Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

12 - 05 - 2014
07:04 AM
ــــــــــــــــــ

O my Muslim brothers, keep you duty to Allah, and I swear by Lord of the worlds that whoever block my website in his country that he will incur Allah’s curse and His wrath..

Beautiful patience my beloveds the best foremost supporters

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful,And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Beautiful patience my beloveds the best foremost supporters in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is the blockage of this website in the Kingdom or the old website only? I hope a fatwa from our supporters in the Kingdom, so how is it blocking the website be a cause of guiding many people and get the people out of circles of terrorism to the global peace among the humans’ populations, don’t they keep their duties? By Allah nothing comes out of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni except all good to the humans, so keep your duty to Allah my Muslims brothers, and I swear by Lord of the worlds that whoever block my website in his country that he will incur Allah’s curse and His wrath. In confirming to the word of Allah the Most High: {Those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We have made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah curses, and those who curse, curse them (too).(159) Except those who repent and amend and make manifest (the truth), these it is to whom I turn (mercifully); and I am the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.(160)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:159-160

Your brother Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.
ــــــــــــــــــ
Read more: https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?22154

اقتباس المشاركة 142948 من موضوع فاتقوا الله يا إخواني المسلمين، وأقسم بربّ العالمين أن من حجب موقعي في دولته أنه سوف تناله لعنة الله وغضبه..

فاتّقوا الله يا إخواني المسلمين، وأقسم بربّ العالمين أنّ من حجب موقعي في دولته أنّه سوف تناله لعنة الله وغضبه

(صبرٌ جميلٌ أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وسلامُ على المُرسلين، والحمدُ لله رب العالمين:
فصبرٌ جميلٌ أحبتي الأنصار السابقين الأخيار في المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة، فهل تمّ حجب هذا الموقع في المملكة أم فقط الموقع القديم؟ فأرجو الفتوى من أنصارنا بالمملكة، فكيف يتمّ حجب موقع يكون سبباً في هدى كثيرٍ من الناس ويُخرج البشر من دوائر الإرهاب إلى السلام العالمي بين شعوب البشر، أفلا يتقون؟ فوالله لا يأتي من ناصر محمد اليماني للبشر إلا كُل خير فاتّقوا الله يا إخواني المسلمين، وأقسم بربّ العالمين أنّ من حجب موقعي في دولته أنّه سوف تناله لعنة الله وغضبه. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ أُولَـٰئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّـهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ ﴿
١٥٩﴾ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ تَابُوا وَأَصْلَحُوا وَبَيَّنُوا فَأُولَـٰئِكَ أَتُوبُ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَنَا التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿١٦٠﴾}
صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

أخوكم الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..