Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

17 - 10 - 1431 AH
26 - 09 - 2010 AD
02:16 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

..Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you, and wishing every year that you are well and steadfast upon the straight path

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon all prophets and messengers from Lord of the worlds from the first of them till the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah and their honorable families altogether, I do not make distinction between anyone of His messengers, and I am of the Muslims, I call to Allah upon most certain knowledge as an upright Muslim and I am not of the polytheists..

O beloved ones to the heart of the Imam Mahdi the best foremost supporters the elite of the humanity and the best creatures, Allah has cast a great affection for you into the heart of the Imam Mahdi, how much I love you in Allah’s love! May Allah increases you with His love and His nearness and great Bliss of the pleasure of HimSelf O the honorable lovers of Allah, by Allah you are of a people whom Allah promise about them in the decisive Book to support the True religion without Allah mentions His heavenly-garden or His fire; in fact He mentioned the trade between you and the All Merciful which it is the Trade of His love and His nearness, and that is a great grace from Allah in the word of Allah the Most High: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves and who love Him, humble towards the believers, mighty against the disbelievers, striving hard in Allah’s way and not fearing the censure of any censurer. This is Allah’s grace — He gives it to whom He pleases. And Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.(54)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:54
{ يَا أيّها الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يحبّهم ويحبّونه أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى المُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلاَ يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لائِمٍ ذَلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاء وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ } صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:54].

The explanatory-statement of this verse know of it the certain ones of the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in era of dialogue before appearing verily they actually love Allah the Greatest Love to the degree that they forbade for themselves entering the garden of bliss until Allah fulfills to them the Bliss that is greater than it so he would get pleased in HimSelf and he is no longer sorrowing nor sad.

I am the Imam Mahdi, I issue fatwa with Truth by affirming the vow by Allah the Great, Lord of the Heavens and the earth and whatever in between them, Lord of the enormous throne, that the chosen lovers of the All Merciful would never be pleased with the kingdom of world and the hereafter until their Beloved the All Merciful is Being pleased in HimSelf, and He is no longer sorrow nor sad, that’s because they are the most of the believers (having) love for Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And those who believe are stronger in (their) love for Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:165
{ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أشدّ حُبًّا لِلَّهِ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

It should not be for the servant to love a servant or anything of Allah’s creation more than his love to his Lord, that’s because Allah is most entitled with the strongest love of His servant in the heart, and whoever set rival-deity for the love of Allah in his heart and he loved him/her/it as he loves Allah then he has associated with Allah and he indeed suffers a manifest loss. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Yet there are some people who take for themselves rival-deities (for worship) besides Allah, whom they love as they should love Allah. And those who believe are stronger in (their) love for Allah. And if the wrongdoers were to see, when they see the chastisement, that power is wholly Allah’s, and that Allah is Severe in chastising!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:165
{ وَمِنَ النّاس مَنْ يَتَّخِذُ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أشدّ حُبًّا لِلَّهِ وَلَوْ يَرَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَابِ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

Therefore, those who exclude the competition to the All Merciful for His love and His nearness to His prophets and His messengers; Allah did not make them of His beloved ones and for that they accepted that Allah’s messengers are the most loved and nearest to Allah than them verily they have associated with Allah and his love to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni became as loving Allah glory be to His the Exalted Most High beyond measures, and I do not know anyone of my supporters loves me more than Allah, all praise be to Allah, and that’s because I always remind them that the strongest love in their heart should be to Allah.

Perhaps one of scholars of the nation would like to interrupt me and say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, who is the one of the believers does not love Allah? Are you claiming that you and your supporters (have) the strongest love to Allah among the believers?”. Then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: do you accept that the prophets and messengers to be the most loved to Allah than you and you forbid yourself competing against them in Allah’s love and His nearness? And his answer is known, he will say: “O our Allah, yes to the fact they are honored they are our intercessors between Allah’s hands, Lord of the worlds.”! Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him and I say: Consequently, they are most loved to your heart than Allah your Lord Who is most deserving of your greatest love, verily.. O you who set rival-deities in the love, remember the word of Allah the Most High: {Yet there are some people who take for themselves objects of worship besides Allah, whom they love as they should love Allah. And those who believe are stronger in (their) love for Allah. And if the wrongdoers were to see, when they see the chastisement, that power is wholly Allah’s, and that Allah is Severe in chastising!}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:165
{ وَمِنَ النّاس مَنْ يَتَّخِذُ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أشدّ حُبًّا لِلَّهِ وَلَوْ يَرَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَابِ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

So come in order for me to teach you that Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- has the right for you to love him the most thing on the level of your love to the people, and that is his right over you O the believer to the fact he came to you with Allah’s light the grand Quran, so invoke prayer of forgiveness upon him and salute the best salutation, but your love to Allah should not be for Him a rival-deity until you meet your Beloved the All Merciful, indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, if Allah would resurrect one of supporters of the Awaited Mahdi among a group of people of the right-side, he will indeed cry much crying because he wants Allah to raise him with the group of those who are drawn near, beloveds of Allah Lord of the worlds, surely they are levels in Allah’s love, and the most loved and nearest servant is still unknown for a wisdom from Allah so you do not associate with Allah so the competition for Allah’s love and His nearness would continue, then Allah would save you from associating with Him even if there were not anyone of you is being the most loved and the nearest, surely the weakest in faith that he is safe of association with Allah and he won a mighty achievement to the fact he did not exalt anyone of Allah’s servants to make him a rival-deity for Allah’s love; in fact he exalted Allah his Lord and competed in His love and His nearness, and the supporters of the Imam Mahdi only stand out that they would never be pleased until their Beloved the All Merciful is pleased in HimSelf not Being sorrow nor sad over His servants after the well aware of the All Merciful told them about the condition of the All Merciful in HimSelf, that He did not ever feel with joy in HimSelf since He destroyed the first nation who disbelieved in the messenger of their Lord to them among jinn and mankind.

Praise be to Allah Who made the fatwa about His condition, glory be to Him, in a decisive clear verse to your scholar and the ignorant of you, and Allah taught you about His condition that He is sorrowing over all the nations who they denied the messengers of their Lord so Allah annihilated them, so who is the one would deny Allah’s sorrow over His servants in the word of Allah the Most High: {Oh sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Do not they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30-32
{ يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [يس].

Here the beloved ones of the All Merciful would implore to their Lord and say: “O God of the worlds how can we be happy in the garden of bliss unless Your are happy? Have you created us for that we enjoy the bliss of the heavenly-garden and it pure beautiful ones and its castles? Far from, very far, by Allah we would never be happy in it unless we know the certain knowledge that Your are Happy like us O the Most Merciful that all who have mercy even if You impose that on us and You did prohibit us from entering the heavenly-garden before achieving Your pleasure in YourSelf, but our argument against You is that we have loved You with the greatest love rather than the kingdom of the world and the hereafter, so how can we be happy unless our Beloved the All Merciful the Most Merciful is happy and joyous in HimSelf?”. Then they do not find in themselves but the rejection to enter the garden of bliss until Allah fulfills for them the Greatest Bliss that is greater than it so He would get pleased..

For that you find the Imam Mahdi and his band would never get pleased in the garden of bliss, that’s because of the intensity of their love to Allah Lord of the worlds, and for that they want their Beloved the All Merciful is pleased in HimSelf and He is no longer sorrowing nor sad for His servants whom they wronged themselves, and that is not a mercy from them for the servants; in fact because they know that Allah is Most Merciful for His servants more than His servants, then they knew the extent of sorrow of their Lord over His servants whom they wronged themselves, and if Allah’s prophets and His messenger knew this they would not have prayed against their people a thing, and Allah only responded for their call-prayer and fulfilled to them what He promised them and annihilated their enemy and made them to inherit the land after them, verily look at the prayer-call of Allah’s prophet Noah -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him- against his people. And Allah the Most High said: {They said: If you do not desist, O Noah, you will certainly be stoned to death.(116) He said: My Lord, my people give me the lie.(117) So You decide between me and them openly, and deliver me and the believers who are with me.(118) So We delivered him and those with him in the laden ark.(119) Then We drowned the rest afterwards.(120) Surely there is a sign in this, yet most of them believe not.(121) And surely your Lord is the All Mighty, the All Merciful.(122)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:116-122
{ قَالُوا لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهِ يَا نُوحُ لَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمَرْ‌جُومِينَ ﴿١١٦﴾ قَالَ رَ‌بِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي كَذَّبُونِ ﴿١١٧﴾ فَافْتَحْ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَهُمْ فَتْحًا وَنَجِّنِي وَمَن مَّعِيَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾ فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَمَن مَّعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ الْمَشْحُونِ ﴿١١٩﴾ ثُمَّ أَغْرَ‌قْنَا بَعْدُ الْبَاقِينَ ﴿١٢٠﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً وَمَا كَانَ أَكْثَرُ‌هُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٢١﴾ وَإِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّ‌حِيمُ ﴿١٢٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

: But the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says
O our Allah, Your servant calls on You by the fact of there is no God except You, and by the fact of Your mercy which You ordained upon YourSelf, and by the fact of of greatness of the Bliss of pleasure of YourSelf that You do not annihilate Your servants whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, while they think that they are guided aright. O our Allah, Your servant does not want to bring into YourSelf more of the sorrow over Your servants. O our Allah, if my patience ran out then I prayed against them — O our Allah, do not answer my supplication-call against anyone of Your servants whom they denied the mission of the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni while they do not know that he is the True Awaited Mahdi from their Lord, so forgive them with Your mercy surely the do not know — O the Most Merciful (more than) all who have mercy.

O Allah’s servants.. O beloved ones of the All Merciful the Most Merciful.. O supporters of the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, I beg you that you do not pray against your Muslim brothers nor against disbelievers whom they do not know the Truth away from false, so be a mercy for the worlds as was Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- who was about to let his soul waste in grief over Allah’s servants whom they believe in this grand Quran and he did not pray against them. And Allah the Most High said: {Is he whose evil deed is made fair-seeming to him so that he considers it good? — Now surely Allah leaves in error whom He pleases and guides aright whom He pleases, so let not your soul waste in grief for them. Surely Allah is All Knowing of what they do.(8)}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:8
{ أَفَمَن زُيِّنَ لَهُ سُوءُ عَمَلِهِ فَرآه حَسَنًا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يُضِلُّ مَن يَشَاء وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاء فلا تَذْهَبْ نَفْسُكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسَرَاتٍ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

And Allah the Most High said: {Then maybe you will kill yourself with grief, sorrowing after them, if they believe not in this announcement.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:6
{ فَلَعَلَّكَ باخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَى ءَاثـرِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَذا الْحِدِيثِ أَسَفاً } صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:6].

Perhaps would like to interrupt me those who exaggerate in Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- then say: “Don’t you see the extent of mercy of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- for Allah’s servants so you would find his news in Allah’s decisive Book that he was about to let His soul be wasted in sorrow over Allah’s servants, so how he would not be the intercessor for His servants between Allah’s hands?”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to him s and I say: I only admonish you with one that you reflect in the extent of sorrow of Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- who was about to let his soul be wasted in sorrow over Allah’s servants, then you say: It is then how about Whom is Most Merciful more so than Mohammad messenger of Allah for Allah’s servants; Allah the Most Merciful more than all who have mercy Who said in His decisive Book: {Oh sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Do not they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30-32
{ يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [يس].

Verily, keep your duty to Allah, surely Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- is not more merciful than Allah for His servants, for that Allah warned Mohammad -His servant and His messenger- who almost to let his soul to waste of sorrow. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And if their turning away is hard on you, then, if you would be able to seek a tunnel into the earth or a ladder to heaven, to bring them a sign! And if Allah pleased, He would certainly have gathered them all to guidance, so be not of the ignorant.(35)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-An`ãm] 6:35
{ وَإِن كَانَ كَبُرَ عَلَيْكَ إِعْرَاضُهُمْ فَإِنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ أَن تَبْتَغِيَ نَفَقًا فِي الأَرْضِ أَوْ سُلَّمًا فِي السَّمَاء فَتَأْتِيَهُم بِآية وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَمَعَهُمْ عَلَى الْهُدَى فلا تَكوننَّ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام:35].

In this position the Imam Mahdi stopped for reflecting and pondering what Allah means in His word to His prophet: {so be not of the ignorant}, what Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and his family- did except he wanted the people get guided altogether and to believe the Truth from their Lord? The question that comes up: About what he got ignorant -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him? Then I searched in the Book then I found the secret is in Allah’s Self, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High beyond measures, so if Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and his family- said: O Lord, if this was my sorrow in myself over Your servants until I am about let my soul to waste of sorrow over them, so how about the condition of Whom He is Most Merciful for His servant more than His servant? Allah the Most Merciful more than all who have mercy Who says after the destruction of each nation belied the messengers of their Lord: {Oh sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Do not they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30-32
{ فلا تَكوننَّ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ }
{ يَا حَسْرَ‌ةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّ‌سُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَ‌وْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُ‌ونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْ‌جِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُ‌ونَ ﴿٣٢﴾ }
صدق الله العظيم [يس].

And for that Allah the Most High said: {..the All Merciful. So ask respecting Him one aware.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Furqãn] 25:59
{ الرَّحْمَنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا } صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:59].

Indeed, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, were it not that I told the supporters about the condition of the All merciful the Most Merciful they would not forbade the heavenly-garden of bliss for themselves because they were not aware previously that Allah sorrows in HimSelf over His disbelieving servants a great sorrow there is no sorrow like it by one of Allah’s servants altogether due to the great difference between the mercy of the merciful ones and the Most Merciful (more than) all the merciful ones[/U].

O my beloved supporters.. O beloved ones of Allah Lord of the worlds, as if I see you hastening the chastisement for those who turn away from following Allah’s Book and to resort for judgement to it of the Muslims and the disbelievers, then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: do you accept to bring more of sorrow into the Self of your Beloved Allah the Most Merciful more than all of the merciful ones? So where is your great goal that you make the people a one nation upon a straight path? O beloved ones of the All Merciful, goodly patience, and call the worlds to follow their Reminder from Allah the grand Quran, and the disbelief in what is contrary to the decisive of it, and say to the people good words, Allah made you blessed wherever you are so be a mercy to the worlds, so if the sorrow came into your hearts over Allah’s servants, then remember the condition of Whom He is Most merciful for His servants than you; Allah the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones, and know that if you pray against Allah’s servants who disbelieved in the True call out of ignorance from them, surely Allah will respond to you. As fulfillment to His ever True promise in His decisive Book. And Allah the Most High said: {And certainly We sent before you messengers to their people, so they came to them with clear arguments, then We punished those who were guilty. And to help believers is ever incumbent on Us.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Roum] 30:47
{ وَلَقَدْ أرسلنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ رُسُلًا إِلَى قَوْمِهِمْ فَجَاءُوهُمْ بِالْبيّنات فَانتَقَمْنَا مِنَ الَّذِينَ أَجْرَمُوا وَكَانَ حقاً عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ } صدق الله العظيم [الروم:47].

Only Allah annihilate them after the denying in Allah’s messages and Allah’s messengers would pray against them then Allah responds to them and revenge from their enemy and makes to inherit the earth after them, surely Allah never fail the promise. Like the prayer call of Allah’s prophet Noah against his people. And Allah the Most High said: {They said: If you do not desist, O Noah, you will certainly be stoned to death.(116) He said: My Lord, my people give me the lie.(117) So You judge between me and them openly, and deliver me and the believers who are with me.(118) So We delivered him and those with him in the laden ark.(119) Then We drowned the rest afterwards.(120) Surely there is a sign in this, yet most of them believe not.(121) And surely your Lord is the All Mighty, the All Merciful.(122)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:116-122
{ قَالُوا لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهِ يَا نُوحُ لَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمَرْ‌جُومِينَ ﴿١١٦﴾ قَالَ رَ‌بِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي كَذَّبُونِ ﴿١١٧﴾ فَافْتَحْ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَهُمْ فَتْحًا وَنَجِّنِي وَمَن مَّعِيَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾ فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَمَن مَّعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ الْمَشْحُونِ ﴿١١٩﴾ ثُمَّ أَغْرَ‌قْنَا بَعْدُ الْبَاقِينَ ﴿١٢٠﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً وَمَا كَانَ أَكْثَرُ‌هُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٢١﴾ وَإِنَّ رَ‌بَّكَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّ‌حِيمُ ﴿١٢٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

Also like the prayer call of Allah’s prophet Shuaib and who believed with him against their people after they warned them to get out of their town or go back to their religion, so the reply of Allah’s prophet Shuaib to his people that he said: {Indeed we should have forged a lie against Allah, if we go back to your religion after Allah has delivered us from it. And it is not for us to go back to it, unless Allah our Lord please. Our Lord comprehends all things in His knowledge. In Allah do we trust. Our Lord, decide between us and our people with truth, and You are the Best of Deciders.(89) And the chiefs of his people, who disbelieved, said: If you follow Shu‘aib, you are surely losers.(90) So the earthquake overtook them, and they were motionless bodies in their abode—(91) Those who called Shu‘aib a liar were as though they had never dwelt therein — those who called Shu‘aib a liar, they were the losers.(92)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-A`arãf] 7:89-92
{ قَدِ افْتَرَ‌يْنَا عَلَى اللَّـهِ كَذِبًا إِنْ عُدْنَا فِي مِلَّتِكُم بَعْدَ إِذْ نَجَّانَا اللَّـهُ مِنْهَا وَمَا يَكُونُ لَنَا أَن نَّعُودَ فِيهَا إِلَّا أَن يَشَاءَ اللَّـهُ رَ‌بُّنَا ۚ وَسِعَ رَ‌بُّنَا كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا عَلَى اللَّـهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا رَ‌بَّنَا افْتَحْ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَ قَوْمِنَا بِالْحَقِّ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ‌ الْفَاتِحِينَ ﴿٨٩﴾ وَقَالَ الْمَلَأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُ‌وا مِن قَوْمِهِ لَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتُمْ شُعَيْبًا إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا لَّخَاسِرُ‌ونَ ﴿٩٠﴾ فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الرَّ‌جْفَةُ فَأَصْبَحُوا فِي دَارِ‌هِمْ جَاثِمِينَ ﴿٩١﴾ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا شُعَيْبًا كَأَن لَّمْ يَغْنَوْا فِيهَا الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا شُعَيْبًا كَانُوا هُمُ الْخَاسِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٩٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

As well the prayer call of Allah’s prophet Moses and Aaron -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon them- they said: {And Moses said: Our Lord, surely You have given pharaoh and his chiefs finery and riches in this world’s life, our Lord, that they may lead (people) astray from Thy way. Our Lord, destroy their riches and harden their hearts, so that they believe not till they see the painful chastisement.(88) He said: Your prayer is accepted; so continue in the right way and follow not the path of those who know not.(89) And We brought the Children of Israel across the sea. Then Pharaoh and his hosts followed them for oppression and tyranny, till, when drowning overtook him, he said: I believe that there is no god but He in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of those who submit.(90) What! Now! And indeed before (this) you did disobey and you were of the mischief-makers!(91)}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:88-91
{ وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ رَ‌بَّنَا إِنَّكَ آتَيْتَ فِرْ‌عَوْنَ وَمَلَأَهُ زِينَةً وَأَمْوَالًا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا رَ‌بَّنَا لِيُضِلُّوا عَن سَبِيلِكَ رَ‌بَّنَا اطْمِسْ عَلَىٰ أَمْوَالِهِمْ وَاشْدُدْ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَلَا يُؤْمِنُوا حَتَّىٰ يَرَ‌وُا الْعَذَابَ الْأَلِيمَ ﴿٨٨﴾ قَالَ قَدْ أُجِيبَت دَّعْوَتُكُمَا فَاسْتَقِيمَا وَلَا تَتَّبِعَانِّ سَبِيلَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٨٩﴾ وَجَاوَزْنَا بِبَنِي إِسْرَ‌ائِيلَ الْبَحْرَ‌ فَأَتْبَعَهُمْ فِرْ‌عَوْنُ وَجُنُودُهُ بَغْيًا وَعَدْوًا حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَدْرَ‌كَهُ الْغَرَ‌قُ قَالَ آمَنتُ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا الَّذِي آمَنَتْ بِهِ بَنُو إِسْرَ‌ائِيلَ وَأَنَا مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٩٠﴾ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ عَصَيْتَ قَبْلُ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ ﴿٩١﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

But the Imam Mahdi yields from this promise of Allah to annihilate the Muslims and the disbelievers who turn away from the call to resort for judgement to Allah’s Book and following it of whom they do not know the Truth (away) from falsehood even if Allah will make me and who are with me to inherit the land after them.. O our Allah, do not answer my supplication nor the supplication-call of anyone of my supporters in perishing Your servants who do not know, as for the reason of my yielding away from answering my prayer-call against His servants whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are making good deeds, that’s because I do not want to bring more of sorrow into Allah’s Self over His servants despite my intense rage but I suppress my rage into my heart for the sake of my Lord, and for that you find me always remind my supporters about Allah’s sorrow in HimSelf over His servants in many of the explanatory-statements. And Allah the Most High said: {Oh sorrow for the servants! Never does a messenger come to them but they mock him.(30) Do not they see how many generations We destroyed before them, that they return not to them?(31) And all — surely all — will be brought before Us(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Y.S.] 36:30-32

O who hasten the chastisement for the worlds, do you accept to increase the sorrow of Allah in HimSelf over His servants? If you indeed love Allah with the greatest love in the Book then say in yourselves: O our Allah, do not answer our prayer against Your servants, and answer our pray for them in the guidance with Your mercy O You the Most Merciful more than all the merciful ones. Then Allah would not answer your prayer against your children, nor your brothers, nor your community, nor your nation, then He would guide them altogether for your sake. Surely you are not more generous than your Lord, and His promise is ever True and He is the Most Generous more than the generous ones.

Verily, make your goal as like the goal of the Imam Mahdi until you achieve the guidance of the nation altogether if you are truthful, and do not seduce yourselves nor your nation by mentioning the time of chastisement and the computation for the day of chastisement, indeed by Allah if you teach the people about the time for the chastisement even if it is after a distant term, surely those who do not understand would never say: “O our Allah, if this is the Truth from You then guide us to it and make us of the foremost ones for supporting the Truth from You before the destructive day of chastisement comes’: in fact they will say: “We will wait and see if you are truthful of you are of the liars; you and your Imam, verily we shall wait for that day, would Allah chastise us as you claim?”. When it comes to pass, they believe in it instantly. And Allah the Most High said: {And when it comes to pass, will you believe in it? What! now! and you hastened it on.}Truthful Allah the Great [Younus] 10:51
{ ‏أَثمّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنْتُمْ بِهِ الآن وَقَدْ كُنْتُمْ بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ‏} صدق الله العظيم [يونس:51].

For that Allah did not teach His messenger about the promised-time of chastisement so they do not delay their in the Truth from their Lord till that day. And Allah the Most High said: {Say: I know not whether that which you are promised is near or if my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.(25) The Knower of the unseen, so He makes His secrets known to none,(26) Except a messenger whom He chooses. For surely He makes a guard to go before him and after him,(27) That He may know that they have truly delivered the messages of their Lord; and He encompasses what is with them, and He keeps account of all things.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Jinn] 72:25-28
{ قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ مَا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ ربّي أَمَدًا (25) عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فلا يُظْهِرُ عَلَى غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا (26) إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَى مِنْ رَسُولٍ فَأنّه يَسْلُكُ مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا (27) لِيَعْلَمَ أَنْ قَدْ أَبْلَغُوا رِسَالَاتِ ربّهم وَأَحَاطَ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ وَأَحْصَى كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عَدَدًا (28) } صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

Allah has taught Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- that the appointed time of chastisement would never be in his era; in fact in era of the Awaited Mahdi through the word of Allah the Most High: {And Allah would not chastise them while you are among them; nor would Allah chastise them while they seek forgiveness.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfãl] 8:33
{ وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:33].

And Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him and his family- knew that he is not the addressee in the word of Allah the Most High: {So wait for the day when the heaven brings an apparent smoke,(10) Enveloping the people. This is a painful chastisement.(11)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dukhãn] 44:10-11
{ فَارْ‌تَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٠﴾ يَغْشَى النَّاسَ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

In fact he knew that the addressee is the Awaited Mahdi, Mohammad messenger of Allah gave fatwa to his nation about the sign of chastisement with the manifest smoke that this event is of the major conditions of the Hour, and since that the Awaited Mahdi is as well of the major conditions of the Hour, consequently, that sign is in order the people believe him then follow Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and to disbelieve in what is contrary to the decisive of it, whether in the Torah, or in the Gospel, or in the prophetic sunna to the fact what is contrary to Allah’s decisive Book the grand Quran is forgery against Allah that came from other than Allah for the fact Allah’s Book the grand Quran is guarded from alteration and falsification till judgement day to be Allah’s argument against the worlds, so are you believing?

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?2298

اقتباس المشاركة 8250 من موضوع السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، وكل عامٍ وأنتم طيبون وعلى الصراط المستقيم ثابتون ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
17 - 10 - 1431 هـ
26 - 09 - 2010 مـ
02:16 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركـة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=8248
_________

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، وكل عامٍ وأنتم طيبون وعلى الصراط المستقيم ثابتون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين من ربّ العالمين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله وآلهم المكرمين جميعاً، ولا أفرِّق بين أحدٍ من رُسله وأنا من المسلمين أدعو إلى الله على بصيرةٍ حنيفاً مسلماً وما أنا من المشركين..

ويا أحباب قلب الإمام المهديّ الأنصار السابقين الأخيار صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة، لقد ألقى الله في قلب الإمام المهديّ لكم ودّاً عظيماً، فلكم أُحبّكم في الله! زادكم الله بحُبّه وقربه وعظيم نعيم رضوان نفسه يا أحباب الله المكرمين، وتالله إنّكم من القوم الذي وعد الله بهم في مُحكم الكتاب لنُصرة دين الحقّ دون أن يذكر الله جنّته أو ناره بل ذكر التجارة بينكم وبين الرحمن وهي تجارة حبّه وقربه وذلك فضلٌ من الله عظيمٌ في قول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّـهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّـهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّـهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَاللَّـهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٥٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

وبيان هذه الآية يعلم بها الموقنون من أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور فإنّهم فعلاً يحبّون الله الحبّ الأعظم لدرجة أنّهم حرَّموا على أنفسهم دخول جنّة النّعيم حتى يُحقِّق الله لهم النّعيم الأعظم منها فيرضى في نفسه فلا يعود مُتحسِّراً ولا حزيناً.

وأنا الإمام المهديّ أفتي بالحقّ بتأكيد القسم بالله العليّ العظيم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم أنّه لن يرضى أحباب الرحمن المُصطفون بملكوت الدنيا والآخرة حتى يكون حبيبهم الرحمن قد رضي في نفسه ولم يعُد مُتحسِّراً ولا حزيناً وذلك لأنّهم من أشدّ المؤمنين حُباً لله تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّـهِ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:165].

فلا ينبغي للعبد أن يحبّ عبداً أو أيَّ شيءٍ مِن خلق الله أكثر من حبّه لربّه، وذلك لأنّ الله هو الأولى بحُبّ عبده الأعظم في القلب، ومن جعل نداً لحُبّ الله في قلبه فأحبّه كما يحبّ الله فقد أشرك بالله وخسر خُسراناً مُبيناً تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّـهِ ۗ وَلَوْ يَرَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَابِ ﴿١٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

إذاً الذين يحصرون التنافس إلى الرحمن في حبّه وقربه لأنبيائه ورُسله لم يجعلهم الله من أحِبّائه ولذلك رضوا أن يكون رُسل الله هم أحبّ إلى الله منهم وأقرب. ولا نزال نُفتي الأنصار أنّ من رضي أن يكون الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو أحبّ إلى الله منه وأقرب فقد أشرك بالله وأصبح حبّه للإمام ناصر محمد اليماني كحبّ الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، ولا أَعلم أحداً من أنصاري يحبّني أكثر من الله والحمد لله وذلك لأنّي دائماً أُذكِّرهم أن يكونوا أشدّ حباً في قلوبهم لله.

ولربّما يودُّ أحد علماء الأمّة أن يقاطعني فيقول: "فمَن ذا مِن المؤمنين الذي لا يحبّ الله يا ناصر محمد اليماني؟ فهل تزعم أنت وأنصارك أنّكم من أشدّ المؤمنين حُباً لله؟". ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: فهل ترضى أن يكون الأنبياء والمرسلون هم أحبّ منك إلى الله وتُحرِّم على نفسك مُنافستهم في حبّ الله وقربه؟ ومعلومٌ جوابه وسيقول: "اللهم نعم لكونهم هم المُكرمون وشُفعاؤنا بين يدي الله ربّ العالمين". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: "إذاً فهم أحبّ إلى قلبك من الله ربّك الأولى بحُبّك الأعظم، فيا من جعلت لله أنداداً في الحبّ تذكَّر قول الله تعالى: {وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّـهِ ۗ وَلَوْ يَرَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَابِ ﴿١٦٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

فتعال لكي أُعلِّمك الحقّ عليك لمحمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وسلّم - وهو أن تحبه أكثر شيءٍ على مستوى حُبّك للنّاس، وذلك هو حقّه عليك أيّها المؤمن لكونه جاءكم بنور الله القرآن العظيم، فصلّوا عليه وسلِّموا تسليماً، ولكنّ حُبّكم لله لا ينبغي أن يكون لهُ ندٌّ أبداً حتى تلقوا حبيبكم الرحمن، ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لو يحشر الله أحد أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في طائفة أهل اليمين أنّه سوف يبكي بكاءً كثيراً لأنّه يريدُ أن يحشره الله في طائفة المقرّبين أحباب الله ربّ العالمين، فهم درجاتٌ في حبّ الله ولا يزال العبد الأحبّ والأقرب مجهولاً لحكمةٍ من الله حتى لا تشركوا بالله فيستمرّ التنافس في حبّ الله وقربه ثمّ ينجّيكم الله من الشرك به حتى ولو لم يكن أحدكم هو العبد الأحبّ والأقرب؛ فأضعف الإيمان أنّه نَجَى من الشرك بالله وفاز فوزاً عظيماً لكونه لم يُعظِّم أحداً من عباد الله فيجعله نداً لحُبّ الله بل عظَّم الله ربّه ونافس في حبّه وقربه، وإنّما يمتاز أنصار الإمام المهديّ أنّهم لن يرضوا حتى يكون حبيبهم الرحمن راضياً في نفسه لا مُتحسِّراً ولا حزيناً على عباده بعد أن أخبرهم الخبير بالرحمن عن حال الرحمن في نفسه أنّه ما قطّ شعر بالسعادة في نفسه منذ أن أهلك أوّل أمّةٍ كفروا برسول ربّهم إليهم من الجنّ والإنس.

والحمدُ لله الذي جعل الفتوى عن حاله سبحانه في آيةٍ مُحكمةٍ بيّنةٍ لعالِمكم وجاهلكم وعلّمكم الله بحاله في نفسه أنّه مُتحسِّرٌ على جميع الأمم الذين كذَّبوا بُرسل ربّهم فأهلكهم الله، فمن ذا الذي يُنكِر تحسُّر الله على عباده في قول الله تعالى: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

وهُنا يَجأَر أحباب الرحمن إلى ربّهم فيقولون: "يا إله العالمين كيف نكون سُعداءَ في جنّة النّعيم ما لم تكن يا حبيبي سعيداً؟ فهل خلقتنا من أجل أن نستمتع بنعيم الجنّة وحورها وقصورها؟ هيهات هيهات، وتالله لا نكون سُعداءَ فيها ما لم نعلم علم اليقين أنّك سعيدٌ مثلنا يا أرحم الراحمين حتى ولو لم تَفرِض ذلك علينا ولم تُحرِّم علينا دخول الجنّة قبل تحقيق رضوانك في نفسك ولكنّ حُجّتنا عليك أننا قد أحببناك بالحبّ الأعظم من ملكوت الدُنيا والآخرة، فكيف نكون سُعداءَ ما لم يكُن حبيبنا الرحمن الرحيم سعيداً مسروراً في نفسه؟". ومن ثمّ لا يجدون في أنفسهم إلا الرفض من دخول جنّة النّعيم حتى يُحقِّق الله لهم النّعيم الأعظم منها فيرضى.

ولذلك تجدون الإمام المهدي وزُمرته لن يرضوا بجنّة النّعيم وذلك من شدة حُبّهم لله ربّ العالمين ولذلك يريدون أن يكون حبيبهم الرحمن راضياً في نفسه ولم يعُد مُتحسِّراً ولا حزيناً على عباده الذين ظلموا أنفسهم، وذلك ليس رحمةً منهم بالعباد بل لأنّهم يعلمون أنّ الله هو أرحم بعباده من عبيده، ومن ثمّ علموا بعظيم مدى حسرة ربّهم على عباده الذين ظلموا أنفسهم ولو عَلم بذلك أنبياء الله ورُسله لما دعوا على قومهم شيئاً، وإنّما استجاب الله لدعوتهم فأصدقهم ما وعدهم فأهلك عدوّهم وأورثهم الأرض من بعدهم، فانظروا لدعوة نبيّ الله نوح - عليه الصلاة والسلام - على قومه وقال الله تعالى: {قَالُوا لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهِ يَا نُوحُ لَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمَرْجُومِينَ ﴿١١٦﴾ قَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي كَذَّبُونِ ﴿١١٧﴾ فَافْتَحْ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَهُمْ فَتْحًا وَنَجِّنِي وَمَن مَّعِيَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾ فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَمَن مَّعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ الْمَشْحُونِ ﴿١١٩﴾ ثُمَّ أَغْرَقْنَا بَعْدُ الْبَاقِينَ ﴿١٢٠﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً ۖ وَمَا كَانَ أَكْثَرُهُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٢١﴾ وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿١٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

ولكن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يقول:
اللهم عبدك يدعوك بحقّ لا إله إلا أنت وبحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك أن لا تُهلِك عبادك الذين ضلّ سعيهم في الحياة الدنيا ويحسبون أنّهم مهتدون، اللهم إن عبدك لا يريد أن يجلب إلى نفسك المزيد من التحسُّر على عبادك، اللهم إن نفد صبري فدعوتُ عليهم اللهم لا تُجِب دعوتي عليهم بحقّ لا إله إلا انت وبحقّ رحمتك التي كتبت على نفسك وبحقّ عظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك أن لا تُجِب دعوتي على أحدٍ من عبيدك الذين كذَّبوا بأمر المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني وهم لا يعلمون أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّهم، اللهم فاغفر لهم فإنّهم لا يعلمون برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين.

ويا عباد الله يا أحباب الرحمن الرحيم يا أنصار الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني، أتوسّل إليكم أن لاتدْعوا على إخوانكم المسلمين ولا على الكافرين الذين لا يعلمون الحقّ من الباطل فكونوا رحمةً للعالمين كما كان محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - الذي كاد أن يُذهِب نفسه حسراتٍ على عباد الله الذين لم يؤمنوا بهذا القرآن العظيم ولم يدعُ عليهم وقال الله تعالى: {أَفَمَن زُيِّنَ لَهُ سُوءُ عَمَلِهِ فَرَآهُ حَسَنًا ۖ فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ يُضِلُّ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَلَا تَذْهَبْ نَفْسُكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسَرَاتٍ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ ﴿٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

وقال الله تعالى: {فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

ولربّما يودُّ أن يقاطعني الذين يبالغون في محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - فيقولون: "أفلا ترى مدى رحمة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - بعباد الله فتجد أخباره في محكم كتاب الله يكاد أن يُذهِب نفسه حسراتٍ على عباد الله، فكيف لا يكون هو الشفيع بين يدي الله لعباده؟". ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: إنّما أعظكم بواحدةٍ هو أن تتفكّروا في مدى حسرة محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - الذي كاد أن يُذهِب نفسه حسراتٍ على عباد الله ومن ثمّ تقولون: إذاً فكيف بحسرة من هو أرحم من محمدٍ رسول الله بعباده اللـه أرحم الراحمين الذي قال في محكم كتابه: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس]؟

فاتقوا الله فليس محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - هو أرحم من الله بعباده، ولذلك حذَّر الله مُحمداً - عبده ورسوله - أن يكون من الجاهلين لكون الله هو أرحم بعباده من محمدٍ - عبده ورسوله - الذي يكاد أن يُذهِب نفسه عليهم حسراتٍ ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَإِن كَانَ كَبُرَ عَلَيْكَ إِعْرَاضُهُمْ فَإِنِ اسْتَطَعْتَ أَن تَبْتَغِيَ نَفَقًا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَوْ سُلَّمًا فِي السَّمَاءِ فَتَأْتِيَهُم بِآيَةٍ ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّـهُ لَجَمَعَهُمْ عَلَى الْهُدَىٰ ۚ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ ﴿٣٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

وفي هذا الموضع توقف الإمام المهدي للتفكّر والتدبّر ما يقصد الله بقوله إلى نبيّه: {فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْجَاهِلِينَ}، فماذا فعل محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله - إلا أنّه يريد أن يهتدي النّاس أجمعين فيُصدِّقون الحقّ من ربّهم؟ والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه: فبماذا جهل عليه الصلاة والسلام؟ ومن ثمّ بحثتُ في الكتاب فوجدتُ السرّ في نفس الله سبحانه وتعالى علواً كبيراً، فلو أنّ محمداً رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - قال:
يا ربّ إذا كانت هذه حسرتي في نفسي على عبادك حتى أكاد أن أُذهِب نفسي عليهم حسراتٍ، فكيف بحال من هو أرحم بعباده من عبده؟ الله أرحم الراحمين الذي يقول بعد هلاك كُلّ أمّةٍ كذَّبت برسل ربّهم: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {الرَّحْمَـٰنُ فَاسْأَلْ بِهِ خَبِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [الفرقان:59].

ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره لولا أنّي أَخبرتُ الأنصار بحال الرحمن الرحيم لما حرَّموا على أنفسهم جنّة النّعيم لأنّهم لم يكونوا يعلمون من قبلُ أنّ الله يتحسّر على عباده الكافرين في نفسه تحسُّراً عظيماً ليس مثله تحسُّر أحدٍ من عبيد الله أجمعين نظراً للفارق العظيم بين رحمة الرُّحماء وأرحم الراحمين.

ويا أحبتي الأنصار يا أحباب الله ربّ العالمين، وكأنّي أراكم تستعجلون العذاب للمُعرضين عن اتّباع كتاب الله والاحتكام إليه من المسلمين والكافرين، ثمّ يردّ عليكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: فهل ترضون أن تجلبوا المزيد من التحسّر في نفس حبيبكم الله أرحم الراحمين؟ فأين هدفكم العظيم أن تجعلوا النّاس أمّةً واحدةً على صراطٍ مستقيمٍ؟ فصبرٌ جميلٌ يا أحباب الرحمن وادعوا العالمين إلى اتّباع ذِكرهم من الله القرآن العظيم والكفر بما خالف لمحكمه وقولوا للنّاس حُسناً، جعلكم الله مباركين أينما كنتم فكونوا رحمةً للعالمين، فإذا استحضرت الحسرة في قلوبكم على عبيد الله فتذكَّروا حال من هو أرحم بعباده منكم الله أرحم الراحمين، واعلموا أنّكم لو تدعون على عبيد الله الذين كفروا بداعي الحقّ عن جهلٍ منهم فإن الله سوف يجيبكم تصديقاً لوعده الحقّ في محكم كتابه وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا مِن قَبْلِكَ رُسُلًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِمْ فَجَاءُوهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَانتَقَمْنَا مِنَ الَّذِينَ أَجْرَمُوا ۖ وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿٤٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الروم].

وإنّما يُهلِكهم الله من بعد التكذيب بآيات الله فيدعو عليهم رسلُ الله ثمّ يستجيب الله لهم فينتقم من عدوّهم ويورثهم الأرض من بعدهم إنّ الله لا يُخلف الميعاد، مثال دعوة نبيّ الله نوحٍ على قومه وقال الله تعالى: {قَالُوا لَئِن لَّمْ تَنتَهِ يَا نُوحُ لَتَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمَرْجُومِينَ ﴿١١٦﴾ قَالَ رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي كَذَّبُونِ ﴿١١٧﴾ فَافْتَحْ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَهُمْ فَتْحًا وَنَجِّنِي وَمَن مَّعِيَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١١٨﴾ فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَمَن مَّعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ الْمَشْحُونِ ﴿١١٩﴾ ثُمَّ أَغْرَقْنَا بَعْدُ الْبَاقِينَ ﴿١٢٠﴾ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً ۖ وَمَا كَانَ أَكْثَرُهُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٢١﴾ وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿١٢٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

ومثال دعوة نبيّ الله شُعيب والذين آمنوا معه على قومهم بعد أن حذَّروهم: أن يخرجوا من قريتهم أو يعودوا في ملتهم، فكان ردّ نبيّ الله شُعيب وقومه أن قالوا: {قَدِ افْتَرَيْنَا عَلَى اللَّـهِ كَذِبًا إِنْ عُدْنَا فِي مِلَّتِكُم بَعْدَ إِذْ نَجَّانَا اللَّـهُ مِنْهَا ۚ وَمَا يَكُونُ لَنَا أَن نَّعُودَ فِيهَا إِلَّا أَن يَشَاءَ اللَّـهُ رَبُّنَا ۚ وَسِعَ رَبُّنَا كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا ۚ عَلَى اللَّـهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا افْتَحْ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَ قَوْمِنَا بِالْحَقِّ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْفَاتِحِينَ ﴿٨٩﴾ وَقَالَ الْمَلَأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن قَوْمِهِ لَئِنِ اتَّبَعْتُمْ شُعَيْبًا إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا لَّخَاسِرُونَ ﴿٩٠﴾ فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الرَّجْفَةُ فَأَصْبَحُوا فِي دَارِهِمْ جَاثِمِينَ ﴿٩١﴾ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا شُعَيْبًا كَأَن لَّمْ يَغْنَوْا فِيهَا ۚ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا شُعَيْبًا كَانُوا هُمُ الْخَاسِرِينَ ﴿٩٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

وكذلك دعوة نبيّ الله موسى وهارون عليهم الصلاة والسلام قالوا: {وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ آتَيْتَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَأَهُ زِينَةً وَأَمْوَالًا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا رَبَّنَا لِيُضِلُّوا عَن سَبِيلِكَ ۖ رَبَّنَا اطْمِسْ عَلَىٰ أَمْوَالِهِمْ وَاشْدُدْ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ فَلَا يُؤْمِنُوا حَتَّىٰ يَرَوُا الْعَذَابَ الْأَلِيمَ ﴿٨٨﴾ قَالَ قَدْ أُجِيبَت دَّعْوَتُكُمَا فَاسْتَقِيمَا وَلَا تَتَّبِعَانِّ سَبِيلَ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٨٩﴾ وَجَاوَزْنَا بِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ الْبَحْرَ فَأَتْبَعَهُمْ فِرْعَوْنُ وَجُنُودُهُ بَغْيًا وَعَدْوًا ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَدْرَكَهُ الْغَرَقُ قَالَ آمَنتُ أَنَّهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا الَّذِي آمَنَتْ بِهِ بَنُو إِسْرَائِيلَ وَأَنَا مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٩٠﴾ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ عَصَيْتَ قَبْلُ وَكُنتَ مِنَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ ﴿٩١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ولكن الإمام المهدي يتنازل عن هذا الوعد من الله (أن يُهلِك المسلمين والكافرين المعرضين عن دعوة الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله واتّباعه من الذين لا يعلمون الحقّ من الباطل وحتى ولو سوف يورثني الله ومن معي الأرض من بعدهم) اللهم لا تُجِب دعائي ولا دعاء أحدٍ من أنصاري بهلاك عبادك الذين لا يعلمون، وأمّا سبب تنازلي عن إجابة دعائي على عباده الذين ضلّ سعيهم في الحياة الدنيا وهم يحسبون أنّهم يحسنون صنعاً وذلك لأنّي لا أريد أن أجلب المزيد من الحسرة في نفس الله على عباده برغم غيظي الشديد ولكنّي كظمت غيظي في قلبي من أجل ربّي ولذلك تجدوني دائماً أُذكِّر أنصاري بحسرات الله في نفسه على عباده في كثيرٍ من البيانات وقال الله تعالى: {يَا حَسْرَةً عَلَى الْعِبَادِ ۚ مَا يَأْتِيهِم مِّن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا كَانُوا بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِئُونَ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَمْ يَرَوْا كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٣١﴾ وَإِن كُلٌّ لَّمَّا جَمِيعٌ لَّدَيْنَا مُحْضَرُونَ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يس].

فيا من يستعجلون العذاب للعالمين، فهل ترضون أن تزيدوا حسرة الله في نفسه على عباده؟ إن كنتم تحبون الله بالحبّ الأعظم في الكتاب فقولوا في أنفسكم: "اللهم لا تُجِب دعاءنا على عبيدك وأجب دُعاءنا لهم بالهُدى برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين". ثمّ لا يُجيب الله دعوتكم على أولادكم ولا إخوانكم ولا عشيرتكم ولا أمّتكم ثمّ يهديهم جميعاً من أجلكم فلستم أكرم من ربّكم ووعده الحقّ وهو أكرم الأكرمين.

فاجعلوا هدفكم كمثل هدف الإمام المهدي حتى تُحقِّقوا هُدى الأمّة جميعاً إن كنتم صادقين، ولا تفتنوا أنفسكم ولا تفتنوا أمّتكم بذكر مواعيد العذاب والحساب ليوم العذاب، ألا والله لو تُعلِّمون النّاس بموعدٍ للعذاب ولو بعد أمدٍ بعيدٍ فإنّ الذين لا يعقلون لن يقولوا: اللهم إن كان هذا هو الحقّ من عندك فاهدنا إليه واجعلنا من السابقين لنُصرة الحقّ من عندك قبل أن يأتي يوم العذاب العقيم؛ بل سوف يقولون: سوف ننظر أصدقتم أم كنتم من الكاذبين أنتم وإمامكم، فسوف ننظر ذلك اليوم هل يعذّبنا الله كما تزعمون؟ حتى إذا وقع آمنوا به الآن وقال الله تعالى: {أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنتُم بِهِ ۚ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنتُم بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿٥١﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ولذلك لم يُعلِّم اللهُ رسولَه عن موعد العذاب حتى لا يُنظِروا إيمانهم بالحقّ من ربّهم إلى ذلك اليوم وقال الله تعالى: {قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِي أَقَرِيبٌ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُ رَبِّي أَمَدًا ﴿٢٥﴾ عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا ﴿٢٦﴾ إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا ﴿٢٧﴾ لِّيَعْلَمَ أَن قَدْ أَبْلَغُوا رِسَالَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ وَأَحَاطَ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ وَأَحْصَىٰ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عَدَدًا ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الجن].

ولقد عَلِم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أنّ موعد العذاب لن يكون في عصره بل في عصر المهدي المُنتظر من خلال قول الله تعالى: {وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّـهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال].

وعَلِم محمدٌ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - أنّه ليس المُخاطَب بقول الله تعالى: {فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاءُ بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿١٠﴾ يَغْشَى النَّاسَ ۖ هَـٰذَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الدخان].

بل عَلِم أنّ المُخاطب بذلك هو الإمام المهدي المُنتظر، ولذلك أفتى محمدٌ رسول الله أمّته عن آية العذاب بالدخان المُبين أنّ ذلك الحدث من أشراط الساعة الكُبرى، وبما أن المهديّ المنتظَر كذلك من أشراط الساعة الكُبرى إذاً تلك الآية هي لكي يصدِّقه العالمين فيتّبعون كتاب الله القرآن العظيم ويكفرون بما خالف لمحكمه سواء يكون في التوراة أو في الإنجيل أو في السنّة النبويّة لكون ما خالف لمحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم هو افتراءٌ على الله جاء من عند غير الله لكون كتاب الله القرآن العظيم محفوظاً من التحريف والتزييف إلى يوم الدّين ليكون حجّة الله على العالمين، فهل أنتم مؤمنون؟

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .