In the name of Allah most merciful
Peace and prayers upon my grandfather (from generations) Mohammad (pbuh) the messenger of Allah
peace be upon him and upon his purified family and peace of Allah upon my brothers in Islam- Dr. Ahmad Al Howari Imam of Al-Bir Wa El-Ehsan Mosque –in Tariq – (Amman) and welcome Sheikh to the forum of the Awaited Mahdi for all of the preachers and the Muftis. I know for a fact that I did not say anything untrue about Allah and that I am the true Awaited Imam Mahdi chosen by the lord of the worlds. Thus allow me dear Sheikh Dr.Ahmad Al Hawari to announce the result between me and you with truth before the debate and say that I will overpower the Imam and preacher of the Bir and Ehsan mosque with the power of the solid knowledge of the great Quran until I give you two choices – either to follow the awaited Mahdi or to repel from The Book of Allah The Glorious Quran and then Allah will judge between us with the truth and he is the Greatest Judge
And Dear Sheikh, be a witness upon yourself and upon the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani with the Truth. And for Allah, do not fear the blame of anyone. Oh people of the Ansar ( Supporters of the Imam Mahdi) be witnesses with the truth between me and the dear Sheikh Dr.Ahmad Al Howari and if you find the truth on his side then do not stray due to Pride and do not prejudice if you find that the Imam Nasser Mohammad al Yamani is clearly astray. Be careful of prejudice without righteousness, that is one of the reasons for the people of Islam being led astray due to the prejudice of each party for their scholars and the blind following of them without the use of their brains. So do not be like them and take the side of Imam Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani if you find the truth is on Sheikh Ahmad Al Howari’s side. Therefore, do not be blinded by pride and you shouldn’t be like those Allah described:

(سَأَصْرِفُ عَنْ آيَاتِيَ الَّذِينَ يَتَكَبَّرُونَ فِي الأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَإِن يَرَوْاْ كُلَّ آيَةٍ لاَّ يُؤْمِنُواْ بِهَا وَإِن
يَرَوْاْ سَبِيلَ الرُّشْدِ لاَ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلاً وَإِن يَرَوْاْ سَبِيلَ الْغَيِّ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلاً ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَذَّبُواْ بِآيَاتِنَا وَكَانُواْ عَنْهَا غَافِلِينَ )صدق الله العظيم

Those who behave arrogantly on the earth in defiance of right - them will I turn away from My signs: Even if they see all the signs, they will not believe in them; and if they see the way of right conduct, they will not adopt it as the way; but if they see the way of error, that is the way they will adopt. For they have rejected our signs, and failed to take warning from them.

And who does this is one of the devils of the human race and not one of the supporters of the awaited Mahdi. I swear by the one above all the oath of the true awaited Mahdi sent from your God. No one among the scholars of the Humans nor Jin can defeat the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani even with one issue, and we tell the truth with the permission of Allah Lord of the worlds but with one main condition that we let the book of Allah the Great (Glorious) Quran be the judge between us. I am not using the unclear verses but the solid (clear) verses of the book, the ones which are the Mother Of The Book. No one goes astray from what comes in those clear verses, but those whose hearts have strayed from the truth. Thus what we find different (opposite) from the clear verses of the book of Allah in the prophecies, we know that they are untrue prophecies (sayings said to be from Mohammad (pbuh)) not from Allah but from the cursed devil. Confirming the words of Allah:

(وَيَقُولُونَ طَاعَةٌ فَإِذَا بَرَزُوا مِنْ عِنْدِكَ بَيَّتَ طَائِفَةٌ مِنْهُمْ غَيْرَ الَّذِي تَقُولُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَكْتُبُ مَا يُبَيِّتُونَ ۖ فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ وَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَكِيلًا (81)أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلَافًا كَثِيرًا (82)صدق الله العظيم

They have "Obedience" on their lips; but when they leave thee, a section of them Meditate things very different from what thou tellest them. But Allah records their plots: So keep clear of them, and put thy trust in Allah, and enough is Allah as a disposer of affairs (81).

And with those verses you learn the truth that the prophecies (sayings- Hadeeth from Mohammad pbuh) are from Allah SWT just like the Quran is from Allah and since Allah didn’t promise to preserve the prophecies from distortion that is why he taught the way of discovering the untrue prophecies by comparing them with the book of Allah. What you find from the prophecies (sayings- Hadeeth said to be from Mohammad pbuh) that are very different from the clear verses of the Quran then it is known that it’s an untrue prophecy not from Allah but from the cursed Devil, told by his followers amongst the Human race who show belief and hide their infidelity and repel you from the straight path.
Oh dear Sheikh, that they made you see the error as truth and the truth as error and more than that they made you believe things that defied the clear verses of the Great Quran, and I give you an example of that in your beliefs about the Antichrist cutting a man in half and then he passes through the two halves

and then he gives him back his soul while he is claiming to be God and this is among your beliefs dear Sheikh Ahmad Al Howari and since I am the Imam Mahdi the one to be followed not just claiming to be Al-Mahdi, I will continue applying the way of discovering the untrue prophecies. I compare this tale to the clear verses of Allah’s Book thus if it is not from Allah then we’ll definitely find between it and between the clear verses of the Quran a great difference in words and in the meaning and moreover, we’ll find contrast because the error and the truth are opposites. Let us refer to so you may believe:

الأول: عن أبي سعيد الخدري قال: حدثنا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم حديثاً طويلاً عن الدجال، فقال فيما يحدثا:
((
يأتي الدجال، وهو محرّم عليه أن يدخل نقاب المدينة، فيخرج إليه رجل [يمتلئ شباباً] يومئذٍ [من المؤمنين]، هو خير الناس أو من خيرهم؛
[78]
فيقول: أشهد أنك الدجال الذي حدثنا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم حديثه. فيقول الدجال: أرأيتم إن قتلت هذا ثم أحييته؛ أتشكون في الأمر؟ فيقولون: لا. فيقتله ثم يحييه، يقول حين يحيى: والله؛ ما كنت قط أشد بصيرة فيك مني الآن! قال: فيريد قتله الثانية، فلا يسلط عليه)). أنتهى

1st: told by Abu Sa’id Al Khadri: that the messenger o
f Allah (pbuh) told us in a long speech about the Antichrist: The Antichrist comes and he is not allowed to enter Al Madina so a man comes out to him (filled with youth) in that day (the man is a believer) and he is the best of people or one of the best and he says: I here witness you are the Antichrist that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) told us about so the antichrist says: Do you see people if I kill this man and then revive him will you still have doubt? And the people say no then he kills him and then he revives him and the man says I swear to Allah I have stronger sight that you are the antichrist now! And then the antichrist wants to kill him again but he can’t - END

Oh dear Sheikh, I am the Imam Mahdi I do not doubt Abu Sa’id Al Khadri nor any of the followers of the messenger (
pbuh) and I say peace upon them all, but I say that the Devils of the human race lied on their behalf and on the behalf of their Prophet and my beloved Sheikh Ahmad, I find in the clear verses of the book of Allah the Glorious Quran that Allah is challenging the error and the followers of it to bring back the soul of one dead man to his body while they follow the error and if they can then they became true of what they follow other than Allah SWT higher than all, and here is the challenge of error with the truth from Allah for the followers of error to bring back the soul to the body after death even for one dead man and Allah said:

(فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِمَوَاقِعِ النُّجُومِ (75)وَإِنَّهُ لَقَسَمٌ لَّوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عَظِيمٌ (76)إِنَّهُ لَقُرْآنٌ كَرِيمٌ (77)فِى كِتَابٍ مَّكْنُونٍ (78)لَّا يَمَسُّهُ إِلَّا الْمُطَهَّرُونَ (79)تَنزِيلٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (80)أَفَبِهَذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَنتُم مُّدْهِنُونَ (81)وَتَجْعَلُونَ رِزْقَكُمْ أَنَّكُمْ تُكَذِّبُونَ (82)فَلَوْلَا إِذَا بَلَغَتِ الْحُلْقُومَ (83)وَأَنتُمْ حِينَئِذٍ تَنظُرُونَ (84)وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنكُمْ وَلَكِن لَّا تُبْصِرُونَ (85)فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ مَدِينِينَ (86)تَرْجِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (87)فَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ (88)فَرَوْحٌ وَرَيْحَانٌ وَجَنَّةُ نَعِيمٍ (89)وَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ أَصْحَابِ الْيَمِينِ (90)فَسَلَامٌ لَّكَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ الْيَمِينِ (91)وَأَمَّا إِن كَانَ مِنَ الْمُكَذِّبِينَ الضَّالِّينَ (92)فَنُزُلٌ مِّنْ حَمِيمٍ (93)وَتَصْلِيَةُ جَحِيمٍ (94)إِنَّ هَذَا لَهُوَ حَقُّ الْيَقِينِ (95)فَسَبِّحْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الْعَظِيمِ (96) صدق الله العظيم
۞ And I swear by the setting of the Stars,- (75)
And that is indeed a mighty Oath if Ye but knew,- (76)
That this is indeed a Qur’an Most Honorable, (77)
In
a Book well-guarded, (78)
Which none shall touch but those who are
purified: (79)
A Revelation from the Lord of the Worlds. (80)
Is it such a Message that ye would hold in light esteem? (81)
And have ye made it your livelihood that ye should declare it false? (82)
Then why do ye not (intervene) when (the soul of the dying man) reaches the throat,- (83)
And ye the while (sit) looking on,- (84)
But We are nearer to him than ye, and yet see not,- (85)
Then why do ye not,- If you are exempt from (future) account,- (86)
Call back the soul, if ye are true (in the claim of independence)? (87)
Thus, then, if he be of those Nearest to Allah, (88)
(There is for him) Rest and Satisfaction, and a Garden of Delights. (89)
And if he be of the Companions of the Right Hand, (90)
(For him is the salutation), "Peace be unto thee", from the Companions of the Right Hand. (91)
And if he be of those who treat (Truth) as Falsehood, who go wrong, (92)
For him is Entertainment with Boiling Water. (93)
And burning in Hell-Fire. (94)
Verily, this is the Very Truth and Certainly. (95)
So celebrate with praises the name of thy Lord, the Supreme. (96)

So look at the words of Allah:

فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ مَدِينِينَ (87)تَرْجِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (88)صدق

الله العظيم
And then look at the tale you’ll find the exact opposite of the challenge from Allah (do you see people if I kill this man and then revive him will you still have doubt? And the people say no then he kills him and then he revives him)End of quoting from the false tale
So dear respected Sheikh may Allah bless you. Look my beloved one, at the words of Allah

((
فَلَوْلَا إِن كُنتُمْ غَيْرَ مَدِينِينَ (87)تَرْجِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (88)صدق الله العظيم
فتبين التحدي من رب العالمين
((تَرْجِعُونَهَا إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (88)صدق الله العظيم
فتبين قول الله تعالى
(إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (88)صدق الله العظيم

Then why do ye not,- If you are exempt from (future) account,- (86)
So think the words of Allah:

So how would Allah support his enemy with the miracle of reviving the dead although he is claiming to be god and by doing that he will corrupt his challenge in the clear verses of The Book. Don’t you use your brains? Does this make sense and reason to you dear Sheikh? Allah said:

((قلْ إِنَّ رَبِّي يَقْذِفُ بِالْحَقِّ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ ﴿48﴾ قُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَمَا يُبْدِئُ الْبَاطِلُ وَمَا يُعِيدُ ﴿49﴾صدق الله العظيم
Say: "Verily my Lord doth cast the (mantle of) Truth (over His servants),- He that has full knowledge of (all) that is hidden." (48)
Say: "The Truth has arrived, and Falsehood neither creates anything new, nor restores anything." (49)

And I only give you this for example, many of the scholars of the nation follow the prophecies and tales blindly without using their minds. So don’t be one of those my beloved one and I give you the Fatwa (ruling) with the truth that Allah has made the clear verses of the Great Quran the reference to all the prophecies and what comes different to its clear verses we shall not believe. What comes opposite (different) from the clear verses of the Great Quran The Book of Allah that is for what comes in the old testament or the bible or the prophecies because what is different from the clear verses of The Book of Allah is from the cursed Devil. Wherever difference comes in the old testament or the bible or in the prophecies all of those are not preserved from alteration and change and Allah didn’t promise you to preserve any but The Great Quran

And that is why you will find The Quran as one copy in the whole world. Although the preserved Great Quran passed through many centuries and nations of mankind, it is still preserved and kept from change. So Allah made it the evidence and the proof of the truth upon you if the Devils of humans and Jin cause you to stray from the straight path. My dear Sheikh Dr.Ahmad Al Howari I, the Imam Mahdi, do not disbelieve in the true prophecies of Mohammad the messenger of Allah. I pray to Allah to forbid me to do so even if there is no proof for a true prophecy in the Quran

I shall not deny it and I will use my mind that Allah gave me as a blessing and if it makes sense and reason, I shall accept it and follow it even if there is no proof of it in the Quran. You won’t find the awaited Mahdi disbelieving in the true prophecies of Mohammad pbuh but I believe in them as I believe in the Great Quran in the same degree and way, but I disbelieve the prophecies that differ to the clear verses of the Great Quran even if all the scholars of humans and Jin agree on the tellers of the prophecy I won’t follow it as long it is different from the clear verses of the Quran. I the Imam Mahdi, stick to the rope of Allah the Great Quran and what defies it is a lie from the cursed Devil in any source: the old testament or the bible or the prophecies. So if we can agree on this method to be the judgment between Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani and the dear Sheikh Dr.Ahmad Al Howari then I shall judge with the truth with no doubt with the permission of Allah the Greatest the Wisest. But if the doctor refuses Allah as the judge between us then what you seek beyond the truth is nothing but error confirming the words of Allah:
(أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا )
صدق الله العظيم
Say: "Shall I seek for a judge other than Allah? - When it is He Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail."

And we shall derive the rule of Allah from the clear verses of His book the Great Quran while believing in both The Book of Allah and the Messenger’s prophecies as I am a Muslim. Based on this, we shall start our debate applying this method to discover the untrue prophecies about the prophet (pbuh) until we bring you back to the original way of the Prophet with the permission of Allah and peace be upon the Messengers and praise to Allah lord of the worlds
Your brother: Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yamani