Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

18 - 01 - 1436 AH
11 - 11 - 2014 AD
08:34 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

The True fatwa in the word of Allah the Most High: {We shall make you recite so you shall not forget.}
{ سَنُقْرِئُكَ فَلَا تَنسَىٰ }

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad the messenger of Allah and his family and all the Muslims, after this ..

O assembly of the best foremost supportive helpers, be lenient with this the honorable guest possessor of the identifier (ianesteve) he is from the truthful ones and from the searchers about the Truth, indeed Allah will guide him to the clear Truth.

O the joy of your Imam's eye, in regard to the True statement for the word of Allah the Most High: {We shall make you recite so you shall not forget,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aala] 87:6, He does not mean the forgetfulness of the Quran for the fact Allah took charge of gathering it and the recitation of it in the heart of the prophet and his tongue, indeed what Allah means in His word Allah the Most High: {We shall make you recite so you shall not forget,}; which means so you do not forget to mention your Lord and to praise Him much except what Allah please in sometimes the prophet gets busy in some life's necessities. Therefore Allah the Most High said: {And mention your Lord when you forget and say: Maybe my Lord will guide me to a nearer course to the right than this.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:24
{سَنُقْرِئُكَ فَلَا تَنسَىٰ﴿٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعلى]
{وَاذْكُر رَّبَّكَ إِذَا نَسِيتَ وَقُلْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَهْدِيَنِ رَبِّي لِأَقْرَبَ مِنْ هَٰذَا رَشَدًا (24)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:24].

And in regard of Ahmad Jafar, Allah He Whose help is sought.. imagine that we sent to him his support and came to us a report through Al-Kraymi Exchange that Ahmad Jafar received his draft, and despite that Ahmad Jafar did not come to clear his conscious so he says two words only "I received the draft and thanks". But he does not want to do that to make others suspect that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni did not send to him a thing, and in fact he harmed himself, and maybe that Allah guides him to the right way.

Upon any case, O assembly of the supportive helpers, be kind to the searchers for the Truth I asked you by Allah's pleasure, so do not imagine that everyone who is opposing us is a satan from the human satans, and be patient onto guiding the people and do not forget your aim in this life and it is the thriving to achieve the pleasure of Allah's Oneself, And know that this man from the honorable scholars, so venerate him and respect him for his well politeness and his high morals and his righteous origin, And I love him for the Love of Allah in spite that he is not from the supporters yet, but I see him argues om my behalf outside our website! I ask Allah to be pleased with him and to please him, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?20173

اقتباس المشاركة 165421 من موضوع الفتوى الحقّ في قول الله تعالى: { سَنُقْرِئُكَ فَلَا تَنسَىٰ }..

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=165409

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
18 - 01 - 1436 هـ
11 - 11 - 2014 مـ
08:34 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــ

الفتوى الحقّ في قول الله تعالى:
{ سَنُقْرِئُكَ فَلَا تَنسَىٰ }

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم وجميع المسلمين، أما بعد..
ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، فلترفقوا بهذا الضيف الكريم صاحب المعرف (ianesteve) فإنّه لمن الصادقين ومن الباحثين عن الحقّ، ولسوف يهديه الله إلى الحقّ المبين.

ويا قرة عين إمامك، بالنسبة للبيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {سَنُقْرِئُكَ فَلَا تَنسَىٰ﴿٦} صدق الله العظيم [الأعلى]، فهو لا يقصد نسيان القرآن كون الله تولّى جمْعَه وقرآنَه بقدرته بقلب النّبيّ ولسانه، وإنّما يقصد الله تعالى بقوله: {سَنُقْرِئُكَ فَلَا تَنسَىٰ﴿٦}؛ أي فلا تنسى أن تذكر ربّك وتسبّحه كثيراً إلا ما شاء الله ففي بعض الأوقات ينشغل فيها النّبي ببعض ضروريات الحياة. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَاذْكُر رَّبَّكَ إِذَا نَسِيتَ وَقُلْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَهْدِيَنِ رَبِّي لِأَقْرَبَ مِنْ هَٰذَا رَشَدًا (24)} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:24].

وبالنسبة لأحمد جعفر، فالله المستعان.. فتصور أننا بعثنا إليه نُصرته وجاءنا تقرير عن طريق مصرف الكريمي أنّ أحمد جعفر استلم حوالته، ورغم ذلك لم يأتِ أحمد جعفر ليبرئ ذمّته فيقول فقط كلمتين "لقد تمّ استلام الحوالة وشكراً". ولكنه لا يريد أن يفعل ذلك ليوهم الآخرين أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني لم يرسل إليه شيئاً. ويا سبحان الله! أليس هذا لُؤْماً وقلّةَ أصالةٍ وإيمانٍ وتقوى؟ والله يفتح عليه فلن يضرنا شيئاً وإنّما ضرّ نفسه، وعسى الله أن يهديه إلى سواء السبيل.

وعلى كل حالٍ، يا معشر الأنصار أرفقوا بالباحثين عن الحقّ سألتكم بالله، فلا تتصوّروا أنّ كل من يخالفنا شيطانٌ من شياطين البشر، واصبروا على هدى الناس ولا تنسوا غايتكم في هذه الحياة وهو السعي لتحقيق رضوان نفس الله، واعلموا أنّ هذا الرجل من العلماء المكرّمين، فوقّروه واحترموه لحسن أدبه وأخلاقه وطيب معدنه، وأحبُّه في الله برغم أنّه لم يكن من الأنصار بعد، ولكنّي أراه يجادل عنّي خارج موقعنا! ورضي الله عنه وأرضاه.

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله رب العالمين..
أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..