Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - 08 - 1428 AH
11 - 09 - 2007 AD
10:05 pm
ــــــــــــــــــــ

Ruling of gambling, intoxicants and singing poem (lyrics)..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, forgiveness and peace be upon Mohammad messenger of Allah and his family, and all the messengers, and who followed them in good fellowship till the day of judgement, after this..

My honorable brother, in regard to singing that goes back to the words of poetry for the singer, so if it was in the glamorizing-praising surely that is being a reason in seducing many of the young ladies and their fall in the low desires then to committing indecency — (god forbid) seeking refuge in Allah — (all this) because of a tape of songs for glamorizing poems and words that shake the passion, so its effectiveness with some young ladies would be as if it’s a magic-charm where one young man gifts her a tape so he says: "Indeed, all what in this tape express what is in my heart towards you." And then she listens to it, surely she follows him, then he lures her because of words of the poems, and poets of glamorizing poems follow them the deviators of young men and young ladies. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And the poets — the deviators follow them.(224) Don’t you see that they wander in every valley,(225) And that they say that which they do not?(226)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shoura] 26:224-226

Surely they exaggerate in praise of women and the women’s sedition is in the praise and the poet said the truth who says:

They tricked her by their saying belle === and the enticed ones deceives them the praise
A look then smile then greeting === then a talk then appointment then meeting
So keep your duty to Allah in the hearts of the virgins === surely the hearts of the virgins vacant

And based on what the tapes of songs implicate from sedition to the young females surely it is forbidden and its harm is greater than its benefit upon the people, in fact the tapes of glamorizing-praise became nearly 90 percent in the world and it is a way of sedition ways, and perhaps a girl’s reason of her sedition is that a tape of glamorizing-praise was gifted to her, and perhaps a guidance was because of a tape for a knowledgeable one in religion.

And the good of poetry is good and the evil of it is evil, as for the music without words of glamorizing-praise surely I do not forbid it nor I make it lawful, only the sedition in the poems is in the voice of the male singer or the female singer glamorizing poems that incite the passion with utmost incite with people of low desires so it direct his heart to who he loves then he leaves forth to meet who he loves if he can find a way to it, especially if that tape has special memories so it stir-up glooms after the slumber of the volcano as the poet of the glamorizing-praise says: (So it stir-up glooms that the heart had forgot it).

Due to the weakness of human being in front of the storm of passion, so indeed the causes of sedition is forbidden because it is the footsteps of satan as the look, and poetry of praising and a man being alone with a woman, and the free satellite channels other than it of the causes of the sedition are forbidden, and that is not burdening, in fact lightening.

In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And Allah desires to turn to you (mercifully). And those who follow (their) lusts desire that you should deviate (with) a great deviation.(27) Allah desires to make light your burdens, and man is created weak.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:27-28

As for what is beside that of music and singing I surely do not forbid it nor make it lawful, in a sense I keep quiet about it as they kept quiet about it who they were before me, and the meaning of keeping quiet about it because it is of things that Allah kept quiet about it, surely did not come to me a fatwa in Allah’s Book nor the sunna of His messenger, but if we searched about the better we shall find listening to Quran or a tape for a scholar is better than a tape of music: {..And remember your Lord when you forget..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:24

With an exception in what was of singing therein a remembrance of Allah and His glorification, surely this tape is better and an honorable singing, and the reason of honoring it is the remembrance of Allah in it and the glorification for Him as like theses poetic verses of the poetry of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from before approximately fourteen years, before Allah gives me the knowledge of the Quran and I said verses of poems addressing my Lord in it, and it is:

Non with the Lord the One the Absolute Whom all depend === And was not beget or was begotten
And none in the existence being equal to Him === Before the existence surely my Lord existed
I ask Him forgiveness in the poems I have no intention === If exceeded the boundaries unintentionally
You know in what it contains the intention of the servant === I have an ambitious intention and the sustenance is limited
Longing to nearness to Whom my face prostrating to Him === O Ever-living, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist, Ever-lasting and You are the Worshiped
Your remembrance is my bliss a Bliss is Bigger than eternity === Pleasure of Yourself is an unlimited Bliss
My hand is in Your hand and You are the intent and the reliance === Your servant supplicated to You O Who You are a Praised One
For the servant a handcuffed so it is cut off the reinforcement === indeed You give generously upon who has no bounty
In the heart faith in You, O Allah what a provision to me === had not increased me in calamities increased severity
And the praise to You an ever-lasting praise contemporary of eternity === From a sincere heart in both conditions You are Praised
And people’s love in the bounties and the provision === of a palm portion of His generosity is unlimited
And I walk with the people in reforming and the advice === And extinguish fire of sedition I was not supported
And I support Allah, and (Al-Taghout) satan hindering === by the hand and the word, not by the heart being ungrateful
These are my traits; traits of a father and the grandfather === and whoever belie a reality was criticized
There must be a way through for my hops and for the glory === with the permission of my Lord I achieve all what I desire
What my Lord desired surely non repel to what He desired === and what we desire in what he did not desire is rejected
Never despair from Allah (lamana) not when I enter the grave === and the certainty in Allah as the faith interlocked
And I seal my prayer and non-count for it a number === upon Mohammad messenger of Allah being witnessed

These poetic words are glorification and extol the holiness to my Lord I have in it a reward, and the glamorizing-praise is a sin.

As in regard to intoxicants and game of chance, surely are of the forbidden things because it is filth help in succeeding the doing of satan to achieve greater calamities.As for the gambling sows dissensions between them so they fight and some of them may kill others because of eating each others’ money unjustly, and As for intoxicants it arise the lust for indecency and takes away the mind and he may act an action he regrets it throughout life.

As for His word the Most High: {so shun it}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:90, that is to say shunning the bars that is a cafe for the drunk and the companions of game of chance and it is gambling, and that in order they do not commit what Allah forbidden upon them, and the reason of making it forbidden because of its harm on society is greater than its benefit, and filth of satan’s doing, and filth it makes the heart wicked; the inside face of the human being, if the inside of him got righteous the outward of him got righteous.

As for the birth of the messenger, surely all birthdays celebrations — Allah has not sent down an authority for them, even if it was celebration of descending the Quran, let them mention what was sent down upon them of signs of Al-Furqan,the Discriminator Criterion that is in order for them to not enter in magnifying their prophets then exaggerate in them the associate (with Allah) because of the exaggeration of their magnifying to their prophets.

Your brother Imam Nasser Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1155

اقتباس المشاركة 4168 من موضوع حُكم المَيسر والخَمر والشِّعر الغنائيّ ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
29 - شعبان - 1428 هـ
11 - 09 - 2007 مـ
10:05 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأم القرى )
ــــــــــــــــــــ

حُكم المَيسر والخَمر والشِّعر الغنائيّ ..

بسم الله الرَّحمن الرَّحيم، والصلاة والسلام على محمدٍ رسول الله وآله وجميع المُرسَلين ومن تَبعهم بإحسانٍ إلى يوم الدّين، وبعد..

أخي الكريم بالنسبة للغناء فيعود إلى كلمات الشعر للمُغني فإن كانت في الغزل فتلك تكون سَبَبًا في فتنة كثير من الفتيات ووقوعهنّ في الهوى ثُمّ إلى الفاحشة والعياذ بالله بسبب شريط غناءٍ لقصائد غزليّة وكلماتٍ تهزّ العاطفة فيكون مفعولها عند بعض الفتيات وكأنّها سحرٌ حيث يهديها أحد الشباب شريطًا فيقول: "إنَّ كُلّ ما في هذا الشريط يُعَبِّر عمّا في قلبي تجاهك". ومن ثمّ تصغي إليه فتتَّبعه فَيغويها بسبب كلمات الشِّعر، وأهل شعر الغزل يتّبعهم الغاوون من الشباب والشابات. تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
{وَالشُّعَرَاءُ يَتَّبِعُهُمُ الْغَاوُونَ ﴿٢٢٤أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّهُمْ فِي كُلِّ وَادٍ يَهِيمُونَ ﴿٢٢٥وَأَنَّهُمْ يَقُولُونَ مَا لَا يَفْعَلُونَ ﴿٢٢٦} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء].

فهم يُبالغون في الثّناء للنِّساء والنِّساء فِتنتهنَّ في الثَّناء، وصَدَق الشاعر الذي يقول:
خدعـوها بـقولهم حــسـنــاءُ === والـغـواني يـغُرُّهـنّ الـثــنـاء
نــظرة فـابـتسامة فـــســـلام === فـــكــلام فــمـوعـد فــلـــقـاء
فآتقوا الله في قلوب العـذارى === فـالـعـذارى قـلوبــهـنّ هـواء

وبناءً على ما تورثه أشرطة الغناء من فتنةٍ للفتيات فهي مُحَرَّمةٌ وضررها أكبرُ من نفعها على النّاس؛ بل أصبحت أشرطة الغزل في العالَم بما يقارب تسعين في المائة وهي وسيلةٌ من وسائل الفتنة، ولَرُبَّ فتاةٍ كان سبب فتنتها أن أُهدي إليها شريط غزلٍ! ولربّ هُدًى كان بسبب شريطٍ لعالِم دينٍ!

والشعر خيره خيرٌ وشَرّه شرٌّ، أما بالنسبة للموسيقى بلا كلمات الغزل فلا أُحرِّمها ولا أُحلِّلها، وإنما الفتنة في الشِّعر وفي صوت المُغني أو المُغنية بشعر الغزل الذي يَؤزُّ العواطف أزًَا عنِد أهل الهوى فتَصرِف قلبه إلى مَن يُحِبّ ثم ينطلق للقاء من يُحِب إن استطاع إليه سبيلًا، وخصوصًا إذا كان هذا الشريط له ذكرياتٌ خاصةٌ فتهيج الأشجان بعد خمود البركان وكما يقول شاعر الغزل:
( فهَيَّجَ أشجان كان القلبُ ناسيها )

فنظرًا لِضعف الإنسان أمام عاصفة العاطفة فإنَّ أسباب الفتنة مُحرَّمةٌ لأنّها خطوات الشّيطان كالنَّظرة، وشِعر الغَزل، وخلوّ الرجل بالمرأة، والقنوات الفضائيّة الماجنة، وغيرها من أسباب الفتنة مُحَرَّمةٌ وليس ذلك تشديدًا؛ بل تخفيفًا.

تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَاللَّـهُ يُرِيدُ أَن يَتُوبَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَيُرِيدُ الَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ الشَّهَوَاتِ أَن تَمِيلُوا مَيْلًا عَظِيمًا ﴿٢٧يُرِيدُ اللَّـهُ أَن يُخَفِّفَ عَنكُمْ ۚ وَخُلِقَ الْإِنسَانُ ضَعِيفًا ﴿٢٨} صدق الله العظيم [النساء].

أما ما دون ذلك من الموسيقى والغناء فلا أُحرِّمُه ولا أُحَلِّلُ؛ بمعنى إنّي أسكت عنه كما سكتَ الذين من قبلي، ومعنى السكوت عنها لأنها من الأشياء التي سَكَت الله عنها فلم تأتِني فتوى في شأنها في كتاب الله ولا سنّة رسوله، ولكن إذا بحثنا عن الأفضل فسوف تجد الاستماع إلى قرآنٍ أو شريطٍ لعالمٍ خيرًا من شريط الموسيقى:
{وَاذْكُر رَّبَّكَ إِذَا نَسِيتَ} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:24].

باستثناء ما كان غناءٌ فيه ذكر الله وتسبيحه فذلك شريط خيرٍ وغناءٌ كريمٌ، وسبب تكريمه ذكر الله فيه والتسبيح له كمثل هذه البيوت الشعريّة من شعر ناصر محمد اليمانيّ من قبل أربعة عشر سنةً تقريبًا قبل أن يؤتيني الله العلمَ في القرآن وقلت أبياتًا من الشعر مُخاطِبًا فيها ربّي، وهي:

لا عند رباً أحد واحد هو الصمدا _ ولم يكُن والدا أو كان مولدا
ولم يكن في الوجودُ كفو له أحدا_ قبل الوجودا فربي كان موجدا
وأستغفره في القصائد ليس لي قصدا_ إذا تعدى الحدودا غير مقصودا
تعلم بما تحتويه نية العبدا _ لي نية طامحة والرزق محدودا
طامع لقُربا لمن وجهي لهُ سجدا _ يا حي قيوم دايم وانت معبودا
ذكرك نعيمي نعيم أكبر من الخلدا_ رضوان نفسك نعيماً غير محدودا
يدي بيدك وأنت القصد والسندا_ عبدك دعاء ليك يا من أنت محمودا
للعبد مغلول يدا فقطع المددا _ ولا تجودا على من ليس له جودا
بالقلب إيمان بك يالله لي زادا_ لا زدتني بالبلايا زاد تشديدا
والحمدُ لك حمد دايم عاصر الأبدا_ من قلب مخلص في الحالين محمودا
وحب الناس بالخيرات والمدى_ من كف خلاق جوده غير محدودا
وامشي مع الناس بالإصلاح والسدا_ وأطفئ نيار الفتن لا كنت مسنودا
وأنصر الله والطاغوت باهدا __ باليد والقول لا بالقلب مكنودا
هذه صفاتي صفات الأب والجدّا _ ومن يكذّب حقيقه كان منقودا
لا بُد مرقاء لأمالي وللمجدا _ بإذن ربي أحقق كُل ما ريدا
ما راد ربي فلا رداً لما رادا _ وما نريدُ بما لا راد مردودا
ميئس من الله لاما نا ادخل اللحدا_ والضن بالله كالإيمان معقودا
واختم صلاتي ولا يُحصى لها عدا_ على محمد رسول الله مشهودا

وهذه الكلمات الشعريّة تسبيحٌ وتقديسٌ لربّي لي فيها أجرٌ، والغَزَل وزرٌ.

أما بالنسبة للخَمر والمَيسِر، فهنّ من المُحرَّمات لأنهنّ رجسٌ تُساعد على إنجاح عمل الشّيطان لتحقيق مصائب أكبَر، فأمّا القمار فينزغ بينهما فيقتتلان وقد يَقتل بعضهم بعضًا بسبب أكل أموال بعضهم بعضًا بالباطل، وأما الخَمر فيثير الشهوة للفاحشة ويُذهِب العقل وقد يتصرف تَصرُّفًا يندم عليه طيلة العمر.
وأما قوله تعالى:
{ فَاجْتَنِبُوهُ } [المائدة:90]، أي اِجتناب الحانات التي تكون مَقهى للسكارى وأصحاب المَيسر وهو القُمار وذلك حتى لا يرتَكِبوا ما حرّم الله عليهم، وسبب تحريمها لأنّ ضررها على المجتمع أكبر من نفعها ورجسٌ من عمل الشيطان، والرجسُ يُخبِث القَلبَ؛ وجهَ الإنسان الباطن، إذا صلُح باطنه صلُح ظاهره وإذا خبُث باطنهُ خبُث ظاهره.

وأما بالنسبة لمولد الرسول، فجميع أعياد الميلاد ما أنزل الله بها من سلطان، ولو كان عيدَ نزول القرآن ليذَّكَّروا ما نُزِّل عليهم من آيات الفرقان وذلك حتى لا يدخلوا في تعظيم أنبيائهم ثُم يُبالغوا ثم يُشرِكوا بسبب تعظيمهم المُبالَغ لأنبيائهم.

أخوكم الإمام ناصر اليمانيّ.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..