Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

09 - 10- 1430 AH
29 - 09 - 2009 AD
06:13 am
ـــــــــــــــــــــــ

Arranging the chapters in the grand Quran was an arrangement by Allah's command..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and forgiveness and peace be upon the seal of the prophets and messengers my grandfather the illiterate trustworthy prophet and his family whom are often turning to Allah, and the followers to the Truth till the day of Judgement, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds..

O community of the best foremost supporter the top selected humans and best of creatures, who possess understanding hearts and minds, who are certain in the True statement for the Book, and pondered the decisive speech then they found it the right word and True judgement among the disputing parties and it cleared to them many of the secrets of the Book. How beautiful your studying and reminding each other as done Talal, Al-Naser, Houda Al-Hayran, Mohamad Al-Araby and Abd Al-Azeez from the best of men and the excellent of men, you have believed in the True statement for the grand Quran so you were guided to a straight path you have believed in Awaited Mahdi before you see his picture actually or hear his voice, and the ignorant ones who do not know they may say: “How do you believe a man that he is the Awaited Mahdi and you have not seen his picture actually or hear his voice and perhaps the picture which he showed it is not his picture?”! And the answer of those who possess minds and hearts was no other than that they said: “The guidance is not in the direct look at the Awaited Mahdi as if who looked at him believed and found guidance; as the guidance is not in hearing his voice, so whoever heard his voice found guidance; No! Then not!If it was as that surely the disbelievers of Quraysh would have believed and all who looked at the image of Mohammad upon the actual reality and heard his voice we did not find them had found guidance despite they heard the Quran directly from his tongue by voice and picture openly upon the actual reality in front of them but what distracted them is the looking at the prophet and his image did not ever find guidance. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {And of them are some who listen to you. But can you make the deaf to hear, though they will not understand?(42) And of them are some who look at you. But can you show the way to the blind, though they will not see?(43) Surely Allah does not wrong people in a thing, but the people wrong themselves.(44)}Truthful Allah the Great [Yunus] 10:42-44

Then a questioner asks: Then how they found guidance to the True path? and the answer from the decisive Book: {Nor can you lead the blind out of their error. You can make none to hear except those who believe in Our messages, so they submit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:81

Indeed the best foremost supporters of the ancient and the later ones, and they believed in the True statement for the Book because they found the statement is as well a Quran brings it the Imam Mahdi from the Quran itself and did not distract them his voice nor his image from pondering the true statement for the grand Quran; in fact they pondered and thought until their eyes overflowed with tears of what they knew of Truth and said as like the words of whom found guidance before: {And why should we not rely on Allah? and He has indeed guided us in our ways. And we would certainly bear with patience your persecution of us. And on Allah should the reliant rely.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ebraheem] 14:12

O community of the best foremost supporters, if you desire that Allah completes upon you His favor then do not make for yourselves the choice of a thing in the matter, and what your Imam does it has in it a magnified wisdom that you do not encompass knowledge in it, perhaps the ignorant ones dispute with you in falsehood from not appearing not by the sound nor by the live image nor openly upon the actual reality, so they say: Are you insane that you believe what he claims it? In spite that I promised you in appearing on YouTube, and I with permission of Allah at my promise and the appearing on the satellite channel by the direct broadcasting and I as well at my promise if buying it is achieved for us by the permission of Allah, but I want you to be increased in guidance and light, I surely know that the light of guidance did not make it Allah in the picture and sound in fact in pondering in the proof of knowledge that was devised from the verses of the Book, so they find in it the wonder of wonders. True to the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to you abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that those of understanding may mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [S] 38:29

In regards of arranging of the chapters in the grand Quran was an arrangement by Allah’s command, and the Quran was being written and did not forbid in that time except from writing the sunna so it does not distract them from writing the grand Quran, and that is because in the Quran is the basic sunna of the statement for the religion from verses of the mother of the Book. And for that Allah the Most High said: {And We have sent down to you the Reminder that you should make clear for the people that which has been sent down to them, and that haply they may reflect.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nahl] 16:44

And it was not requested from Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- the proof for the sunna of the statement from the Quran, only that being requested from the Awaited Mahdi so he devise for them what Allah pleases from the decisive verses of the Book, and the amazing in the matter that he brings the clear proof from the decisive verses of the Book they are the mother of the Book and not from the allegorical-similarities, and the allegorical-similarities are only similarity in the apparent-meaning of it in the pronunciation, so one of them is being decisive and clear verily the mind and logic accept its apparent-meaning of it and that is the decisive. as for the allegorical-similarities surely the apparent-meaning of it is other than the inner-meaning of it, and the similar-allegorical verses are not but ten percent approximately or less than that, as we said to you: That the similar-allegorical verses it is not the similarity in between them; in fact the similarity is with the decisive in the apparent of it verbally and opposite in the apparent of the similar-allegorical verses with the decisive verses of the Book.

I will give you an example about that:
1-
A decisive verse of the clear mother verses of the Book. Allah the Most High said: {And do not kill yourselves. Surely Allah is ever Merciful to you.(29) And whoso does this aggressively and unjustly, We shall soon cast him into fire. And this is ever easy for Allah.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:29-30
2-
An allegorical verse similar with it in the pronunciation and differs with it in the intended meaning, and it is the word of Allah the Most High: {and kill yourselves. That is best for you with your Creator.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:54

Glory be to Allah the Great! So ponder in the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not kill yourselves. Surely Allah is ever Merciful to you.(29)}Truthful Allah the Great, then the word of Allah the Most High: {and kill yourselves. That is best for you with your Creator.}Truthful Allah the Great. The question that comes up in your behalf is: “O Imam, how can we distinguish between the decisive verse and the similar-allegorical verse?”. And the for you by the Truth: As for the decisive verse of the mother verses of the Book, if you turned it to the mind and logic then definitely you will find the mind and logic totally submits for it because it is logical and that is the decisive verse in the Book, like the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not kill yourselves. Surely Allah is ever Merciful to you.(29) And whoso does this aggressively and unjustly, indeed We shall cast him into fire. And this is ever easy for Allah.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:29-30

But when you ponder the similar-allegorical verse, like the word of Allah the Most High: {and kill yourselves. That is best for you with your Creator.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:54

Therefore it is initially opposite in its apparent-meaning with decisive verse which being similar with it a verbal similarity, so it violates the command in the decisive verse in not killing the self, surely that is despair from Allah’s mercy and whoever despairs from Allah’s mercy and killed himself: {Indeed We shall cast him into fire. And this is ever easy for Allah.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:30

But the similar-allegorical violates the command in its apparent-meaning for the command in the decisive verse, so what is the right-way? How do you distinguish between the decisive verse and the similar-allegorical verse? And the answer: It is raising the request of the fatwa from the mind and logic which Allah distinguished mankind from the animal, and definitely the result come to you and says: Surely one of them the command in it is logical accepts it the mind and logic, and it is the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not kill yourselves. Surely Allah is ever Merciful to you.(29) And whoso does this aggressively and unjustly, indeed We shall cast him into fire. And this is ever easy for Allah.(30)}Truthful Allah the Great

As for the other in the word of Allah the Most High: {and kill yourselves. That is best for you with your Creator.}Truthful Allah the Great, this violate the mind and logic! How Allah commands His servants in killing themselves? There must be an interpretation for it other than its apparent meaning, it is only being similar verbally with the decisive verse but the knowledge of its explanatory statement is with Allah, surely it needs the authority knowledge from the Quran itself, indeed the mind alone can not bring its explanation, but the mind understand the decisive verses only, but they are the mother of the Book if the believers held fast in them they would be saved and found guidance to the praised path, but many scholars of the nation did not distinguish between the decisive verse and the similar-allegorical verse despite that if they made the mind and logic to judge it would have gave them fatwa in the Truth and knowledge of the mind which is of them the decisive verse because most certainly you find it does not violate the mind and logic ever.True to the word of Allah the Most High: {(This is) a Book that We have revealed to thee abounding in good, that they may ponder over its verses, and that the men of understanding may mind.}Truthful Allah the Great [Sadd] 38:29

O community of the best foremost supporters, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him nor a worshiped besides Him that would never and never believe me the foolish whom they do not use their minds a thing with excuse that they are not scholars, and we say to them no than no; or that you see the disbelievers who believed in the grand Quran in the era of Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- the were scholars as like the foremost supporters of the emigrants and the supporters? In fact they were disbelievers and not scholars in the religion; they only used their minds then they listened to the logic of the caller to the path of his Lord, Mohammad messenger of Allah -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- when he says to them: {Say: This is my way: I call to Allah, with certain knowledge — I and those who follow me. And glory be to Allah! and I am not of the polytheists.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:108

And strive against them by the grand Quran a mighty striving, as for who listened to Allah's messages in His decisive Book and made the mind and logic to judge; consequently Allah has enlightened their hearts and made them see the Truth, and as for who did not allow themselves the chance to listen with a thinking mind those are as cattle; in fact they are more far astray from (the straight) path! Do you know why they became as cattle? Because they do not think, and the cattle do not think but the birds think, O glory to Allah! So much is the difference between the bird and the cow, which does not equal quarter of its ear - the smallest of birds - but it is smarter than it, and it would make its nest in an amazing form and strange! So it crafts it artistically to protect it from heat and warms it in the cold, but the cow with its large size will die from cold and it would never make for itself a shelter because it does not think, as for the bird it surely does think, so look how it despised the humans who did not worship Allah the One, the All Mighty, the Creator Who created the sun and moon, and came with news that Solomon did not compass knowledge of it, he surely did not know that the queen of Saba and her people were worshiping the sun besides Allah in Saba Ma’erib; in fact has not compass knowledge of them so the hoopoe spoke to Solomon and gave his famous speech in the grand Quran. It said: {I have compassed that which you has not compassed and I have come to you from Saba with sure information (22) I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given of everything and she has a mighty throne.(23) I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah, and satan has made their deeds fair-seeming to them and turned them from the way, so they go not aright (24) So that they worship not Allah, Who brings forth what is hidden in the heavens and the earth and knows what you hide and what you proclaim.(25) Allah, there is no God but He, the Lord of the mighty Throne.(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:22-26

The speech of the hoopoe ended, then we come to Solomon’s reply peace be upon him and may Allah forgive him, why the harshness Oh Solomon -prayer of Allah's forgiveness and peace be upon you- on the owner of this magnificent speech? And Solomon said: {He said: We shall see whether you speak the truth or whether you are a liar.(27) Take this my letter and hand it over to them, then turn from them and see what (answer) they return.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:27-28

Solomon’s reply ended, then we come to the wise queen’s reply when she used her mind and logic, and she said: {She said: O assembly, an honorable letter has been delivered to me.(29) It is from Solomon, and it is in the name of Allah, the All Merciful, the Merciful,(30) Proclaiming, Exalt not yourselves against me and come to me in submission.(31) She said: O assembly, advise me respecting my affair; I never decide an affair until you witness.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:29-32

Then ponder over the verses very well. And Allah the Most High said: {And he reviewed the birds, then said: How is it I do not see hoopoe, or is it that he is one of the absentees?(20) I will certainly punish him with a severe punishment, or to slaughter him, or he shall bring me a clear excuse.(21) And he tarried not long, then said: I have compassed that which you has not compassed and I have come to you from Saba with sure information (22) I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given of everything and she has a mighty throne.(23) I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah, and satan has made their deeds fair-seeming to them and turned them from the way, so they go not aright (24) So that they worship not Allah, Who brings forth what is hidden in the heavens and the earth and knows what you hide and what you proclaim.(25) Allah, there is no God but He, the Lord of the mighty Throne.(26) He said: We shall see whether you speak the truth or whether you are a liar.(27) Take this my letter and hand it over to them, then turn from them and see what (answer) they return.(28) She said: O assembly, an honorable letter has been delivered to me.(29) It is from Solomon, and it is in the name of Allah, the All Merciful, the Merciful,(30) Proclaiming, Exalt not yourselves against me and come to me in submission.(31) She said: O assembly, advise me respecting my affair; I never decide an affair until you witness.(32)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:20-32

I thank my brother Talal of the valiant men who proposed to pondering and thinking in what just delivered it to you the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni of the True statement for the Quran so we do not waste time until we get out of it the new (hidden knowledge) with Allah’s permission so we have to ponder in the True statement for the Book and that we understand it very well and we understand its knowledge and its secrets, what an excellent idea — O Talal, I ask Allah to reward you the best reward on my behalf and that Allah to give thanks to son of Omar, the maker of the dialogue table who shelter the Awaited Mahdi on a day the owners of the websites were rebuking him; until Allah strengthened the Awaited Mahdi by Al-Hosain son of Omar, by Allah I do not and never forget his favor ever and surely he is of the brought near, and he is of the honoree best foremost supporters surely I would not be able to mention all the supporters by name but I want to teach them the True supplication prayer which Allah taught it in the Book, and Allah the Most High said: {He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive — they are the basis of the Book — and others are allegorical. Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except men of understanding.(7) Our Lord, make not our hearts to deviate after You have guided us and grant us mercy from You; surely You are the most liberal Giver.(8) Our Lord, surely You are the Gatherer of the people on a day about which there is no doubt. Surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:7-9

Your Brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1234

اقتباس المشاركة 4331 من موضوع ترتيب السور في القرآن العظيم كان ترتيباً بأمر الله ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
10 - 10- 1430 هـ
29 - 09 - 2009 مـ
06:13 صباحاً
ـــــــــــــــــــــ

ترتيب السور في القرآن العظيم كان ترتيباً بأمر الله ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على خاتم الأنبياء والمرسَلين جدي النّبيّ الأمي الأمين وآله التوّابين المتطهّرين والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدين، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار صفوة البشريّة وخير البريّة أولي الألباب الموقنين بالبيان الحقّ للكتاب وتدبّروا فصل الخطاب فوجدوه القول الصواب والحكم الحقّ بين مختلف الأحزاب وتبيّن لهم كثيراً من أسرار الكتاب، فما أجمل تدارسكم وتذكير بعضكم بعضاً كما فعل طلال والناصر وهدى الحيران ومحمد العربي وعبد العزيز من خيار الرجال ونعم الرجال أنتم صدّقتم بالبيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم فهُديتم إلى صراطٍ مستقيمٍ وصدَّقتم المهديّ المنتظَر قبل أن تروا صورته على الواقع أو تسمعوا صوته، وقد يقول الجاهلون الذين لا يعلمون: "كيف تصدّقون رجلاً أنّه المهديّ المنتظَر وأنتم لم تروا صورته على الواقع أو تسمعوا صوته ولربّما الصورة التي أظهرها ليست صورته؟"! وما كان جواب أولي الألباب إلا أن قالوا: "ليس الهدى في النظر المباشر إلى المهديّ المنتظَر وكأنّ من نظر إليه صدق واهتدى؛ كما ليس الهُدى في سماع صوته، فمن سمع صوته اهتدى؛ كلا! ثم كلا! ولو كان كذلك لصدّق كفار قريش وجميع من الذين نظروا إلى صورة محمدٍ رسول الله على الواقع الحقيقي وسمعوا صوته ولم نجدهم اهتدوا برغم أنّهم سمعوا القرآن من لسانه مباشرة بالصوت والصورة جهرةً على الواقع الحقيقي بين أيديهم، ولكنّ الذين ألهاهم النظر إلى النّبيّ وصورته لم يهتدوا أبداً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَسْتَمِعُونَ إِلَيْكَ ۚ أَفَأَنتَ تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٤٢﴾ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنظُرُ إِلَيْكَ ۚ أَفَأَنتَ تَهْدِي الْعُمْيَ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٤٣﴾ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَظْلِمُ النَّاسَ شَيْئًا وَلَـٰكِنَّ النَّاسَ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

ومن ثم يسأل سائل: إذاً كيف اهتدوا إلى سبيل الحقّ؟ والجواب من محكم الكتاب: {وَمَا أَنتَ بِهَادِي الْعُمْيِ عَن ضَلَالَتِهِمْ ۖ إِن تُسْمِعُ إِلَّا مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِآيَاتِنَا فَهُم مُّسْلِمُونَ ﴿٨١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

إذاً الأنصار السابقون الأخيار من الأولين والآخرين وصدّقوا بالبيان الحقّ للكتاب لأنّهم وجدوا البيان هو كذلك قرآنٌ يأتي به الإمام المهديّ من ذات القرآن، ولم يُلهِهُم صوته ولا صورته من تدبّر البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم؛ بل تدبّروا وتفكّروا حتى فاضت أعينهم من الدمع مما عرفوا من الحقّ وقالوا كمثل قول الذين اهتدوا من قبل: {وَمَا لَنَا أَلَّا نَتَوَكَّلَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانَا سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَلَنَصْبِرَنَّ عَلَىٰ مَا آذَيْتُمُونَا ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّـهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُتَوَكِّلُونَ ﴿١٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [إبراهيم].

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، إن كنتم تريدون أن يُتمّ الله عليكم نعمته فلا تجعلوا لأنفسكم الخيرة من الأمر شيئاً وما يفعله إمامكم فيه حكمةٌ بالغةٌ لا تحيطوا بها علماً، فلربّما الجاهلون يحاجّوكم بالباطل من عدم الظهور لا بالصوت ولا بالصورة الحيّة ولا بالجهرة على الواقع الحقيقي فيقولون: فهل أنتم مجانين حتى تُصدّقوا ما يدّعيه؟ برغم أنّي وعدتكم بالظهور على اليوتيوب، وأنا بإذن الله عند وعدي والظهور في القناة الفضائية بالبث المباشر وأنا كذلك عند وعدي إذا تحقق لنا شراؤها بإذن الله، ولكنّي أريدكم أن تزدادوا هدًى ونوراً، فأنا أعلم أنّ نور الهُدى لم يجعله الله في الصورة والصوت بل في التدبر والتفكّر في برهان العلم المستنبط من آيات الكتاب فيجدون فيها عجب العجاب، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

وبالنسبة لترتيب السور في القرآن العظيم فكان ترتيباً بأمر الله، وكان القرآن يكتب ولم ينهَهُم في ذلك الزمن إلا عن كتابة السُّنّة حتى لا تلهِهُم عن كتابة القرآن العظيم، وذلك لأن في القرآن سنّة البيان الأساسية للدين من آيات أمّ الكتاب. ولذلك قال الله تعالى: {وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النحل:44].

وكان لا يُطلب من محمدٍ رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - البرهان لسنّة البيان من القرآن، وإنما يُطلب ذلك من المهديّ المنتظَر فيستنبط لهم ما يشاء الله من آيات الكتاب المحكمات، والعجيب في الأمر إنّه يأتيهم بالبرهان المُبين من آيات الكتاب المُحكمات هُنّ أمّ الكتاب وليس من المُتشابهات، والمُتشابهات إنّما هو تشابهٌ في ظاهرهن في اللفظ فإحداهنّ تكون محكمةً بيِّنةً ويقبل ظاهرها العقل والمنطق وتلك هي الآية المُحكمة، وأما المُتشابهة فظاهرها يخالف للعقل والمنطق وذلك لأنّ ظاهرها غير باطنها، والآيات المُتشابهات هُنّ لَسْنَ إلا بنسبة عشرة بالمائة تقريباً أو أقل من ذلك، وكما قلنا لكم:
إنّ الآيات المتشابهات ليس التشابه فيما بينهم؛ بل التشابه مع المحكم في ظاهرها لفظيّاً ومُتضاد في ظاهر الآيات المُتشابهات مع آيات الكتاب المُحكمات.

وأضرب لكم على ذلك مثلاً :

1- آيةٌ محكمةٌ من آيات أمّ الكتاب البينات؛ قال الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا ﴿٢٩﴾ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ عُدْوَانًا وَظُلْمًا فَسَوْفَ نُصْلِيهِ نَارًا ۚ وَكَانَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ يَسِيرًا ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

2- آية متشابهة معها في اللفظ وتخالفها في المعنى المقصود، وهي قول الله تعالى: {فَاقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ عِندَ بَارِئِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:54].

فسبحان الله العظيم! فتدبّروا قول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم، ثم قول الله تعالى: {فَاقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ عِندَ بَارِئِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم. والسؤال الذي يطرح نفسه بالنيابة عنكم هو: "كيف يا إمام نستطيع أن نُميّز بين الآية المحكمة والآية المتشابهة؟". وإليكم الجواب بالحقّ: فأمّا الآية المحكمة من آيات أمّ الكتاب، فإذا أرجعتموها للعقل والمنطق فحتماً ستجدون العقل والمنطق يُسلّم لها تسليماً لأنّها منطقيّة وتلك هي الآية المحكمة في الكتاب مثال قول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا ﴿٢٩﴾ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ عُدْوَانًا وَظُلْمًا فَسَوْفَ نُصْلِيهِ نَارًا ۚ وَكَانَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ يَسِيرًا ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

لكن حين تتدبّرون الآية المتشابهة، مثال قول الله تعالى: {فَاقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ عِندَ بَارِئِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم، فإذا هي أولاً تضادّ ظاهرُها مع الآية المحكمة التي تشابهت معها تشابهاً لفظياً فتخالف الأمر في الآية المحكمة بعدم قتل النفس، فإنّ ذلك يأسٌ من رحمة الله ومن يَئِس من رحمة الله وقتل نفسه {فَسَوْفَ نُصْلِيهِ نَارًا ۚ وَكَانَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ يَسِيرًا} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:30].

ولكن المُتشابهة تُخالفُ الأمرَ في ظاهرها للأمر في الآية المحكمة، فما هو السبيل؟ فكيف تميّزون بين الآية المحكمة والآية المُتشابهة؟ والجواب: إنّه رفع طلب الفتوى إلى العقل والمنطق الذي ميَّز الله به الإنسان عن الحيوان فحتماً يأتيكم بالنتيجة فيقول: إنّ أحدهنّ الأمر فيها منطقيّ يقبله العقل والمنطق، وهو قول الله تعالى: {وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا ﴿٢٩﴾ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ عُدْوَانًا وَظُلْمًا فَسَوْفَ نُصْلِيهِ نَارًا ۚ وَكَانَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ يَسِيرًا ﴿٣٠﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وأما الأمر الآخر في قول الله تعالى: {فَاقْتُلُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ ذَٰلِكُمْ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ عِندَ بَارِئِكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم، فهذا يخالف للعقل والمنطق! فكيف يأمر الله عباده بقتل أنفسهم؟ فلا بد أنّ لها تأويلاً غير ظاهرها، وإنّما تشابهت لفظياً مع الآية المحكمة ولكنّ عِلْم بيانها عند الله، فهي تحتاج إلى سلطان العلم من ذات القرآن فإنّ العقل وحده لا يستطيع أن يأتيكم بتفسيرها، وإنّما يفهم العقل الآيات المحكمات فقط، ولكنّهن أمّ الكتاب لو تمسّك المؤمنون بهن لنجوا واهتدوا إلى صراط الحميد، ولكنّ كثيراً من علماء الأمّة لم يميّزوا بين الآية المُحكمة والآية المُتشابهة برغم أنّهم لو حكّموا العقل والمنطق لأفتاهم بالحقّ وعلم العقل أيّهنّ الآية المُحكمة لأنّها حتماً تجدونها لا تخالف العقل والمنطق أبداً، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٢٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [ص].

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار، والله الذي لا إلهَ غيره ولا معبودَ سواه إنّه لن ولن يصدقني الإمّعاتُ الذين لا يستخدمون عقولهم شيئاً بحجّة أنّهم ليسوا علماء، ونقول لهم كلا ثم كلا؛ أم إنّكم ترون الكفار الذين صدّقوا بالقرآن العظيم في عصر محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وسلّم - كانوا علماء كأمثال الأنصار السابقين من المهاجرين والأنصار؟ بل كانوا كافرين وليسوا بعلماء في الدين؛ بل استخدموا عقولهم فاستمعوا إلى منطق الداعي إلى سبيل ربه، محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - إذ يقول لهم: {قُلْ هَـٰذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّـهِ ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي ۖ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿١٠٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف].

وجاهدهم بالقرآن العظيم جهاداً كبيراً، فأمّا الذين استمعوا إلى آيات الله في مُحكم كتابه فحكّموا العقل والمنطق فقد أنار الله قلوبهم فبصرهم بالحقّ، وأما الذين لم يُعطوا لأنفسهم فرصةً للاستماع بفكر العقل أولئك كالأنعام بل هم أضلّ سبيلا! وهل تدرون لماذا صاروا كالأنعام؟ لأنّهم لا يتفكّرون والأنعام لا تتفكّر ولكن الطير يتفكّر، ويا سبحان الله! فكم الفرق بين الطير والبقرة، فلا يساوي ربع أذنها - أصغر الطيور - ولكنّهُ أذكى منها، وسوف يصنع عُشه بشكل عجيبٍ وغريبٍ! فيصنعه مُتقناً صنعه فيقيه من الحر ويدفئه في البرد ولكنّ البقرة مع كبر حجمها ستموت برداً ولن تصنع لها جُحراً لأنّها لا تتفكّر، فأما الطير فيتفكّر، فانظروا كيف أنّه احتقر البشر الذين لم يعبدوا الله الواحد القهار الخالق الذي خلق الشمس والقمر، وجاء بأخبار لم يحِط بها سليمان علماً فلم يعلم إنّ ملكة سبأ وقومها يعبدون الشمس من دون الله في سبأ مأرب؛ بل لا يحيط بهم علماً فخاطب الهدهد سليمان وألقى بخُطبته الشهيرة في القرآن العظيم. قال: {أَحَطتُ بِمَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ وَجِئْتُكَ مِن سَبَإٍ بِنَبَإٍ يَقِينٍ ﴿٢٢﴾ إِنِّي وَجَدتُّ امْرَأَةً تَمْلِكُهُمْ وَأُوتِيَتْ مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَلَهَا عَرْشٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ وَجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾ أَلَّا يَسْجُدُوا لِلَّـهِ الَّذِي يُخْرِجُ الْخَبْءَ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تُخْفُونَ وَمَا تُعْلِنُونَ ﴿٢٥﴾ اللَّـهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ۩ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

انتهت خُطبة الهُدهد، ثم نأتي لرد سليمان عليه السلام سامحه الله، ولماذا القساوة يا سليمان عليك الصلاة والسلام على صاحب هذه الخطبة البديعة؟ وقال له سليمان: {قَالَ سَنَنظُرُ أَصَدَقْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾ اذْهَب بِّكِتَابِي هَـٰذَا فَأَلْقِهْ إِلَيْهِمْ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ فَانظُرْ مَاذَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

انتهى رد سليمان، ومن ثم نأتي لرد الملكة الحكيمة حين استخدمت العقل والمنطق، وقالت: {قَالَتْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ إِنِّي أُلْقِيَ إِلَيَّ كِتَابٌ كَرِيمٌ ﴿٢٩﴾ إِنَّهُ مِن سُلَيْمَانَ وَإِنَّهُ بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَّا تَعْلُوا عَلَيَّ وَأْتُونِي مُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالَتْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ أَفْتُونِي فِي أَمْرِي مَا كُنتُ قَاطِعَةً أَمْرًا حَتَّىٰ تَشْهَدُونِ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

فتدبّر الآيات جيداً، قال الله تعالى: {وَتَفَقَّدَ الطَّيْرَ فَقَالَ مَا لِيَ لَا أَرَى الْهُدْهُدَ أَمْ كَانَ مِنَ الْغَائِبِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ لَأُعَذِّبَنَّهُ عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا أَوْ لَأَذْبَحَنَّهُ أَوْ لَيَأْتِيَنِّي بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢١﴾ فَمَكَثَ غَيْرَ بَعِيدٍ فَقَالَ أَحَطتُ بِمَا لَمْ تُحِطْ بِهِ وَجِئْتُكَ مِن سَبَإٍ بِنَبَإٍ يَقِينٍ ﴿٢٢﴾ إِنِّي وَجَدتُّ امْرَأَةً تَمْلِكُهُمْ وَأُوتِيَتْ مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَلَهَا عَرْشٌ عَظِيمٌ ﴿٢٣﴾ وَجَدتُّهَا وَقَوْمَهَا يَسْجُدُونَ لِلشَّمْسِ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ وَزَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَصَدَّهُمْ عَنِ السَّبِيلِ فَهُمْ لَا يَهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢٤﴾ أَلَّا يَسْجُدُوا لِلَّـهِ الَّذِي يُخْرِجُ الْخَبْءَ فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تُخْفُونَ وَمَا تُعْلِنُونَ ﴿٢٥﴾ اللَّـهُ لَا إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ۩ ﴿٢٦﴾ قَالَ سَنَنظُرُ أَصَدَقْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾ اذْهَب بِّكِتَابِي هَـٰذَا فَأَلْقِهْ إِلَيْهِمْ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ فَانظُرْ مَاذَا يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٢٨﴾ قَالَتْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ إِنِّي أُلْقِيَ إِلَيَّ كِتَابٌ كَرِيمٌ ﴿٢٩﴾ إِنَّهُ مِن سُلَيْمَانَ وَإِنَّهُ بِسْمِ اللَّـهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ ﴿٣٠﴾ أَلَّا تَعْلُوا عَلَيَّ وَأْتُونِي مُسْلِمِينَ ﴿٣١﴾ قَالَتْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ أَفْتُونِي فِي أَمْرِي مَا كُنتُ قَاطِعَةً أَمْرًا حَتَّىٰ تَشْهَدُونِ ﴿٣٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [النمل].

وأشكر أخي طلال (من صناديد الرجال) المُقترح للتدبر والتفكر فيما قد ألقاه إليكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني من البيان الحقّ للقرآن: "فلا نضيّع الوقت حتى يأتينا منه الجديد بإذن الله فعلينا أن نتدبّر البيانات الحقّ للكتاب ونفهمها جيداً ونفهم علومها وأسرارها"، ونِعْمَ الفكرة يا طلال جزاك الله عنّي خير الجزاء وشكر الله لابن عمر؛ صانع طاولة الحوار الذي آوى المهديّ المنتظَر يوم كانوا يزجرونه أصحاب المواقع؛ حتى أعزَّ الله المهديّ المنتظَر بالحسين بن عمر، فوالله لا ولن أنسى فضله أبداً وإنّه لمن المُقرّبين وإنّه لمن الأنصار السابقين الأخيار المُكرّمين فلا يسعني أن أذكر جميع الأنصار بالاسم وإنّما أريد أن أعلمهم بالدعاء الحقّ الذي علَّمهم اللهُ إيّاهُ في الكتابِ، وقال الله تعالى: {هُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ ۖ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ ۗ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ ۗ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ﴿٧﴾ رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ ﴿٨﴾ رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ جَامِعُ النَّاسِ لِيَوْمٍ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ﴿٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.