Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - 11 - 1434 AH
04 - 10 - 2013 AD
04:24 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

Be whoever you are, surely it does not matter to me who you are
..In fact I care that I guide you with the bridling authority of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets of Allah and His messengers prophet the righteous, and their virtuous families, and their best foremost supporters, and who follows them with goodness till the last day, after this..

O community scholars of Muslims, Christians, Jews and all people, respond to Allah’s caller and worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, so be a one nation upon a straight path, verily the chastisement of a destructive day has approached at the doorsteps while you did not respond yet to the call of resorting for judgement to the Book and following it so keep your duty to Allah O possessors of understanding-minds.

O my brothers by blood from Hawa and Adam, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him that Allah’s chastisement is coming, and I do not limit its appointed-time but it is in my time and your time and you went astray about its era while you are in heedless turning away except on whom my Lord has mercy from those of understanding-minds.

O people, Allah did not make me a prophet nor a messenger; in fact the Imam Mahdi and seal of Allah’s Imams in the Book, so keep your duty to Allah and do not think that Allah fails His promise.

O community scholars of Muslims, it should not be for the Imam Mahdi that Allah sends him to trace your footsteps without Truth in order for you to be pleased; in fact I speak with Truth and guide to the path of the All Mighty, the praised One, by the True explanatory-statement for the glorious Quran, and we will establish the firmest bond which shall never break, and we would destroy the false bonds that is contrary to the decisive Quran.

O people, you have the right in Allah as for His prophets and His messengers, and preceded the identification of the messengers about themselves as Allah commanded them to say: {Say: I am only a mortal like you — it is revealed to me that your God is one God. So whoever hopes to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds, and join no one in the service of his Lord.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:110
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَٰهُكُمْ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْيَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا يُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:110].

And Allah the Most High said: {Say: I am only a mortal like you. It is revealed to me that your God is one God, so keep in the straight path to Him, and ask His protection. And woe to the polytheists!}Truthful Allah the Great [Fussilat] 41:6
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَٰهُكُمْ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ فَاسْتَقِيمُوا إِلَيْهِ وَاسْتَغْفِرُوهُ ۗ وَوَيْلٌ لِلْمُشْرِكِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:6].

That command issued from the Lord to all messengers and that so no exaggeration in them from their followers. And Allah the Most High said: {Their messengers said to them: We are nothing but mortals like yourselves, but Allah bestows (His) favors on whom He pleases of His servants. And it is not for us to bring you an authority, except by Allah’s permission. And on Allah let the believers rely.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:11
{قَالَتْ لَهُمْ رُسُلُهُمْ إِنْ نَحْنُ إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَمُنُّ عَلَىٰ مَنْ يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ ۖ وَمَا كَانَ لَنَا أَنْ نَأْتِيَكُمْ بِسُلْطَانٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم:11].

Verily look at their word: {{Their messengers said to them: We are nothing but mortals like yourselves,}}Truthful Allah the Great, thus the disbelievers there was included from the reason of their polytheism and lack of the guidance of them to the Truth is because of the exalting to the messengers of Allah glory be to Him, so it was had for them to make His messengers of the mortals like them. And Allah the Most High said: {And nothing prevents people from believing, when the guidance comes to them, except that they say: Has Allah sent a mortal to be a messenger?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:94
{{ قَالَتْ لَهُمْ رُسُلُهُمْ إِنْ نَحْنُ إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ}} صدق الله العظيم،
{وَمَا مَنَعَ النَّاسَ أَنْ يُؤْمِنُوا إِذْ جَاءَهُمُ الْهُدَىٰ إِلَّا أَنْ قَالُوا أَبَعَثَ اللَّهُ بَشَرًا رَسُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:94].

But.. The divinely wisdom of sending messengers of themselves that is in order they know that they have the right in their Lord what is for His messengers who are of themselves (as humans like them), verily keep your duty to Allah and know that it is only the right of the prophets and the Awaited Mahdi over you is to love them more than yourselves and your families and that it out of the greatness of your love to Allah, and the secret of your love to the prophets and the Imam Mahdi to the fact they guide you after have mislead you satans of jinn and mankind with what Allah did not send an authority with it.

Keep your duty to Allah and respond to the call to resort for judgement to the Quran if you really believe in it, surely Allah has got angry for His Book and HimSelf while you are in heedlessness turning away, so how can it be that Allah sends a to you the Imam Mahdi to call you to resort for judgement to Allah Him Alone and to leave following what is contrary to Allah’s judgement behind your backs! Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Is it then the judgment of ignorance that they desire? And who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure?}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:50
{أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللّهِ حُكْماً لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:50].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained. And those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by thy Lord with truth, so be not you of the disputers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:114
{أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُالْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِنْ رَبِّكَ بالحقّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:114].

O community scholars of the Muslims and their nation, I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I call you to Allah’s judgement conclusively of indication and determination that does not have the probability of conjecture or suspicion while you follow the conjecture and you think that you are guided aright, I seek refuge in Allah that the Truth follows your desires or to obey you in some of the matter so you would be pleased. And Allah the Most High said: {And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah’s way. They follow naught but conjecture, and they only lie.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:116
{وَإِنْ تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظنّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:116].

And when I call the Muslims, Christians and Jews to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book the grand Quran surely I am not who commanded you with that; in fact Allah who commanded you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying that which is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, so judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their low desires, (turning away) from the truth that has come to you..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:48
{وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بالحقّ مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الحقّ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:48].

So do you want to turn back from the call to resort for judgement to the Book as a party from the children of Israel previously turned back so Allah got angry at them and cursed them and prepared for them a painful chastisement? And Allah the Most High said: {Have you not seen those who are given a portion of the Book? They are invited to the Book of Allah that it may decide between them, then a party of them turn back and they withdraw.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:23
{أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى كِتَابِ اللَّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّى فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ وَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:23].

The call of the Awaited Mahdi has reached the end of the ninth year in era of dialogue before the appearing while I call you to accept Allah as Judge between you in what you differed therein then most of you refused but aversion and arrogance, so how that Allah does not get angry for HimSelf and His Book? And I am not but Mortal like you calling you to Allah upon sure knowledge from Him glory be to Him and we dominate over you with the bridling authority of knowledge from the grand Quran, surely for each cal a proof.

O the unknown human being who claimed that he came to us with the proof for the truthfulness of what he says, then we say what Allah commanded us to say: {..Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:11
{قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ}صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

And choose any topic that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is contrary to you therein then you dominate over Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from the decisive grand Quran. And we are still saying far from.. very far, by Lord of the earth and the heavens you can not even if some of you were aiders and supporters to others! Verily, be witnesses on that and on yourselves, and the argument is upholding against you and the argument is for Allah and His khalifa with Truth, so respond to the caller to Allah is better for you so we guide you to the straight path before the chastisement of a destructive day comes to you.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?15446

اقتباس المشاركة 118798 من موضوع كن من تكون فلا يهمني من تكون؛ بل يهمني أن أهديك بسلطان العلم الملجم من محكم القرآن العظيم..

28 - 11 - 1434 هـ
04 - 10 - 2013 مـ
04:24 صباحــاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

كن من تكون فلا يهمّني من تكون
بل يهمّني أن أهديك بسلطان العلم الملجم من مُحكم القرآن العظيم ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورسله الأبرار وآلهم الأطهار وأنصارهم السابقين الأخيار ومن تبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى اليوم الآخر، أمّا بعد..

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين والنّصارى واليهود والنّاس أجمعين، أجيبوا داعي الله واعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له فكونوا أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ فقد اقترب عذابُ يومٍ عقيمٍ على الأبواب وأنتم لم تجيبوا بعدُ دعوةَ الاحتكام إلى الكتاب واتّباعه فاتّقوا الله يا أولي الألباب.

ويا إخوتي في الدّم من حواء وآدم، والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ عذاب الله قادمٌ ولا أقوم بتحديد ميعاده ولكنّه في زماني وزمانكم وأظلّكم عصرُه وأنتم في غفلة معرضون إلا من رحم ربّي من أولي الألباب.

ويا أيّها الناس، لم يجعلني الله نبيّاً ولا رسولاً بل الإمام المهديّ وخاتم خلفاء الله في الكتاب فاتّقوا الله ولا تحسبوا الله مخلفاً وعده.

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين، إنّه لا ينبغي للإمام المهديّ أن يبعثه الله ليقتفي أثركم بغير الحقّ لترضوا؛ بل أنطق بالحقّ وأهدي إلى صراط العزيز الحميد بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن المجيد، وسوف نقوم بتثبيت العروة الوثقى لا انفصام لها وندمِّر عُرى الباطل المخالفة لمحكم القرآن.

يا أيها الناس، إنّ لكم حقّ في الله كما لأنبيائه ورسله وسبق تعريف الرسل لأنفسهم كما أمرهم الله أن يقولوا:
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَٰهُكُمْ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْيَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا يُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:110].

وقال الله تعالى:
{قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَٰهُكُمْ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ فَاسْتَقِيمُوا إِلَيْهِ وَاسْتَغْفِرُوهُ ۗ وَوَيْلٌ لِلْمُشْرِكِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [فصلت:6].

وذلك الأمر صدر من الربّ إلى كافة الرسل وذلك حتى لا يبالِغ فيهم من اتَّبَعهم. وقال الله تعالى:
{قَالَتْ لَهُمْ رُسُلُهُمْ إِنْ نَحْنُ إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَمُنُّ عَلَىٰ مَنْ يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ ۖ وَمَا كَانَ لَنَا أَنْ نَأْتِيَكُمْ بِسُلْطَانٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم:11].

فانظروا لقولهم:
{{ قَالَتْ لَهُمْ رُسُلُهُمْ إِنْ نَحْنُ إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ}} صدق الله العظيم، وكذلك الكافرين كان من ضمن سبب إشراكهم وعدم هداهم إلى الحقّ هو بسبب تعظيم رسل الله سبحانه فَكَبُرَ عليهم أن يجعل رسله من البشر مثلهم. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَمَا مَنَعَ النَّاسَ أَنْ يُؤْمِنُوا إِذْ جَاءَهُمُ الْهُدَىٰ إِلَّا أَنْ قَالُوا أَبَعَثَ اللَّهُ بَشَرًا رَسُولًا} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء:94].

ولكن.. إنّ الحكمة الربانيّة من بعث الرسل من أنفسهم وذلك لكي يعلموا أنّ لهم الحقّ في ربّهم ما لرسله الذين من أنفسهم، فاتّقوا الله واعلموا إنّما حقّ الأنبياء عليكم والإمام المهديّ هو أن تحبّونهم أكثر من أنفسكم وأهليكم وذلكم من عظيم حبّكم لله، وسرّ حبكم للأنبياء والإمام المهديّ كونهم من يهدوكم من بعد أن أضلّكم شياطين الجنّ والإنس بما لم ينزل به الله سلطاناً.

فاتّقوا الله واستجيبوا لدعوة الاحتكام إلى القرآن إن كنتم به مؤمنين، فقد غضب الله لكتابه ونفسه وأنتم في غفلةٍ معرضون، فكيف أنّ الله يبعث إليكم الإمام المهديّ ليدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى الله وحده وأن تذروا اتِّباع ما يخالف لحكم الله وراء ظهوركم! تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:50].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِنْ رَبِّكَ بالحقّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:114].

ويا معشر علماء المسلمين وأمَّتهم، إنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أدعوكم إلى حكم الله قطعي الدلالة والثبوت لا يحتمل الظنّ أو الشكّ وأنتم تتّبعون الظنّ وتحسبون أنّكم مهتدون وأعوذ بالله أن يتّبع الحقّ أهواءكم أو يطيعكم في بعض الأمر لترضوا. وقال الله تعالى:
{وَإِنْ تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَنْ فِي الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظنّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:116].

وحين أدعو المسلمين والنّصارى واليهود إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله القرآن العظيم فلستُ من أمركم بذلك؛ بل الله الذي أمر بذلك. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بالحقّ مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ بِمَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ وَلا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءَكَ مِنَ الحقّ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:48].

فهل تريدون أن تتولّوا عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى الكتاب كما تولَّت طائفةٌ من بني إسرائيل من قبلُ فغضب الله عليهم ولعنهم وأعدَّ لهم عذاباً عظيماً؟ وقال الله تعالى:
{أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِنَ الْكِتَابِ يُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى كِتَابِ اللَّهِ لِيَحْكُمَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّى فَرِيقٌ مِنْهُمْ وَهُمْ مُعْرِضُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:23].

ووصلت دعوة المهديّ المنتظر إلى نهاية السنة التاسعة في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور وأنا أدعوكم أن ترضوا بالله حكماً بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون فأبى أكثرُكم إلا نفوراً واستكباراً، فكيف لا يغضب الله لنفسه ولكتابه؟ وما أنا إلا بشرٌ مثلكم أدعوكم إلى الله على بصيرةٍ منه سبحانه ونهيمن عليكم بسلطان العلم الملجم من محكم القرآن العظيم، فلكلّ دعوى برهان.

ويا أيها الإنسان المجهول من زعم أنّه جاء إلينا يحمل البرهان لصدق ما يقول، فمن ثم نقول ما أمرنا الله أن نقول:
{قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:111].

وأختر أيّ موضوعٍ يخالفكم فيه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ومن ثمّ تهيمن على ناصر محمد اليماني من محكم القرآن العظيم. ولا نزال نقول هيهات هيهات وربّ الأرض والسماوات لا تستطيعون ولو كان بعضكم لبعضٍ ظهيراً ونصيراً! فكونوا على ذلك من الشاهدين على أنفسكم، والحجّة قائمةٌ عليكم ولله الحجّة وخليفته بالحقّ، فأجيبوا داعي الله خيرٌ لكم لنهديكم إلى الصراط المستقيم من قبل أن يأتيكم عذابُ يومٍ عقيمٍ.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..