Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - 04 - 1430 AH
05 - 04 - 2009 AD
01:32 am
ــــــــــــــــــــ

..The authority is not in my own self-being neither in my traits nor the story of my life

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
My honorable brother, your belief in the Truth impressed me and I saw that you are indeed from possessors of understanding minds who resort to their minds for judgement and the close look into the True authority of knowledge, then I honored you with a great and honorable reply and you just recognized the Truth so stick (to it), and is there after the Truth except falsehood?

The authority is not in my own self-being neither in my traits nor the story of my life; in fact Allah made the authority of knowledge in Allah’s Book and the True sunna of His messenger, that is between me and all of you.
May Allah increase you knowledge and guidance, and may Allah forgive you and I and all the good supporters and the entire Muslims to guide them to the manifest Truth.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1796

اقتباس المشاركة 5735 من موضوع وليس السلطان في ذاتي ولا في صفاتي وقصص حياتي ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
09 - 04 - 1430 هـ
05 - 04 - 2009 مـ
01:32 صباحاً
ــــــــــــــــــــــ

وليس السلطان في ذاتي ولا في صفاتي وقصص حياتي ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
أخي الكريم؛ لقد أعجبني تصديقك بالحقّ ورأيتُ أنّك لمن أولي الألباب الموقنين الذين يُحكِّمون عقولهم والتمعّن بسلطان العلم الحقّ، ومن ثم أكرمتُك بردٍّ عظيمٍ وكريمٍ وقد عرفتَ الحقّ فالزم، وهل بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال؟
وليس السلطان في ذاتي ولا في صفاتي وقصص حياتي؛ بل جعل الله سلطان العلم في كتاب الله وسُنّة رسوله الحقّ وذلك بيني وبينكم.

وزادك الله علماً وهدًى وتثبيتاً وغفر الله لي ولك ولكافة الأنصار الأخيار وكافة المسلمين وهداهم إلى الحقّ المبين.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين ..
أخوك الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني .