Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

03 - 06 - 1430 AH
28 – 05 – 2009 AD
02:09 am

..I see that you want to say: Since the name Nasser came in chapter Mohammad

..In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds

My brothers I see you want to say that name of Imam Nasser is in the word of Allah the Most High: {And how many a town, more powerful than your town which has driven you out — We destroyed them, so there was no (*nasser) supporter for them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:13
{وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ هِيَ أَشَدُّ قُوَّةً مِّن قَرْيَتِكَ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَتْكَ أَهْلَكْنَاهُمْ فَلا نَاصِرَ لَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [محمد:13].

Then I see you want to say: Since the name Nasser came in chapter Mohammad then you want to come out with a conclusion which is the name (Nasser Mohammad), then I reply to you with Truth and I say: Holy Allah, indeed that is an explanatory-statement by conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, as for the True explanatory-statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {And how many a town, more powerful than your town which has driven you out — We destroyed them, so there was no supporter for them.}Truthful Allah the Great, and the True explanatory-statement is; so there is no supporter for them besides Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..And they will not find for themselves a guardian or a supporter besides Allah.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ahzãb] 33:17
{وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ هِيَ أَشَدُّ قُوَّةً مِّن قَرْيَتِكَ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَتْكَ أَهْلَكْنَاهُمْ فَلا نَاصِرَ لَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم
{وَلَا يَجِدُونَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلِيّاً وَلَا نَصِيراً} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب:17].

As for His word the Most High: {And how many a town, more powerful than your town which has driven you out — We destroyed them, so there was no supporter for them.}Truthful Allah the Great [Mohammad] 47:13
{وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ هِيَ أَشَدُّ قُوَّةً مِّن قَرْيَتِكَ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَتْكَ أَهْلَكْنَاهُمْ فَلا نَاصِرَ لَهُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [محمد:13].

In a sense that We destroyed towns are stronger than your town that driven you out so there is no supporter for them besides Allah, that is the True explanatory-statement and not the name of Imam Nasser so do not say against Allah what you do not know, and if you asked about that we say: Yes, you are entitled, as for you give fatwa that this name of your Imam, surly no then no — O community of the best foremost supporters, don’t you know that your mistake in the explanation for the Quran the people will burden it on the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, so they would think that he is who taught you this explanatory-statement? But they will uphold the argument against you then they bring the Truth if they know the Truth, then they think that your knowledge is he what taught you with that explanatory-statement although you know that I did not give you fatwa about that ever so I would bring it as proof for my name, so do not say of Allah what you do not know: {..so ask the followers of the Reminder if you know not.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbyãa´] 21:7, and of them is the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from the followers of the Reminder of those whom Allah grants them knowledge of the True explanatory-statement; of those in authority among you so he would deduce for you the right previsions from the Book, so obey Allah and His messenger and those in authority among you verily they are followers of the Reminder; Allah’s khalifas over you and whom Allah increases them abundantly in knowledge over you to be the proof of leadership and Imam-ship with Truth in every time and place, and those who rule with what Allah sent-down among you.
{فَاسْأَلُواْ أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِن كُنتُمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:7]

May Allah increase you knowledge my brother Medhat and those with you altogether, and may Allah forgive you all and your Imam with you, and all best foremost supporters, and all Muslims, indeed my Lord is a All Pardoning, All Forgiving, Most Merciful.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1606

Notice: *nasser in Arabic means supporter

اقتباس المشاركة 5239 من موضوع ثمّ أراكُم تُريدون أن تقولوا: "وبما أنّ الاسم ناصر جاء في سورة محمد ......"

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
04 - جمادى الثاني - 1430 هـ
28 – 05 – 2009 مـ
02:09 صباحًا
( بحسب التّقويم الرّسميّ لأمّ القُرى )____________

ثمّ أراكُم تُريدون أن تقولوا: "وبما أنّ الاسم ناصر جاء في سورة محمد ......"

بِسْمِ الله الرّحمن الرّحيمِ؛ وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلِين؛ والحمد لله ربّ العالَمين..

إخواني إنّي أراكم تُريدون أن تقولوا أنّ اسم الإمام ناصر في قول الله تعالى: {وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ هِيَ أَشَدُّ قُوَّةً مِّن قَرْيَتِكَ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَتْكَ أَهْلَكْنَاهُمْ فَلَا نَاصِرَ لَهُمْ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [محمد].

ومِن ثمّ أراكم تريدون أن تقولوا: "وبما أنّ الاسم ناصر جاء في سورة محمد فتُريدون أن تَخرُجوا بنتيجةٍ وهو الاسم (ناصر محمد)"، ومِن ثمّ أردّ عليكم بالحقّ وأقول: حاشا لله! فذلك بيانٌ بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني مِن الحقّ شيئًا، فأمّا البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ هِيَ أَشَدُّ قُوَّةً مِّن قَرْيَتِكَ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَتْكَ أَهْلَكْنَاهُمْ فَلَا نَاصِرَ لَهُمْ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم، والبيان الحقّ هو فلا ناصِرَ لهم مِن دونِ الله، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَا يَجِدُونَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَلِيًّا وَلَا نَصِيرًا ﴿١٧﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الأحزاب].

وأمّا قوله تعالى: {وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ هِيَ أَشَدُّ قُوَّةً مِّن قَرْيَتِكَ الَّتِي أَخْرَجَتْكَ أَهْلَكْنَاهُمْ فَلَا نَاصِرَ لَهُمْ ﴿١٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

أي أهلكنا قُرًى هي أشدُّ مِن قَريتِك التي أخرجَتكَ فلا ناصِرَ لهم مِن دون الله، فذلك هو البيان الحقّ وليس اسم الإمام ناصر، فلا تقولوا على الله ما لا تَعلمونَ، فلو أنَّكم سَألتُم عن ذلك نقول: نعم يَحِقّ لكم، أمّا أن تُفتُوا أنّ هذا اسم إمامِكم فكلّا ثمّ كلّا يا معشرَ الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار، أفلا تَعلَمونَ أن خَطأكم في البيان للقرآن سوفَ يُحمِّله الناس للإمام ناصر محمد اليمانيّ فيَظنّون أنّه هو مَن علَّمكم بذلك البيان؟ ولكنهم سوف يُقيمونَ عليكم الحُجّة فيأتونَ بالحقّ إن كانوا يَعلمونَ بالحقّ، ثم يظنّون أنّ عِلمكم هو ما عَلّمَكم ناصر محمد اليمانيّ برغم أنّكم تعلمونَ أنّي لم أُفتِكم بذلك قطّ فآتي به كبرهانٍ لاسمي، فلا تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون: {فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِن كُنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٧﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء]، ومنهم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ مِن أهل الذِّكر القرآن العظيم؛ مِن الذين يُؤتيهم الله عِلم البيان الحقّ؛ مِن أولي الأمر مِنكم فيَستنبط لكم الأحكام الحقّ مِن الكتاب، فأطيعوا الله ورسوله وأولي الأمر منكم وهم أهل الذّكر خلفاء الله عليكم والذين يزيدهم الله بسطةً في العِلم عليكم ليكون بُرهان القيادة والإمامة بالحقّ في كلّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ والذين يَحكمون بما أنزل الله فيكم.

وزادَك الله عِلمًا أخي مدحت ومَن معك جميعًا، وغفرَ الله لكم ولإمامكم معكم ولجميع الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار ولجميع المسلمين إن ربّي عفوٌ غفورٌ رحيمٌ.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلِين والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.