Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

05 - 04 - 1431 AH
21 - 03 - 2010 AD
11:28 pm
_________

..The explanatory-statement that causes the eyes of lovers of Allah and His messenger and the Awaited Mahdi to weep

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you

{Surely Allah and His angels bless the Prophet. O you who believe, call for blessings on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:56
{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبيّ ۚ يَا أيّها الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا ﴿56﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب]

O community of Muslims; O lovers of Lord of the worlds, and His messenger and the Imam Mahdi, just puzzled me the turning away of the Muslims from the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran despite that all of them believers in it! Then I recalled the beloved of my heart and the joy of my eye and the most love of all the people to myself my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- at the beginning of descending (revelations) of the grand Quran which was none among the worlds believing in him for the fact it is a new Book from Lord of the worlds, and the answer of his people was no other than that they said: {And they say: O you to whom the Reminder is revealed, you are indeed mad.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hijr] 15:6
{يَا أيّها الَّذِي نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الذِّكْرُ إِنَّكَ لَمَجْنُونٌ} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر:6]

How much and how much they harmed my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- a great harm especially after the death of his uncle Abu Talib He been merciful on him with His mercy verily my Lord has power over all things, and after the death of Abu Talib the harm of the polytheists intensified to the fact Abu Talib has died whom they were fearing him, and Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- was praying at the sacred mosque, one of the senior idolaters came prohibiting my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- from the prayer in the sacred mosque to the fact he does not pray for their gods; in fact he prays and prostrates to his Lord and get close to Him, and for that descended the word of Allah the Most High: {Have you seen him who forbids;(9) A servant when he prays?(10) Have you seen if he is on the right way,(11) Or enjoins observance of duty?(12) Have you seen if he denies and turns away?(13) Doesn’t he know that Allah sees?(14) Nay, if he does not desist, We will seize him by the forelock;(15) A lying, sinful forelock!(16) Then let him summon his council,(17) We will summon the braves of the army.(18) Nay! Do not obey him, but prostrate yourself, and draw near (to Allah).(19)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Alaq] 96:9-19
{أَرَأَيْتَ الَّذِي يَنْهَىٰ ﴿٩﴾ عَبْدًا إِذَا صَلَّىٰ ﴿١٠﴾ أَرَأَيْتَ إِن كَانَ عَلَى الْهُدَىٰ ﴿١١﴾ أَوْ أَمَرَ بِالتَّقْوَىٰ ﴿١٢﴾ أَرَأَيْتَ إِن كَذَّبَ وَتَوَلَّىٰ ﴿١٣﴾ أَلَمْ يَعْلَم بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَرَىٰ ﴿١٤﴾ كَلَّا لَئِن لَّمْ يَنتَهِ لَنَسْفَعًا بِالنَّاصِيَةِ ﴿١٥﴾ نَاصِيَةٍ كَاذِبَةٍ خَاطِئَةٍ ﴿١٦﴾ فَلْيَدْعُ نَادِيَهُ ﴿١٧﴾ سَنَدْعُ الزَّبَانِيَةَ ﴿١٨﴾ كَلَّا لَا تُطِعْهُ وَاسْجُدْ وَاقْتَرِب [[۩]] ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العلق]

Then Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- returned to the prayer as usual in the sacred mosque after Allah’s enemy prevented him who he was of the leaders of the idolaters till Allah’s enemy when he knew that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- returned for the prayer in the sacred mosque while Allah’s enemy has forbade him from that, then Allah’s enemy came with gunk from the guts of the slaughtered camel (animal waste) while Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- was prostrating to his Lord in the sacred mosque, then he threw the feces of the slaughtered camel on his head while he was prostrating -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him! But my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- remembered Allah’s command to him: {Nay! Do not obey him, but prostrate yourself, and draw near (to Allah).(19)}Truthful Allah the Great, then my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah prolonged the prostration between the hands of his Lord while he was getting closer to Him by pardoning his people and say: [O our Allah, forgive my people surely they do not know].
{كَلَّا لَا تُطِعْهُ وَاسْجُدْ وَاقْتَرِب [[۩]] ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم،
[اللهم اغفر لقومي فإنهم لا يعلمون].

But the harm of the polytheists has intensified day after day, they were hurting my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- and the tourcher who believed him and followed him until the situation stressed him -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him, then he decided to migrate to Ta`if for he my find who would believe him and support him and strengthen him at Ta`if, but as soon as he arrived to Ta`if and began calling them at their club and the place of their gathering lo and behold they say (to him): [Are you not Mohammad madman of Quraish?! We heard about you before you came to us o you who mention our gods with evil. O madman, go away from us].

They stopped him, yelled at him and drove him out of their counsel, and they did not honor him even the hospitality of the guest, then the boys heard their fathers say to this man: crazy, then the young lads followed him and they were throwing at him stones but his servant Zaid Bin Haritha -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- was defending the prophet with his back, in a sense he made his back as shield for the prophet so the stones of the lads does not hit him, but a stone got him at his noble foot so it (injured) bleeded him until he was walking while he is limping from pain, then he resorted to an orchard of a senior of the people in Ta`if and he entered it and he found a kind guard in it from the people of the Book so he lead him to under the shade of a tree then he left in order to bring a bunch of grapes, during his return to the prophet lo and behold , he hears the prophet humming with the supplication-call while he is raising his hands to his Lord complaining to Him and he -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- was saying: [O our Allah I complain to you the weakness of my strength and lack of my craftiness and my weakness upon the people O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, You are Lord of the vulnerable-helpless and You are my Lord, to whom You entrust me to a an enemy attacks me of to one You put him in charge of me?! If You did not have wrath against me, then I do not care except that You have mercy is move vast from me, and I seek refuge with the light of Your face which the darkness shined for it, and with it bettered the world and the hereafter, to You striving to please until you get pleased]
[اللهم أشكو إليك ضعف قوّتي وقلة حيلتي وهواني على الناس يا أرحم الراحمين، أنت رب المُستضعفين وأنت ربّي إلى من تكلني إلى عدو يتجهمني أم إلى أحد ملكته أمري! إن لم يكن بك غضبٌ عليّ فلا أُبالي إلّا أن رحمتك هي أوسع لي، وأعوذُ بنور وجهك الذي أشرقت له الظُلمات وصلُح عليه أمر الدُنيا والآخرة لك العتبى حتى ترضى]
Then Gabriel -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him- descended between the hands of messenger of Lord of the worlds and said: [O Mohammad messenger of Allah, Allah and His angels invoked prayers of forgiveness upon you, Allah has ordered me to clamp the two mountains over them if you willed, then Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- smiled laughing and said: No my brother Gabriel, as long my Lord is pleased with His servant verily I do not care, maybe will come from their loins (offspring) who will say: No God except Allah, Allah’s messenger is Mohammad] Upon you is Allah’s forgiveness and peace — O my beloved and the joy of my eye — O Mohammad messenger of Allah prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon you and your honored family and I salute with best salutation.
[يا مُحمد رسول الله صلى الله عليك وملائكته لقد أمرني الله أن أطبق عليهم الأخشبين إن شئت ومن ثُمّ تبسّم مُحمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ضاحكاً وقال: كلا يا أخي يا جبريل، فما دام ربّي راضياً عن عبده فلا أُبالي وعسى أن يأتي من أصلابهم من يقول: لا إله إلّا الله مُحمد رسول الله]

O nation of Islam.. O pilgrims of the sacred mosque, what deceived you about the Imam Mahdi whom Allah sent him supporter to Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, has there come of the word what did not come from before? And Allah the Most High said: {Do they not then ponder the Word? Or has there come to them that which did not come to their fathers of old?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mu´minoon] 23:68
{أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءَهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءَهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿٦٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون]

O nation of Islam, verily Allah knows while you do not know, I only advise you with one; that you turn to Allah in your seclusion with your Lord, and imagine if the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Imam Mahdi khalifa of Allah whom you are waiting for him with utmost patience while you are turning away from him, what makes you know maybe Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truthful! So do not rule against him that he is as like who gone before him of the lying mahdis; in fact turn close to your Lord in deep night and supplicate between His hands and turn to Him to make your hearts see the Truth and say: [O our Allah, You know and your servants do not know, glory be to You, there is no knowledge except what You taught us verily You are the Knowing, the Wise. O our Allah, if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly a khalifa of Allah and the Awaited Imam Mahdi whom we are waiting for him with utmost patience.. O our Allah, make our hearts see the Truth so he would not be a sorrow upon us and regret then we bite on our hands from the intensity of regret would that we believed him so You would make us of the honored and of the purest humans and best of creatures.
O our Allah if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi surely he is a great favor from Allah and a mercy for the nation, so make us of the grateful ones that You decreed sending the Awaited Mahdi in our nation and our generation, verily so much the nations from before us wished that Allah would send him among them, but luck did not aid them, so if You sent him among us surely You have favored us over the nations by sending the Awaited Mahdi in our nation, so make us of the grateful with your mercy — O the Most Merciful then all who have mercy.
O our Allah, Your servant is in your safeguard to not pass me the ratification in the Truth if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi the supporter to what came with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, how can we deny the beloved of Allah and the beloved of His messenger? And we seek refuge in Allah that we deny Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi if Allah decreed sending him among us and decreed for us finding his call to the worlds that we do not be of the foremost ratifiers to Allah’s khalifa whom announced the good news about him Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family.

O our Allah You said and Your word is ever True: {And your Lord says: Pray-supplicating to Me, I will answer you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghãfer] 40:60 and here he is Your servant calling You turning to You: If Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truly the Awaited Mahdi to make me of the ratifiers and of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before the appearing with severe punishment from You by the manifest smoke, O the Ever-Living.. O the Self-subsisting, by Whom all subsist.. O Whom comes between the person and his heart, do not blind from the Truth the heart of Your servant and Your (female) servant and the Truth is most deserving to be followed. O whom encompassed all things with mercy and knowledge.. O Who comes between the person and his heart, if the Imam Mahdi is true verily soften our hearts by his explanatory-statement and make our eyes shed-tears of what we knew from the Truth in order for our hearts to rest at ease that he is truly the Imam mahdi no doubt nor suspicion by Your mercy O the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, You said and Your word is the absolute-Truth: {..Allah chooses for Himself whom He pleases, and guides to Himself him who turns (to Him).}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:13]]
{وَقَالَ ربّكم ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ} [غافر:60]
{اللَّهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى:13].

Since I am the True Imam Mahdi verily by Allah Whom no God other than Him whoever his eye overflow (tears) during reciting this explanatory-statement that he is of the beloveds of Allah and His messenger and the Awaited Mahdi and that Allah will guide his heart to the straight path, so be of thankful ones O beloveds of Lord of the worlds and turn to your Lord to guide your hearts and be of the people whom Allah promised regarding them in the decisive grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves and who love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers, striving hard in Allah’s way and not fearing the censure of any censurer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:54
{يَا أيّها الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة]

O beloveds of my heart and the joy of my eye; the male among you and the female, I love you in Allah’s love and what I like fore is what I like for myself and Hate for you what I hate for myself and I want for you the guidance and survival and not the chastisement so be of those who possess understanding-minds. O my beloveds for Allah’s pleasure why do you (accuse) me of lying, insult me and curse me? O community of Muslims, have I called you to falsehood? How can be on falsehood who calls you to worship Allah Alone, no partner for Him and instruct the people to be worshipers to Allah to achieve the goal of creating them so they would compete to their Lord coveting in Allah’s love and His nearness, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures? And I did not order you to exalt me besides Allah, and how do the light meets with darkness? And Allah the Most High said: {It is not meet for a mortal that Allah should give him the Book and the judgment and the prophet-hood, then he should say to the people: Be my servants besides Allah’s; but (he would say): Be worshipers of the Lord because you teach the Book and because you study (it);}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:79
{مَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُؤْتِيَهُ اللَّهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ ثُمَّ يَقُولَ لِلنَّاسِ كُونُوا عِبَادًا لِّي مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلَٰكِن كُونُوا رَبَّانِيِّينَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تُعَلِّمُونَ الْكِتَابَ وَبِمَا كُنتُمْ تَدْرُسُونَ ﴿٧٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران]

As that you find the call of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni does not say to you take me as a god besides Allah but be devoted to the Lord and worship Allah compete in Allah’s love and His nearness, and the Bliss of HimSelf’s pleasure. Why do you deny me — O my Muslim brothers? I surely fear for you from chastisement of a destructive day, surely do not be afraid the Imam Mahdi would never supplicate against you, and if my patience ran-out and I prayed against you in a time of anger I hope from my Lord by the fact of no God except He and by the fact of His mercy that He ordained mercy upon Himself, and by the fact of greatness of the Bliss of HimSelf’s pleasure to not answer my call because you are part of my great goal, indeed by Allah I will not and would never give up on you so do not fear my prayer-call but I fear for you a call of one of my supporters as like Allah’s prophet Lut and Abraham, as for Allah’s prophet Abraham said: {My Lord, surely they have led many people astray. So whoever follows me, he is surely of me; and whoever disobeys me, You surely are Forgiving, Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ibraheem] 14:36
{وَاجْنُبْنِي وَبَنِيَّ أَن نَّعْبُدَ الْأَصْنَامَ ﴿٣٥﴾ رَبِّ إِنَّهُنَّ أَضْلَلْنَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ ۖ فَمَن تَبِعَنِي فَإِنَّهُ مِنِّي ۖ وَمَنْ عَصَانِي فَإِنَّكَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم]

But Allah annihilated the people of Abraham because a call of Allah’s prophet Lut, and non believed Allah’s messenger Abraham -forgiveness and peace be upon him- except Lut prophet of Allah. And Allah the Most High said: {So Lot believed in him..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-`Ankaboot] 29:26
{فَآمَنَ لَهُ لُوطٌ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:26]

Then Allah annihilated the people because of supplication call of Allah’s prophet the man of truth Lut -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family, so Allah responded to the call of His prophet Lut and annihilated the people with the evil rain from planet of chastisement, as well upon the Muslims from one of supporters of the Awaited Mahdi. For that I say: O beloveds of my heart and the joy of my eyes.. O community of the best foremost supporters in era of dialogue before appearing, I ask you by Allah the Great, Lord of the heavens and the earth, and what is in between them, that you should not draw to the self of my Lord more of the sorrow over His servants because if you supplicated against the people consequently Allah answers your call as fulfillment to His True promise to support you against who denied you then He would annihilate your enemy and make you inheritors after them verily Allah never fails in (His) promise.

But O beloveds of heart of the Imam Mahdi, by Allah Whom (there is) no God other than Him, I did not ask you by Allah to do (not supplicate against others) as mercy from me to the people; in fact because I found my Lord is truly the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, and I did not find in the Book that His servants are not easy for Him (to punish them) in spite that He did not wrong them a thing, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, and your Lord does not wrong anyone, but my brothers if you only know how much the All Merciful, the Most Merciful is truly Merciful, indeed by Allah Whom (there is) no God other than Him, that there is no comparison between Allah’s mercy for His servants and the mercy of the Mother for her child even if he disobeyed her a thousand years he would not be easy for her (knowing that) he is screaming and being tortured in hell fire, so imagine how much great is her sadness and how much is the extent of her sorrow over her child while she hears his screams in hell fire, verily what are your thoughts with Whom He is Most Merciful than her with His servants; Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy? Certainly we are still reminding you and say that Allah is sorrowing over His servants whom they wronged themselves and He annihilated them because of the call of their prophets against them after they denied the Truth from their Lord, despite that Allah did not wrong them a thing but because of the greatness of the attribute of His mercy in HimSelf you find Him sad and sorrowing over His servants directly at the immediate of their annihilation after the call of the prophets and the righteous against them and you have knew that in the word of Allah the Most High: {It was naught but a single cry, and lo! they were still.(29) O sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) See they not how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:29-32
{إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس]

And the Imam Mahdi is still reminding his supporters with this decisive verse in order they believe Allah so He would ratifies them, so they say: [O God of the worlds, the well-aware with the All Merciful have informed us about your condition so how can we enjoy the bliss of the heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones while our Beloved Allah is sad in HimSelf and sorrowing over His servant? Far from, very far that we get pleased until the Most Loved to us than the heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones Allah Lord of the worlds is pleased in HimSelf and not sorrowing nor sad, so if You did not so then for what You created us O God of the worlds? Have you created us for the heavenly-garden and the pure beautiful ones of it, or You created it for us and you created us to worship Your love and Your nearness and the bliss of the goodly-pleasure of YourSelf? Verily how much we do love You — O Allah, and how can who love You to be happy while he has knew that his Beloved is sad in HimSelf a great sadness?! No, by my Lord the soul would never be pleased until the Beloved is happy well-please in HimSelf]

For that I beg you — O lovers of Allah O whom Allah promised in them in His decisive Book if you do love Allah with the greatest love they you should help me for achieving the Greatest Bliss, so do not call against the Muslims and the people altogether, and it is was a must then let it be against satans among jinn and mankind so they taste the consequences of their conduct, and every day (moment) He is in a (new) affair glory be to Him, He embraces all thing in (His) mercy and knowledge, but they despair from the mercy of their Lord as the disbelievers despair from those in the graves, this is their error so they wronged themselves because of the despair from Allah’s mercy Whom He call on His servants including lucifer (iblis) and all His servants in the heavens and the earth. And the All Forgiving the Most Merciful said: {Say: O My servants who have been prodigal regarding their souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives sins altogether. He is indeed the Forgiving, the Merciful.(53) And turn to your Lord and submit to Him before chastisement comes to you, then you will not be helped.(54) And follow the best that has been revealed to you from your Lord before chastisement comes to you all of a sudden, while you perceive not—(55) Lest a soul should say: O to my sorrow, that I fell short of my duty to Allah! and surely I was of those who laughed to scorn;(56) Or it should say: Had Allah guided me, I should have been dutiful.(57) Or it should say, when it sees the chastisement: Had I another chance I should be a doer of good.(58) Aye! My messages came to you, but you did reject them, and were proud and were of the disbelievers.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:53-59
{قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ ربّكم وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ﴿٥٤﴾ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن ربّكم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَا عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٥٨﴾ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر]

Verily by Allah can a father say to his children while he is angry an extreme anger: “O my children”? But look at Allah the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, despite of His severe anger from His guilty-criminal servants, He says: {..O My servants who have been prodigal regarding their souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives sins altogether. He is indeed the Forgiving, the Merciful.}Truthful Allah the Great
{يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم.

Don't you see how much great the mercy of Allah the Great, Who is controlling all affairs over the enormous throne glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, and they did not value their Lord the True value of His, isn’t my Lord the Great Whom (there) is no God other than Him deserves that we love Him greater than all things in the world and the hereafter? Verily He is the One Who created us and formed us and he sustain us and forgive us and have mercy upon us in the world’s life and the hereafter, glory be to my Lord the Forgiving the Most Merciful, is the reward of goodness not but goodness? So how can you be pleased with the adornments of the world and the bliss of the gardens O servants of the All Merciful? If you only know what we are in it of bliss you would not delayed from it a thing it is the Bliss of Allah’s pleasure over His servants, then follow His pleasure and shun His displeasure and you will know that Allah’s pleasure is truly the Greatest Bliss that is greater than the kingdom of the world and the hereafter, then you would know while you are still in the world’s lif that the Bliss of Allah’s pleasure over His servant is truly the biggest Bliss that is bigger than His heavenly-garden. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Allah That is the mighty achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:119
{رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:119].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And greatest of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure. That is the grand achievement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:72
{وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة:72].

O beloved of my heart for the sake my Lord, do not make the people despair from Allah’s mercy no matter what you knew of their sins verily you should know that Allah forgives the sins altogether, so admonish them and guide them to the True way and best guided path with the wisdom and the good advice.

..I give you an example on that a story happened to the Imam Mahdi in one of the countries allows drinking liqueurs
[[I came passing by a restaurant beside it a cafeteria and seems that they sell liqueurs, so I found a man was drunk sitting over a chair beside a table and the tables were outside at the edge of the street, then I sat beside the table of the drunk-man on a chair facing him and I greeted him with my hand so he stretched his hand and shook my hand and said: “Welcome, do you know me so you greet me?”. Then I said to him: In fact, by Allah I am your brother that you and I from offspring of one man and one woman, then the astonishment took the man from my wrods! And he said to me: “Have you gone mad! How can you be my brother while I do not know you? So I said to him: Aren’t you and I from the offspring of a man and a woman and he is our father Adam and our mother (Hawaa) Eve?! Then he smiled laughing and his voice risen high with the laughter until he made me laugh with him then I went to the restaurant then I requested dinner meal for us together and I vowed for him to accept my invitation and I swore to him by Allah the Great that I do not want from him a reward nor thanks, and he said: “In fact I will pay half the expense of the dinner, so I said to him: No, by my Lord, I honored him and he had dinner with me but he filled a glass of liqueur and he wants to give me after the dinner. So I said to him: This is forbidden in our religion. Then he said: “What is your religion? I said to him: My religion is Islam. He said: O man we all are Muslims, but Allah said shun the liqueur and Allah did not forbid it for us. So I said to him: I thought you are Christian and appeared to be Muslim! I ask Allah to bless you, don’t you know that shunning is certainly of the most kinds of prohibition as the prohibition of worshiping other than Allah? And Allah the Most High said: {And those who shun the worship of the idols and turn to Allah, for them is good news. So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the men of understanding.(18)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39:17-18
{وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر]

Then the man said: “therefore the liqueur is forbidden as the forbidding that we worship satan?! And I got surprised by him as he took the bottle and tossed it until it crashed by a wall was near by the road and it broke and catered in the road, then he stood up and picked the scattered glass with his hands so it does not harm the passers, and he went to a trash can was near me and tossed the glass in it and came back kissed me on the head and wanted to descend to kiss my foot so I held him and said to him: Keep your duty to Allah, do not do that, so he said: “With what should I reward you?”. I said to him: My reward that you save yourself from the fire and repent to Allah an absolute repentance. And the man raised his hands to his Lord while he is supplicating to Him and his eyes overflow from the tears so I asked him to excuse me (to leave) and he did not let me go except with extreme hardship and he wanted me to go with him to the hotel that he was residing in it and he did not want to depart from me]].
..Ended

Then I remembered the word of my Lord: {Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the best manner..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:125
{ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ ربّك بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:125]

O my brothers the supporters, imagine if I, when I saw him drinking the liqueur on the street I said to him with a loud voice: Keep your duty to Allah O you the drunken! Do you see me that I can guide him this way?

For that you have to keep the wisdom in the call to Allah and do not be repelling (others) and be giving the glad tidings and a mercy to the worlds O supporters of the Awaited Mahdi; O community of callers to global peace between the populations of the humans the Muslim of them and the disbeliever, by Allah you can’t guide the nations while you yell at them or you reprimand them or you put the swords at their necks! No, by my Lord, you would never guide them except with the wisdom and the good exhortation as Allah commanded you in His decisive Book. in the word of Allah the Most High: {Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the best manner..}Truthful Allah the Great, verily how much nice Allah’s commandments of Allah, and how much Allah is gentle, and how much Allah is Merciful the Most Merciful than all who have mercy, glory be to Him the exalted Most High beyond measures..
{ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ ربّك بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ} صدق الله العظيم،

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1495

اقتباس المشاركة 4956 من موضوع البيان المُبكي لأعينِ أحبابِ اللهِ ورسولهِ والمهديّ المنتظَر..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
05 - ربيع الثّاني - 1431 هـ
21 - 03 - 2010 مـ
11:28 مساءً
(بحسب التّقويم الرّسمي لأمّ القُرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=863
_________

البيان المُبكي لأعينِ أحبابِ اللهِ ورسولهِ والمهديّ المنتظَر ..

بِسمِ الله الرّحمنِ الرَّحيم
السّلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، {إِنَّ اللَّـهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

ويا معشر المُسلمين؛ يا أحباب ربّ العالمين ورسوله والإمام المهديّ، لقد حيّرني إعراض المسلمين عن الدّعوة إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القُرآن العظيم برغم أنهم جميعًا به مُؤمنون! ومِن ثُمّ تذكّرتُ حبيبَ قلبي وقُرّة عيني وأحبّ الناس إلى نفسي جدّي مُحمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - في بدءِ نزول القُرآن العظيم الذي لم يكن يُؤمن به أحدٌ مِن العالَمِين لكونه كتابًا جديدًا من ربّ العالمين، وما كان قولُ قومِهِ إلّا أن قالوا: {وَقَالُوا يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِي نُزِّلَ عَلَيْهِ الذِّكْرُ إِنَّكَ لَمَجْنُونٌ ‎﴿٦﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الحجر].

فكم وكم آذوا جدّي مُحمدًا رسول الله أذىً عظيمًا خُصوصًا بعد موتِ عمِّه أبي طالب رحمه الله برحمته إنّ ربّي على كُلّ شيءٍ قدير، ومِن بعد موتِ أبي طالبٍ اشتدّ أذى المُشركين لكونه قد مات أبو طالب الذي كانوا يخشَونه، وكان يُصلي مُحمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - بالمسجد الحرام، وجاء أحَدُ المُشركين الكِبار يَنهَى جدّي محمدًا رسولَ الله - صلّى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلّم - عن الصلاة في المسجد الحرام لكونه لا يُصلي لآلهتِهِم؛ بلْ يُصلي ويسجد لربّه ويتَقرّب إليه، ولذلك نزَل قول الله تعالى: {أَرَأَيْتَ الَّذِي يَنْهَىٰ ﴿٩﴾ عَبْدًا إِذَا صَلَّىٰ ﴿١٠﴾ أَرَأَيْتَ إِن كَانَ عَلَى الْهُدَىٰ ﴿١١﴾ أَوْ أَمَرَ بِالتَّقْوَىٰ ﴿١٢﴾ أَرَأَيْتَ إِن كَذَّبَ وَتَوَلَّىٰ ﴿١٣﴾ أَلَمْ يَعْلَم بِأَنَّ اللَّـهَ يَرَىٰ ﴿١٤﴾ كَلَّا لَئِن لَّمْ يَنتَهِ لَنَسْفَعًا بِالنَّاصِيَةِ ﴿١٥﴾ نَاصِيَةٍ كَاذِبَةٍ خَاطِئَةٍ ﴿١٦﴾ فَلْيَدْعُ نَادِيَهُ ﴿١٧﴾ سَنَدْعُ الزَّبَانِيَةَ ﴿١٨﴾ كَلَّا لَا تُطِعْهُ وَاسْجُدْ وَاقْتَرِب ۩ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العلق].

ومِن ثُمّ عاد مُحمدٌ رسولُ الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - للصّلاة كعادتِه في المسجد الحرام مِن بعد أن مَنعَه عدوّ الله مَن كان مِنْ أكابرِ المُشركين، حتى إذا عَلم عدوّ الله أنّ محمدًا رسولَ الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - عاد للصلاة في المسجد الحرام وعدوّ الله قد نهاه عن ذلك فمِن ثُمّ جاء عدوّ الله بِفرثِ الجزور ومُحمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - كان ساجدًا لربّه في المسجد الحرام، ومن ثُمّ ألقى بِفرث الجزور على رأسه وهو ساجدٌ عليه الصلاة والسّلام! ولكن جدي مُحمدًا رسولَ الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - تذكّرَ أمرَ الله إليه: {كَلَّا لَا تُطِعْهُ وَاسْجُدْ وَاقْتَرِب ۩ ﴿١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [العلق]، ومن ثُمّ أطال جدّي مُحمدٌ رسول الله في السّجود بين يدي ربّه وهو يتقرّب إليه بالعفو عن قومه ويقول: [اللهم اغفر لقومي فإنّهم لا يعلَمون].

ولكن قد اشتدّ إيذاء المُشركين يومًا بعد يومٍ فكانوا يُؤذون جدّي مُحمدًا رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ويعذّبون مَن صدّقه فاتّبعه حتى ضاق به الحال عليه الصّلاة والسّلام، ومِن ثُمّ قرّر أن يُهاجر إلى الطّائف علّه يجدُ مَن يُصدّقه وينصرُه ويشدُّ من أزره في الطائف، ولكنّه بمجرّد أن وفَد إلى الطائف وبدأ يدعوهم في ناديهم ومكان تجمّعهم فإذا هم يقولون: [ألستَ محمدًا مجنون قريش؟! لقد سَمِعنا بك مِن قبل أن تأتينا يا مَن تذكُر آلهتَنا بسوءٍ، فاذهب عنّا أيّها المجنون].

ونهروه وزجروه وطردوه مِن مجلسهم ولم يُكرِموه حتى كَرم الضّيافة، ومِن ثمّ سَمع الصّبية أن آباءَهم يقولون لهذا الرجل مجنون، ومن ثمّ تَبِعه الصِّبية وكانوا يقذفونه بالحجارة ولكنّ خادِمَه زيد بن حارثة عليه الصلاة والسّلام كان يُدافع عن النَّبيّ بظهره؛ بمعنى أنّه كان يجعل ظهره دِرعًا للنبيّ حتى لا تُصيبَه حجارةُ الصّبية، ولكن أصابه حجرٌ في قدمه الشريفة فأدمَتهُ حتى كان يسيرُ وهو يعرج مِن الألم، ومِن ثُمّ لجَأ إلى بُستانِ كبيرِ القوم بالطّائف ودخل فيه فوَجدَ فيه حارسًا طيّبًا مِن أهل الكتاب فقادَه لِظلِّ شجرةٍ ومِن ثمّ ذهب لكي يُحضِر له عنقودَ عنبٍ، وأثناء عودته إلى النَّبيّ فإذا هو يسمع النَّبيّ يُهَمْهِمُ بالدعاء وهو رافعٌ يديه إلى ربّه يشكو إليه وكان يقول عليه الصّلاة والسّلام: [اللهم أشكو إليك ضعف قوّتي وقِلّة حيلتي وهَوانِي على الناس يا أرحم الراحمين، أنت ربُّ المُستضعَفين وأنت ربّي إلى مَن تَكِلُني إلى عَدوٍّ يَتجهَّمُني أم إلى أحدٍ ملَّكتَه أمري! إن لم يكن بك غضبٌ عليّ فلا أُبالي إلّا أن رحمتَك هي أوسعُ لي، وأعوذُ بنور وجهك الذي أشرقَت له الظُلمات وصَلُح عليه أمر الدُنيا والآخرة لك العتبى حتى ترضى].

ومِن ثُم هبَط بين يديه رسولُ ربّ العالَمين إليه -جبريلُ عليه الصلاة والسّلام- وقال: [يا مُحمد رسول الله صلى الله عليك وملائكته لقد أمَرني الله أن أُطْبِق عليهم الأخشَبين إن شِئتَ ومِن ثُمّ تَبسّم مُحمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - ضاحكًا وقال: كلَّا يا أخي يا جبريل، فما دام ربّي راضيًا عن عبده فلا أُبالي وعسى أن يأتي مِن أصلابِهم مَن يقول: لا إله إلّا الله مُحمد رسول الله]. عليك صلاة الله وسلامه يا حبيب قلبي وقُرّة عيني يا مُحمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليك وآلك المُكرمين وأُسلّم تسليمًا.

ويا أُمّة الإسلام يا حُجاج بيت الله الحرام، ما غرّكم في الإمام المهديّ الذي بعثه الله ناصرًا لمُحمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم؟ فهل جاءكم مِن القول ما لم يأتِ مِن قبل؟ وقال الله تعالى: {أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءَهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءَهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿٦٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

ويا أُمّة الإسلام، إنّ الله يعلم وأنتم لا تعلَمون، وإنّما أعِظُكُم بواحدةٍ هو أن تُنيبوا إلى الله في خَلواتِكم بِربِّكم، وتخيَّلوا لو أنّ الإمام ناصر مُحمد اليمانيّ هو حقًّا خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ الذي له تنتظرون بفارغ الصّبر وأنتم عنه مُعرِضون، فما يُدريكم لعلَّ ناصر مُحمد اليمانيّ مِن الصّادقين؟! فلا تحكموا عليه أنه كمثل الذين خلَوا مِن قَبله مِن المَهدِيّين الكاذبين؛ بلْ أنيبوا إلى ربّكم في جوف الليل وتضرّعوا بين يديه وأنيبوا إليه ليُبَصّرَ قلوبكم بالحقّ وقولوا:
(اللهم إنّك تعلم وعبادك لا يعلمون، سبحانك لا عِلم لنا إلّا ما علّمتنا إنك أنت العليم الحكيم، اللهم إن كان ناصرَ مُحمدٍ اليمانيّ هو حقًّا خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ المُنتظَر الذي ننتظره بفارغ الصّبر، اللهم فبصّر قلوبنا بالحقّ حتى لا يكون حسرةً علينا وندامةً فنعضّ على أيدينا مِن شدّةِ النّدم لو أنّنا صدّقناه فتجعلنا مِن المُكرمين ومِن صَفوة البشريّة وخير البَريّة.

اللهم إن كان ناصر مُحمد اليمانيّ هو حقًّا المهديّ المُنتظَر فإنه فَضلٌ مِن الله عظيمٌ ورحمةٌ للأُمة فاجعلنا مِن الشّاكرين أن قدّرتَ بعثَ المهديّ المُنتظَر في أُمّتنا وجيلنا، فكم تمنّوا الأُمم مِن قَبلنا أن يبعثه الله فيهم ولكن لم يُحالِفهم الحظّ، فإذا بَعثتَه فينا فقد فضّلتنا على الأُمم ببَعثِ الإمام المهديّ المُنتظَر في أُمَّتنا فاجعلنا مِن الشّاكرين برحمتك يا أرحم الرّاحمين.

اللهم عبدك في ذِمّتك أن لا يَفوتَني التَّصديق بالحقّ إن كان ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هو حقًّا المهديّ المُنتظَر النّاصر لِما جاء به مُحمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فكيف نُكَذّبُ حبيب الله وحبيب رسوله؟ ونعوذُ بالله أن نُكذّب خليفة الله المهديّ لو قدّر الله بعثَه فينا وقدّر عُثورنا على دَعوَتِه للعالَمين أن لا نكون مِن السّابقين المُصدّقين لخليفة الله الذي بشّر ببعثه مُحمدٌ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم.

اللهم إنك قلتَ وقولك الحق: {وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ ۚ } [غافر:٦٠‏]، وها هو عبدك يدعوك مُنيبًا إليك إن كان ناصرُ مُحمد اليمانيّ هو حقًّا المهديّ المُنتظَر أن تجعلني مِن المُصدِّقين ومِن الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار مِن قبل الظّهور ببأسٍ شديدٍ مِن لدُنكَ بالدُخانِ المُّبين، يا حيّ يا قيّوم يا مَن يَحُول بين المرءِ وقلبه لا تُعمي قلبَ عبدِك وأَمَتِك عن الحقّ والحقّ أحقّ أن يُتّبع، يا مَن وسِعتَ كُلّ شيءٍ رحمةً وعِلمًا يا مَن تحول بين المرءِ وقلبه فإذا كان هو حقًّا الإمام المهديّ فلْيُلِن قلوبَنا بيانُه وتذرف أعيُننا مِمَّا عرفنا مِن الحقّ حتى تطمئِنَّ قلوبُنا أنَّه حقًّا الإمام المهديّ لا شكَّ ولا ريبَ برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين، إنّك قلتَ وقولك الحقّ: {اللَّهُ يَجْتَبِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي إِلَيْهِ مَن يُنِيبُ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الشورى].

وبما أني الإمام المهديّ الحقّ فوالله الذي لا إله غيره أنّ مَن فاضت عيناه أثناء تلاوة هذا البيان فإنّه مِن أحباب الله ورسوله والمهديّ المنتظَر وأنّ الله سوف يهدي قلبه إلى الصِّراط المُستقيم، فكونوا مِن الشّاكرين يا أحباب ربّ العالَمين وأنيبوا إلى ربّكم ليهدي قلوبكم وكونوا مِن القوم الذين وَعدَ الله بهم في مُحكَم القُرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّـهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

ويا أحباب قلبي وقُرّة أعيُني ذكَركم والأنثى، إنّي أُحبّكم في الله وأحبّ لكم ما أحبُّه لنفسي وأكره لكم ما أكرهُه لنفسي وأُريد لكم الهُدى والنّجاة وليس العذاب فكونوا مِن أولي الألباب، ويا أحبابي في حُبّ الله لِمَ تُكذِّبوني وتشتُموني وتلعنُوني يا معشر المُسلمين، فهل دعَوتُكم إلى باطلٍ؟ فكيف يكون على باطلٍ مَن يدعو إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له ويأمر الناس أن يكونوا عبيدًا لله لتحقيق الهدف مِن خَلقِهم فيتنافسوا إلى ربّهم طمعًا في حُبّ الله وقُربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه سبحانه وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا؟ وما أمرتُكم أن تُعظِّموني مِن دون الله، وكيف تجتمع النّور والظُلمات؟ وقال الله تعالى: {مَا كَانَ لِبَشَرٍ أَن يُؤْتِيَهُ اللَّـهُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ ثُمَّ يَقُولَ لِلنَّاسِ كُونُوا عِبَادًا لِّي مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَلَـٰكِن كُونُوا رَبَّانِيِّينَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تُعَلِّمُونَ الْكِتَابَ وَبِمَا كُنتُمْ تَدْرُسُونَ ﴿٧٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

فكذلك تَجِدون دعوة الإمام المهديّ ناصر مُحمد اليمانيّ لا يقول لكم اتَّخذوني إلهًا مِن دون الله ولكن كونوا ربانيّين واعبدوا الله ربّي وربّكم وتنافسوا في حُبّ الله وقُربه ونعيم رضوان نفسه، فلِمَ تُكذِّبوني يا إخواني المُسلمين؟ فإني أخشى عليكم مِن عذاب يومٍ عقيمٍ، فلا تخافوا فلن يدعو عليكم الإمام المهديّ، وإن نَفِدَ صبري ودعوتُ عليكم في ساعة غضبٍ فأرجو مِن ربّي بحقّ لا إله إلّا هو وبحقّ رحمته التي كتب على نفسه وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسه أن لا يُجيب دعوتي لأنكم جزءٌ مِن هدفي العظيم، ألا والله لا ولن أُفَرِّط فيكم فلا تخشوا دُعائي ولكني أخشى عليكم دعوة أحد أنصاري كمثل نبيّ الله لوط وإبراهيم، فأمّا نبيّ الله إبراهيم فقال: {وَاجْنُبْنِي وَبَنِيَّ أَن نَّعْبُدَ الْأَصْنَامَ ﴿٣٥﴾ رَبِّ إِنَّهُنَّ أَضْلَلْنَ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ ۖ فَمَن تَبِعَنِي فَإِنَّهُ مِنِّي ۖ وَمَنْ عَصَانِي فَإِنَّكَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٣٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

ولكنّ الله أهلك قومَ إبراهيم بسبب دعوة نبي الله لوط، ولم يُصدّق رسول الله إبراهيمَ عليه الصلاة والسّلام إلّا نبيُّ الله لوط، وقال الله تعالى: {فَآمَنَ لَهُ لُوطٌ} صدق الله العظيم [العنكبوت:26]. ومِن ثمّ أهلَك الله القوم بسبب دُعاء نبيّ الله الصّديق لوط صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، فاستجاب الله دعوة نبيّه لوط وأهلَكَ القومَ بمطرِ السّوء مِن كوكب العذاب، وكذلك أخشى على المُسلمين مِن دعوة أحد أنصار المهديّ المُنتظَر.

ولذلك أقول يا أحباب قلبي ويا قُرّة أعيني يا معشر الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار مِن قبل الظّهور سألتُكم بالله العظيم ربّ السّماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم أن لا تجلِبوا إلى نفس ربّي مزيدًا مِن الحسرة على عباده لأنّكم إذا دَعَوتم على القوم استجاب الله دُعاءكم تصديقًا لوعده الحقّ أن ينصُركم على مَن كذّبكم فيُهلك عدوّكم ويَستَخلفَكم مِن بعدِهم إنّ الله لا يُخلف الميعاد.

ولكن يا أحباب قلب الإمام المهديّ والله الذي لا إله غيره ما سألتُكم بالله أن تفعلوا رحمةً مِنّي بالناس؛ بلْ لأنّي وجدتُ أنّ ربّي هو حقًّا أرحم الرّاحمين، ولم أجد في الكتاب أنّ عباده يَهونونَ عليه برغم أنّه لم يظلمهم شيئًا سُبحانه وتعالى عُلوًّا كبيرًا، ولا يظلم ربّك أحدًا، ولكن يا إخواني لو تعلَمون كم الرّحمن الرّحيم هو حقًّا رحيمٌ! ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنه لا مَجال للمُقارنة بين رحمة الله بعباده ورحمة الأُم بولدها حتى ولو عَصاها ألف عامٍ لَمَا هان عليها وهو يصرخ ويتعذّب في نار جهنم، فتصوّروا كم حُزنها عظيم وكم مدَى حَسرتِها على ولَدِها وهي تسمع صراخَه في نار جهنّم؟ فما بالُكم بمَن هو أرحم منها بعباده الله أرحم الراحمين؟ فلا نزال نُذكّركم ونقول أنّ الله يتحسّر على عباده الذين ظلموا أنفسهم وأهلَكَهم بسبب دُعاء أنبيائِهم عليهم بعد أن كذّبوا بالحقّ مِن ربّهم، وبرغم أنَّ الله لم يظلمْهم شيئًا ولكن بسبب عظيم صِفَة رحمته في نفسه تجدونه حزينًا مُتحسّرًا على عباده مُباشرةً فور هلاكِهم مِن بعدِ دُعاء الأنبياء والصّالحين عليهم وقد علِمتُم ذلك في قول الله تعالى: {إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

ولا يزال الإمام المهديّ يُذَكّر أنصاره بهذه الآية المُحكَمة لكي يَصدُقوا الله فيَصدُقهم فيقولوا:
[يا إله العالمين لقد عرّفَنا الخبير بالرحمن عن حالك فكيف نستطيع أن نستمتع بنعيم الجنّة والحور العِين وحبيبنا الله حزينٌ في نفسه ومُتحسّرٌ على عباده؟ هيهات هيهات أن نرضى حتى يكون مَن هو أحبّ إلينا مِن الجنّة والحُور العِين - الله ربّ العالَمين - راضيًا في نفسه لا مُتحسّرًا ولا حزينًا، فإذا لم تفعل فلِمَ خلقتَنا يا إله العالَمين؟ فهل خلقتنا مِن أجل الجنّة وحورها؟ أم خلقتَها مِن أجلنا وخلقتَنا نعبُد حُبّك وقُربك ونعيم رضوان نفسك؟ فكم نُحبّك يا الله، وكيف يستطيع مَن يُحبّ أن يكون مسرورًا وهو قد عَلم أنّ حبيبَه حزينٌ في نفسه حُزنًا عظيمًا! كلَّا وربّي لا ترضى النّفس حتى يكون الحبيب راضيًا في نفسه مسرورًا].

ولذلك أتوسّل إليكم يا أحباب الله يا مَن وعدَ اللهُ بهم في مُحكَم كتابه إن كُنتم تُحبّون الله بالحُبّ الأعظم أن تُساعدوني على تحقيق النّعيم الأعظم، فلا تدعوا على المُسلمين والناس أجمعين، وإن كان لا بُدَّ فعلى الشّياطين مِن الجنّ والإنس تَدعون حتى يذوقوا وبال أمرهم وكلّ يومٍ هو في شأن سبحانه -وسِع كل شيءٍ رحمةً وعلمًا- ولكنّهم يائسون مِن رحمة ربّهم كما يئِس الكُفّار مِن أصحاب القبور، وهذا خطأهم فظلموا أنفسهم بسبب اليأس مِن رحمة الله الذي نادى عبادَه بما فيهم إبليس وكافّة عبيده في السّماوات والأرض وقال الغفور الرحيم: {قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿٥٣﴾ وَأَنِيبُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُمْ وَأَسْلِمُوا لَهُ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ ثُمَّ لَا تُنصَرُونَ ﴿٥٤﴾ وَاتَّبِعُوا أَحْسَنَ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُم مِّن قَبْلِ أَن يَأْتِيَكُمُ الْعَذَابُ بَغْتَةً وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾ أَن تَقُولَ نَفْسٌ يَا حَسْرَتَىٰ عَلَىٰ مَا فَرَّطتُ فِي جَنبِ اللَّـهِ وَإِن كُنتُ لَمِنَ السَّاخِرِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ لَوْ أَنَّ اللَّـهَ هَدَانِي لَكُنتُ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾ أَوْ تَقُولَ حِينَ تَرَى الْعَذَابَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي كَرَّةً فَأَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴿٥٨﴾ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَتْكَ آيَاتِي فَكَذَّبْتَ بِهَا وَاسْتَكْبَرْتَ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

فبالله عليكم هل يستطيع أن يقول أبٌ لأولادهِ وهو غاضبٌ غضبًا شديدًا يا (أولادي)؟ ولكن انظروا إلى الله أرحم الراحمين برغم غضبه الشديد مِن عباده المُجرمين يقول: {يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّـهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿٥٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

أفلا ترون ما أعظم رحمة الله العظيم المُستوي على عَرشِه العظيم سُبحانه وتعالى عُلُوًّا كبيرًا؟ وما قَدَروه حقّ قدرِه! أليس ربّي العظيم الذي لا إله غيره يستحِقّ أن نُحبّه أعظمَ مِن كلّ شيءٍ في الدُنيا والآخرة؟ فهو الذي خلقَنا وصَوّرَنا ويرزقنا ويغفر لنا ويرحمُنا في الدُنيا والآخرة سبحان ربّي الغفور الرحيم، فهل جزاء الإحسان إلّا الإحسان؟ فكيف ترضَون بزينة الدُنيا ونعيم الجِنان يا عبيد الرّحمن؟ فلو تعلموا ما نحن فيه مِن النّعيم لمَا تأخّرتُم عنه شيئًا إنه نعيمُ رضوان الله على عبيده، فاتّبِعوا رضوانه وتَجنَّبوا سَخطه وسوف تعلَمون أنّ رضوان الله هو حقًّا النّعيم الأعظم مِن مَلكوت الدُنيا والآخرة ثُمّ تعلَمون وأنتم لا تزالون في الدُنيا أنّ نعيم رضوان الله على عباده هو حقًّا النّعيم الأكبر مِن جنته. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ‎﴿١١٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

وتصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَرِضْوَانٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

ويا أحباب قلبي إلى ربّي، لا تُيَئسوا الناس مِن رحمة الله مَهما عَلمتُم مِن ذنوبهم فاعلَموا أنّ الله يغفر الذّنوبَ جميعًا، فعِظوهُم وأرشِدوهم إلى الطريق الحقّ وأهدى سبيلًا بالحكمة والموعِظة الحسنة.

وأضربُ لكم على ذلك مثلًا لقصةٍ وقعَت للإمام المهديّ في أحدِ الدّول التي تَسمحُ بشُرب الخمور:
[[جئتُ مارًّا بجانب مطعمٍ وإلى جانبه كافِيتريا ويبدو أنّها تبيع الخمور، فوجدت رجلًا كان ثَمِلًا جالسًا فوق كُرسيّ بجانب طاولةٍ؛ وكانت الطّاولات في الخارج على حافّة الشّارع ومِن ثمّ جلستُ بجانب طاولة السّكران على كُرسيّ كان مُقابِله وسلّمت عليه بيدي فمَد يده وسلّم عليّ وقال: أهلًا، وهل تَعرفُني حتى تُسلّم عليّ؟ فقلت له؛ بلْ والله إني أخوك وإني أنا وأنت مِن ذُريّة رجلٍ واحدٍ وامرأةٍ واحدةٍ، ومِن ثمّ أخَذَت الرّجل الدّهشةَ مِن قولي! وقال لي: وهل جُنِنتَ! فكيف تكونُ أخي وأنا لا أعرفُك؟ فقلت له: ألستُ أنا وأنت مِن ذُريَّة رجلٍ وامرأةٍ وهو أبونا آدم وأمّنا حوّاء؟! ومِن ثُمّ تبسّم ضاحكًا وارتفع صوتُه بالضحك عاليًا حتى أضحَكني معه ومِن ثمّ قمتُ إلى المطعم فطلبتُ لنا سَويًّا وجبة عشاءٍ وأقسمتُ عليه أن يَقبلَ عُزومتي وأقسمتُ له بالله العظيم أنّي لا أريد منه جزاءً ولا شكورًا، وقال: بلْ سوف أدفع نصف حِساب العَشاء، فقلت له: كلَّا وربّي، وأكرمتُه وتعشّى مَعي ولكنّه مَلأ كأسًا مِن الخمر ويُريد أن يُعطيني مِن بعد العشاءِ، فقلت له هذا مُحرّم في ديننا. فقال: وما دينك؟ فقلت: ديني الإسلام، قال: يا رجل كُلّنا مُسلمين ولكن الله قال فاجتنبوا الخمر ولم يُحرّمهُ الله علينا، فقلت له: ظننتُكَ مسيحي وطلعت مُسلم! بارك الله فيك أفلا تعلم أن الاجتناب لَمِن أشدّ أنواع التّحريم كتحريم عبادة غير الله؟ وقال الله تعالى: {وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّـهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ﴿١٧﴾ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۖ وَأُولَـٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿١٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزمر].

ومِن ثمّ قال الرجل: إذًا الخمر مُحرّمٌ كحُرمة أن نعبدَ الشيطان؟! وتفاجأت به أخذَ القارورة وقذفَها حتى اصطدَمت بحائطٍ كان على مَقرُبةٍ بجانب الطريق وتكسَّرت وتناثرَت في الطريق، ومِن ثمّ قام ولقطَ الزجاج المُتناثر بيديه حتى لا يُؤذي المارِّين، وذهب إلى صُندوقٍ للزّبالة كان على مَقرُبةٍ منّي وقذف بالزجاج فيه وعاد وحبَّني على رأسي وأراد أن يتنزَّل ليُحبَّ قدمي فأمسكتُه وقلت له: اتَّقِ الله فلا تفعل ذلك، فقال فبِمَ أجزيك؟ فقلت له: جزائي أن تُنقذَ نفسك مِن النّار وتتوب إلى الله متابًا، ورفع الرجل يديه إلى ربّه وهو يناجيهِ وأعينُه تفيضُ مِن الدّمع فاستأذنتُه ولم يفُكّني إلا بصُعوبةٍ بالغةٍ وكان يُريد أن أذهبَ معه الهوتيل الذي يسكنُ فيه وكان لا يُريد فراقي]] انتهى..

ومِن ثُمّ تذكَّرت قول ربّي: {ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:125]، فتَصوَّروا يا إخواني الأنصار لو أنّي حين رأيتُه يشربُ الخمرَ في الشّارع قلتُ له بصوت مُرتفع: اتَّقِ الله أيّها السَّكران! فهل تَرونَني أستطيعُ هِدايَته بهذه الطريقة؟

ولذلك فالتَزِموا بالحِكمة في الدّعوة إلى الله ولا تكونوا مُنَفِّرين وكونوا مُبشِّرين ورحمةً للعالَمين يا أنصار المهديّ المُنتظر؛ يا معشر الدُّعاة إلى السّلام العالميّ بين شعوبِ البشر مُسلمهم والكافر، فوالله لا تَهْدونَ الأُمَم وأنتم تَزجرونَهم أو تَنهرونَهم أو تضعون السُّيوف على أعناقِهم! كلَّا وربّي فلن تَهْدوهُم إلّا بالحكمةِ والموعظةِ الحسنة كما أمركم الله في مُحكَم كتابه في قول الله تعالى: {ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل]، فما أجمل أوامر الله وما ألطف الله وما أرحم الله أرحم الرّاحمين سُبحانه وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا.

والسّلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، السّلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصّالِحين، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلِين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر مُحمد اليماني.