الموضوع: O possessor of the royal highness Salman, is there reward of the goodness except the goodness? So why you obscure the True explanatory-statement for the Quran in your kingdom!

النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1
  1. افتراضي O possessor of the royal highness Salman, is there reward of the goodness except the goodness? So why you obscure the True explanatory-statement for the Quran in your kingdom!

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

15 - 06 - 1436 AH
    04 - 11 - 2015 AD
    12:28 pm
    ـــــــــــــــــ

O possessor of the royal highness Salman, is there reward of the goodness except the goodness? So why you obscure the True explanatory-statement for the Quran in your kingdom!

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon all the honorable prophets, messengers and the Imams of the Book from the first one of them to the seal of them Mohammad messenger of Allah forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family and upon all the believers, after this..

From the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to the possessor of the royal highness the Custodian of the two holy sacred mosques the respectable honorable King Salman son of Abd Al-Aziz Al Saud, peace and mercy of Allah and His blessings upon you, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has not and did not remiss in the security of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia throughout the ten years, and I am still continuing in the loyalty by my covenant to the King Abd-Allah son of Abd Al-Aziz may Allah the Most High have mercy on him, and I still continuing in my covenant and a strong covenant to the family of Saud king after king all without exception by keenness on the security of Saudi Arabian kingdom even if the Imam Mahdi to live a thousand years and even if the government of Saudi Arabian kingdom continued denial to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for a thousand years I would not have break my pledge and my covenant to my Lord that I do not do as what Juhayman did and whoever of his ilk, and we shall continue in requesting the council of the senior scholars of the Saudi Arabian kingdom to avert the argument with the argument to the fact there is no new revelation that Allah sends with it the Imam Mahdi but Allah only increases him an abundance in knowledge of the True explanatory-statement for the great Quran, so if upheld me one scholar of the Muslims, even in one issue in the great Quran so if they did and they would never do, surely then upon Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to backout the belief that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi because Allah’s messenger -forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- gave me fatwa in the True vision [that I am the Imam Mahdi and that not a scholar argues with me from the Quran but I upheld him] ended.

Based on it surely if I was the True Awaited Mahdi from Lord of the worlds so it is a must that Allah ratifies the vision by the Truth for me upon the actual reality, so you would find it that it is Truly not a scholar argues with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni but overpowered him the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. But indeed (I ask) all the humans to allow me that I declare in advance the outcome of the dialogue between me and all the scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews that they are not and never be able to uphold against the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the argument from the decisive great Quran even in one issue only from the great Quran though some of them were aiders and supporters of others! So let all the humans of whom Allah made to find out about us to be of the witnesses upon this advanced result of the dialogue; despite that the dialogue age going on the eleventh year and the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is still the guardian by the True statement for the Reminder over all who had dialogue with us, and the visitors of the dialogue table the searchers for the Truth surely are of the witnesses.

Anyway we repeat what came at the beginning of this statement of mine and I say: the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni has not and did not remiss in the security of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia since the beginning of the global call of the Mahdi through the past ten years and the age of the call in its eleventh year in era of dialogue before the appearing and I am still continuing with the loyalty in my covenant for for the King Abd-Allah son of Abd Al-Aziz may Allah the Most High have mercy on him, and I still continuing in my covenant and a strong covenant to the family of Saud, king after king all without exception by the keenness on the security of Saudi Arabian kingdom even if the Imam Mahdi to live a thousand years and even if the government of Saudi Arabian kingdom continued denial to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for a thousand years I would not have break my pledge and my covenant to my Lord that I do not do as what Juhayman did and whoever of his ilk, and I seek refuge by Allah that I be of the ignorant. That is because I know for certainty that it precedes the appearing of the Awaited Mahdi at the old House for the allegiance — precedes that the era of dialogue before the appearing then after the ratification the Awaited Mahdi appears to the general public for the general allegiance at the old House, as for before the ratification it is not possible for me doing that so I do not be the cause in shedding a drop of blood of a Muslims for reaching to the rule-ship, and I seek refuge by Allah that I be servant of the kingship and the authority. So if Salman turned away and all the kings, princes, sheikhs, and leaders of the Muslims’ countries surely Allah would make the Awaited Mahdi to appear upon all the humans in a night by the planet of painful chastisement while they are humiliated with disgrace, and certainly you shall know.

As that we repeat the blame for the third time and we say: O possessor of the royal highness King Salman son of Abd Al-Aziz Al Saud, is there reward of the goodness except the goodness? Is this our penalty upon our coveting on the security of the Saudi Arabian Kingdom? Maybe King Salman would like to say: “What did we do to you O Nasser Mohammad surely your site was not blocked in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia throughout the past ten years?”. Then we reply to King Salman and say: Here it is had been blocked the site of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni right now in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia; now after this span of time of the blessed call and nothing is done from the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni what harms the security the kingdom of Saudi Arabia ever. What we want from your honorable-kind highness is to make known the reason to all the searcher for the Truth of the humans about what is the reason of blocking the site of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is the reason that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni repeats the fatwa year after year that who will handover the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is Ali Bad-Allah Salih? And made you angry the repetition of the fatwa for handing over the leadership in the statement that was issued through the storm of firmness, then it was the consequence of yours is blocking our site in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia? To the fact that you announced that Ali Abd Salih would never be for him any future concerns Yemen after today. Then we reply to you by the Truth and we say: Indeed the fatwa of who will handover the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni was not from me; but surely I swear by Allah the Great Who sent down the great Quran, Who revive the bones while it is decomposed, Lord of the heavens and earth and what is in between both of them, Lord of the great throne that this is a fatwa from the Lord of the worlds in seven repeated visions that who will handover the leadership of Yemen to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is Ali Abd-Allah Salih this (man) you assail against him your war despite that he inclined for peace and you did not incline to peace, and it is unlawful for you hitting camp-sites of who inclined to peace and the dialogue from after the war and you violated Allah’s Judgement in His decisive Book in His word the Most High: {And if two parties of the believers fought with each other, make reconciliation for peace between them. Then if one of them does wrong to the other, fight that which does wrong, till it return to Allah’s command. }Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hujurat] 49:9

As long the leader Ali Abd-Allah Salih returned to reconciliation for peace and dialogue so by what right you continue in hitting his camp-sites? Upon what judgement you depended in continuing the hitting on the Yemeni military establishments that was trained throughout the years, and the Yemeni government spent billions on raising the Yemeni army on arts of fighting and not militia updated yesterday?

Anyway. O possessor of the royal highness Salman son of Abd Al-Aziz family of Saud, you just deared on blocking the site of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from the proud Arab people of Saudi and based on it Allah must punish you upon this act, and definitely with no doubt and nor suspicion you will lose some of the land of the Saudi Arabian kingdom extend against them whom you fear from them and they respect neither ties of relationship nor covenant in your case because of their false belief that they are right and all creeds parties are far astray and whoever is not with them then he is against them surely there is not good in them to themselves nor to their people, and there is no good in the extremist Sunnis unjustly whom repel (others) from Allah’s religion nor there is good in all whom divided their religion into sects and parties and each party is rejoicing in what they have.

It should not be for the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to be flattering anyone over error fearing compulsion; in fact the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni upholds the argument by the authority of knowledge from the decisive-law of the great Quran, and I do not fear the censure of any censurer in Allah’s (religion). By Allah, then by Allah, then by Allah indeed most supporters of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni are from the proud Saudi Arabian people from among all the people of the human countries so far until now, and of them are generals, colonels, deans, soldiers, officers and rank of officers and most of them are citizens and we had ordered them in the loyalty by their allegiance to the King Abd-Allah son of Abd Al-Aziz family of Saud from before — may Allah have mercy on his soul and made him enter His spacious gardens of heaven, as well we ordered them by the loyalty in the allegiance to King Salman son of Abd Al-Aziz family of Saud and we are not of who break the covenant of Allah after its confirmation to cause blockage of our site in the Kingdom, and patients is nice.

We are still repeat the command to all supporters of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the Kingdom of the Saudi Arabia by the loyalty and the holding fast in the allegiance to the Custodian of the two holy sacred, possessor of the royal highness, the respectable King Salman son of Abd Al-Aziz family of Saud, and that is a loyalty from my supporters in the covenant and pledge of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the keenness on the security of the Saudi Arabian Kingdom as long as I am alive.

O Salman son of Abd Al-Aziz for if Allah punished you and made your opponent to control a thing from your territory will you believe that is reprimanding to you from Allah to lift the blockade against the site of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and to acknowledge in the Truth and to be of the grateful? And we did not call on you to hit Yemen Oh my honorable brother; in fact we called on you to save Yemen and the Kingdom by acknowledging in the Truth and not watching till the sectarian war rises among the Sunnis and Shiites. In regard to Al-Houthis despite the pursuit of them to not handover the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemen from the leader Ali Abd-Allah Salih, and despite the pursuit of the Kingdom in all what was given (resources) of power to not let the handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemen from the leader Ali Abd-Allah Salih and based on that let all the humans to bear witness on the fatwa of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemen purifying it by the swearing in Allah the Great:

[If all countries — of humans over the apparent world’s life and the inside of (earth) the land of the two easts — gathered against Ali Abd-Allah Salih to come between him and I to prevent handing over the leadership to the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemen surely they are not and would never be able to even some of them were aiders and supporters to others].

In spite that Imam Ali Abd-Allah Salih still of the ignorant and the denying ones to the Truth from his Lord and did not acknowledge that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Awaited Mahdi yet but Allah will tighten the strangle hold against him and all the doors would be locked in the face of the leader Ali Abd-Allah Salih until not (one) remain in front of him other than the door of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, then he says: “I handover to you the leadership and the family of my home and I are in your protective-custody”. Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies and I say: [Do not be afraid, by Allah I would be to you better for you than your son]. That is a covenant and a pledge in my conscience in the True vision from my Lord for this man Ali Abd-Allah Salih. I do not know why my Lord tied me with this solemn covenant to this man! Surely Allah knows best in it and in the secret of Ali Abd-Allah Salih; despite that he did not do good to Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni ever throughout his rule-ship thirty three years ago! But I am forced to fulfill in my covenant to this man in the True vision, and for Allah states in His command, and every day He is in a state, and to Allah are (all) matters returns, He knows the dishonesty of eyes and that which the chests conceal, and to Him is the rising (after death). And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

O community of the best foremost supporters in the era of dialogue before the appearing in all people of humans, deliver this statement to the office of King Salman son of Abd Al-Aziz as mailing letter in all means of publications in print and the audio-visual media and not a messenger from you carrying it to someone of the ruling family, and that is a protection on your security and the security of the Kingdom.

We acknowledge in the Truth that the government of the Saudi Arabian Kingdom did not harm anyone of the supporters of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni since the beginning of the Mahdi’s True call throughout the ten years and a bit more, as long as the the government of the Saudi Arabian Kingdom did not harm anyone of the supporters of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the proud Arab Saudi people; surely it is an obligation on the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to continue in my covenant and strong pledge in the keeping on the security of the Saudi Arabian Kingdom as long as I am alive. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah the Lord of the worlds.

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22124

اقتباس المشاركة 183988 من موضوع أيا صاحب السموّ الملكيّ سلمان، هل جزاء الإحسان إلا الإحسان؟ فلماذا تحجب البيان الحقّ للقرآن في مملكتك!

[ لمتابعة رابط المشـــاركة الأصلية للبيـــان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=183959

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    22 - 06 - 1436 هـ
    11 - 04 - 2015 مـ
    12:28 مساءً
    ـــــــــــــــــ

أيا صاحب السموّ الملكيّ سلمان، هل جزاء الإحسان إلا الإحسان؟ فلماذا تحجب البيان الحقّ للقرآن في مملكتك
    !..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على كافة الأنبياء والمرسلين وأئمّة الكتاب المكرمين من أوّلهم إلى خاتمهم محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم وعلى جميع المؤمنين، أمّا بعد..

من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني إلى صاحب السمو الملكي خادم الحرمين الشريفين الملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز المكرم والمحترم، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، ولا ولم يفرّط الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في أمن المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة على مدار عشر سنواتٍ، ولا أزال مستمراً بالوفاء بعهدي للملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز رحمه الله تعالى، ولا أزال مستمراً بعهدي وميثاقٍ غليظٍ لآل سعود قاطبة ملِكاً بعد ملِكٍ بالحرص على أمن المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة حتى ولو تعمّر الإمام المهديّ ألف عامٍ وحتى ولو استمر انكار حكومة المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ألف عامٍ لما نكثت عهدي وميثاقي لربّي أن لا أفعل كما فعل جهيمان ومن كان على شاكلته، وسوف نستمر في مطالبة هيئة كبار علماء المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة ليدرأوا الحجّة بالحجّة كونه لا وحي جديد يبعث الله به الإمام المهديّ وإنّما يزيده الله بسطةً في علم البيان الحقّ للقرآن العظيم، فإن غلبني أحدُ علماء المسلمين ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ في القرآن العظيم فلئن فعلوا ولن يفعلوا فإن على ناصر محمد اليماني التراجع عن اعتقاد أنّه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد، وعلى الأنصار في كافة الأقطار التراجع عن الاعتقاد أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظَر كون رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم أفتاني في الرؤيا الحقّ
    [بأنّي المهديّ المنتظر وأنه ما جادلني عالِم من القرآن إلا غلبته] انتهى.

وعليه فإن كنت المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّ العالمين فلا بدّ أن يصدقني الله الرؤيا بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي، فتجدون أنّه حقاً لا يجادل ناصر محمد اليماني عالِمٌ من القرآن إلا غلبه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني. ولكن فليسمح لي كافة البشر أن أعلن نتيجة الحوار مسبقاً بيني وبين كافة علماء المسلمين والنصارى واليهود أنهم لا ولن يستطيعوا أن يقيموا على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الحجّة من محكم القرآن العظيم ولو في مسألةٍ واحدةٍ فقط من القرآن العظيم ولو كان بعضهم لبعضٍ ظهيراً ونصيراً! فليكن كافة البشر ممن أظهرهم الله على أمرنا من الشاهدين على هذا الإعلان المسبق لنتيجة الحوار؛ برغم أنّ عمر الحوار يسري في العام الحادي عشر ولا يزال المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني هو المُهيّمن بالبيان الحقّ للذِّكر على كافة الذين حاورونا، وزوّار طاولة الحوار الباحثون عن الحقّ لمن الشاهدين.

وعلى كل حالٍ نكرر ما جاء في أول بياني هذا وأقول: لا ولم يفرِّط الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في أمن المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة منذ بدْء عمر الدعوة المهديّة العالميّة على مدار عشر سنوات مضت، ويسري عمر الدعوة في عامها الحادي عشر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور ولا أزال مستمراً بالوفاء بعهدي للملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز رحمة الله تعالى عليه، ولا أزال مستمراً بعهدي وميثاقٍ غليظٍ كذلك للملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز من بعد عبد الله رحمه الله ولآل سعود قاطبةً ملِكاً بعد ملكٍ بالحرص على أمن المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة، فحتى ولو تعمّر الإمام المهديّ ألف عامٍ وحتى ولو استمر إنكار حكومة المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ألف عامٍ لما نكثتُ عهدي وميثاقي لربّي، فلا ولن أفعل كما فعل جهيمان الضال ومن كان على شاكلته وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين، وذلك كوني أعلم علم اليقين أنّه يسبق ظهور المهديّ المنتظَر عند البيت العتيق للبيعة يسبق ذلك عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، ومن ثمّ وبعد التصديق يظهر لكم المهديّ المنتظَر للبيعة العامة عند البيت العتيق، وأما قبل التصديق فلا يجوز لي فعل ذلك حتى لا أتسبب في سفك قطرة دم مسلمٍ للوصول إلى الحكم، وأعوذ بالله أن أكون من عبيد المُلك والسلطان. فإن أعرض سلمان وكافة ملوك وأمراء ومشايخ وزعماء دول المسلمين أظهر الله المهديّ المنتظَر على كافة البشر في ليلةٍ بكوكب العذاب الأليم وهم صاغرون ولسوف تعلمون.

وكذلك نُكرِّر العتاب للمرة الثالثة ونقول: يا صاحب السمو الملكي الملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود، فهل جزاء الإحسان إلا الإحسان؟ فهل هذا جزاء حرصنا على أمن المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة؟ ولربّما يودّ الملك سلمان أن يقول: "وماذا فعلنا بك يا ناصر محمد فموقعك لم يتمّ حجبه في المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة على مدار عشر سنواتٍ مضت؟". فمن ثمّ نردّ على الملك سلمان ونقول: وها هو تمّ حجب موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني الآن بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة؛ الآن بعد هذا العمر من الدعوة المباركة ولم يحدث من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني ما يسيء لأمن المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة قط.. وما نريد من سموِّكم الكريم هو أن تُعرِّفوا السبب لكافة الباحثين عن الحقّ من البشر ما سبب حجب موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة، فهل السبب هو أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني يكرِّر الفتوى عاماً بعد عامٍ بأنّ الذي سوف يسلّم قيادة اليمن إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو علي عبد الله صالح؟ وأغضبكم تكرار الفتوى لتسليم القيادة في البيان الذي صدر أثناء عاصفة الحزم فمن ثمّ كانت ردة فعلكم هو حجب موقعنا في المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة؟ كونكم أعلنتم أنّ علي عبد الله صالح لن يكون له أيّ مستقبلٍ يخصّ اليمن من بعد اليوم، فمن ثمّ نردّ عليكم بالحقّ ونقول: إن فتوى مَنْ الذي سوف يسلّم القيادة إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لم تكن من عند نفسي؛ بل أقسم بالله العظيم الذي أنزل القرآن العظيم من يحيي العظام وهي رميم ربّ السماوات والأرض وما بينهما وربّ العرش العظيم أنّ تلك هي فتوى من ربّ العالمين في سبع رؤىً متكرراتٍ أنّ الذي سوف يسلّم قيادة اليمن إلى الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو علي عبد الله صالح هذا الذي تشنّوا عليه حربكم برغم أنّه جنح للسلم ولم تجنحوا للسلم، وهو محرَّمٌ عليكم ضرب معسكرات من جنح للسلم والحوار من بعد الحرب وخالفتم حكم الله في محكم كتابه في قوله تعالى:
    {وَإِنْ طَائِفَتَانِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اقْتَتَلُوا فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَهُمَا فَإِنْ بَغَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا عَلَى الأُخْرَى فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِي تَبْغِي حَتَّى تَفِيءَ إِلَى أَمْرِ اللَّهِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحجرات:9].

فما دام فاءَ الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح إلى الصلح والحوار فبأي حقٍّ تستمرون في ضرب معسكراته؟ وعلى أي حكمٍ استندتم في استمرار الضربات على المنشآت العسكريّة اليمانيّة المدربة على مدار سنين، وصرفت الحكومة اليمنيّة ملياراتٍ على تربية الجيش اليمني على فنون القتال وليست مليشياتٍ مستحدثةً بالأمس؟.

وعلى كل حال لقد تجرَّأت يا صاحب السمو الملكي سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود على حجب موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني عن الشعب العربي الأبي السعودي وعليه فلا بدّ أن يؤدّبك الله على ذلك الفعل، وحتماً لا شكّ ولا ريب سوف تفقد شيئاً من أراضي المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة فيبسط عليها من تخشون منهم ولن يرقبوا فيكم إلّاً ولا ذمّةً بسبب عقيدتهم الباطلة أنّهم على الحقّ وكافة المذاهب والفرق على ضلالٍ بعيد ومن لم يكن معهم فهو ضدّهم! فلا خير فيهم لأنفسهم ولا لشعبهم ولا خير في السُنَّة المتشددين بغير الحقّ المنفّرين عن دين الله ولا خير في كافة الذين فرّقوا دينهم شيعاً وأحزاباً وكلّ حزبٍ بما لديهم فرحون.. ولا ينبغي للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أن يجامل أحداً على الباطل خشية مكره؛ بل الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يقيم الحجّة بسلطان العلم من محكم القرآن العظيم ولا أخاف في الله لومة لائم.

ووالله ثمّ والله ثمّ والله إنّ أكثر أنصار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني هم من الشعب السعوديّ الأبيّ العربيّ من بين كافة شعوب دويلات البشر إلى حدّ الآن، وأنّ منهم برتبة لواءٍ وعقداءٍ وعمداءٍ وجنودٍ وضباطٍ وصفِّ ضباطٍ وأكثرهم مواطنون وقد أمرناهم جميعاً بالوفاء ببيعتهم للملك عبد الله بن عبد العزيز آل سعود من قبل رحمه الله وأدخله فسيح جناته، وكذلك أمرناهم بالوفاء ببيعتهم للملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود ولسنا ممن ينقضون عهد الله من بعد ميثاقه لسبب حجب موقعنا بالمملكة، وصبرٌ جميلٌ.

ولا نزال نكرر الأمر إلى كافة أنصار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بالمملكة العربيّة السعوديّة بالوفاء والاعتصام ببيعة خادم الحرمين الشريفين صاحب السمو الملكي الملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود المحترم، وذلك وفاءً من أنصاريِّ بعهد وميثاق الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بالحرص على أمن المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة ما دمت حياً.

ويا سلمان بن عبد العزيز، لئن أدّبك الله وسيطر خصمك على شيءٍ من أراضيك فهل سوف تؤمن أنّ ذلك تأديبٌ لك من الله لترفع الحجْب عن موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وتعترف بالحقّ وتكون من الشاكرين؟ ولم ندعُك لضرب اليمن يا أخي الكريم؛ بل دعوناك لإنقاذ اليمن والمملكة بالاعتراف بالحقّ وعدم التفرج حتى تشبّ الحرب الطائفيّة بين السُّنة والشيعة.

وبالنسبة للحوثيّين فبرغم السعي منهم إلى عدم تسليم القيادة للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح، وبالرغم من سعي المملكة بكل ما أوتيت من قوة إلى عدم تسليم القيادة للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني من الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح، وعليه فليشهد البشر كافة على فتوى الإمام المهديّ المنتظَر ناصر محمد اليماني مزكّيها بالقسم بالله العظيم:
    [ لو اجتمعت كافة دول البشر ظاهرَ الحياة الدنيا وباطن أرض المشرقين ضدّ على عبد الله صالح ليحولوا بينه وبين تسليم القيادة للإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني فإنّهم لا ولن يستطيعوا ولو كان بعضهم لبعضٍ ظهيراً ونصيراً ].

وبرغم أنّ علي عبد الله صالح لا يزال من الجاهلين المُنكِرين للحقّ من ربّه ولم يقرّ ولم يعترف أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو المهديّ المنتظر بعد، ولكنّ الله سوف يضيّق عليه الخناق وتتقفّل كافة الأبواب في وجه الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح حتى لا يبقى أمامه غير باب الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني، فمن ثمّ يقول: "سلمتك القيادة وأنا وأهل بيتي في ذمتك". فمن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول:
    [لا تخف، والله لأكون لك خيراً لك من ولدك]. وذلك عهدٌ وميثاقٌ في ذمّتي في الرؤيا الحقّ من ربّي لهذا الرجل علي عبد الله صالح.
    ولا أدري لماذا ربطني ربّي بهذا الميثاق الغليظ لهذا الرجل! فالله أعلم به وبسرّ علي عبد الله صالح؛ برغم أنّه لم يُحسن إلى ناصر محمد اليماني قط طيلة حكمه ثلاثة وثلاثين عاماً من قبل! ولكنّي مجبرٌ أن أفيَ بعهدي لهذا الرجل في الرؤيا الحقّ، ولله في أمره شؤون وكلّ يومٍ هو في شأن، وإلى الله ترجع الأمور يعلم خائنة الأعين وما تخفي الصدور وإليه النشور، وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور في كافة شعوب البشر، فلتبلّغوا هذا البيان إلى مكتب الملك سلمان بن عبد العزيز كرسالةٍ بريديّةٍ وبجميع الوسائل الإعلانيّة المقروءة والمسموعة والمرئيّة وليس رسولٌ منكم يحملها إلى الأسرة الحاكمة أحدٌ، وذلك حفاظاً على أمنكم وأمن المملكة.

ونعترف بالحقّ أنّ حكومة المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة لم تؤذِ قط أحداً من أنصار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني منذ بدْء الدعوة المهديّة الحقّ على مدار عشر سنواتٍ ونَيِّف، وما دامت حكومة المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة لم تؤذِ أحداً من أنصار الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في الشعب الأبيّ العربيّ السعوديّ ففرضٌ على الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني أن يستمرّ بالوفاء بعهدي وميثاقي الغليظ بالحفاظ على أمن المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة ما دمت حيّاً.

وسلامٌ على المرسَلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين..
    أخوكم؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المصغرات المرفقة المصغرات المرفقة اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	Prince-Salman-bin-Abdulaz-012.jpg‏ 
مشاهدات:	434 
الحجم:	40.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	3037  

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. From the Imam Mahdi to the royal highness the prince king Mohammed son of Salman son of Abd Al-Aziz family of Saud..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 16-11-2017, 04:58 AM
  2. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 24-04-2017, 05:09 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 08-12-2016, 07:16 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2015, 12:18 AM
  5. The True explanatory-statement from the possessor of the knowledge of the Book about the land of gathering..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2015, 02:16 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •