Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

24 - 04 - 1437 AH
03 - 02 - 2016 AD
05:05 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Reply of the Imam with a copy of the statement of the Jordanian questioner

اقتباس المشاركة :
The original post written by the Jordanian
We do not deny the Imam Nasser Al-Yemeni… in fact the opposite, all his words are logic and very convincing and sensible but the problem is in the period which he remained in it.. meaning that it has been more than 12 years for him and he did not do a thing, frankly this is the most thing that set me back... I wish that Nasser Al-Yemeni is being the Mahdi, and to spread justice on earth, and frankly his words are very logical and convincing but the problem as I said is the very long time in which he lingered and he is still lingering, and we do not know when this period will end and it seems it will lengthen more.. give me evidences on the nearness of his appearing and his coming forth.. unfortunately, everything going on in the world and in the Arab homeland indicates that things are going the opposite of what we want… and at the end, no might nor power except with Allah
انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,
..Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and his family and all the believers in every time and place till the day of judgement
Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessing upon you O the Jordanian questioner, just prolonged to you the wait for Allah’s victory for the appearing of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and you argue with us that the call of the mahdi had been twelve year for it! O man what is in your thinking if you were in the era of the call of Allah’s prophet Noah who remained calling His people for a thousand years save fifty years until Allah made him appear with the flood so He destroyed who disbelieved in Him altogether? But I give you the good news that Allah’s victory and empowerment for the Imam Mahdi is near with Allah’s permission, so be of the grateful ones that Allah made you find out about the call o the Awaited Mahdi in the era of dialogue before the appearing, and follow your mind that gives you fatwa with Truth that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is calling to the Truth and guides with the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One.

Perhaps this Jordanian searcher would like to say: “You said the Truth — O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni — in that my mind is convinced in your statements, but I fear that I follow while you are not the Awaited Mahdi”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: O man, as long as I speak to you with explanatory statements which your minds accept it that it is the Truth from Allah surely then the argument just been raid against you , and as for in regard; is the Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni being the Awaited Mahdi? Surely you know that my lie is against me and Allah will hold me alone accountable on that, and as for you surely He will hold you accountable on the True explanatory-statement from the grand Quran. Do you think that Allah chastises the disbelievers to the fact they gave the lie (denied) His messengers? In fact because they gave the lie to Allah’s word with which He sent His messengers to raise the argument against them from their Lord with His clear signs, and for that Allah chastises the deniers. And Allah the Most High said: {We know indeed that what they say grieves you, for surely they give not you the lie, but the wrongdoers give the lie to Allah’s messages.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:33

And for that Allah will chastise them because of their turning away from following His signs (revelations) with with Allah sent His messengers, As that those who denied the group of callers to follow the grand Quran till the day of the (final) universal resurrection of the Muslims and the disbelievers who turned away from following Allah’s decisive verses of the Book in the grand Quran, and for that Allah the Most High said: {So when the will be blown into the images (of the living and the dead), there will be no ties of relationship among them that day, nor will they ask of one another.(101) Then those whose good deeds are heavy, those are the successful.(102) And those whose good deeds are light, those are they who have lost their souls, abiding in hell.(103) The Fire will scorch their faces, and they therein will be in severe affliction.(104) Were not My messages recited to you, but you used to reject them?(105) They said: Our Lord, our adversity overcame us, and we were an erring people.(106) Our Lord, take us out of it; then if we return (to evil), we shall be unjust.(107) He said: Begone therein, and speak not to Me.(108) Surely there was a party of My servants who said: Our Lord, we believe, so forgive us and have mercy on us, and You are the Best of those who show mercy.(109) But you ridiculed them, until they made you forget remembrance of Me, and you used to laugh at them.(110)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minûn] 23:101-110

Remember the word of Allah the Most High in the story of the believer from the family of pharaoh: {And Pharaoh said: Leave me to slay Moses and let him call upon his Lord. Surely I fear that he will change your religion or that he will make mischief to appear in the land.(26) And Moses said: Truly I seek refuge in my Lord and your Lord from every proud one who believes not in the day of Reckoning.(27) And a believing man of Pharaoh’s family, who hid his faith, said: Will you slay a man because he says, My Lord is Allah, and indeed he has brought you clear explanatory-statements from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will befall you some of that which he threatens you with. Surely Allah guides not one who is a prodigal, a liar.(28) O my people, yours is the kingdom this day, being masters in the land, but who will help us against the punishment of Allah, if it comes to us? Pharaoh said: I only show you that which I see and I guide you only to the right way.(29) And he who believed said: O my people, surely I fear for you the like of what befell the parties,(30) The like of what befell the people of Noah and ‘Ad and Thamud and those after them. And Allah wishes no injustice for (His) servants.(31) And, O my people, I fear for you the day of Calling out;(32) The day on which you will turn back retreating, having none to save you from Allah; and whomsoever Allah leaves in error there is no guide for him.(33) And Joseph indeed came to you before with clear arguments, but you ever remained in doubt as to what he brought you; until, when he died, you said: Allah will never raise a messenger after him. Thus does Allah leave him in error who is a prodigal, a doubter.(34) Those who dispute concerning the messages of Allah without any authority that has come to them. Greatly hated is it by Allah and by those who believe. Thus does Allah seal every heart, of a proud, haughty one.(35) And Pharaoh said: O Haman, build for me a tower that I may attain the means of access,(36) The means of access to the heavens, then reach the God of Moses, and I surely think him to be liar. And thus the evil of his deed was made fair-seeming to Pharaoh, and he was turned aside from the way. And the plot of Pharaoh ended in not but ruin.(37) And he who believed said: O my people, follow me I will guide you to the right way.(38) O my people, this life of the world is but a (passing) enjoyment, and the Hereafter, that is the abode to settle.(39) Whoever does evil, he is requited only with the like of it; and whoever does good, whether male or female, and he is a believer, these shall enter the Garden, to be given therein sustenance without measure.(40) And O my people, how is it that I call you to salvation and you call me to the Fire?(41) You call me to disbelieve in Allah and to associate with Him that of which I have no knowledge, and I call you to the Mighty, the Forgiving.(42) Without doubt that which you call me to has no title to be called to in this world, or in the Hereafter, and our return is to Allah, and the prodigals are companions of the Fire.(43) So you will remember what I say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah. Surely Allah is Seer of the servants.(44) So Allah protected him from the evil that they planned; and evil chastisement overtook Pharaoh’s people,(45) The Fire. They are brought before it (every) morning and evening, and on the day when the Hour comes to pass: Make Pharaoh’s people enter the severest chastisement.(46) And when they contend one with another in the Fire, the weak saying to those who were proud: Surely we were your followers; will you then avert from us a portion of the Fire?(47) Those who were proud say: Now we are all in it: Allah has indeed judged between the servants.(48) And those in the Fire will say to the guards of hell: Pray to your Lord to lighten our chastisement for a day.(49) They will say: Did not your messengers come to you with clear arguments? They will say: Yea. They will say: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:26-50

Look at the saying of the believer from the family of pharaoh: {And a believing man of Pharaoh’s people, who hid his faith, said: Will you slay a man because he says, My Lord is Allah, and indeed he has brought you clear explanatory-statements from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will befall you some of that which he threatens you with. Surely Allah guides not one who is a prodigal, a liar.(28)}, and look at the saying of the angels replying to the companions of hell-fire that their chastisement is because the turning away from Allah’s clear signs (explanatory-statements) from their Lord. And Allah the Most High said: {And those in the Fire will say to the guards of hell: Pray to your Lord to lighten our chastisement for a day.(49) They will say: Did not your messengers come to you with clear arguments? They will say: Yea. They will say: Then pray. And the prayer of the disbelievers goes only astray.(50)}Truthful Allah the Great, surely as that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is arguing with you with the clear signs (explanatory-statements) from your Lord, so whoever turns away from it then his destiny is as like the destiny of the deniers in it.

As for the issue; is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni being the Awaited Mahdi? So if I was a liar then on me will be my lie. As for you surely Allah will bring you to count over raising the argument against you which your minds accept it and you did not follow the Truth from your Lord except on whom my Lord have mercy, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?25669

اقتباس المشاركة 215973 من موضوع ردّ الإمام المهديّ مع اقتباس بيان السائل الأردني ..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـــــــــــــة الأصليّة للبيــــــــــــــان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=215969

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
24 - 04 - 1437 هـ
03 - 02 - 2016 مـ
05:05 صباحــاً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الإمام المهديّ مع اقتباس بيان السائل الأردني

اقتباس المشاركة : الاردني
نحن لا نكذب الامام ناصر اليماني ... بل بالعكس كل كلامه منطقي و مقنع جدا و عقلاني ولكن المشكلة بالمدة التي مكثها .. يعني صارلة اكثر من 12 سنه لم يفعل شيئ وهذا اكثر شيئ احبطني بصراحة ... انا اتمنى ان يكون ناصر اليماني هو المهدي وان ينشر العدل بالارض و بصراحة كلامه منطقي جدا و مقنع ولكن المشكله كما قلت هي بالفترة الزمنية الطويله جدا التي مكثها ولا يزال يمكثها ولا نعلم متى ستنتهي هذه المده ويبدو انها ستطول اكثر .. اعطوني ادله على قرب ظهوره و خروجه .. وللاسف كل شيء يدور في العالم و في الوطن العربي يدل ان الامور تدور عكس ما نريد ... و في النهايه لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
انتهى الاقتباس من الاردني

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمد رسول الله وآله وجميع المؤمنين في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ إلى يوم الدين..
سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته أيها السائل الأردني، لقد طال عليك انتظار نصر الله لظهور المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، وتحاجِجُنا أنّ الدعوة المهديّة صار لها اثني عشر عاماً! ويا رجل، فما بالك لو كنت في عصر دعوة نبيّ الله نوحٍ الذي مكث يدعو قومه إلى الإسلام ألف سنةٍ إلا خمسين عاماً حتى أظهره الله بالطوفان فأهلك الذين كفروا به أجمعين؟ ولكني أبشّرك أنّ نصر الله والتمكين للإمام المهديّ قريبٌ بإذن الله، فكن من الشاكرين أن أظهرك الله على دعوة المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، واتّبِع عقلك الذي يفتيك بالحقّ أنّ الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني يدعو إلى الحقّ ويهدي بالقرآن المجيد إلى صراط العزيز الحميد.

ولربّما يودّ هذا الباحث الأردني أن يقول: "صدقت يا ناصر محمد اليماني في أنّ عقلي مقتنعٌ ببياناتك، ولكنّي أخشى أن أتّبعك وأنت لست المهديّ المنتظَر". فمن ثم يردّ على السائلين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: يا رجل ما دمتُ أخاطبكم بالبينات التي تقبلها عقولكم أنّها الحقّ من عند الله فقد أقيمت عليكم الحجّة، وأمّا بالنسبة هل ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر؟ فإن كنت كاذباً فعلي كذبي ويحاسبني الله على ذلك وحدي، وأمّا أنتم فيحاسبكم على البيانات الحقّ من القرآن العظيم. فهل تظنّ أنّ الله يُعذّب الكافرين كونهم كذبوا برُسله؟ بل كونهم كذّبوا بكلام الله الذي بعث به رسله ليقيموا عليهم الحجّة من ربّهم بآياته البيانات، ولذلك يعذب الله المكذبين. وقال الله تعالى:
{قَدْ نَعْلَمُ إِنَّهُ لَيَحْزُنُكَ الَّذِي يَقُولُونَ ۖ فَإِنَّهُمْ لَا يُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَٰكِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ يَجْحَدُونَ (33)} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ولذلك يعذّبهم الله بسبب إعراضهم عن اتّباع آياته التي بعث بها رسله، وكذلك الذين كذبوا بفريق الدعاة إلى اتّباع القرآن العظيم إلى يوم البعث الشامل من المسلمين والكافرين المعرضين عن اتّباع آيات الكتاب المحكمات بالقرآن العظيم، ولذلك قال الله تعالى:
{فَإِذَا نُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَلَا أَنسَابَ بَيْنَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ وَلَا يَتَسَاءلُونَ (101) فَمَن ثَقُلَتْ مَوَازِينُهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ (102) وَمَنْ خَفَّتْ مَوَازِينُهُ فَأُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ فِي جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدُونَ (103) تَلْفَحُ وُجُوهَهُمُ النَّارُ وَهُمْ فِيهَا كَالِحُونَ (104) أَلَمْ تَكُنْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَى عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنتُم بِهَا تُكَذِّبُونَ (105) قَالُوا رَبَّنَا غَلَبَتْ عَلَيْنَا شِقْوَتُنَا وَكُنَّا قَوْماً ضَالِّينَ (106) رَبَّنَا أَخْرِجْنَا مِنْهَا فَإِنْ عُدْنَا فَإِنَّا ظَالِمُونَ (107) قَالَ اخْسَؤُوا فِيهَا وَلَا تُكَلِّمُونِ (108) إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَرِيقٌ مِّنْ عِبَادِي يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ (109) فَاتَّخَذْتُمُوهُمْ سِخْرِيّاً حَتَّى أَنسَوْكُمْ ذِكْرِي وَكُنتُم مِّنْهُمْ تَضْحَكُونَ (110)} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

فتذكّر قول الله تعالى في قصة مؤمن آل فرعون:
{وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ ذَرُونِي أَقْتُلْ مُوسَىٰ وَلْيَدْعُ رَبَّهُ ۖ إِنِّي أَخَافُ أَن يُبَدِّلَ دِينَكُمْ أَوْ أَن يُظْهِرَ فِي الْأَرْضِ الْفَسَادَ (26) وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ إِنِّي عُذْتُ بِرَبِّي وَرَبِّكُم مِّن كُلِّ مُتَكَبِّرٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُ بِيَوْمِ الْحِسَابِ (27) وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَن يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ (28) يَا قَوْمِ لَكُمُ الْمُلْكُ الْيَوْمَ ظَاهِرِينَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَمَن يَنصُرُنَا مِن بَأْسِ اللَّهِ إِن جَاءَنَا ۚ قَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ مَا أُرِيكُمْ إِلَّا مَا أَرَىٰ وَمَا أَهْدِيكُمْ إِلَّا سَبِيلَ الرَّشَادِ (29) وَقَالَ الَّذِي آمَنَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُم مِّثْلَ يَوْمِ الْأَحْزَابِ (30) مِثْلَ دَأْبِ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَعَادٍ وَثَمُودَ وَالَّذِينَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ ۚ وَمَا اللَّهُ يُرِيدُ ظُلْمًا لِّلْعِبَادِ (31) وَيَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي أَخَافُ عَلَيْكُمْ يَوْمَ التَّنَادِ (32) يَوْمَ تُوَلُّونَ مُدْبِرِينَ مَا لَكُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ عَاصِمٍ ۗ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ (33) وَلَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ يُوسُفُ مِن قَبْلُ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَمَا زِلْتُمْ فِي شَكٍّ مِّمَّا جَاءَكُم بِهِ ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا هَلَكَ قُلْتُمْ لَن يَبْعَثَ اللَّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ رَسُولًا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ مُّرْتَابٌ (34) الَّذِينَ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ سُلْطَانٍ أَتَاهُمْ ۖ كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ اللَّهِ وَعِندَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَطْبَعُ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ قَلْبِ مُتَكَبِّرٍ جَبَّارٍ (35) وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ يَا هَامَانُ ابْنِ لِي صَرْحًا لَّعَلِّي أَبْلُغُ الْأَسْبَابَ (36) أَسْبَابَ السَّمَاوَاتِ فَأَطَّلِعَ إِلَىٰ إِلَٰهِ مُوسَىٰ وَإِنِّي لَأَظُنُّهُ كَاذِبًا ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِفِرْعَوْنَ سُوءُ عَمَلِهِ وَصُدَّ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ ۚ وَمَا كَيْدُ فِرْعَوْنَ إِلَّا فِي تَبَابٍ (37) وَقَالَ الَّذِي آمَنَ يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُونِ أَهْدِكُمْ سَبِيلَ الرَّشَادِ (38) وَيَا قَوْمِ مَا لِي أَدْعُوكُمْ إِلَى النَّجَاةِ وَتَدْعُونَنِي إِلَى النَّارِ (41) تَدْعُونَنِي لِأَكْفُرَ بِاللَّهِ وَأُشْرِكَ بِهِ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَأَنَا أَدْعُوكُمْ إِلَى الْعَزِيزِ الْغَفَّارِ (42) لَا جَرَمَ أَنَّمَا تَدْعُونَنِي إِلَيْهِ لَيْسَ لَهُ دَعْوَةٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَلَا فِي الْآخِرَةِ وَأَنَّ مَرَدَّنَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَأَنَّ الْمُسْرِفِينَ هُمْ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ (43) فَسَتَذْكُرُونَ مَا أَقُولُ لَكُمْ ۚ وَأُفَوِّضُ أَمْرِي إِلَى اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَصِيرٌ بِالْعِبَادِ (44) فَوَقَاهُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِ مَا مَكَرُوا ۖ وَحَاقَ بِآلِ فِرْعَوْنَ سُوءُ الْعَذَابِ (45) النَّارُ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوًّا وَعَشِيًّا ۖ وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ أَدْخِلُوا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ أَشَدَّ الْعَذَابِ (46) وَإِذْ يَتَحَاجُّونَ فِي النَّارِ فَيَقُولُ الضُّعَفَاءُ لِلَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُنَّا لَكُمْ تَبَعًا فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّغْنُونَ عَنَّا نَصِيبًا مِّنَ النَّارِ (47) قَالَ الَّذِينَ اسْتَكْبَرُوا إِنَّا كُلٌّ فِيهَا إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ حَكَمَ بَيْنَ الْعِبَادِ (48) وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ فِي النَّارِ لِخَزَنَةِ جَهَنَّمَ ادْعُوا رَبَّكُمْ يُخَفِّفْ عَنَّا يَوْمًا مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ (49) قَالُوا أَوَلَمْ تَكُ تَأْتِيكُمْ رُسُلُكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۚ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا ۗ وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ (50)}
صدق الله العظيم [غافر].

فانظر لقول مؤمن آل فرعون:
{وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ مِّنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَن يَقُولَ رَبِّيَ اللَّهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ ۖ وَإِن يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُم بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مُسْرِفٌ كَذَّابٌ}، وانظر لقول الملائكة رداً على أصحاب النار أنّ عذابهم هو بسبب الإعراض عن آيات الله البيّنات من ربهم. وقال الله تعالى: {قَالَ الَّذِينَ فِي النَّارِ لِخَزَنَةِ جَهَنَّمَ ادْعُوا رَبَّكُمْ يُخَفِّفْ عَنَّا يَوْمًا مِّنَ الْعَذَابِ (49) قَالُوا أَوَلَمْ تَكُ تَأْتِيكُمْ رُسُلُكُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ۖ قَالُوا بَلَىٰ ۚ قَالُوا فَادْعُوا ۗ وَمَا دُعَاءُ الْكَافِرِينَ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ (50)} صدق الله العظيم، فكذلك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يحاجّكم بالآيات البيّنات من ربكم، فمن أعرض عنها فمصيره كمثل مصير المكذّبين بها.

وأما قضية هل ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر؟ فإن كنت كاذباً فعليَّ كذبي، وأما أنتم فيحاسبكم الله على إقامة الحجّة عليكم والتي تقبلتها عقولكم ولم تتبعوا الحقّ من ربّكم إلا من رحم ربي.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين.
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..