Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

27 - 12 - 1430 AH
15 - 12 - 2009 AD
12:27 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

The response with the decisive verses to the rivals
A general look at the history of the verbal doctrines and parties

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets of Allah and His messengers from the first of them to the seal of them, and I do not differentiate among anyone of His messengers, and I am of the Muslims..

O community of Shiites and Sunnis and all Islamic parties, if you are fearing Allah do not continue in your hatreds because of disputes of the ancient nations before you of the Shiites and Sunnis. And Allah the Most High said: {That is a nation that have passed away; for them is what they earned and for you what you earn; and you will not be asked of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:134

Therefore, O community of the Shiites and Sunnis, think and leave behind the hatreds of the first nations and their differences, and Allah would never ask you about their disagreement and what they earned, in fact He will ask them themselves, so leave them to Allah surely He will judge between them in what they were disputing, so do not follow their footsteps, in fact think in reforming your nation that in your generation, surely you are responsible in front of Allah about your nation and would never ask you about the ancient nations nor about their division and their differing. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {That is a nation that have passed away; for them is what they earned and for you what you earn; and you will not be asked of what they did.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:134

And Allah the Most High said: {And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:105. So leave the distant past in all of it, and hold fast with Allah’s rope altogether and do not divide among yourselves, and think in reforming your nation and unification of the Islamic nation.

O nation of Islam I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi from your Lord, by Allah the Great my Lord and your Lord; Lord of the heavens and earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the Great Throne Who gives life to bones while it is decomposed, I am the True Awaited Imam Mahdi the caller to the straight path. Gabriel did not select me nor Michael, nor Malik, nor all the angels of the heavens, nor the eight bearers of the great throne, it should not be for them altogether to select Allah’s khalifa besides Him glory to Him the Most Exalted greatly (beyond measure), in fact Allah grants His kingdom to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing. So keep your duty to Allah, surely it should not be for you to select the Awaited Mahdi besides Allah, in fact Allah Alone with no partner with Him Who selects His khalifa the Awaited Mahdi from among the humans is his predetermined decree in the written Book.

You are now in an era of dialogue before appearing so follow the Reminder before that the night precedes the daylight, O you who have eyes, let go your differences and the differences of the nations before you and seek to reform your nation and unification between the hearts of the Muslims, Christians and Jews, surely we are altogether Abraham’s family in the Book the father of the Arabs, the Christians and Jews, indeed we are the family on one house in blood and I am the Awaited Mahdi inviting the family of Abraham to an equitable word between us and them that do not worship except Allah. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: O People of the Book, come to an equitable word between us and you, that we shall serve none but Allah and that we shall not associate aught with Him, and that some of us shall not take others for lords besides Allah. But if they turn away, then say: Bear witness, we are Muslims.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:64

We do not magnify Allah’s prophets and His messengers over the righteous, and only Allah ordered His prophets and His messengers to be of the competing Muslims in Allah’s love and His nearness. And know that they are only Allah’s servants like you they do not differ from you except in keeping duty to the degree of competition in Allah’s love and His nearness.

O community of Humans, surely we are altogether a one nation upon one man and one female, we are all brothers in the blood between the nations and we are not but one nation, and for Allah is many nations worshiping Allah Alone with no partner for Him: {And there is no animal in the earth, nor a bird that flies on its two wings, but (they are) nations like yourselves. We have not neglected anything in the Book. Then to their Lord will they be gathered.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:38

O community of Humans, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him if you know how much hating you the other nations — other than the humans — of whom they worship Allah Alone with no partner for Him, and I give you an example on that one of the despised nations in your view, but wiser than you and they despise humans when they see some of them have taken one another as worship-lords besides Allah or they worshiped the sun or the moon, so look at the despising of one knowledgeable of the nations who despised the humans whom do not worship Allah the One, the All Mighty, and this honorable bird said to one of the human prophets: {And he tarried not long, then said: I have compassed that which you have not compassed and I have come to you from Saba’ with sure information,(22) I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given of everything and she has a mighty throne.(23) I found her and her people adoring the sun instead of Allah, and satan has made their deeds fair-seeming to them and turned them from the way, so they do not find guidance,(24) So they do not prostrate themselves to Allah, Who brings forth what is hidden in the heavens and the earth and knows what you hide and what you proclaim.(25) Allah, there is no God but He, the Lord of the mighty Throne.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:22-26

By Allah, look at the speech of this honorable bird the despising to the human disbelievers whom they worship the sun or the Moon besides Allah, so he said: {So they do not prostrate themselves to Allah, Who brings forth what is hidden in the heavens and the earth and knows what you hide and what you proclaim.(25) Allah, there is no God but He, the Lord of the mighty Throne.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great.

And I am the Awaited Mahdi from the sect of this bird in the doctrine uniting us an equitable word between us altogether: (No God but Allah Alone with no partner for Him,surely we are for Him worshiping and to Him prostrating, surely we do not associate anyone with our Lord).

As well I am the Awaited Mahdi from the party cried of the jinn who said: {Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran,(1) Guiding to the right way — so we believe in it. And we shall not set up anyone with our Lord;(2) And He — exalted be the majesty of our Lord! — has not taken a consort, nor a son;(3) And the foolish among us used to forge extravagant lies against Allah;(4) And we thought that mankind and jinn did not utter a lie against Allah;(5) And persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among the jinn, so they increased them in evil doing;(6) And they thought, as you think, that Allah would not raise anyone;(7) And we sought to reach heaven, but we found it filled with strong guards and flames;(8) And we used to sit in some of the sitting-places thereof to steal a hearing. But he who tries to listen now finds a flame lying in wait for him;(9) And we know not whether evil is meant for those on earth or whether their Lord means to direct them aright;(10) And some of us are good and others of us are below that — we are sects following different ways;(11) And we know that we cannot escape Allah in the earth, nor can we escape Him by flight;(12) And when we heard the guidance, we believed in it. So whoever believes in his Lord, he fears neither loss nor injustice;(13) And some of us are those who submit, and some of us are deviators. So whoever submits, these aim at the right way.(14) And as to deviators, they are fuel of hell.(15)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:1-15

And I am the Awaited Mahdi from the party cried of the angels: {Those who bear the Throne of Power and those around it celebrate the praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask protection for those who believe: Our Lord, You embraced all things in mercy and knowledge, so protect those who turn (to You) and follow Your way, and save them from the chastisement of hell.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:7

And I am the Awaited Mahdi the the obedient servant to Allah, the One, the All Mighty; from the sect of the the heavens and the earth that declared loyalty and obedience to Allah its Creator, in His decisive Book: {..They both said: We come willingly-obedient.}Truthful Allah the Great [Fusilat] 41:11

And I am the Awaited Mahdi from the sect of Allah’s servants altogether from all the nations of the heavens of all nations that walk or fly gathering us an equitable word among us altogether: No God but Allah Alone with no partner for Him, and we do not worship else than Him, One God and we are for Him submitter-Muslims, and worshiping the Bliss of the pleasure of Himself, and we compete upon His love and His nearness. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes to the All Merciful as a servant.(93) Certainly He comprehends them, and has numbered them all.(94) And everyone of them will come to Him on the day of Resurrection, alone.(95) Those who believe and do good deeds, for them the All Merciful will surely bring about love.(96) So We have made it easy in your tongue only that you should give good news thereby to those who guard against evil, and should warn thereby a contentious people.(97)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:93-97

Allah sent all the messengers to the people with one word that indeed there is no God but Allah Alone with no partner for Him, to invite them to worship Him and the competition in His love and His nearness whichever of them is nearer. And Allah the Most High said: {And We sent no messenger before you but We revealed to him that there is no God but Me, so worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:25

And believed few of the ancients and disbelieved most of the humans: {..and they said: We deny that with which you are sent, and surely we are in serious doubt as to that to which you invite us.(9) Their messengers said: Is there doubt about Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? He invites you to forgive you your faults (10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Abrahim] 14:9-10

As for the believers whom responded to the invitation of the Truth surely they are few and they said: {Our Lord, surely we have heard a Crier calling to the faith, saying: Believe in your Lord. So we do believe. Our Lord, grant us protection from our sins and remove our evils and make us die with the righteous.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:193

Then Allah described to you their worship to their Lord and the Most High said: {..Surely they used to vie, one with another, in good deeds and called upon Us, hoping and fearing; and they were humble before Us.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:90

And Allah sent the Awaited Mahdi in his predetermined decree to deliver the people by the grand Quran from the darkness into the light to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised, and said: O community of humans, I am the Awaited Mahdi inviting you to worship Allah, the One, the All Mighty, and know that all whom are in the heaven and the earth are competing upon their Lord whichever of them is closer, so who is the one that prohibited you from the competition in Allah’s love and His nearness? And those who do not believe unless they associate (with Him), they said: “In fact you are an insolent liar, do you want us to compete with our prophets and messengers while they are the honored with Allah and they are our intercessors on the day of judgement?”. then the Awaited Mahdi reply to them and I say: I swear by Lord of the worlds, Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in between them, Lord of the great throne, indeed I will compete with all the prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, surely I compete with them altogether in Allah’s love and His nearness, surely I am the Imam Mahdi do not worship what you worship of the prophets and messengers, in fact I worship Allah my Lord and their Lord, Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is in between them, and Lord of the great throne, indeed there is no difference between me and them, and no difference between the ant Gabriel messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace be upon him; except in keeping duty in the degree of competition in Allah’s love and His nearness, and there is no difference between the Awaited Mahdi and the mosquito in front of Allah my Lord and her Lord, we worship one God and to Him we are submitting-Muslims and for Him (we) are worshiping, and we compete (one another) upon His love and His nearness.

So what is wrong with you O community of humans that you do not hope reverence for Allah? And indeed He has created you by various stages. So how is the one that issued fatwa to you that the prophets and messenger that Allah chose them solely for Him beside you? It is then why He created you, glory to Him the Most Exalted greatly (beyond measures)? So look at Allah’s respond to the Jews and Christians: {And the Jews and the Christians say: We are the sons of Allah and His beloved ones. Say: Why does He then chastise you for your sins? Nay, you are mortals from among those whom He has created. }Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:18

O people, worship Allah Alone with no partner for Him and do not forgo each other so you believe that Allah chose them as a group from among you, in fact (Allah) selected them to be Allah’s messengers to you that you worship Allah Alone with no partner for Him, and He took them witnesses upon you by informing in delivering the message, surely they informed you about the purpose of creating you that you should worship Allah Alone with no partner for Him, so you compete (with each other) in His love and His nearness; but most of you disbelieved in their invitation and said: {..and they said: We deny that with which you are sent, and surely we are in serious doubt as to that to which you invite us.(9) Their messengers said: Is there doubt about Allah, the Maker of the heavens and the earth? He invites you to forgive you your faults (10)}Truthful Allah the Great [Abrahim] 14:9-10

And did not believe except the few of the humans, and unfortunately that indeed most of whom they believed did not believe except while they are associate with their Lord because of the exaggeration in His prophets and His messenger. And Allah the Most High said: {And most of them do not believe in Allah without associating others (with Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:106

No power except with Allah the Most High, the Great, we belong to Allah and to Him we return. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Brother of Humans in the blood from the offspring of our father Adam; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1635

اقتباس المشاركة 5312 من موضوع الردّ بالآيات المُحكَمات إلى العاديات نظرةٌ عامةٌ إلى تاريخِ المذاهب والفرق الكلاميّة

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
28 - ذو الحجة - 1430 هـ
15 - 12 - 2009 مـ
12:27 صباحًا
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=507

الردّ بالآيات المُحكَمات إلى العاديات
نظرةٌ عامةٌ إلى تاريخِ المذاهب والفرق الكلاميّة ..

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ، والصلاة والسلام على كافّة أنبياء الله ورُسله من أولهم إلى خاتمهم، ولا أُفرّق بين أحدٍ من رُسله، وأنا من المسلمين ..

ويا معشر الشّيعة والسُّنة وكافّة الفرق الإسلاميّة، إن كنتم تخافون الله فلا تستمرّ أحقادُكم بسبب اختلاف الأمم الأولى من قبلكم من الشّيعة والسُّنة، وقال الله تعالى: {تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ ۖ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبْتُمْ ۖ وَلَا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

إذًا يا معشر الشّيعة والسُّنة فكّروا وذروا أحقاد الأمم الأولى واختلافاتهم، ولن يسألكم الله عن اختلافهم وما كسبوا بل سوف يسألهم هم، فذروهم لله فسيحكم بينهم فيما كانوا فيه يختلفون، فلا تحذوا حَذوهم بل فكّروا في إصلاح أمّتكم التي في جيلكم، فأنتم مسؤولون بين يديّ الله عن أمّتكم ولن يسأَلكم عن الأمم الأولى ولا عن تفرّقهم واختلافهم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {تِلْكَ أُمَّةٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ ۖ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَلَكُم مَّا كَسَبْتُمْ ۖ وَلَا تُسْأَلُونَ عَمَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿١٣٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ ۚ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿١٠٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]. فذروا الماضي السحيق برمّته، واعتصموا بحبل الله جميعاً ولا تفرّقوا، وفكّروا في إصلاح أمّتكم وجمع شمل أمّة الإسلام.

وأنا الإمام المهديّ المُنتظر الحقّ من ربّكم يا أمّة الإسلام، ووالله العظيم ربّي وربّكم ربّ السموات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميمٌ أنِّي المهديّ المُنتظر الدّاعي إلى الصّراط المستقيم لم يصطفِني جبريلُ ولا ميكائيلُ ولا مالكٌ ولا كافةُ ملائكة السموات ولا الثمانيةُ حملة العرش العظيم، فلا ينبغي لهم جميعًا أن يصطفوا خليفة الله من دونه سبحانه وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا، بل الله يؤتي مُلكه من يشاء والله واسعٌ عليم، فاتَّقوا الله فلا ينبغي لكم أن تصطفوا المهديّ المنتظَر من دون الله بل الله وحده لا شريك له هو من يصطفي خليفتَه المهديّ المُنتظر من بين البشر في قدره المقدور في الكتاب المسطور، وأنتم الآن في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور فاتَّبِعوا الذِّكر قبل أن يسبق الليل النّهار.

يا أولي الأبصار ذروا خلافاتكم وخلافات الأمم من قبلكم واسعوا لصلاح أمّتكم والتأليف بين قلوب المسلمين والنّصارى واليهود فنحن جميعًا آل إبراهيمَ في الكتاب أبو العرب والنّصارى واليهود، فنحن أهل بيتٍ واحدٍ في الدّم وإني المهديّ المُنتظر أَدعو آل إبراهيمَ جميعًا إلى كلمةٍ سواءٍ بيننا وبينهم أن لا نعبد إلا الله، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {قُلْ يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ كَلِمَةٍ سَوَاءٍ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمْ أَلَّا نَعْبُدَ إِلَّا اللَّـهَ وَلَا نُشْرِكَ بِهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضًا أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّـهِ ۚ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَقُولُوا اشْهَدُوا بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

فلا نُعظّم أنبياءَ الله ورسله على الصالحين، وإنما أمَر اللهُ أنبياءَه ورسلَه أن يكونوا من المسلمين المُتنافسين في حبّ الله وقربه، واعلموا إنما هم عبيدٌ لله مثلكم لا يَفْرُقون عليكم إلا بالتقوى بدرجة التنافس في حبّ الله وقربه.

ويا معشر البشر، فنحن جميعاً أمّةٌ واحدةٌ على رجلٍ واحدٍ وأنثى واحدةٍ فنحن جميعًا إخوةٌ في الدّم بين الأمم ولسنا إلا أمّةً واحدةً، ولله أممٌ كثيرةٌ يعبدون الله وحده لا شريك له: {وَمَا مِن دَابَّةٍ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا طَائِرٍ يَطِيرُ بِجَنَاحَيْهِ إِلَّا أُمَمٌ أَمْثَالُكُم ۚ مَّا فَرَّطْنَا فِي الْكِتَابِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۚ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ يُحْشَرُونَ ﴿٣٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ويا معشر البشر، والله الذي لا إله غيره لو تعلمون كم تمقتُكم الأممُ الأخرى من غير البشر من الذين يعبدون الله وحده لا شريك له، وأضرب لكم على ذلك مثلًا إحدى الأمم المُحتقَرة في نظركم ولكنهم أعقل منكم، ويحتقرون البشر حين يرون بعضهم بعضًا وقد اتَّخذوا بعضهم بعضًا أربابًا من دون الله أو عبدوا الشّمس أو القمر، فانظروا لاحتقار أحد علماء الأمم الذي احتقر كفار البشر الذين لا يعبدون الله الواحد القهّار، وقال هذا الطائر الكريم لأحد أنبياء البشر: {فَمَكَثَ غَيْرَ بَعِيدٍ فَقَالَ أَحَطتُ بِمَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ وَجِئْتُكَ مِن سَبَإٍ بِنَبَإٍ يَقِينٍ ﴿٢٢﴾ إِنِّي وَجَدتُّ امْرَأَةً تَمْلِكُهُمْ وَأُوتِيَتْ مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَلَهَا عَرْشٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ وَجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾ أَلَّا يَسْجُدُوا لِلَّـهِ الَّذِي يُخْرِجُ الْخَبْءَ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تُخْفُونَ وَمَا تُعْلِنُونَ ﴿٢٥﴾ اللَّـهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ۩ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

فبالله عليكم انظروا إلى قول هذا الطائر المُكرَّم المُحْتَقِر لكفار البشر الذين يعبدون الشّمس أو القمر من دون الله، فقال: {أَلَّا يَسْجُدُوا لِلَّـهِ الَّذِي يُخْرِجُ الْخَبْءَ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تُخْفُونَ وَمَا تُعْلِنُونَ ﴿٢٥﴾ اللَّـهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ۩ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم
[النمل].

وأنا المهديّ المُنتظر من شيعةِ هذا الطائر في العقيدة تجمعنا كلمةٌ سواءٌ بيننا أجمعين:
( لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له فنحنُ له عابدون ولهُ ساجدون، فلا نشرك بربنا أحداً ).

وكذلك أنا المهديّ المُنتظر من شيعة الجنّ الذين قالوا:
{إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآنًا عَجَبًا ﴿١﴾ يَهْدِي إِلَى الرُّشْدِ فَآمَنَّا بِهِ ۖ وَلَن نُّشْرِكَ بِرَبِّنَا أَحَدًا ﴿٢﴾ وَأَنَّهُ تَعَالَىٰ جَدُّ رَبِّنَا مَا اتَّخَذَ صَاحِبَةً وَلَا وَلَدًا ﴿٣﴾ وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ سَفِيهُنَا عَلَى اللَّـهِ شَطَطًا ﴿٤﴾ وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن تَقُولَ الْإِنسُ وَالْجِنُّ عَلَى اللَّـهِ كَذِبًا ﴿٥﴾ وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِّنَ الْإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقًا ﴿٦﴾ وَأَنَّهُمْ ظَنُّوا كَمَا ظَنَنتُمْ أَن لَّن يَبْعَثَ اللَّـهُ أَحَدًا ﴿٧﴾ وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاءَ فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًا ﴿٨﴾ وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ ۖ فَمَن يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَّصَدًا ﴿٩﴾ وَأَنَّا لَا نَدْرِي أَشَرٌّ أُرِيدَ بِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ أَرَادَ بِهِمْ رَبُّهُمْ رَشَدًا ﴿١٠﴾ وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الصَّالِحُونَ وَمِنَّا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ ۖ كُنَّا طَرَائِقَ قِدَدًا ﴿١١﴾ وَأَنَّا ظَنَنَّا أَن لَّن نُّعْجِزَ اللَّـهَ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَن نُّعْجِزَهُ هَرَبًا ﴿١٢﴾ وَأَنَّا لَمَّا سَمِعْنَا الْهُدَىٰ آمَنَّا بِهِ ۖ فَمَن يُؤْمِن بِرَبِّهِ فَلَا يَخَافُ بَخْسًا وَلَا رَهَقًا ﴿١٣﴾ وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الْمُسْلِمُونَ وَمِنَّا الْقَاسِطُونَ ۖ فَمَنْ أَسْلَمَ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ تَحَرَّوْا رَشَدًا ﴿١٤﴾ وَأَمَّا الْقَاسِطُونَ فَكَانُوا لِجَهَنَّمَ حَطَبًا ﴿١٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر من شيعة الملائكة: {الَّذِينَ يَحْمِلُونَ الْعَرْشَ وَمَنْ حَوْلَهُ يُسَبِّحُونَ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّهِمْ وَيُؤْمِنُونَ بِهِ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا وَسِعْتَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ رَّحْمَةً وَعِلْمًا فَاغْفِرْ لِلَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَاتَّبَعُوا سَبِيلَكَ وَقِهِمْ عَذَابَ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر العبد المطيع لله الواحد القهّار من شيعة السماوات والأرض التي أعلنت الولاء والطّاعة لله خالقها في محكم كتابه: {قَالَتَا أَتَيْنَا طَائِعِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:11].

وأنا المهديّ المنتظَر من شيعة عبيد الله أجمعين من جميع الأمم في السماوات من كافّة الأمم ما يَدِبُّ أو يطير تجمعنا كلمةٌ سواءٌ بيننا أجمعين: لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له ولا نعبد سواه، إله واحد ونحن له مسلمون، ولنعيم رضوان نفسه عابدون، ونتنافس على حبّه وقربه، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَـٰنِ عَبْدًا ﴿٩٣﴾ لَّقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا ﴿٩٤﴾ وَكُلُّهُمْ آتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَرْدًا ﴿٩٥﴾ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ وُدًّا ﴿٩٦﴾ فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنذِرَ بِهِ قَوْمًا لُّدًّا ﴿٩٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

وابتعث اللهُ كافّةَ المرسلين إلى النّاس بكلمةٍ واحدةٍ أن لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له ليدعوهم لعبادته والتنافس في حبّه وقربه أيّهم أقرب، وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا أَنَا فَاعْبُدُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وصدق قليلٌ من الأولين وكفر أكثر البشر: {وَقَالُوا إِنَّا كَفَرْنَا بِمَا أُرْسِلْتُم بِهِ وَإِنَّا لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا تَدْعُونَنَا إِلَيْهِ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٩﴾ قَالَتْ رُسُلُهُمْ أَفِي اللَّـهِ شَكٌّ فَاطِرِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ يَدْعُوكُمْ لِيَغْفِرَ لَكُم مِّن ذُنُوبِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم:9-10].

وأمّا المؤمنون الذين استجابوا لدعوة الحقّ فهم قليلٌ وقالوا: {رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلْإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُوا بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا ۚ رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الْأَبْرَارِ ﴿١٩٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

ثمّ وصف الله لكم عبادتهم لربّهم وقال تعالى: {إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَاتِ وَيَدْعُونَنَا رَغَبًا وَرَهَبًا ۖ وَكَانُوا لَنَا خَاشِعِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:90].

وابتعث الله المهديّ المنتظَر في قدره المقدور ليخرج النّاس بالقرآن العظيم من الظلمات إلى النّور إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، وقال:
يا معشر البشر إني المهديّ المنتظَر أدعوكم إلى عبادة الله الواحد القهّار، واعلموا أن جميع مَن في السماوات والأرض يتنافسون على ربّهم أيّهم أقرب، فمن الذي نهاكم عن التنافس في حبّ الله وقربه؟ أفلا تعقلون؟! وقال الذين لا يؤمنون إلا وهم مشركون: "بل أنت كذّاب أشِر فهل تريدنا أن نُنافس أنبياءنا ورسلنا وهم المكرمون عند ربّ العالمين وشفعاؤنا يوم الدّين؟". ثمّ يردّ عليهم المهديّ المنتظَر وأقول: أقسم بربّ العالمين ربّ السموات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم، إنني سوف أنافس كافّة الأنبياء والمرسلين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فأنافسهم أجمعين في حبّ الله وقربه، فأنا الإمام المهديّ لا أعبد ما تعبدون من الأنبياء والمرسلين بل أعبدُ الله ربّي وربّهم ربّ السموات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم، فلا فرق بيني وبينهم، ولا فرق بين النملة ورسول الله جبريلَ - عليه الصلاة والسلام - إلا بالتقوى في درجة التنافس في حبّ الله وقربه، ولا فرق بين المهديّ المُنتظر والبعوضة بين يدي الله ربّي وربّها نعبد إلهًا واحدًا ونحنُ له مسلمون ولهُ عابدون، ونتنافس على حبّه وقربه. فما خطبكم يا معشر البشر لا ترجون لله وقارًا وقد خلقكم أطوارًا؟ فمن الذي أفتاكم أن الأنبياء والمرسلين قد اصطفاهم الله له من دونكم؟ إذًا لماذا خلقكم سبحانه وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا؟! فانظروا لردّ الله على اليهود والنّصارى: {وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ نَحْنُ أَبْنَاءُ اللَّـهِ وَأَحِبَّاؤُهُ ۚ قُلْ فَلِمَ يُعَذِّبُكُم بِذُنُوبِكُم ۖ بَلْ أَنتُم بَشَرٌ مِّمَّنْ خَلَقَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:18].

ويا أيها الناس، اعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له فلا تُفَضِّلوا بعضكم بعضًا فتعتقدوا أنّ الله اصطفاهم كمجموعةٍ من بينكم؛ بل اصطفاهم ليكونوا رُسلَ الله إليكم أن تعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له، واتّخذَهم شهداءَ عليكم بالتبليغ، فإنّهم قد بلّغوكم عن الهدف مِن خَلقكم أن تعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له فتتنافسوا في حبّه وقربه؛ ولكنْ كفرَ بدعوتِهم أكثرُكم وقالوا: {وَقَالُوا إِنَّا كَفَرْنَا بِمَا أُرْسِلْتُم بِهِ وَإِنَّا لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا تَدْعُونَنَا إِلَيْهِ مُرِيبٍ ﴿٩﴾ قَالَتْ رُسُلُهُمْ أَفِي اللَّـهِ شَكٌّ فَاطِرِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ يَدْعُوكُمْ لِيَغْفِرَ لَكُم مِّن ذُنُوبِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم:9-10].

وما آمن بدعوتهم إلا قليلٌ من البشر، وللأسف إنَّ أكثر الذين آمنوا لم يؤمنوا إلا وهم بربّهم مشركون بسبب المبالغة في أنبيائه ورسله، وقال الله تعالى: {وَمَا يُؤْمِنُ أَكْثَرُهُم بِاللَّـهِ إِلَّا وَهُم مُّشْرِكُونَ ﴿١٠٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

لا قوّة إلا بالله العليّ العظيم، إنّا لله وإنّا إليه لراجعون، وَسَلامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ، وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ..
أخو البشر في الدّم من ذرية أبينا آدم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.