبّك لربك من أجل أن ينقذك من عذابه ويدخلك جنّته فلا مشكلة ولك ذلك بإذن الله إن الله لا يخلف الميعاد، وإن كان حبّك لذات الله فتعبد رضوان نفس الله في ذاته فهنا الهدف صار عظيماً جداً جداً جداً؛ بل ويحيل بينك وبين تحقيق هدفك كافّة الأمم الضالّين عن الحقّ ما يَدبُّ منهم أو يطير من البعوضة فما فوقها، وذلك لأنك تريد الله أن يكون راضياً في نفسه، وهنا حقّقت الهدف الذي خلقك الله من أجله، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦} [الذاريات] صدق الله العظيم.

والغاية تُبرّر الوسيلة فإذا كنت لا تعبد الله إلا من أجل أن يدخلك الجنّة فحين دخولك الجنّة يكون قد رضي الله عنك وأرضاك بما كنت تريد منه بأن يقيك من ناره ويدخلك جنّته؛ وهنا غايتك حول نفسك يا صاحبي إن كنت كذلك.

ولكنّي سوف أسألك سؤالاً وأرجو أن تكون في منتهى الصدق معي بالإجابة: لو أنّ أحبّ أولادك إلى نفسك عصاك مائة عامٍ لا يطيع لك أمراً ولا قدّر الله ذلك، ومن ثمّ رأيته يوم القيامة يصطرخ في نار جهنم فهل ترى أنّك ستكون سعيداً بالنّعيم والحور العين وولدك في نار جهنم نادماً على عصيان أبيه أشدّ الندم؟ فإن قلت: يا ربّ شفّعني لَما شفعك الله فيه شيئاً، ولماذا يا صاحبي؟ لأنّك تجهل ربّك إن فعلت ذلك، ولكن لو قلت: "يا ربّ لقد عصاني ابني؛ بل حتى ضربني وقد ندم على ذلك وأنا أسمع صراخه في نار جهنم يقول ليتني ما عصيت ربّي وأبتي، ويا ليتني اتّخذت مع الرسول سبيلاً، وشعرت في نفسي بحسرة على ولدي لا يعلم بمداها سواك، فتفكّرت؛ فإذا كانت هذه حسرتي فكيف بحسرة من هو أرحم بولدي مني ووعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحم الراحمين؟" وهنا يأتيك الردّ من ربِّك فيخرج ولدك إليك ويلحقه بك في جنة النّعيم يا صاحبي وحبيب قلبي، فلا تظنّ أنّ الله سعيدٌ بتعذيب عباده، واعلم أنّه أرحم بعباده من أمهاتهم وآبائهم، ولكن مشكلتهم أنّهم من رحمته يائسون لأنّهم لا يعرفون ربّهم.

وسبق وأن علّمناكم ما يقول الله بعد أن يهلك عباده الذين كذّبوا برسل ربّهم فيدمّرهم تدميراً ومن ثم يقول في نفسه:
{يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢} [يس] صدق الله العظيم.

وعليه فإنّي أشهدك يا صاحبي فكن من الشاهدين أنّي حرّمت جنّة النّعيم على نفسي حتى يتحقّق نعيمي الأعظم منها وهو أن يكون ربّي راضياً في نفسه لأنّني أحبّ الله أكثر من كل شيءٍ في الدنيا وفي الآخرة، فكيف أهنأ بالنّعيم والحور العين وقد عَلِمتُ ما لم تكونوا تعلمون؟ ولذلك سوف يجعل الله النّاس أمّةً واحدةً فيهدي الناس أجمعين الأحياء منهم والأموات إلا من أبى رحمة الله وكرِه رضوان الله وأولياء الله وهو يعلم أنّه الحقّ فقد ظلم نفسه، ولن أتجرأ أن أدعو له الله حتى لا يكون لله ألدّ الخصام، وإنّما علمت بحسرة الله على الضالّين وليس على الشياطين الذين هم للحقِّ كارهون وهم يعلمون أنّه الحقّ؛ أولئك هم أَوْلَى بنار جهنّم صِليّاً من الضالين الذين لو علموا الحقّ لاتّبعوه، أي أنّ الشياطين هم أولى بعذاب جهنّم ممّا دونهم.

وأراك وكأنّك تمقتني بسبب قولي أنّي مستعدٌ أن أفتدي بعوضة بدرجة الملكوت كلّه إن أعطاني إيّاه ربّي، فما السرّ يا صاحبي؟ فلسوف أخبرك به. والله الذي لا إله غيره ولا أعبدُ سواه ما كان اعتراضاً منّي على مشيئة الله وهو بذلك عليم، ولا رحمةً مني بالبعوضة لأنّ الله أرحم بها من عبده ولكنّ بقاؤها في نار جهنم حال بيني وبين تحقيق نعيمي الأعظم، والنّعيم الأعظم بالنسبة لي هو أن يكون الله راضياً في نفسه، وكيف يكون الله راضياً في نفسه ما لم يُدخل كلّ شيءٍ في رحمته كافة الأمم من البعوضة فما فوقها مما يَدبُّ أو يطير إنّ ربّي فعّال لما يُريد، وقال الله تعالى:
{فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ شَقُوا فَفِي النَّارِ لَهُمْ فِيهَا زَفِيرٌ وَشَهِيقٌ ﴿١٠٦خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا مَا دَامَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ رَبُّكَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ فَعَّالٌ لِّمَا يُرِيدُ ﴿١٠٧} صدق الله العظيم [هود].

تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{عَسَىٰ رَبُّكُمْ أَن يَرْحَمَكُمْ ۚ وَإِنْ عُدتُّمْ عُدْنَا ۘ وَجَعَلْنَا جَهَنَّمَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ حَصِيرًا ﴿٨} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وفي سرّ البعوضة فما فوقها من الأمم يكمن سرّ الإمام المهديّ الذي يهدي الله به الناس جميعاً فيجعلهم بإذن الله أمّةً واحدةً ما دون الشياطين حتى يذوقوا وبال أمرهم، وفي الآية الآتية تحمل سرّ الإمام المهديّ الذي يهدي الله به الناس جميعاً، فأما الذين آمنوا فيعلمون أنّه الإمام المهديّ الحقّ من ربّهم، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖوَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿٢٦الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّـهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّـهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ﴿٢٧}
صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ويا أخي الكريم لماذا الإمام المهديّ هو الوحيد الذي استطاع أن يحقِّق المهمّة فينقذ الأمّة أجمعين فيجعل الله العالمين كلّهم أمّةً واحدةً؟ أليس إلا بسبب هدفه العظيم في نفس ربّه؟ والله المستعان على ما تصفون.

ويا صاحبي لقد اتّخذتك خليلاً ولن أتنازل عن صحبتك ما دامت السماوات والأرض بإذن الله في الدنيا وفي الآخرة يا قرّة عيني، وسلامُ الله عليك وعلى آل بيتك أجمعين، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين والحمد لله ربِّ العالمين.

أخوك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ..