1. افتراضي Reply of the Imam to the respected Asad Beni Hashim

- 1 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

22 - 05 -1431 AH
    06 - 05 - 2010 AD
    08:32 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

:Reply of the Imam to the respected Asad Beni Hashim
    ..Allah swore to His prophet by a letter from the letters of the man’s name whom (Allah) will teach him the True explanatory statement for the Quran

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his righteous family, and I salute a best salutation, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, and prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets and messengers and their virtuous families, I do not do not make distinction between any of His messengers, and I am of the Muslims, I do not associate a thing with Allah and I call to a path of the All Mighty, the Praised One, upon certain knowledge from my Lord; the decisive verses from the glorious Quran..

O my beloved in Allah’s love Asad Bani Hashim, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you and upon all the best foremost supporters, and I pray for forgiveness for you and I salute the best salutation, be of the grateful that Allah sent the Imam Mahdi among the generation of Asad Bani Hashim. And be of the best foremost supporters and follow the Imam Mahdi, your mind is of the supporters of the Imam Mahdi and a witness against you with Truth, surely we are calling you to the Truth and do not follow what is contrary to your mind, by no means and none would follow the Imam Mahdi and all prophets and messengers among all former nations except the possessors of understanding-minds who use their minds, and whoever uses his mind verily Allah has gave him the good news of guidance. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the possessors of understanding-minds.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:17-18
    {فَبَشِّرْ‌ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

As for who do not understand verily they followed who (came) before them the blind following and did not use their minds, then they realized in the hereafter that the cause of their misguidance and the entering of them into hell-fire is the following of whom before them the blind following without them using their minds, and for that they gave you fatwa with Truth based on their experience: {And they say:Had we but listened or we use the mind, we should not have been among the inmates of the burning Fire.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:10. Therefore the Truth manifested to you that the companions of hell among the jinn and mankind are whom do not use their minds a thing. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We have created for hell many of the jinn and the mankind — they have hearts wherewith they do not understand, and they have eyes wherewith they do not see, and they have ears wherewith they do not hear. They are as cattle; in fact, they are more astray. These are the heedless ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:179
    {وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك:10].
    {وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيراً مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْأِنْسِ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لا يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لا يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لا يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا أُولَئِكَ كَالْأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ أُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:179].

So do not be of those who do not use their minds then they ponder over the word of the True Lord; in fact I am the Imam Mahdi, I call you to that they call you to it Allah and His messengers altogether to use your minds. And Allah the Most High said: {And be not like those who say, We hear; and they hear not.(21) Surely the worst of creatures, in Allah’s sight, are the deaf, the dumb, who do not understand.(22)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:21-22
    {وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ قَالُوا سَمِعْنَا وَهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ إِنَّ شَرَّ‌ الدَّوَابِّ عِندَ اللَّـهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

O my honorable brother Asad Bani Hashim, only the Imam Mahdi is mere scholar of the Muslims except that Allah increases to him abundantly in the knowledge over them with authority of the True knowledge of the explanatory-statement for the grand Quran so he devises for you the True judgement of Allah from His decisive Book the grand Quran in what you differ herein, and it should not be for the True Imam from your Lord to follow your desires in order for you to believe him then follow him. I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant ones, and if the Imam Mahdi were to follow your desires I surely would never find for myself a guardian nor supporter besides Allah, I only call the people to what called you to it my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to follow the grand Quran so we debate with them with the decisive grand Quran, so whoever get guided it is for his own soul and whoever gone astray verily he errs only against it. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely We have revealed to you the Book with truth for (the good of) the people. So whoever follows the right way, it is for his own soul, and whoever errs, he errs only against itself..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:41. And Allah the Most High said: {And to recite the Quran. So whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes astray — say: I am only one of the warners.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:92
    {إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ لِلنَّاسِ بِالْحَقِّ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَى فَلِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:41].
    {وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَى فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:92].

As for the rule of the fatwa of seeing Allah openly, verily Allah has made the True fatwa in clear decisive verses they are mother of the Book in the heart and same subject that are clear to your scholar and the ignorant among you for every Arabic (speaking) tongue among you if you understand. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {By the Book that makes manifest!(2) Surely We have made it an Arabic Quran that you may understand.(3)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:2-3, and He made the wisdom in seeing Allah openly in clear verses to your scholar and the ignorant among you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We indeed have revealed to you clear messages, and none disbelieve in them except the transgressors.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:99
    {وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ ﴿٢﴾ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْ‌آنًا عَرَ‌بِيًّا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف]
    {وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَا إِلَّا الْفَاسِقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:99].

And of the clear verses in the heart and same subject about the fatwa in seeing Allah openly so has requested from Allah His prophet Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- that he sees Him openly, then Allah gave him fatwa that he would never see His Lord, Then Allah issued fatwa to His prophet about the reason of not seeing Allah openly that’s because nothing can endure seeing the greatness of Allah not a thing of His creation altogether no matter how it is great, so by no means and never can endure seeing the greatness of Allah’s Physical-Self the Exalted, the Great; (not) a thing, and Allah wanted to clarify to His prophet Moses -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- by the True clear message upon the actual reality to let Allah’s prophet Moses that not a thing of Allah’s creation altogether even the Mountain can endure seeing the greatness of Allah’s Self Being. For that Allah made the explanatory-statement not only verbally; in fact an actual demonstration upon the actual reality and for that Allah said to His prophet Moses: {..look at the mountain; if it remains firm in its place, then you will see Me..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:143, so the fatwa about seeing Allah openly became dependent on remaining of the mountain in its place if it endured seeing Allah glory be to Him, so look at the outcome: {..So when his Lord manifested His glory to the mountain, He made it crumble and Moses fell down in a swoon. Then when he recovered, he said: Glory be to You! I turn to You, and I am the first of the believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:143, then cleared to Allah’s prophet Moses the Truth upon the actual reality that it is truly nothing remains in front of seeing the greatness of Allah’s Self Being, not a thing of His creation altogether because Allah if the greatest of all things in His creation altogether, and will never remain in font seeing Him a thing of His creation except a thing like Him,, and there nothing like Him and He is the Subtile, the Aware. When Allah’s prophet Moses realized the True fatwa about the cause of not seeing Allah openly: {..he said: Glory be to You! I turn to You, and I am the first of the believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:143
    {انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي}
    {فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّى رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ موسَى صَعِقًا فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ}
    {قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ}
    [الأعراف:143].

And Allah the Most High said: {That is Allah, your Lord. There is no god but He; the Creator of all things; therefore serve Him, and He has charge of all things.(102) Vision comprehends Him not, and He comprehends (all) vision; and He is the Subtile, the Aware.(103)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:102-103
    {ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّـهُ رَ‌بُّكُمْ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ خَالِقُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ فَاعْبُدُوهُ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَكِيلٌ ﴿١٠٢﴾ لَّا تُدْرِ‌كُهُ الْأَبْصَارُ‌ وَهُوَ يُدْرِ‌كُ الْأَبْصَارَ‌ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ‌ ﴿١٠٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام]

O Asad Bani Hashim, what is after the Truth except falsehood? And Allah the Most High said: {Such then is Allah, your true Lord. And what is there after the truth but error? How then are you turned away!}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:32
    {فَذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمُ الْحَقُّ فَمَاذَا بَعْدَ الْحَقِّ إِلَّا الضَّلَالُ فَأَنَّى تُصْرَفُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:32].

Indeed, by Allah if your were to hold fast with this True fatwa the lair messiah could never seduce you away from your True Lord a thing to the fact he speaks to you openly while you see him, will you not then guard against evil? It was not for the Truth to follow your desires, only follow the True explanatory-statement for the grand Quran, so whoever follows the right way, it is for his own soul, and whoever errs, he errs only against itself. Indeed that the explanatory-statement for the Imam Mahdi is not mere explanation like your explanations for the grand Quran; in fact the explanatory-statement for the Imam Mahdi is a detailed explanation of the Book he brings it from the clear decisive verses they are (the basis) mother of the Book non deviates from what came in them then follows the outer-meaning of the allegorical-similar verses except who is in his heart a deviation (away) from the Truth the manifested and detailed in the decisive verses are mother of the Book (the basis) which Allah commanded you to follow them. As for the allegorical-similar from the Quran verily He commanded you only the belief in it that it is from Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are (the basis) mother of the Book — and others are allegorical-similarities. Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical-similar, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except men of understanding.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:7
    {هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِنْ عِنْدِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:7].

O my beloved in Allah’s love Asad Bani Hashim, do you see this fatwa from Allah in this verse from the allegorical-similar? And Allah the Most High said: {And when Moses came at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said: My Lord, show me (Yourself) so that I may look at You. He said: You can never see Me; but look at the mountain; if it remains firm in its place, then you will see Me. So when his Lord manifested His glory to the mountain, He made it crumble and Moses fell down in a swoon. Then when he recovered, he said: Glory be to You! I turn to You, and I am the first of the believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:143
    {وَلَمَّا جَاء مُوسَى لِمِيقَاتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُ رَبُّهُ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِي أَنظُرْ إِلَيْكَ قَالَ لَن تَرَانِي وَلَـكِنِ انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّى رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ موسَى صَعِقًا فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:143].

{That is Allah, your Lord. There is no god but He; the Creator of all things; therefore serve Him, and He has charge of all things.(102) Vision comprehends Him not, and He comprehends (all) vision; and He is the Subtile, the Aware.(103)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:102-103
    {ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّـهُ رَ‌بُّكُمْ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ خَالِقُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ فَاعْبُدُوهُ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَكِيلٌ ﴿١٠٢﴾ لَّا تُدْرِ‌كُهُ الْأَبْصَارُ‌ وَهُوَ يُدْرِ‌كُ الْأَبْصَارَ‌ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ‌ ﴿١٠٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

O Asad Bani Hashim, I call on Allah to bear witness that I am certainly the Imam Mahdi and Allah is sufficient as a witness Who selected me as His khalifa over you and to choose of the matter was not yours so you would select Allah’s khalifa besides Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases. To choose is not theirs. Glory be to Allah and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him)!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:68
    {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:68].

O you do not know why Allah the Most High said to His angels : {..Tell Me the names of those if you are right.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:31? And that is the ratification to the word of Allah the Most High: {And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases. To choose is not theirs. Glory be to Allah and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him)!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qasas] 28:68, and the angels are nor more knowledgeable than their Lord, and to choose is not theirs in selecting Allah’s khalifa Adam; in fact Allah the Most High said: {So when I have made him complete and breathed into him of My spirit, fall down prostrate (making obeisance) to him.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:29
    {أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاء هَـؤُلاء إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} [البقرة:31]
    {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:68]
    {فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر:29].

Thus the Imam Mahdi the selected khalifa of Allah. Don’t you fear from Allah’s curse if you do not obey His khalifa whom He selected him over you? do n’t you know about the reason of Allah’s curse to His servant lucifer? That’s because he refused to prostrate submitting to Allah’s command and obey the selected khalifa of Allah over them. And Allah the Most High said: {And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Will You place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we glorify in Your praise and extol Your holiness. He said: Surely I know what you know not.(30) And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels; He said: Tell Me the names of those if you are right.(31) They said: Glory be to You! we have no knowledge but that which You have taught us. Surely You are the Knowing, the Wise.(32) He said: O Adam, inform them of their names. So when he informed them of their names, He said: Did I not say to you that I know what is unseen in the heavens and the earth? And I know what you manifest and what you hide.(33) And when We said to the angels, Be submissive to Adam, they submitted, but Iblis (did not). He refused and was proud, and he was one of the disbelievers.(34) And We said: O Adam, dwell thou and your wife in the garden, and eat from it a plenteous (food) wherever you wish, and approach not this tree, lest you be of the unjust.(35) But satan made them slip from it, and caused them to depart from the state in which they were. And We said: Go forth, some of you are the enemies of others. And there is for you in the earth an abode and a provision for a time.(36) Then Adam received (revealed) words from his Lord, and He turned to him (mercifully). Surely He is Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.(37) We said: Go forth from this (state) all. Surely there will come to you a guidance from Me, then whoever follows My guidance, no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.(38) And (as to) those who disbelieve in and reject Our messages, they are the companions of the Fire; in it they will abide.(39)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:30-39
    {وَإِذْ قَالَ رَ‌بُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْ‌ضِ خَلِيفَةً قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَعَلَّمَ آدَمَ الْأَسْمَاءَ كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَ‌ضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ فَقَالَ أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاءِ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ لَا عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلَّا مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٣٢﴾ قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ فَلَمَّا أَنبَأَهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ أَبَىٰ وَاسْتَكْبَرَ‌ وَكَانَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٣٤﴾ وَقُلْنَا يَا آدَمُ اسْكُنْ أَنتَ وَزَوْجُكَ الْجَنَّةَ وَكُلَا مِنْهَا رَ‌غَدًا حَيْثُ شِئْتُمَا وَلَا تَقْرَ‌بَا هَـٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَ‌ةَ فَتَكُونَا مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٣٥﴾ فَأَزَلَّهُمَا الشَّيْطَانُ عَنْهَا فَأَخْرَ‌جَهُمَا مِمَّا كَانَا فِيهِ وَقُلْنَا اهْبِطُوا بَعْضُكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّ وَلَكُمْ فِي الْأَرْ‌ضِ مُسْتَقَرٌّ‌ وَمَتَاعٌ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ ﴿٣٦﴾ فَتَلَقَّىٰ آدَمُ مِن رَّ‌بِّهِ كَلِمَاتٍ فَتَابَ عَلَيْهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّ‌حِيمُ ﴿٣٧﴾ قُلْنَا اهْبِطُوا مِنْهَا جَمِيعًا فَإِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُم مِّنِّي هُدًى فَمَن تَبِعَ هُدَايَ فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٣٨﴾ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا وَكَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا أُولَـٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ‌ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

O Asad Bani Hashim, I am the Imam Mahdi commanding you to (emulate) follow lead with the guidance of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: If you love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you, and grant you protection from your sins. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:31
    {قُلْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ‏} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:31].

Indeed, only following is to do what he did it so you would compete with Mohammad messenger of Allah and the Awaited Mahdi and all prophets and messengers in Allah’s love and His nearness, and if you refused and said: “How can we compete with Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- in Allah’s love and His nearness; in fact he has more right with Allah than all the Muslims to be the most loved servant and the nearest to Allah?”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to you: Verily, bear witness in the Truth that you did not follow lead by the guidance of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and Allah has commanded His servant and His messenger Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to follow lead by the guidance of all prophets, messengers and Allah’s righteous loyal-servants from before him altogether. And Allah the Most High said: {And thus did We show Abraham the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and that he might be of those having certainty.(75) So when the night overshadowed him, he saw a star. He said: Is this my Lord? So when it set, he said: I do not love the setting ones.(76) Then when he saw the moon rising, he said: Is this my Lord? So when it set, he said: If my Lord had not guided me, I should certainly be of the erring people.(77) Then when he saw the sun rising, he said: Is this my Lord? Is this the greatest? So when it set, he said: O my people, I am clear of what you set up (with Allah).(78) Surely I have turned myself, being upright, wholly to Him Who originated the heavens and the earth, and I am not of the polytheists.(79) And his people disputed with him. He said: Do you dispute with me respecting Allah and He has guided me indeed? And I fear not in any way those that you set up with Him, unless my Lord please. My Lord comprehends all things in His knowledge. Will you not then mind?(80) And how should I fear what you have set up (with Him), while you fear not to set up with Allah that for which He has sent down to you no authority? Which then of the two parties is surer of security, if you know?(81) Those who believe and mix not up their faith with iniquity — for them is security and they go aright.(82) And this was Our argument which We gave to Abraham against his people. We exalt in degrees whom We please. Surely your Lord is Wise, Knowing.(83) And We gave him Isaac and Jacob. Each did We guide; and Noah did We guide before, and of his descendants, David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. And thus do We reward those who do good (to others);(84) And Zacharias and John and Jesus and Elias; each one (of them) was of the righteous,(85) And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot; and each one (of them) We made to excel the people;(86) And some of their fathers and their descendants and their brethren. And We chose them and guided them to the right way.(87) This is Allah’s guidance wherewith He guides whom He pleases of His servants. And if they had associated others (with Him), all that they did would have been vain.(88) These are they to whom We gave the Book and authority and prophecy. Therefore if these disbelieve in it, We have indeed entrusted it to a people who are not disbelievers in it.(89) These are they whom Allah guided, so follow their guidance. Say: I ask you not for any reward for it. It is not but a Reminder to the worlds.(90)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:75-90
    {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُرِ‌ي إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ مَلَكُوتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ وَلِيَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُوقِنِينَ ﴿٧٥﴾ فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَيْهِ اللَّيْلُ رَ‌أَىٰ كَوْكَبًا قَالَ هَـٰذَا رَ‌بِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَا أُحِبُّ الْآفِلِينَ ﴿٧٦﴾ فَلَمَّا رَ‌أَى الْقَمَرَ‌ بَازِغًا قَالَ هَـٰذَا رَ‌بِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَئِن لَّمْ يَهْدِنِي رَ‌بِّي لَأَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٧٧﴾ فَلَمَّا رَ‌أَى الشَّمْسَ بَازِغَةً قَالَ هَـٰذَا رَ‌بِّي هَـٰذَا أَكْبَرُ‌ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَتْ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي بَرِ‌يءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِ‌كُونَ ﴿٧٨﴾ إِنِّي وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي فَطَرَ‌ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِ‌كِينَ ﴿٧٩﴾ وَحَاجَّهُ قَوْمُهُ قَالَ أَتُحَاجُّونِّي فِي اللَّـهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانِ وَلَا أَخَافُ مَا تُشْرِ‌كُونَ بِهِ إِلَّا أَن يَشَاءَ رَ‌بِّي شَيْئًا وَسِعَ رَ‌بِّي كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُ‌ونَ ﴿٨٠﴾ وَكَيْفَ أَخَافُ مَا أَشْرَ‌كْتُمْ وَلَا تَخَافُونَ أَنَّكُمْ أَشْرَ‌كْتُم بِاللَّـهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ عَلَيْكُمْ سُلْطَانًا فَأَيُّ الْفَرِ‌يقَيْنِ أَحَقُّ بِالْأَمْنِ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٨١﴾الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُم بِظُلْمٍ أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٨٢﴾ وَتِلْكَ حُجَّتُنَا آتَيْنَاهَا إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ نَرْ‌فَعُ دَرَ‌جَاتٍ مَّن نَّشَاءُ إِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٨٣﴾ وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ كُلًّا هَدَيْنَا وَنُوحًا هَدَيْنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَمِن ذُرِّ‌يَّتِهِ دَاوُودَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ وَأَيُّوبَ وَيُوسُفَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَهَارُ‌ونَ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٨٤﴾ وَزَكَرِ‌يَّا وَيَحْيَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَإِلْيَاسَ كُلٌّ مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٨٥﴾ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَالْيَسَعَ وَيُونُسَ وَلُوطًا وَكُلًّا فَضَّلْنَا عَلَى الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ وَمِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِهِمْ وَإِخْوَانِهِمْ وَاجْتَبَيْنَاهُمْ وَهَدَيْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٨٧﴾ ذَٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّـهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَلَوْ أَشْرَ‌كُوا لَحَبِطَ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ فَإِن يَكْفُرْ‌ بِهَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِهَا قَوْمًا لَّيْسُوا بِهَا بِكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٩﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّـهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرً‌ا إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَ‌ىٰ لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٩٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

Look at the word of Allah the Most High: {And some of their fathers and their descendants and their brethren. And We chose them and guided them to the right way.(87) This is Allah’s guidance wherewith He guides whom He pleases of His servants. And if they had associated others (with Him), all that they did would have been vain.(88) These are they to whom We gave the Book and authority and prophecy. Therefore if these disbelieve in it, We have indeed entrusted it to a people who are not disbelievers in it.(89) These are they whom Allah guided, so follow their guidance. Say: I ask you not for any reward for it. It is not but a Reminder to the worlds.(90)}Truthful Allah the Great, the question that comes up is Allah’s command to His messenger {These are they whom Allah guided, so follow their guidance.} is following their guidance is exalting So he would make the competition exclusively for them without him? In that case he would have associated with Allah because of exalting His servants besides Him unjustly, and if the following according to the doctrine of scholars of the Muslims and the Christians who exalt Allah’s prophets besides Him then they make Allah exclusively for them and they take them as their intercessors with Allah, verily they would never find a loyal-friend nor helper for them besides Allah. In fact the following the example of Allah’s prophets and His messengers is following their footsteps so you would do their doing (of deeds), so if you found them competing to Allah whoever of them is closer then do like them and join on board the competing servants to Allah the worshiped Lord. No God except Him if He it is Whom you worship. And Allah the Most High said: {And your Lord best knows those who are in the heavens and the earth. And certainly We made some of the prophets to excel others, and to David We gave the Zabur.(55) Say: Call on those whom you assert besides Him; they have no power to remove distress from you nor to change.(56) Those whom they call (others to Allah), they seek Al-Waseela to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of.(57)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:55-57. Verily, Allah has taught you how His prophets and His messengers worship Him: {..they seek Al-Waseela to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:57
    {وَمِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِهِمْ وَإِخْوَانِهِمْ وَاجْتَبَيْنَاهُمْ وَهَدَيْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٨٧﴾ ذَٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّـهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَلَوْ أَشْرَ‌كُوا لَحَبِطَ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ فَإِن يَكْفُرْ‌ بِهَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِهَا قَوْمًا لَّيْسُوا بِهَا بِكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٩﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّـهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرً‌ا إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَ‌ىٰ لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٩٠﴾}
    {أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ}
    {وَلَقَدْ فَضَّلْنَا بَعْضَ النَّبِيِّينَ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَآتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ زَبُورً‌ا ﴿٥٥﴾ قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ‌ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٥٦﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَ‌بِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَ‌بُ وَيَرْ‌جُونَ رَ‌حْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَ‌بِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورً‌ا ﴿٥٧﴾}
    صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]
    {يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُوراً} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

Remember the word of Allah the Most High: {And some of their fathers and their descendants and their brethren. And We chose them and guided them to the right way.(87) This is Allah’s guidance wherewith He guides whom He pleases of His servants. And if they had associated others (with Him), all that they did would have been vain.(88) These are they to whom We gave the Book and authority and prophecy. Therefore if these disbelieve in it, We have indeed entrusted it to a people who are not disbelievers in it.(89) These are they whom Allah guided, so follow their guidance. Say: I ask you not for any reward for it. It is naught but a Reminder to the worlds.(90)}Truthful Allah the Great
    {وَمِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِهِمْ وَإِخْوَانِهِمْ وَاجْتَبَيْنَاهُمْ وَهَدَيْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٨٧﴾ ذَٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّـهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَلَوْ أَشْرَ‌كُوا لَحَبِطَ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ فَإِن يَكْفُرْ‌ بِهَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِهَا قَوْمًا لَّيْسُوا بِهَا بِكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٩﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّـهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرً‌ا إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَ‌ىٰ لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٩٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم

Then remember the word of Allah the Most High: {These are they whom Allah guided, so follow their guidance. Say: I ask you not for any reward for it. It is naught but a Reminder to the worlds.}Truthful Allah the Great
    {أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لاَّ أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا إِنْ هُوَ إِلاَّ ذِكْرَى لِلْعَالَمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم.

So why you refuse to follow lead by the guidance of Allah’s servants whom He guided them to the Truth so you find them in the Book seeking Al-Waseela to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and you would never find whom Allah guided from their offspring forgo their fathers to Allah, in fact they favor Allah so they compete to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — because He is the most loved to them than their fathers, so how would the love of their fathers is greater than their love to Allah so they leave Allah to their fathers, if they believed that it should not be for them to compete with their parents in Allah’s love and His nearness it is then they would have associated with Allah and He made their deeds void because of the exalting to their fathers and the loyal-servants of Allah besides Him; in fact you find them altogether competitive ones to Allah seeking Al-Waseela to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest, and for that Allah commanded His servant Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- to follow lead in their guidance. And Allah the Most High said: {And some of their fathers and their descendants and their brethren. And We chose them and guided them to the right way.(87) This is Allah’s guidance wherewith He guides whom He pleases of His servants. And if they had associated others (with Him), all that they did would have been vain.(88) These are they to whom We gave the Book and authority and prophecy. Therefore if these disbelieve in it, We have indeed entrusted it to a people who are not disbelievers in it.(89) These are they whom Allah guided, so follow their guidance. Say: I ask you not for any reward for it. It is not but a Reminder to the worlds.(90)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:87-90
    {وَمِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِهِمْ وَإِخْوَانِهِمْ وَاجْتَبَيْنَاهُمْ وَهَدَيْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٨٧﴾ ذَٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّـهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَلَوْ أَشْرَ‌كُوا لَحَبِطَ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ فَإِن يَكْفُرْ‌ بِهَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِهَا قَوْمًا لَّيْسُوا بِهَا بِكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٩﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّـهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرً‌ا إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَ‌ىٰ لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٩٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

Allah has identify to you how their worship to their Lord; He said and gave you fatwa about their True worship: {..they seek Al-Wasila to their Lord — whoever of them is nearest — and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement. Surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:57
    {يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُوراً} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

Thus the Imam Mahdi whom Allah sent him to take you back to worship Allah and commands you to follow lead by the guidance of Allah’s prophets and His messengers, and commands you in what commanded you with it Allah and His messengers that you worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him so you would seek Al-Wasila to Him and you would compete in Allah’s love and His nearness if you love Allah and you do not worship except Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: If you love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you, and grant you protection from your sins. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:31
    {قُلْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ‏} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:31].

Seek Al-Wasila — whoever of you is nearest to Him. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, keep your duty to Allah, and seek Al-Wasila to Him..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:35
    {يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:35].

As well Allah’s messenger Mohammad, prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family said: [Ask Allah Al-Wasila, surely it is an abode in the heavenly-garden, it should not be except for a servant of Allah’s servants, and I hope that I am him] said the truth -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him.
    [سلوا الله الوسيلة، فإنها منزلة في الجنة لا تنبغي إلا لعبد من عباد الله وأرجو أن أكون أنا هو]

Allah did not make Al-Wasila exclusively to Allah’s prophets without you you have associated with Allah — O you who excluded Al-Wasila to Allah’s prophets and His messengers besides you, verily you have associated with Allah because of exalting Allah’s prophets by magnifying the exaggeration unjustly, they are only servants of Allah like you and you have the right in Allah what they have, surely there is no difference between them and you , and only we are humans like that Allah granted us His favor and guided us to the straight path then made us of the honored, so if you did like the prophets and the messengers and Allah’s khalifa the Imam Mahdi and you followed the lead in our guidance consequently Allah would honor you as He honored us, and if you refused verily you would never get guided to the straight path and they would never avail a thing from Allah against you. O our Allah, I have informed. O our Allah, bear witness.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

Brother of Allah’s servants the competing ones to the path of the Al Mighty, the Praised One, the caller by the glorious Quran Allah’s servant and His khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1460

اقتباس المشاركة 4902 من موضوع ردُّ الإمام الى أسد بني هاشم المحترم: الله أقسم لنبيّه بحرفٍ من حروف اسم الإنسان الذي سوف يعلّمه البيان الحقّ للقرآن ..

- 1 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 05 -1431 هـ
    06 - 05 - 2010 مـ
    08:32 مساء
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

ردُّ الإمام الى أسد بني هاشم المحترم:
    الله أقسم لنبيّه بحرفٍ من حروف اسم الإنسان الذي سوف يعلّمه البيان الحقّ للقرآن ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلامُ على جدّي محمدٍ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله الطيبين وسلم تسليماً، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمُرسلين وآلهم الطاهرين ولا أُفرق بين أحدٍ من رُسله، وأنا من المُسلمين لا أشركُ بالله شيئاً وأدعو إلى صراط العزيز الحميد على بصيرةٍ من ربي آيات مُحكمات من القرآن المجيد..

ويا حبيبي في الله أسد بني هاشم، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته وعلى كافة الأنصار السابقين الأخيار وأصلي عليكم وأسلمُ تسليماً، فكُن من الشاكرين أن بعث الله الإمام المهديّ في جيل أسد بني هاشم، وكُن من الأنصار السابقين الأخيار واتبع الإمام المهديّ وعقلك من أنصار الإمام المهديّ وشاهداً عليك بالحقّ، فنحنُ ندعوك إلى الحقّ ولا تتّبع ما يُخالف لعقلك، ولا ولن يتبع الإمام المهديّ وكافة الأنبياء والمُرسلين في جميع الأمم الأولى إلا أولو الألباب الذين يعقلون، ومن كان يستخدم عقله فقد بشَّره الله بالهُدى. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَبَشِّرْ‌ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

وأما الذين لا يعقلون فاتَّبَعوا الذين من قبلهم الاتّباع الأعمى ولم يستخدموا عقولهم ومن ثم أدركوا في الآخرة أنّ سبب ضلالهم ودخولهم النار هو اتّباع الذين من قبلهم اتّباعاً أعمى من غير أن يستخدموا عقولهم، ولذلك أفتوكم بالحقّ بناءً على تجربتهم:
    {وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك:10]. إذاً تبيّن لكم الحقّ أن أصحاب جهنم من الجنّ والإنس هم الذين لا يستخدمون عقولهم شيئاً. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيراً مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْأِنْسِ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ لا يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُنٌ لا يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَانٌ لا يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا أُولَئِكَ كَالْأَنْعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ أُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:179].

فلا تكونوا من الذين لا يستخدمون عقولهم فيتدبرون القول من ربهم الحق؛ بل أنا الإمام المهديّ أدعوكم إلى ما يدعوكم إليه الله ورُسله أجمعين أن تستخدموا عقولكم. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ قَالُوا سَمِعْنَا وَهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ إِنَّ شَرَّ‌ الدَّوَابِّ عِندَ اللَّـهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

ويا أخي الكريم أسد بني هاشم، إنّما الإمام المهديّ مُجردُ عالمٍ من المُسلمين إلا أنّ الله يزيده بسطةً في العلم عليهم بسُلطان علم البيان الحقّ للقُرآن العظيم حتى يستنبط لكم حُكم الله الحقّ من محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون، ولا ينبغي للإمام الحقّ من ربكم أن يتّبع أهواءكم حتى تصدّقوه فتتبعوه، وأعوُذ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين، ولو يتبع الإمام المهديّ أهواءكم فلن أجد لي من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً، وإنما أدعو الناس إلى ما دعاهم إليه جدي محمد رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - أن يتبعوا القُرآن العظيم فنُحاجّهم بمُحكم القُرآن العظيم، فمن اهتدى فلنفسه ومن ضلّ فعليها. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ لِلنَّاسِ بِالْحَقِّ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَى فَلِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر:41]. وقال الله تعالى: {وَأَنْ أَتْلُوَ الْقُرْآنَ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَى فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَقُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُنذِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:92].

وبالنسبة لحكم الفتوى عن رؤية الله جهرةً فقد جعل الله الفتوى الحقّ في آياتٍ بيّناتِ مُحكماتٍ هُنّ أمّ الكتاب في قلب وذات الموضوع بيّنات لعالمكم وجاهلكم لكُل ذي لسان عربي منكم إن كنتم تعقلون. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ ﴿٢﴾ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَاهُ قُرْ‌آنًا عَرَ‌بِيًّا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف]، وجعل حكمه في رؤية الله جهرة في آيات بيّنات لعالمكم وجاهلكم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَا إِلَّا الْفَاسِقُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:99].

ومن الآيات البيّنات في قلب وذات الموضوع عن الفتوى في رؤية الله جهرةً فقد طلب من الله نبيُّه موسى - عليه الصلاة والسلام - أن يراه جهرةً، ومن ثم أفتاه الله أنّه لن يرى ربه، ومن ثم أفتى الله نبيّه عن سبب عدم رؤية الله جهرة وذلك لأنه لا يتحمّل رؤية عظمة الله شيءٌ من خلقه أجمعين مهما كان عظيماً، فلا ولن يتحمل رؤية عظمة ذات الله العلي العظيم شيءٌ، وأراد الله أن يبيّن لنبيّه موسى عليه الصلاة والسلام بالبيان الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي ليعلم نبيّ الله موسى أنه لا يتحمل رؤية عظمة ذات الله شيءٌ من خلق الله أجمعين حتى الجبل العظيم، ولذلك جعل الله البيان ليس لفظياً فحسب بل بياناً عملياً على الواقع الحقيقي، ولذلك قال الله لنبيه موسى:
    {انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:143]، فأصبحت الفتوى عن رؤية الله جهرة متوقفة على استقرار الجبل مكانه إن تحمّل رؤية عظمة ذات الله سُبحانه، فانظروا إلى النتيجة: {فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّى رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ موسَى صَعِقًا فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:143]، فتبيَّن لنبي الله موسى الحقُّ على الواقع الحقيقي أنّه حقاً لا يستقر أمام رؤية عظمة ذات الله شيء من خلقه أجمعين لأنّ الله هو الأعظم من كل شيء في خلقه أجمعين ولن يستقر أمام رؤيته شيءٌ من خلقه إلا شيءٌ مثله، وليس كمثله شيء وهو اللطيف الخبير. ولما أدرك نبيّ الله موسى الفتوى الحقّ عن سبب عدم رؤية الله جهرة {قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ} [الأعراف:143].

وقال الله تعالى:
    {ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّـهُ رَ‌بُّكُمْ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ خَالِقُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ فَاعْبُدُوهُ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَكِيلٌ ﴿١٠٢﴾ لَّا تُدْرِ‌كُهُ الْأَبْصَارُ‌ وَهُوَ يُدْرِ‌كُ الْأَبْصَارَ‌ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ‌ ﴿١٠٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ويا أسد بني هاشم، وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟ وقال الله تعالى:
    {فَذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمُ الْحَقُّ فَمَاذَا بَعْدَ الْحَقِّ إِلَّا الضَّلَالُ فَأَنَّى تُصْرَفُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:32].

ألا والله العظيم لو تعتصموا بهذه الفتوى الحقّ لما استطاع المسيح الكذاب أن يفتنكم عن ربكم الحقّ شيئاً كونه يُكلمكم جهرةً وأنتم ترونه، أفلا تتقون؟ وما كان للحقّ أن يتبع أهواءكم وإنما أتُّبِعُ البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، فمن اهتدى فلنفسه ومن ضلّ فعليها، ألا وإن البيان للإمام المهديّ ليس مُجرد تفسيرٍ مثل تفاسيركم للقرآن العظيم بل بيان الإمام المهديّ هو تفصيل الكتاب يأتيكم به من الآيات البيّنات المُحكمات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب لا يزيغ عمّا جاء فيهم فيتبع ظاهر الآيات المُتشابهات إلا من كان في قلبه زيغٌ عن الحقّ البيّن والمُفصّل في آيات الكتاب المُحكمات هُنّ أم الكتاب التي أمركم الله أن تتبعوهن. وأما المُتشابه من القرآن فأمركم فقط بالإيمان به أنه من عند الله. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِنْ عِنْدِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:7].

ويا حبيبي في الله أسد بني هاشم، فهل ترى هذه الفتوى من الله في هذه الآية من المُتشابه؟ وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَلَمَّا جَاء مُوسَى لِمِيقَاتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُ رَبُّهُ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِي أَنظُرْ إِلَيْكَ قَالَ لَن تَرَانِي وَلَـكِنِ انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّى رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ موسَى صَعِقًا فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:143].

ويا أسد بني هاشم، أُشهِدُ الله أني أنا الإمام المهديّ وكفى بالله شهيداً الذي اصطفاني خليفتهُ عليكم وما كان لكم الخيرة من الأمر فتصطفون خليفة الله من دونه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:68].

أم إنكم لا تعلمون لماذا قال الله تعالى لملائكته:
    {أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاء هَـؤُلاء إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} [البقرة:31]؟ وذلك تصديقٌ لقول الله تعالى: {وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [القصص:68]، وليست الملائكة أعلم من ربِّهم، وما كان لهم الخيرة في اصطفاء خليفة الله آدم؛ بل قال الله تعالى: {فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر:29].

وكذلك الإمام المهديّ خليفة الله المصطفى. أفلا تخافون من لعنة الله لو لم تطيعوا خليفته الذي اصطفاه عليكم؟ أفلا تعلمون عن سبب لعنة الله لعبده إبليس؟ وذلك لأنه أبى أن يسجد لأمر الله فيطيع خليفة الله المُصطفى عليهم. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَإِذْ قَالَ رَ‌بُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْ‌ضِ خَلِيفَةً قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ وَعَلَّمَ آدَمَ الْأَسْمَاءَ كُلَّهَا ثُمَّ عَرَ‌ضَهُمْ عَلَى الْمَلَائِكَةِ فَقَالَ أَنبِئُونِي بِأَسْمَاءِ هَـٰؤُلَاءِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالُوا سُبْحَانَكَ لَا عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلَّا مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ ﴿٣٢﴾ قَالَ يَا آدَمُ أَنبِئْهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ فَلَمَّا أَنبَأَهُم بِأَسْمَائِهِمْ قَالَ أَلَمْ أَقُل لَّكُمْ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ غَيْبَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ وَأَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْتُمُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾ وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ أَبَىٰ وَاسْتَكْبَرَ‌ وَكَانَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٣٤﴾ وَقُلْنَا يَا آدَمُ اسْكُنْ أَنتَ وَزَوْجُكَ الْجَنَّةَ وَكُلَا مِنْهَا رَ‌غَدًا حَيْثُ شِئْتُمَا وَلَا تَقْرَ‌بَا هَـٰذِهِ الشَّجَرَ‌ةَ فَتَكُونَا مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٣٥﴾ فَأَزَلَّهُمَا الشَّيْطَانُ عَنْهَا فَأَخْرَ‌جَهُمَا مِمَّا كَانَا فِيهِ وَقُلْنَا اهْبِطُوا بَعْضُكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّ وَلَكُمْ فِي الْأَرْ‌ضِ مُسْتَقَرٌّ‌ وَمَتَاعٌ إِلَىٰ حِينٍ ﴿٣٦﴾ فَتَلَقَّىٰ آدَمُ مِن رَّ‌بِّهِ كَلِمَاتٍ فَتَابَ عَلَيْهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّ‌حِيمُ ﴿٣٧﴾ قُلْنَا اهْبِطُوا مِنْهَا جَمِيعًا فَإِمَّا يَأْتِيَنَّكُم مِّنِّي هُدًى فَمَن تَبِعَ هُدَايَ فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٣٨﴾ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا وَكَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا أُولَـٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ‌ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ ﴿٣٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

ويا أسد بني هاشم، إنّي أنا الإمام المهديّ آمركم أن تقتدوا بهُدى محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

ألا وإنّما الاتّباع هو أن تفعلوا ما يفعله فتُنافسوا محمداً رسول الله والمهديّ المنتظَر وكافة الأنبياء والمُرسلين في حُب الله وقربه، وإن أبيتم وقلتم: "فكيف نُنافس محمد رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - في حُبّ الله وقربه بل هو أولى بالله من جميع المُسلمين أن يكون هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب إلى الله؟" ومن ثمّ يردّ عليكم الإمام المهدي: فاشهدوا بالحق أنكم لم تقتدوا بهدي محمد رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - وقد أمر الله عبده ورسوله محمد رسول الله - صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - أن يقتدي بهدي كافة الأنبياء والمُرسلين وأولياء الله الصالحين من قبله أجمعين. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُرِ‌ي إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ مَلَكُوتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ وَلِيَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُوقِنِينَ ﴿٧٥﴾ فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَيْهِ اللَّيْلُ رَ‌أَىٰ كَوْكَبًا قَالَ هَـٰذَا رَ‌بِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَا أُحِبُّ الْآفِلِينَ ﴿٧٦﴾ فَلَمَّا رَ‌أَى الْقَمَرَ‌ بَازِغًا قَالَ هَـٰذَا رَ‌بِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَئِن لَّمْ يَهْدِنِي رَ‌بِّي لَأَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿٧٧﴾ فَلَمَّا رَ‌أَى الشَّمْسَ بَازِغَةً قَالَ هَـٰذَا رَ‌بِّي هَـٰذَا أَكْبَرُ‌ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَتْ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي بَرِ‌يءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِ‌كُونَ ﴿٧٨﴾ إِنِّي وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي فَطَرَ‌ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِ‌كِينَ ﴿٧٩﴾ وَحَاجَّهُ قَوْمُهُ قَالَ أَتُحَاجُّونِّي فِي اللَّـهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانِ وَلَا أَخَافُ مَا تُشْرِ‌كُونَ بِهِ إِلَّا أَن يَشَاءَ رَ‌بِّي شَيْئًا وَسِعَ رَ‌بِّي كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُ‌ونَ ﴿٨٠﴾ وَكَيْفَ أَخَافُ مَا أَشْرَ‌كْتُمْ وَلَا تَخَافُونَ أَنَّكُمْ أَشْرَ‌كْتُم بِاللَّـهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ عَلَيْكُمْ سُلْطَانًا فَأَيُّ الْفَرِ‌يقَيْنِ أَحَقُّ بِالْأَمْنِ إِن كُنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٨١﴾الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَلَمْ يَلْبِسُوا إِيمَانَهُم بِظُلْمٍ أُولَـٰئِكَ لَهُمُ الْأَمْنُ وَهُم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٨٢﴾ وَتِلْكَ حُجَّتُنَا آتَيْنَاهَا إِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ نَرْ‌فَعُ دَرَ‌جَاتٍ مَّن نَّشَاءُ إِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٨٣﴾ وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُ إِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ كُلًّا هَدَيْنَا وَنُوحًا هَدَيْنَا مِن قَبْلُ وَمِن ذُرِّ‌يَّتِهِ دَاوُودَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ وَأَيُّوبَ وَيُوسُفَ وَمُوسَىٰ وَهَارُ‌ونَ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٨٤﴾ وَزَكَرِ‌يَّا وَيَحْيَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَإِلْيَاسَ كُلٌّ مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ ﴿٨٥﴾ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَالْيَسَعَ وَيُونُسَ وَلُوطًا وَكُلًّا فَضَّلْنَا عَلَى الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٨٦﴾ وَمِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِهِمْ وَإِخْوَانِهِمْ وَاجْتَبَيْنَاهُمْ وَهَدَيْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٨٧﴾ ذَٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّـهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَلَوْ أَشْرَ‌كُوا لَحَبِطَ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ فَإِن يَكْفُرْ‌ بِهَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِهَا قَوْمًا لَّيْسُوا بِهَا بِكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٩﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّـهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرً‌ا إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَ‌ىٰ لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٩٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِهِمْ وَإِخْوَانِهِمْ وَاجْتَبَيْنَاهُمْ وَهَدَيْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٨٧﴾ ذَٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّـهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَلَوْ أَشْرَ‌كُوا لَحَبِطَ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ فَإِن يَكْفُرْ‌ بِهَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِهَا قَوْمًا لَّيْسُوا بِهَا بِكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٩﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّـهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرً‌ا إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَ‌ىٰ لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٩٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم، والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه فهل أمر الله إلى رسوله {أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ} فهل الاقتداء بهم هو التعظيم فيجعل التنافس إلى الله حصرياً لهم من دونه؟ إذاً لأشرك بالله بسبب تعظيم عباده من دونه بغير الحقّ لو كان الاقتداء حسب عقيدة عُلماء المُسلمين والنصارى الذين يعظِّمون أنبياء الله من دونه فيجعلون الله حصرياً لهم ويتخذونهم شُفعاءهم عند الله، ولن يجدوا لهم من دون الله ولياً ولا نصيراً. بل الاقتداء بأنبياء الله ورُسله هو أن تحذوا حَذْوَهم فتفعلوا فعلهم، فإذا وجدتموهم يتنافسون إلى الله أيّهم أقرب فافعلوا مثلهم وانضمّوا إلى ركب العبيد المُتنافسين إلى الله الربّ المعبود. لا إله إلا هو إن كنتم إياه تعبدون. وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ فَضَّلْنَا بَعْضَ النَّبِيِّينَ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَآتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ زَبُورً‌ا ﴿٥٥﴾ قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ‌ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ﴿٥٦﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَ‌بِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَ‌بُ وَيَرْ‌جُونَ رَ‌حْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَ‌بِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورً‌ا ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء]، فقد علّمكم الله كيف يعبده أنبياؤه ورُسله: {يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَى رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُوراً} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:57].

فتذكروا قول الله تعالى:
    {وَمِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِهِمْ وَإِخْوَانِهِمْ وَاجْتَبَيْنَاهُمْ وَهَدَيْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٨٧﴾ ذَٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّـهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَلَوْ أَشْرَ‌كُوا لَحَبِطَ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ فَإِن يَكْفُرْ‌ بِهَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِهَا قَوْمًا لَّيْسُوا بِهَا بِكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٩﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّـهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرً‌ا إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَ‌ىٰ لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٩٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

فتذكروا قول الله تعالى:
    {أُوْلَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لاَّ أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا إِنْ هُوَ إِلاَّ ذِكْرَى لِلْعَالَمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم.

فَلِمَ تأبوَن أن تقتدوا بهدى عباد الله الذين هداهم إلى الحقّ فتجدونهم في الكتاب يبتغون إلى ربهم الوسيلة أيهم أقرب ولن تجدوا الذين هدى الله من ذُرياتهم يفضلون آباءهم إلى الله بل يفضلون الله فيتنافسون إلى ربِّهم أيّهم أقرب لأنّه أحبَّ إليهم من آبائهم، فكيف يكون حبّ آبائهم أعظم من حبّهم لله فيذرون الله لآبائهم لو اعتقدوا أنه لا ينبغي لهم أن ينافسوا آباءهم في حبّ الله وقربه إذاً لأشركوا بالله وأحبط عملهم بسبب التعظيم لآبائهم وأولياء الله من دونه؛ بل تجدونهم جميعاً مُتنافسين إلى الله ويبتغون إلى ربهم الوسيلة أيهم أقرب، ولذلك أمر الله عبده محمد رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- أن يقتدي بهداهم. وقال الله تعالى:
    {وَمِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَذُرِّ‌يَّاتِهِمْ وَإِخْوَانِهِمْ وَاجْتَبَيْنَاهُمْ وَهَدَيْنَاهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَ‌اطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ﴿٨٧﴾ ذَٰلِكَ هُدَى اللَّـهِ يَهْدِي بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَلَوْ أَشْرَ‌كُوا لَحَبِطَ عَنْهُم مَّا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ ﴿٨٨﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ فَإِن يَكْفُرْ‌ بِهَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ فَقَدْ وَكَّلْنَا بِهَا قَوْمًا لَّيْسُوا بِهَا بِكَافِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٨٩﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّـهُ فَبِهُدَاهُمُ اقْتَدِهْ قُل لَّا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرً‌ا إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرَ‌ىٰ لِلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٩٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وقد عرّف الله لكم كيفية عبادتهم لربّهم وقال وأفتاكم عن عبادتهم الحقّ:

وكذلك الإمام المهديّ الذي بعثه الله ليعيدكم إلى عبادة الله ويأمركم أن تقتدوا بُهدى أنبياء الله ورُسله ويأمركم بما أمركم به الله ورسوله أن تعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له فتبتغون إليه الوسيلة فتتنافسون في حُبّ الله وقربه إن كنتم تحبون الله ولا تعبدون إلا إياه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

فابتغوا إليه الوسيلة أيّكم أقرب. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَابْتَغُوا إِلَيْهِ الْوَسِيلَةَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:35].

وكذلك قال محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:
    [سلوا الله الوسيلة، فإنها منزلة في الجنة لا تنبغي إلا لعبد من عباد الله وأرجو أن أكون أنا هو] صدق عليه الصلاة والسلام.

ولم يجعل الله الوسيلة حصريّاً لأنبياء الله من دونكم فقد أشركتم بالله يا من حصرتم الوسيلة لأنبياء الله ورُسله من دونكم، فقد أشركتم بالله بسبب تعظيم أنبياء الله بتعظيم المُبالغة بغير الحقّ، وإنّما هم عباد لله أمثالكم ولكم من الحقّ في الله ما لهم فلا فرق بينهم وبينكم إنما نحنُ بشر مثلكم منّ الله علينا وهدانا إلى الصراط المُستقيم ثم جعلنا من المُكرّمين، فإن فعلتم مثل الأنبياء والمرسلين وخليفة الله الإمام المهديّ واقتديتم بهدينا كرّمكم الله كما كرّمنا، وإن أبيتم فلن تهتدوا إلى الصراط المُستقيم ولن يغنوا عنكم من الله شيئاً، اللهم قد بلغت، اللهم فاشهد. وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أخو عبيد الله المُتنافسين إلى صراط العزيز الحميد الداعي بالقرآن المجيد عبد الله وخليفته؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

- 2 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - 06 - 1431 AH
    23 - 05 - 2010 AD
    07:35 pm
    ــــــــــــــــــ

..and manifested to you that the revelation from Allah in three ways

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

O Asad Bani Hashim who is arguing with me by the Quran, here is a question of the Awaited Mahdi for you, since you want to make the mention of man in the Quran is in general form so is it possible that Allah means His messenger in the word of Allah the Most High: {He created man from a small life-germ, and lo! he is an open contender.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:4
    {خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ نُطْفَةٍ فَإِذَا هُوَ خَصِيمٌ مُبِينٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:4].

We know your answer that He means only the disbeliever in the Truth. We conclude from this that: Mentioning the man means the specification and not the generalization, because if we were to apply it on the general this word would include all the prophets and messengers in the word of Allah the Most High: {He created man from a small life-germ, and lo! he is an open contender.}Truthful Allah the Great, therefore He intends the disbeliever only the denier for the Truth from his Lord. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And he strikes out a likeness for Us and forgets his own creation. Says he: Who will give life to the bones, when they are rotten?}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:78
    {خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ نُطْفَةٍ فَإِذَا هُوَ خَصِيمٌ مُبِينٌ} صدق الله العظيم
    {وَضَرَبَ لَنَا مَثَلًا وَنَسِيَ خَلْقَهُ قَالَ مَنْ يُحْيِي الْعِظَامَ وَهِيَ رَمِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:78].

Thus the word of Allah the Most High: {He created the man,(3) Taught him (interpretation) the explanatory-statement.(4)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Rahmãn] 55:3-4, verily He does not mean that He taught the people altogether the explanatory-statement; in fact He meant only one man taught him the comprehensive explanatory-statement (interpretation) that includes the whole grand Quran so he would teach you by the pen what you did not know, that’s because he speaks to you by the silent pen in the True explanatory-statement (interpretation) for the grand Quran in the era of dialogue prior to the appearing until a definite time. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Read in the name of your Lord Who creates.(1) Creates man from a clot,(2)Read and your Lord is most Generous(3) Who taught by the pen,(4) Taught man what he did not knew.(5)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Alaq] 96:1-5
    {خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ ﴿٣﴾ عَلَّمَهُ الْبَيَانَ ﴿٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن]

So if you wanted to apply this verse upon the messenger -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him; but he was illiterate and Allah did not teach him by the pen in fact (Jibreel) Gabriel -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- taught him! In that case, who is the intended man exactly? and you find the symbol of the answer in the word of Allah the Most High: {(By) N and by the pen and that which they write (1)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:1
    {ن وَالْقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسْطُرُ‌ونَ ﴿١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

And here you find that Allah make an oath to His prophet by the letter from the letters of the man's name whom He will teach him the True explanatory-statement (interpretation) for the Quran so it would be clear to all the people that Mohammad the messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- was not crazy, in fact he came with the Truth from the Lord of the worlds, so Allah would perfect His light by the man whom Allah taught him the comprehensive explanatory-statement (whole interpretation) for the Quran then Allah though the criminals hated his appearing.

O man, don’t you know that for each call a proof, and lying; its ropes are short? So if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not the intended man whom Allah taught him the explanatory-statement, verily he can never dominate over you with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, will you then not guard against evil? So do not hinder (others) from the True explanatory-statement for the Quran which we explain it in details for the people, and we teach them what they did not know, so if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was not the Imam Mahdi the man whom Allah taught him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran, verily you would never find him dominate with the True explanatory-statement for the Quran over who debates with him by the Quran, and if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the man whom Allah taught him the True explanatory-statement for the Quran most certainly you would never find one argues with me from the Quran but I dominated over him with explanatory-statement from the Quran itself with better than his statement and fitter interpretation, verily for each call a proof and I will give you an example on this; the example in the word of Allah the Most High;
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    And brought forth Al-Farabi, Abd bin Humaid, Ibn Abi Al-Dunya about the repentance; and Ibn Jarir, Ibn al-Mundhir and Ibn Abi Hatim and the Governor and corrected it, and the son Mardawiah, from the son of Abbas about His word: {Then Adam received (revealed) words from his Lord,}, he said: O Lord, didn’t you creat me with Your hands? He said: Yes. he said: O Lord: didn’t You blow in me from your soul? He said: Yes. he said: O Lord: didn’t You hasten to me Your mercy before Your wrath? He said: Yes. he said: O Lord: Do You see that if I repented and reformed, are You returned me back to the garden? He said: Yes.
    انتهى الاقتباس
    .Ended the explanation of the Quran to one of the interpreters

But I do not know that Adam been returned to the garden that he was in it; in fact He turned to him (mercifully saving him) from the Fire. And they only explain the Quran with forged stories from son of Abbas, and I clear the son of Abbas from the narrative of this explanation; in fact it is forged in his name, that’s because the human satans try altering the Quran through the narratives concerns the explanation according to their claim, but I will bring to you the interpretation of the word of Allah the Most High: {Then Adam received (revealed) words from his Lord, and He turned to him (mercifully). Surely He is Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:37
    {فَتَلَقَّى آدَمُ مِنْ رَبِّهِ كَلِمَاتٍ فَتَابَ عَلَيْهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:37].

You will find the intended words exactly is in the word of Allah the Most High: {They said: Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves; and if You do not forgive us, and have (not) mercy on us, we shall certainly be of the losers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:23
    {قَالاَ رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَآ أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:23].

As how he received these words? We will give you fatwa with Truth that he received it by revelation of making understand (briefing) to the heart to both say that[/U]. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And it is not vouchsafed to a mortal that Allah should speak to him, except by revelation or from behind a veil, or by sending a messenger and revealing by His permission what He pleases. Surely He is High, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:51
    {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا أَوْ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاء} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:51].

As for the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And it is not vouchsafed to a mortal that Allah should speak to him, except by revelation..} which means it never been for man that the All Merciful should speak to him openly, except by revelation and He means the revelation to make one understand (briefing) into the heart by the inspiration. Like the word of Allah the Most High: {So We made Solomon to understand it.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:79 as for the word of Allah the Most High: {..or from behind a veil,..} and He means by the revelation of speaking from behind a veil, like the word of Allah the Most High: {..And Allah addressed Moses, speaking (to him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nesã`a] 4:164
    {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا}
    {فَفَهَّمْنَاهَا سُلَيْمَانَ}
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:79]
    {أَوْ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ}
    {وَكَلَّمَ اللّهُ مُوسَى تَكْلِيمًا}
    صدق الله العظيم [النساء:164].

As for the word of Allah the Most High: {or by sending a messenger and revealing by His permission what He pleases.} and He means Gabriel the sent from Lord of the worlds to whom He selects and chooses. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely it is the word of an honorable messenger,(19) The possessor of strength, established in the presence of the Lord of the Throne.(20) One (to be) obeyed, and faithful.(21)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Takweer] 81:19-21
    {أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاء}
    {إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلُ رَسُولٍ كَرِيمٍ (19) ذِي قُوَّةٍ عِندَ ذِي الْعَرْشِ مَكِينٍ (20) مُطَاعٍ ثَمَّ أَمِينٍ (21)}
    صدق الله العظيم [التكوير].

:And it cleared to you that the revelation from Allah is in three ways and they are

1- .Revelation of making to understand (briefing) from the Lord to the heart
    2- .Revelation of speaking from behind a veil
    3- .Sending Gabriel prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him
    Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And it is not vouchsafed to a mortal that Allah should speak to him, except by revelation or from behind a veil, or by sending a messenger and revealing by His permission what He pleases. Surely He is High, Wise.}Truthful Allah the Great
    {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا أَوْ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاء} صدق الله العظيم

..O Asad Bani Hashim, my thinking of you was good initially, but! And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

.Brother of the believers; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1460

اقتباس المشاركة 51443 من موضوع ردُّ الإمام الى أسد بني هاشم المحترم: الله أقسم لنبيّه بحرفٍ من حروف اسم الإنسان الذي سوف يعلّمه البيان الحقّ للقرآن ..

- 2 -

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    09 - 06 - 1431 هـ
    23 - 05 - 2010 مـ
    07:35 مساءً
    ــــــــــــــــــ

وتبيَّن لكم أنّ الوحي من الله بثلاث طرق..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    ويا أسد بني هاشم الذي يُجادلني بالقرآن، إليك سؤال المهديّ المنتظَر، وبما أنّك تريدُ أن تجعل ذكر الإنسان في القرآن هو بشكل عام فهل يمكن أن يكون الله يقصد رسولَه في قول الله تعالى:
    {خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ نُطْفَةٍ فَإِذَا هُوَ خَصِيمٌ مُبِينٌ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:4].

ونعلم جوابك أنّه يقصد فقط الكُفار بالحقّ. ونستنتج من ذلك: إنّ ذكر الإنسان يقصد به التخصيص وليس العموم، لأننا لو نطبقه على العموم لشمل هذا القول جميع الأنبياء والمُرسلين في قول الله تعالى:
    {خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ نُطْفَةٍ فَإِذَا هُوَ خَصِيمٌ مُبِينٌ} صدق الله العظيم، إذاً يقصد الكافر فقط المنكر للحقّ من ربه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَضَرَبَ لَنَا مَثَلًا وَنَسِيَ خَلْقَهُ قَالَ مَنْ يُحْيِي الْعِظَامَ وَهِيَ رَمِيمٌ} صدق الله العظيم [يس:78].

وكذلك قول الله تعالى:
    {خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ ﴿٣﴾ عَلَّمَهُ الْبَيَانَ ﴿٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الرحمن]، فهو لا يقصد أنّه علم النّاس أجمعين البيان؛ بل يقصد إنساناً واحداً علّمه البيان الشامل للقرآن العظيم فيُعلمكم بالقلم ما لم تكونوا تعلمون، وذلك لأنه يخاطبكم بالقلم الصامت بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور إلى أجل مسمى. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {اقْرَ‌أْ بِاسْمِ رَ‌بِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ ﴿١﴾ خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ ﴿٢﴾ اقْرَ‌أْ وَرَ‌بُّكَ الْأَكْرَ‌مُ ﴿٣﴾ الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ ﴿٤﴾ عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ ﴿٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العلق].

فإذا أردت أن تطبق هذه الآية على الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام؛ ولكنه أمّي ولم يعلّمه الله بالقلم؛ بل علّمه جبريل عليه الصلاة والسلام! إذاً فمن هو الإنسان المقصود بالضبط؟ وتجد رمز الجواب في قول الله تعالى:
    {ن وَالْقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسْطُرُ‌ونَ ﴿١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

وهنا تجد أنّ الله أقسم لنبيِّه بحرفٍ من حروف اسم الإنسان الذي سوف يعلّمه البيان الحقّ للقرآن حتى يتبيّن للناس أجمعين أنّ محمداً رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم- ليس بمجنونٍ؛ بل جاء بالحقّ من ربّ العالمين، فيتمّ الله بالإنسان الذي علمه البيان الشامل للقرآن نوره ولو كره المُجرمون ظهوره.

ويا رجل أفلا تعلم أن لكُلّ دعوى بُرهان والكذب حباله قصيرة؟ فإذا لم يكن ناصر محمد اليماني هو الإنسان المقصود الذي علمه الله البيان فلن يستطيع أن يهيمن عليكم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن، أفلا تتقون؟ فلا تصدّ عن البيان الحقّ للقرآن الذي نُفصّله للناس تفصيلاً، ونُعلمهم ما لم يكونوا يعلمون، فإذا لم يكن ناصر محمد اليماني هو الإمام المهديّ الإنسان الذي علمه الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن فلن تجده يهيمن بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن على من يحاجه بالقرآن، وإذا كان ناصر محمد اليماني هو الإنسان الذي علّمه الله البيان الحقّ للقرآن فلن تجد أحداً يجادلني من القرآن إلا هيمنتُ عليه بالبيان من ذات القرآن بخيرٍ من بيانه وأحسن تأويلاً، فلكلّ دعوى بُرهانٌ وسوف أضرب لك على ذلك مثلاً في بيان قول الله تعالى.
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    وأخرج الفريابي وعبد بن حميد وابن أبي الدنيا في التوبة وابن جرير وابن المنذر وابن أبي حاتم والحاكم وصححه وابن مردويه عن ابن عباس في قوله ‏ {‏فتلقى آدم من ربه كلمات‏} قال‏:‏ أي رب ألم تخلقني بيدك‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ بلى‏.‏ قال‏:‏ أي رب ألم تنفخ في من روحك‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ بلى‏.‏ قال أي رب ألم تسبق إلي رحمتك قبل غضبك‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ بلى‏.‏ قال‏:‏ أي رب أرأيت إن تبت وأصلحت أراجعي أنت إلى الجنة‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ نعم‏
    انتهى الاقتباس
    انتهى تفسير القُرآن لأحد المفسرين.

ولكنّي لا أعلم أنّ آدم تمَّ إرجاعه إلى الجنّة التي كان فيها؛ بل تاب الله عليه من النار، وإنّما يفسرون القرآن بروايةٍ مُفتراةٍ عن ابن عباس، وأُبْرِّئُ ابن عباس من رواية ذلك التفسير؛ بل هو مفترًى باسمه، وذلك لأنّ شياطين البشر يحاولون تحريف القرآن عن طريق رواياتٍ تخصُّ التّفسير حسب زعمهم، ولكني سوف آتيك بتأويل قول الله تعالى:
    {فَتَلَقَّى آدَمُ مِنْ رَبِّهِ كَلِمَاتٍ فَتَابَ عَلَيْهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:37].

وسوف تجد الكلمات المقصودة بالضبط هي في قول الله تعالى:
    {قَالاَ رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَآ أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:23].

وأما كيف تلقّى هذه الكلمات؟ وسوف نفتيك بالحقّ أنه تلقاها بوحي التّفهيم إلى القلب ليقولا ذلك. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا أَوْ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاء} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:51].

فأما البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا} أي ما كان للإنسان أن يكلمه الرحمن جهرةً إلا وحياً، ويقصد وحي التّفهيم إلى القلب بالإلهام. مثال قول الله تعالى: {فَفَهَّمْنَاهَا سُلَيْمَانَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:79]، وأما قول الله تعالى: {أَوْ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ} ويقصد بوحي التكليم من وراء حجاب، مثال قول الله تعالى: {وَكَلَّمَ اللّهُ مُوسَى تَكْلِيمًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:164].

وأما البيان لقول الله تعالى:
    {أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاء} ويقصد جبريل المُرسل من ربّ العالمين إلى من يصطفي ويختار. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلُ رَسُولٍ كَرِيمٍ (19) ذِي قُوَّةٍ عِندَ ذِي الْعَرْشِ مَكِينٍ (20) مُطَاعٍ ثَمَّ أَمِينٍ (21)} صدق الله العظيم [التكوير].

وتبيّن لكم أن الوحي من الله بثلاث طرق وهي :

1- وحي التفهيم مباشرة من الربّ إلى القلب.
    2- وحي التكليم من وراء حجاب.
    3- إرسال جبريل عليه الصلاة والسلام.

تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَمَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُكَلِّمَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَّا وَحْيًا أَوْ مِن وَرَاء حِجَابٍ أَوْ يُرْسِلَ رَسُولًا فَيُوحِيَ بِإِذْنِهِ مَا يَشَاء} صدق الله العظيم. ويا أسد بني هاشم، لقد كان ظني فيك خيراً بادئ الأمر ولكن! وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين..
    أخو المؤمنين؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    ــــــــــــــــــــ

بيانات الإمام المهدي عن سر الأحرف المقطعة في أوائل سور القرآن الكريم:
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1262

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Imam Mahdi’s reply to the questioners..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-07-2018, 04:52 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 03-04-2018, 03:40 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 25-09-2016, 12:17 AM
  4. The Imam’s reply to Muhib Al-Mahdi
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 09-04-2015, 12:58 AM
  5. Reply of the Imam Mahdi to Saad..