Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - 11 - 1430 AH
04- 11 - 2009 AD
10:24 pm
ـــــــــــــــــــ

From the Imam to the children of Adam on this earth..

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and Allah the Most High said: {O children of Adam, let not the devil seduce you, as he expelled your parents from the garden..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:27

From the Awaited Mahdi to the whole humans.. O people, keep your duty to Allah and follow the grand Quran; a message from Allah to all people, to whom wanted to follow the straight path. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {It is not but a Reminder for the nations,(27) For him among you who will go straight.(28)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Takweer] 81:27-28, and surely I am the Imam Mahdi, Allah sent me to you for me to call you to follow this grand Quran that the humans took it as a forsaken thing, and followed other than Allah’s Book from the inventions of humans and their forging of lies, of whom they say against Allah what they do not know, so they mislead themselves and lead their nation astray.

O people, respond and follow the message of the All Merciful to all mankind and jinn surely I am a clear warner to you from Him, and did not make me a new prophet but He selected me as an Imam for you to guide the people by the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty the Praised, and I call you to worship Allah Alone with no partner for Him, my Lord and your Lord, the Lord of mankind and jinn altogether, and Allah did not created you in vain; in fact for a mature wisdom. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should worship Me.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Dharyat] 51-56

O people, by Allah I do not fear for you from the sedition of antichrist the liar messiah who will say that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, and will say that he is Allah Lord of the worlds forging lies against Allah and against His servant the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother who accepted the Truth, the saint, and upon the honored family of Emran. And it was not for the Messiah Jesus son of Mary to say to the people that he is Allah or a son of Allah, surely he knows that he is only a servant of Allah just like us, so be warned from the man who will to you that he is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and says that he is Allah, and whoever said that the Messiah Jesus son of Mary is Allah he just disbelieved in Allah. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Mary. And the Messiah said: O Children of Israel, serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ma’eda] 5:72

I am the Awaited Mahdi and Allah sent me to warn you from a man will appear so he would say that the is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, indeed, by Allah he is not the is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary, in fact he is a liar and for that he is named the liar messiah (antichrist) so do not believe him, and it was not for the Messiah Jesus son of Mary to say that he is Allah, and it was not for the is the Messiah Jesus son of Mary to disdain to be a servant for Allah, nor all the brought near angels. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {The Messiah disdains not to be a servant of Allah, nor do the angels who are near to Him. And whoever disdains His service and is proud, He will gather them all together to Himself.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Nisa] 4:172

Surely all whom are in the heavens and the earth are servants for Allah, glory be to Him did not take for Himslef a wife-companion of them nor a son. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {They have no power of intercession, save him who has made a covenant with the All Merciful.(87) And they say: The All Merciful has taken to Himself a son.(88) Certainly you make an abominable assertion!(89) The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,(90) That they ascribe a son to the All Merciful!(91) And it is not worthy of the All Merciful that He should take to Himself a son.(92) There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes to the All Merciful as a servant.(93) Certainly He comprehends them, and has numbered them all.(94) And everyone of them will come to Him on the day of Resurrection, alone.(95) Those who believe and do good deeds, for them the All Merciful will surely bring about love.(96) So We have made it easy in thy tongue only that you should give good news thereby to those who guard against evil, and should warn thereby a contentious people.(97) And how many a generation before them have We destroyed! Can you see anyone of them or hear a sound of them?(98)}Truthful Allah the Great [Maryam] 19:87-98

O people, Allah only sent Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- to the people altogether to warn the people to worship Allah Alone with no partner with Him, and to know that there is none for them besides Allah as a loyal-friend nor an intercessor so listen and obey. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..You do not have besides Him a guardian or an intercessor..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Sajda] 32:4

And in confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And warn with it those who fear that they will be gathered to their Lord — there is no protector for them, nor any intercessor besides Him — so that they may keep their duty.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:51

O people, it was not for a human that Allah grants him knowledge of the Book then he says to the people; Worship me besides Allah, in fact he calls the people to worship Allah Alone with no partner for Him upon sure knowledge from his Lord; Allah’s Book been sent down to His servants altogether; the grand Quran; an Encyclopedia of books of the prophets and messengers; Allah’s message to the people altogether to worship Allah Alone with no partner for Him.

O people, indeed Allah is my Lord and your Lord so worship him Alone, surely Allah does not accept the worship from who associated with Him anyone in worshiping his Lord from His servants, so do not call with Allah anyone, and know that Allah does not accept your deeds as long it was not for Allah’s face Him Alone with no partner for Him. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..So whoever hopes to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds, and join no one in the service of his Lord.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:110

O people, had got near the coming-out of the liar messiah (antichrist) and he is not the Messiah Jesus son of Mary in fact he is the outcast satan wants to seduce you as he seduced your parents before face to face, so he expelled them with his evil-schemes from what they were in it of the bountiful easy-living, and Allah sent me to warn you the sedition of the liar messiah (antichrist) the accursed satan who wants to seduce you face to face while you are see him as he seduced your parents before face to face while they see him. And Allah the Most High said: {O children of Adam, let not the devil seduce you, as he expelled your parents from the garden..}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:27
And O people, by Allah I do not fear for you his sedition as much what I fear for you the sedition of Jews, Christians and Muslims who are turned away from Allah’s Book the grand Quran, and already that we made dialogue with one of the disbelievers on the messenger and he said: “ O you who claim that you call the people in following the grand Quran, so make dialogue with them exclusively from the Quran, so you warn them of an upcoming chastisement from their Lord if they do not follow the Quran, so if you were of the Truthful that you debating them from the Quran would have not belied you the Muslims because all of them believe in the Quran.”. End of quote.
And the translator between him and I was the computer only.

And that argument is against the Muslims who are turned away from the call to follow the grand Quran, and Allah did not make an argument against the Awaited Mahdi who is following the grand Quran and calls the people to follow it so they would take from its decisive-law.

O people, I swear by Allah the Great, I do not know of one town on this earth they still upon Allah’s Book but they joined between the Truth and falsehood, therefore you find Allah’s chastisement includes all the towns of humans in order for Allah to make it a sign of ratification with the Truth to follow this grand Quran who turned away from it the Jews, Christians, Muslims and the people altogether. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:58

I bear witness for Allah that it is indeed true (Allah) made it in the written Book surely Allah taught you that you will see Allah’s chastisement after 4 months from the sacrificial day in the farewell pilgrimage. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So go about in the land for four months and know that you cannot escape Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:2

O people, flee from Allah to Him, flee from Allah to Him, flee from Allah to Him, indeed by Allah there is no savior nor shelter for you from the might of Allah except the flight to your Lord’s arms Allah Lord of the worlds repenting turning closer to Him then you say: {..Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves; and if You do not forgive us, and (nor) have mercy on us, we shall certainly be of the losers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Aaraf] 7:23

O people, flee from Allah to Him and bear witness for Him in the monotheism and disbelieve in the intercession between His hands, and know that you do not have besides Allah a loyal-friend nor an intercessor for you from your sins, in fact intercede for for you your righteous deeds the absolute sincere to Allah’s honorable face.

O people, keep your duty to Allah surely the chastisement of a destructive day is coming to you, indeed by Allah the chastisement of the day of destruction is before the rise of the Hour, in fact it is from its conditions. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt concerning it, until the Hour overtakes them suddenly, or there comes to them the chastisement of a destructive day.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:55

O people, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, surely the comprehensive chastisement to the humans’ towns is because of their turning away from the Quran which is the Reminder to the whole mortals. Unfortunately I did not find they will believer altogether in the message of their Lord until comes to them the chastisement of a destructive day, surely it is a chastisement comes to them to make it a sign of ratification to follow this grand Quran that Allah sent with it the seal of the prophets and messengers Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- to the people altogether so they turned away from the remembrance of their Lord, and for that Allah will chastise the whole towns of the humans and destroys others as a sign of ratification from their Lord to follow this grand Quran. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:58-59

Unfortunately I did not find the people will follow this grand Quran until reaching the verse. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt concerning it, until the Hour overtakes them suddenly, or there comes to them the chastisement of a destructive day.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:55. As for the disbelievers, surely they are in doubt of their Lord’s Reminder for them the grand Quran. As for the Jews surely of them who hinder against it an utmost hindering because he knows that the glorious Quran guides the people to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised One. As for the Christians surely the Jews lead them astray by altering the Bible, and as for the Muslims surely they are not certain in the signs of their Lord no matter how it is decisive and evident certainly they will never follow it; if it was contrary to what is in between their hands of forged narrations by the human satans of the Jews in the prophetic sunna. Indeed by Allah if the Awaited Mahdi disputes with them by a thousand decisive verse in the Book to those of understanding and all the verses were contrary to what inbetween the hands of the Sunnis and Al-Jamaa or to what in between the hands of the twelver Shiites they would not have followed the Reminder, and they will hold fast in these narrations and turn away from these thousand decisive verses from the mother verses of the Book in the grand Quran, and it is not a disbelief from them in this grand Quran but they are not certain in Allah’s signs, and you would never find them belying me nor you find them believing me, that’s because they are not certain in Allah’s signs, O glory be to Allah the Great didn’t Allah the Most High say: {Surely We have revealed it — an Arabic Quran — that you may comprehend.}Truthful Allah the Great [Yusuf] 12:2. Namely that (Allah) made it in the Arabic language that you may understand it so you comprehend it, have you saw if one spoke to you in your language would not you understand his words? So how do you turn away from it O community of the Arabs? Wow to you from evil had approached! Don’t you keep guard?

Perhaps one of the smart-alic scholars of the Muslims would like to interrupt me so he says: “And who is the one that turned away from this grand Quran? In fact we are holding firm in it”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: Do you believe in chastisement includes all the towns of the humans before the day of resurrection? Lo and behold! I find him not believing a thing of that so he says: “The comprehensive chastisement only occurs because of rise of the Hour, and this what all the Muslims believe and there is not in their doctrines a chastisement includes the disbelievers and the Muslims before the day of resurrection, and if it was as so we would have found it in the true biography of the prophet”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: Allah the Most High said: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:58-59

By Allah isn’t the language of these verses a manifest Arabic Quran warns all the towns of the humans from chastisement of a destructive day before the rise of the Hour? And Allah the Most High said: {And those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt concerning it, until the Hour overtakes them suddenly, or there comes to them the chastisement of a destructive day.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:55

Then Allah confirmed to the humans the befalling of chastisement of a destructive day before the rise of the Hour with no doubt nor suspicion to make it a sign of ratification from their Lord to follow this grand Quran. And Allah the Most High said: {And there is not a town but We will destroy it before the day of Resurrection or chastise it with a severe chastisement. That is written in the Book.(58) And nothing hindered Us from sending signs, but the ancients rejected them. And We gave to Thamud the she-camel, a manifest sign, but they did her wrong, and We send not signs but to warn.(59)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esra] 17:58-59

And Allah the Most High said: {They wait not aught but that the angels should come to them, or that your Lord should come, or that some of the signs of your Lord should come. On the day when some of the signs of your Lord come, its faith will not profit a soul which believed not before, nor earned good through its faith. Say: Wait; we too are waiting.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anaam] 6:158

Perhaps would like to interrupt me this smarty scholar who drowned in a sea of narrations that is ninety percent of it lies, so he says: :Wait slow down O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, only the chastisement of the Hour so look at the word of Allah the Most High: {They wait not aught but that the angels should come to them, or that your Lord should come, or that some of the signs of your Lord should come. On the day when some of the signs of your Lord come, will not benefit a soul its faith which did not believe before, nor earned good through its faith. Say: Wait; we too are waiting.}Truthful Allah the Great, in a sense that it is the final chastisement”.

Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: Oh the smarty scholar I see you used for evidence with the word of Allah the Most High: {will not benefit a soul its faith which did not believe before, nor earned good through its faith. Say: Wait; we too are waiting.}Truthful Allah the Great, and for that you say as long will not benefit a soul its faith which did not believe before nor earned good through its faith, therefore this is chastisement of the Hour, that’s because you followed the command of satan who orders you in interpreting the Quran with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, don’t you comprehend? And does the Hour rise upon the believers? In fact the Hour does not rise except upon the evil ones of Allah’s creation and there is no believer in Allah Lord of the worlds exists on earth (at that time). As for the True explanation to the word of Allah the Most High: {will not benefit a soul its faith which did not believe before, nor earned good through its faith. Say: Wait; we too are waiting}Truthful Allah the Great, That is the way of Allah in the Book with those who have passed away that when they deny the messengers of their Lord then they do not follow Allah’s Book to them then Allah chastise them and saves who they follow the Book of their Lord despite that when they see the chastisement they believed in the messengers of their Lord and in His Book that been sent-down to them to them and they confess that they were wrongdoers to themselves in denying the messenger from their Lord and not following His Book, so their faith did not benefit them unless they had believed in Allah and followed the Book of their Lord before the chastisement has befall upon them from their Lord.

And Allah the Most High said: {Certainly We have revealed to you a Book which will give you eminence. Do you not then understand?(10) And how many a town which was iniquitous did We demolish, and We raised up after it another people!(11) So when they felt Our might, lo! they began to flee from it.(12) Flee not and return to the easy lives which you led, and to your dwellings, that you may be questioned.(13) They said: O woe to us! Surely we were unjust.(14) And this cry of theirs ceased not till We made them cut off, extinct.(15) And We created not the heaven and the earth and what is between them for sport.(16)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:10-16

O nation of Islam, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, you would not follow the Truth until you forget the stories that is between your hands from your predecessors, surely your scholars had lead you astray from the equitable path because of their explanation to the word of Allah with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be as your scholars whom they followed the command of satan and disobeyed the command of the All Merciful.

Perhaps one scholar of the Shiites or the Sunnis and Al-Jamaa roar at the Awaited Mahdi as if he is a lion while he is turned away from the Reminder, so he say: “Respect yourself O you who claim that you are the Awaited Mahdi so you say against the scholars of the Muslims that they obeyed the command of satan and disobeyed the command of the All Merciful, how would you be the Awaited Mahdi while you forge a lie against us — we the scholars of the nation — the guiding ones to the humans in all regions? In fact we are lights on the pulpits in houses of Allah to remind the humans”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: Surely, the evil remembrance is your remembrance, and the evil admonition is your admonishing, and the evil knowledge is your knowledge, except a few. I swear by Who raised the strong seven and made the earth fixed with pegs (mountains) that indeed you followed the command of satan who commanded you to say against Allah what you do not know, and you have disobeyed the command of the All Merciful Who commanded you and forbade you to say against Allah what you do not know, so you turned away from the command of the All Merciful and you followed the command of satan, and explained the Quran out of yourselves with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, and for that you followed the allegorical-similar of it and turned away from the decisive of it which does not need for interpretation and it is the Truth from your Lord, but in your hearts a deviation from the plain-obvious Truth in the decisive verses, and Allah commanded you to follow the clear decisive verses of the Book to your scholar and the ignorant of you, as for the allegorical-similar verses surely Allah did not command you except with the belief in it only, but you refer the knowledge of its interpretation to who does not know in interpreting the allegorical-similar except only Allah Lord of the worlds and He teaches it whom He pleases of His servants, so by Allah, didn’t we debate with you with the decisive verses, but you leave it behind your backs then you dispute with me by the allegorical-similar verses, then I bring to you the True interpretation of it so I silence your tongues, then you quiet down, O community of scholars of the nation whom having dialogue with me — many of you — until when they found me just dominated over them with the decisive verse, then I dominated over them with the authority of knowledge of the allegorical-similar from the Quran lo and behold! they get silent then they say: “Is this the Awaited Mahdi or an insolent satan, and they are still waver in their doubt as like the disbelievers until they see the painful chastisement, but praise be to Allah Who made from the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in the same humans and it is their minds, but they disobeyed their minds that do not get blind, that’s because the reason of silence of the Muslims’ scholars is that their minds do not violate the call of the Awaited Mahdi and says to them; surely you yourselves are the wrongdoers, but they are not certain in the judgement of their minds between them and the Awaited Mahdi, as were not certain the people of Abraham -prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him- by the judgement of the third party who ruled between Allah’s messenger Abraham -prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him- and his people, nevertheless Allah’s prophet Abraham did not know with this True judgement but his people knew the judge between them and Abraham but they did not respond to the True judgement.

Perhaps one of the scholars of the nation would like to interrupt me so he says: “Who are those judges whom they judged between Allah’s messenger Abraham and his people?”. then the Awaited Mahdi replies to him and I say: {..and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:64

Indeed look oh the scholar at who were the ones that judged between Allah’ messenger and his people and said to the people of Abraham: {..and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers.}Truthful Allah the Great, so you find the this True judgement was issued from the minds of the people of Abraham a fatwa to themselves when they turned to themselves by thinking, so their minds said to themselves: Indeed you yourselves are the wrongdoers. and each one of Abraham’s people had received a fatwa from his mind when Abraham made them think with their minds and said: {And certainly We gave Abraham his rectitude before, and We knew him well.(51) When he said to his sire and his people: What are these images to whose worship you cleave?(52) They said: We found our fathers worshiping them.(53) He said: Certainly you have been, you and your fathers, in manifest error.(54) They said: Have you brought us the truth, or are you of the jesters?(55) He said: Nay, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Who created them; and I am of those who bear witness to this.(56) And, by Allah! I will certainly plan against your idols after you go away, turning your backs.(67) So he broke them into pieces, except the chief of them, that haply they might return to it.(58) They said: Who has done this to our gods? Surely he is one of the unjust.(59) They said: We heard a youth, who is called Abraham, speak of them.(60) They said: Then bring him before the people’s eyes, perhaps they may bear witness.(61) They said: Have you done this to our gods, O Abraham?(62) He said: Surely (someone) has done it. The chief of them is this; so ask them, if they can speak.(63) Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;(64) Then they were made to hang down their heads: You know indeed that they speak not.(65) He said: Serve you then besides Allah what does you no good, nor harms you?(66) Fie on you and on what you serve besides Allah! Have you no sense?(67)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:51-67

Look at the word of Allah the Most High: {Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;}Truthful Allah the Great, namely that they turned to themselves in thinking then the fatwa came to them from their minds to themselves: {Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;}Truthful Allah the Great, that’s because the eyes truly do not get blind about the Truth but has no authority on the human-being, but it is the trustworthy consultant that does not betray its owner nor its Lord ever. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {..For surely it is not the eyes that are blind, but blind are the hearts which are in the chests.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Hajj] 22:46

Look at the minds of the criminal people of Abraham, was their minds blinded from the Truth? No, by my Lord, indeed it issued fatwa to them that they are the wrongdoers and the Truth is with Allah’s messenger Abraham; prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;}Truthful Allah the Great. So who are they whom they said: {Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;}? Indeed it is the minds of Abraham’s people when they turned to themselves in thinking for a while in regard of the idols so their minds issued fatwa to them with the Truth but they did not follow their minds because of their uncertainty in the fatwa of their minds and they said that their fathers are more knowledgeable and wiser so we are guided by their footsteps. So they did not follow the fatwa of their minds as did not follow many of the Muslims (today) of whom Allah made them have a look at the explanatory-statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni so their minds submitted to the Truth but the refused the fatwa of their minds and they said: Should we follow one man of us and we leave many of the Imams and scholars of the nations!! Far from, very far.. Now surely the curse of Allah is on who turned away from Allah’s Book after the Truth manifested for him from His Lord, so look at the saying of Allah’s prophet Abraham to his people: {Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are wrongdoers;(64) Then they were made to hang down their heads: You know indeed that they speak not.(65) He said: Serve you then besides Allah what does you no good, nor harms you?(66) Fie on you and on what you serve besides Allah! Don’t you have understanding-mind?(67)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anbya] 21:64-67

And His word: {..Don’t you have understanding-mind?}Truthful Allah the Great, thus the Awaited Mahdi says: leave what you found your predecessors on it, and follow me — I guide you a straight path, and you be warned that follow me in something violates the mind and logic so your minds reject it, and far from.. very far.. isn’t it that Allah’s argument against you except the ming and logic: {..Don’t you have understanding-mind?}Truthful Allah the Great.

O Nation of Islam do not feel secure from Allah’s plan except and flee to Allah altogether and turn-near to Him until He guides your hearts to the Truth after the fatwa of your minds with the Truth in regard of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and you would never find it being contrary to the explanatory-statements of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni because it does not blind the eyes about the Truth but blinds the hearts that are in the chests.

And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
Allah’s khalifa and His servant; The Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?1637

اقتباس المشاركة 5314 من موضوع مِن الإمام إلى بني آدم في هذه الأرض ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
16 - ذو القعدة - 1430 هـ
04 - 11 - 2009 مـ
12:10 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
________

مِن الإمام إلى بني آدم في هذه الأرض ..

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ، قال الله تعالى: {يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لَا يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُم مِّنَ الْجَنَّةِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:27].

مِن المهديّ المُنتظَر إلى كافّة البشر.. يا أيّها النّاس اتّقوا الله واتّبعوا القرآن العظيم رسالة مِن الله إلى النّاس كافّة لِمَن أراد أن يتَّبِع الصراط المستقيم، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِّلْعَالَمِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾ لِمَن شَاءَ مِنكُمْ أَن يَسْتَقِيمَ ﴿٢٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التكوير]، وإنّي الإمام المهديّ ابتعثني اللهُ إليكُم لأدعُوكم إلى اتّباع هذا القرآن العَظِيم الذي اتَّخذهُ البَشَر مهجورًا، واتَّبَعوا غَير كِتاب الله مِن تأليفات الْبَشَر وافترائهم مِن الْذين يَقُولون عَلى الله ما لا يَعْلَمُون، فأضَلّوا أنفسهم وأضَلّوا أُمَّتَهُم.

يا أيّها النّاس استجيبوا واتَّبِعوا رسالة الرحمن إلى كافّة الإنس والجانّ إنّي لكم منهُ نذيرٌ مُبينٌ، ولم يجعلني الله نبيًّا جديدًا ولكنه اصطفاني لكم إمامًا لأهدي النّاس بالقرآن المَجيد إلى صراط العزيز الْحَميد، وأدعوكم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له ربّي وربّكم ربّ الإنس والجنّ أجمعين، وما خلقكم الله عَبَثًا بل لحكمةٍ بالغةٍ. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ ﴿٥٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الذاريات].

يا أيّها النّاس إنّي والله لا أخشى عليكم فتنة الشيطان المسيح الدّجال والذي سوف يقول أنه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، ويقول أنّه الله ربّ العالمين افتراءً على الله وعلى عبده المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام وعلى أمّه الصدِّيقة القدِّيسة وعلى آل عِمْران المُكرمين، وما كان للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم أن يقول للنّاس أنّه الله أو ولدُ الله فهو يعلمُ أنَّما هو عبد لله مثلُنا فاحذروا الرجل الذي سوف يقول لكم أنّهُ المسيح عيسى ويقول أنّه الله، ومن قال أنّ المسيح عيسى ابن مريم أنّه الله فقد كفرَ بالله. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّـهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:72].

وإنّي المهديّ المُنتظَر ابتعثني الله لأحذّركم مِن رجلٍ سوف يظهر فيقول أنّهُ الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، ألا والله ما كان المسيح عيسى ابن مريم بل هو كذّاب ولذلك يسمّى المسيح الكذّاب فلا تُصَدِّقوه، وما كان للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم أن يقول أنّهُ الله، وما كان للمسيح عيسى ابن مريم أن يستنكف أن يكون عبدًا لله ولا جميع الملائكة المُقَرَّبين. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {لَّن يَسْتَنكِفَ الْمَسِيحُ أَن يَكُونَ عَبْدًا لِّلَّـهِ وَلَا الْمَلَائِكَةُ الْمُقَرَّبُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النساء:172].

وإن جميع مَن في السموات والأرض هم عبيدٌ لله سبحانه لم يَتَّخذ له صاحبةً منهم ولا ولدًا. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {لَّا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِندَ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ عَهْدًا ﴿٨٧﴾ وَقَالُوا اتَّخَذَ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ وَلَدًا ﴿٨٨﴾ لَّقَدْ جِئْتُمْ شَيْئًا إِدًّا ﴿٨٩﴾ تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِنْهُ وَتَنشَقُّ الْأَرْضُ وَتَخِرُّ الْجِبَالُ هَدًّا ﴿٩٠﴾ أَن دَعَوْا لِلرَّحْمَـٰنِ وَلَدًا ﴿٩١﴾ وَمَا يَنبَغِي لِلرَّحْمَـٰنِ أَن يَتَّخِذَ وَلَدًا ﴿٩٢﴾ إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَـٰنِ عَبْدًا ﴿٩٣﴾ لَّقَدْ أَحْصَاهُمْ وَعَدَّهُمْ عَدًّا ﴿٩٤﴾ وَكُلُّهُمْ آتِيهِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَرْدًا ﴿٩٥﴾ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَيَجْعَلُ لَهُمُ الرَّحْمَـٰنُ وُدًّا ﴿٩٦﴾ فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنذِرَ بِهِ قَوْمًا لُّدًّا ﴿٩٧﴾ وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّن قَرْنٍ هَلْ تُحِسُّ مِنْهُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ أَوْ تَسْمَعُ لَهُمْ رِكْزًا ﴿٩٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [مريم].

ويا أيّها النّاس إنَّما ابتعث الله محمدًا رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - إلى النّاس كافّة لينذر النّاس أن يعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له ويعلموا أن ليس لهم من دون الله وليٌّ ولا شفيعٌ فاسمعوا وأطيعوا. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {مَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [السجدة:4].

وتصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَأَنذِرْ بِهِ الَّذِينَ يَخَافُونَ أَن يُحْشَرُوا إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ ۙ لَيْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٥١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

يا أيّها النّاس ما كان لِبَشَرٍ أن يؤتيه الله علم الكتاب ثم يقول للنّاس أن اعبدوني من دون الله، بل يدعو النّاس إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له على بصيرةٍ مِن ربّه كتاب الله ( المُنَزَّل إلى عباده كافّة ) القرآن العظيم موسوعة كتب الأنبياء والمُرسَلين؛ رسالة الله إلى النّاس أجمعين أن اعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له.

يا أيّها النّاس إنّ الله ربّي وربّكم فاعبدوه وحده فلا يقبل الله عبادة مَن أشرَك بعبادة ربّه أحدًا معه مِن عبيده، فلا تدعوا مع الله أحدًا، واعلموا أنّ الله لا يقبل أعمالكم ما لم تكن لوجه الله وحده لا شريك له. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَمَن كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْيَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا يُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:110].

يا أيّها النّاس لقد اقترب خروج المسيح الكذّاب، وما كان المسيح عيسى ابن مريم بل هو الشيطان الرجيم يريد فتنتكم مواجهةً كما فَتَن أبويكم مِن قَبل مواجهةً فأخرجهم بمكرِه ممّا كانا فيه من العيش الرَّغيد، وابتعثني الله لأنذركم فتنة المسيح الكذّاب الشيطان الرجيم الذي يريد فِتنَتكُم مواجهةً وأنتم ترونه كما فَتَن أبويكم من قبل مواجهةً وهم يرونه، وقال الله تعالى: {يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لَا يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُم مِّنَ الْجَنَّةِ يَنزِعُ عَنْهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوْآتِهِمَا ۗ إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا تَرَوْنَهُمْ ۗ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٢٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف].

ويا أيّها النّاس إنني والله لا أخشى عليكم فتنته بِقَدْر ما أخشى عليكم فتنة اليهود والنّصارى والمسلمين المُعرِضين عن كتاب الله القرآن العظيم، وسبق أن حاورنا أحد الكافرين على الماسنجر وقال:
اقتباس المشاركة :
"يا من تزعم أنك تدعو النّاس باتّباع القرآن العظيم فتحاورهم حصرياً من القرآن فتنذرهم عذاباً قادماً من ربّهم إن لم يتبعوا القرآن، فلو كنت من الصادقين وبأنك تُحاورهُم من القرآن لما كذبك المسلمون لأنّهم يؤمنون جميعاً بالقرآن"
انتهى الاقتباس
وكان المُتَرجِم بيني وبينه جهاز الكمبيوتر فقط. انتهى..

وتلك حُجّة هي على المسلمين المُعرضين عن الدعوة إلى اتّباع القرآن العظيم ولم يجعلها الله حُجّة على المهديّ المنتظَر الذي يتّبع القرآن العظيم ويدعو النّاس إلى اتّباعه فيأخذون بمُحكَمِه.

ويا أيّها النّاس أقسمُ بالله العظيم لا أعلم بقريةٍ واحدةٍ في هذه الأرض لا يزالون على كتاب الله إلا وجمعوا بين الحقّ والباطل، ولذلك تجدون عذاب الله يشمل قرى البشر جميعًا ليجعله آية التّصديق بالحقّ لاتّباع هذا القرآن العظيم الذي أعرض عنه اليهود والنّصارى والمسلمون والنّاس أجمعون. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ﴿٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وأشهدُ لله أنّهُ حقًّا جعله في الكتاب مسطورًا فعلَّمكم الله أنّكم سوف ترون عذاب الله بعد أربعة أشهرٍ مِن يوم النّحر في حِجَّةِ الوداع. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَسِيحُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّكُمْ غَيْرُ مُعْجِزِي اللَّـهِ ۙ وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ مُخْزِي الْكَافِرِينَ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [التوبة].

يا أيّها النّاس فِرّوا مِن الله إليه، فِرّوا من الله إليه، فِرّوا من الله إليه، ألا والله لا منجى ولا ملجأ لكم من بأس الله إلّا الفرار إلى أحضان ربّكم (الله ربّ العالمين) تائبين مُنيبين إليه فتقولون: {رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف:23].

يا أيّها النّاس فِرّوا من الله إليه واشهدوا له بالوحدانيّة واكفروا بالشفاعة بين يديه، واعلموا أن ليس لكم من دون الله وليٌ ينفعكم ولا شفيعٌ لكم من ذنوبِكُم بل تشفعُ لكم أعمالكُم الصالحة الخالصة لوجهِ الله الكريم.

يا أيّها النّاس اتّقوا الله فإنّه قادم إليكم عذابُ يومٍ عقيمٍ، ألا والله إنّ عذاب اليوم العقيم هو قبل قيام السّاعة بل هو مِن أشراطها. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

ويا أيّها النّاس، والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ سبب العذاب الشامل لقرى البشر هو بسبب إعراضهم عن القرآن ذي الذكر إلى كافّة البشر، وللأسف لم أجدهم سيؤمِنون جميعًا برسالة ربّهم حتى يأتيهُم عذابُ يومٍ عقيم، ألا وإنّه عذابٌ يأتيهم ليجعلهُ آية التّصديق لاتّباع هذا القرآن العظيم الذي أرسل الله به خاتم الأنبياء والمُرسَلين محمد رسول الله - صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم - إلى النّاس كافّة فأعرضوا عن ذِكر ربّهم، ولذلك سوف يُعَذِّب الله كافّة قرى البشر ويُهلِك أخرى آية التّصديق من ربّهم ليتّبعوا هذا القرآن العظيم. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ﴿٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وللأسف لم أجد النّاس سوف يتّبعون هذا القرآن العظيم حتى وصول الآية. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم. فأمّا الكُفار فهم في شكٍّ مِن ذِكر ربّهم إليهم القرآن العظيم، وأما اليهود فَمِنْهُم من يصُدّ عنه صدودًا لأنّه يعلمُ أنّ القرآن المجيد يهدي النّاس إلى صراط العزيز الحميد، وأما النّصارى فأضَلَّهُم اليهود بتحريف الإنجيل، وأما المسلمين فهم بآيات ربّهم لا يوقنون ومهما كانت مُحكَمة واضحة فلن يتّبعوها إذا ما خالفت لما بين أيديهم من الروايات المُفتراة من قِبَل شياطين البشر من اليهود في السُنّة النبويّة، ألا والله لو يحاجِجْهم المهديّ المُنتظر بألف آيةٍ مُحكَمةٍ في الكتاب لأولي الألباب وكانت الآيات جميعًا مُخالفة لِما بين يدي أهل السُّنة والجماعة أو لِما بين يدي الشيعة الاثني عشر لَما اتّبعوا الذِكر وسوف يستمسكون بهذهِ الرواية ويُعرِضون عن هذه الألف آيةٍ المُحكَمة مِن آيات أمّ الكتاب في مُحكَم القرآن العظيم، وليس كُفرًا مِنهُم بهذا القرآن العظيم ولكنهم بآيات الله لا يوقنون، ولن تجدوهم يكذّبونني ولم تجدونهم يصدقونني وذلك لأنّهم بآيات الله لا يوقنون، ويا سبحان الله العظيم ألَم يقل الله تعالى: {إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٢﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يوسف]؟ أي إنّه جعله باللغة العَرَبِيَّة لعلَّكم تفهموه فتعقِلوه، أفرأيتم لو كلَّمَكُم أحدٌ بلغتكم ألستم ستفهمون كلامه؟ فكيف تُعرِضون عنه يا معشر العرب؟! فويلٌ لكم من شرٍّ قد اقترب، أفلا تتَّقون؟!

ولربما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد فطاحلة علماء المسلمين فيقول: "ومَن الذي أعرَض عن هذا القرآن العظيم؟ بل نحن به مستمسكون". ومن ثم يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ وأقول: فهل تعتقد بعذابٍ يشمل كافّة قرى البشر قبل يوم القيامة؟ فإذا بي لا أجده لا يعتقد من ذلك شيئًا فيقول: "إنَّما العذاب الشامل يحدث بسبب قيام الساعة، وهذا ما يعتقده جميع المسلمين ولا يوجد في عقائدهم عذابٌ يشمل الكُفار والمسلمين قبل يوم القيامة، ولو كان كذلك لوجدناه في السيرة النبويّة الحقّ". ومن ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ المُنتظر وأقول: قال الله تعالى: {وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ﴿٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

فبالله عليك أليست لغة هذه الآيات قرآنًا عربيًّا مُبينًا يُحَذِّر كافّة قرى البشر من عذاب يومٍ عقيم قبل قيام الساعة؟ وقال الله تعالى: {وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فِي مِرْيَةٍ مِّنْهُ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ السَّاعَةُ بَغْتَةً أَوْ يَأْتِيَهُمْ عَذَابُ يَوْمٍ عَقِيمٍ ﴿٥٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الحج].

ومن ثم أكَّدَ الله للبشر وقوع عذاب اليوم العقيم قبل قيام السّاعة لا شكّ ولا ريب ليجعله آية التّصديق من ربّهم ليتّبعوا هذا القرآن العظيم، وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ﴿٥٨﴾ وَمَا مَنَعَنَا أَن نُّرْسِلَ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا أَن كَذَّبَ بِهَا الْأَوَّلُونَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا ثَمُودَ النَّاقَةَ مُبْصِرَةً فَظَلَمُوا بِهَا ۚ وَمَا نُرْسِلُ بِالْآيَاتِ إِلَّا تَخْوِيفًا ﴿٥٩﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الإسراء].

وقال الله تعالى: {هَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا أَن تَأْتِيَهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ رَبُّكَ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ بَعْضُ آيَاتِ رَبِّكَ ۗ يَوْمَ يَأْتِي بَعْضُ آيَاتِ رَبِّكَ لَا يَنفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ آمَنَتْ مِن قَبْلُ أَوْ كَسَبَتْ فِي إِيمَانِهَا خَيْرًا ۗ قُلِ انتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنتَظِرُونَ ﴿١٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام].

ولربما يودّ أن يقاطعني هذا العالِم الفطحول الذي غَرَق في بحر الروايات التي تسعون في المائة منها كَذِبًا فيقول: "مهلًا مهلًا يا ناصر محمد اليماني إنَّما ذلك عذاب السّاعة فانظر لقول الله تعالى: {هَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّا أَن تَأْتِيَهُمُ الْمَلَائِكَةُ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ رَبُّكَ أَوْ يَأْتِيَ بَعْضُ آيَاتِ رَبِّكَ ۗ يَوْمَ يَأْتِي بَعْضُ آيَاتِ رَبِّكَ لَا يَنفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ آمَنَتْ مِن قَبْلُ أَوْ كَسَبَتْ فِي إِيمَانِهَا خَيْرًا ۗ قُلِ انتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنتَظِرُونَ ﴿١٥٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم، بمعنى أنّه العذاب النّهائي".

ثم يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ وأقول: إنّي أراك أيّها العالِم الفطحول استدْللتَ بقول الله تعالى: {لَا يَنفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ آمَنَتْ مِن قَبْلُ أَوْ كَسَبَتْ فِي إِيمَانِهَا خَيْرًا ۗ قُلِ انتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنتَظِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، ولذلك تقول ما دام لا ينفع نفساً إيمانها ما لم تكن آمنت من قبل أو كسبت في إيمانها خيرًا إذًا هذا عذاب الساعة، وذلك لأنّك اتّبعت أمر الشيطان الذي يأمركم بتأويل القرآن بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا، أفلا تعقلون؟ وهل تقوم السّاعة على المؤمنين؟ بل لا تقوم السّاعة إلا على أشرار خلق الله ولا يوجد في الأرض مؤمن بالله ربّ العالمين، وأما البيان الحقّ لقول الله تعالى: {لَا يَنفَعُ نَفْسًا إِيمَانُهَا لَمْ تَكُنْ آمَنَتْ مِن قَبْلُ أَوْ كَسَبَتْ فِي إِيمَانِهَا خَيْرًا ۗ قُلِ انتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنتَظِرُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، تلك سُنّة الله في الذين خلوا في الكتاب بأنّهُم حين يُكَذِّبون بِرسول ربّهم فلا يتّبعون كتاب الله إليهم ومن ثم سيُعذبهُم الله وينجّي الذين يتّبعون كِتاب ربّهم برغم أنّهم حين يرون العذاب كانوا يؤمنون برسول ربّهم وبكتابه المُنَزَّل إليهم ويعترفون أنهم كانوا ظالمين لأنفسهم بتكذيب رسول ربّهم وعدم اتّباع كتابه، فلم يكن ينفعهم إيمانهم ما لم يكونوا قد آمنوا بالله واتّبعوا كتاب ربّهم قبل نزول العذاب عليهم من ربّهم، وقال الله تعالى: {لَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكُمْ كِتَابًا فِيهِ ذِكْرُكُمْ ۖ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ وَكَمْ قَصَمْنَا مِن قَرْيَةٍ كَانَتْ ظَالِمَةً وَأَنشَأْنَا بَعْدَهَا قَوْمًا آخَرِينَ ﴿١١﴾ فَلَمَّا أَحَسُّوا بَأْسَنَا إِذَا هُم مِّنْهَا يَرْكُضُونَ ﴿١٢﴾ لَا تَرْكُضُوا وَارْجِعُوا إِلَىٰ مَا أُتْرِفْتُمْ فِيهِ وَمَسَاكِنِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُسْأَلُونَ ﴿١٣﴾ قَالُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ ﴿١٤﴾ فَمَا زَالَت تِّلْكَ دَعْوَاهُمْ حَتَّىٰ جَعَلْنَاهُمْ حَصِيدًا خَامِدِينَ ﴿١٥﴾ وَمَا خَلَقْنَا السَّمَاءَ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا لَاعِبِينَ ﴿١٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

ويا أمّة الإسلام، والله الذي لا إله غيره لا تتَّبعون الحقّ حتى تنسوا الروايات التي بين أيديكم عن أسلافكم، فقد أضلّكم علماؤكم عن سواء السبيل بسبب تفسيرهم لكلام الله بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون كمثل عُلمائكم الذين اتَّبعوا أمر الشيطان وعصوا أمر الرحمن.

ولربما يزأر على المهديّ المُنتظر أحد علماء الشيعة أو السنّة والجماعة وكأنّه ليث غضنفر وهو مُعرِض عن الذكر فيقول: "احترم نفسك يا من تزعم أنّك المهديّ المُنتظر فتقول على علماء المُسلمين أنّهم أطاعوا أمر الشيطان وعصوا أمر الرحمن، فكيف تكون المهديّ المُنتظر وأنت تفتري علينا نحن علماء الأمّة المُرشدين للبشر في جميع الأقطار؟ بل نحن أنوار على المنابر في بيوت الله لتذكير البشر". ومن ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ المُنتظر وأقول: فبئس الذكر ذِكرِكم وبئس الوعظ وعظكم وبئس العلم عِلمكم إلّا قليلًا، وأقسمُ بمن رفع السبع الشداد وثبَّت الأرض بِالأوتاد إنّكم قد اتّبعتم أمر الشيطان الذي أمركُم أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون، وعصيتم أمر الرحمن الذي أمركُم وحرّم عليكم أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون، فأعرضتم عن أمر الرحمن واتّبعتُم أمر الشيطان، وفسّرتُم القرآن من ذات أنفُسِكُم بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا، ولذلك اتّبعتم متشابهه وأعرضتم عن مُحكَمِه الذي لا يحتاج لتأويلٍ وهو الحقّ المُحكَم من ربّكم، ولكن في قلوبكم زيغ عن الحقّ الأبلج في الآيات المُحكمَات، وأمركم الله أن تتّبعوا آيات الكتاب المُحكَمَات البيّنات لِعالمكُم وجاهِلكُم، وأما الآيات المتشابهات فلم يأمركم إلا بالإيمان بها فقط؛ بل تردّون علم تأويلها للذي لا يعلم بتأويل المتشابه سواه؛ الله ربّ العالمين، ويُعَلِّم بِهِنّ مَن يشاء من عباده.

فبالله عليكم ألَم نُحاجِجكم بِالآيات المُحكَمَات ولكِنّكُم تذرونها وراء ظُهورِكم ثم تُحاجّوني بالآيات المتشابهات، ومن ثمّ آتيكم بتأويلها الحقّ فأخُرِس ألسنتكُم ومن ثم تصمتون يا معشر علماء الأمّة الذين حاورني كثيرٌ منكم حتى إذا وجدوني قد هيمنتُ عليهم بالآيات المُحكَمَات ثم هيمنتُ عليهم بسلطان علم المتشابه من القرآن فإذا هم يصمتون فيقولون: فهل هذا هو المهديّ المُنتظر أم شيطان أشر؟ ولا يزالون في ريبهم يتردّدون كمثل الكافرين حتى يروا العذاب الأليم، ولكن الحمدُ لله الذي جعل مِن أنصار المهديّ المُنتظر في ذات البشر وهي عقولهم، ولكنهم عصوا عقولهم التي لا تعمى، وذلك لأنّ سبب صمت علماء المسلمين هو أنّ عقولهم لا تخالف دعوة المهديّ المُنتظر وتقول لهم إنّكم أنتم الظالِمون ولكنهم لا يوقنون بِحُكم عقولهم بينهم وبين المهديّ المُنتظر كما لَم يوقن قوم إبراهيم - عليه الصلاة والسلام - بِحُكم الطَّرف الثالث الذي حكم بين رسول الله إبراهيم - عليه الصلاة والسلام - وبين قومه، غير أنّ نبيّ الله إبراهيم لم يعلم بهذا الحكم الحقّ ولكنّ قومه علموا بِالحُكم بينهم وبين إبراهيم ولكنهم لم يستجيبوا لِلحُكم الحقّ.

ولربما يودّ أحد علماء الأمّة أن يقاطعني فيقول: "ومَن هُم هؤلاء الحُكّام الذين حَكَموا بين رسول الله إبراهيم وقومه؟". ثم يردّ عليه المهديّ المُنتظر وأقول: {فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء:64].

فانظر أيّها العالِم مَن هُم الذين حَكَموا بين رسول الله إبراهيم وقومه وقالوا لقوم إبراهيم: {فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم؟ وسوف تجد أنّ هذا الحُكم الحقّ صَدَر مِن عقول قوم إبراهيم (فتوى إلى أنفسهم) حين رجعوا إلى أنفسهم بالتفكير فقالت عقولُهم لأنفسهم: "إنّكم أنتم الظالمون"، وكُلّ واحدٍ مِن قوم إبراهيم تلقّى الفتوى من عقله حين جعلهم إبراهيم يتفكرون بعقولهم وقال: {وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ رُشْدَهُ مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا بِهِ عَالِمِينَ ﴿٥١﴾ إِذْ قَالَ لِأَبِيهِ وَقَوْمِهِ مَا هَـٰذِهِ التَّمَاثِيلُ الَّتِي أَنتُمْ لَهَا عَاكِفُونَ ﴿٥٢﴾ قَالُوا وَجَدْنَا آبَاءَنَا لَهَا عَابِدِينَ ﴿٥٣﴾ قَالَ لَقَدْ كُنتُمْ أَنتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُمْ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٥٤﴾ قَالُوا أَجِئْتَنَا بِالْحَقِّ أَمْ أَنتَ مِنَ اللَّاعِبِينَ ﴿٥٥﴾ قَالَ بَل رَّبُّكُمْ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الَّذِي فَطَرَهُنَّ وَأَنَا عَلَىٰ ذَٰلِكُم مِّنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ ﴿٥٦﴾ وَتَاللَّـهِ لَأَكِيدَنَّ أَصْنَامَكُم بَعْدَ أَن تُوَلُّوا مُدْبِرِينَ ﴿٥٧﴾ فَجَعَلَهُمْ جُذَاذًا إِلَّا كَبِيرًا لَّهُمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ إِلَيْهِ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٥٨﴾ قَالُوا مَن فَعَلَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا إِنَّهُ لَمِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٥٩﴾ قَالُوا سَمِعْنَا فَتًى يَذْكُرُهُمْ يُقَالُ لَهُ إِبْرَاهِيمُ ﴿٦٠﴾ قَالُوا فَأْتُوا بِهِ عَلَىٰ أَعْيُنِ النَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْهَدُونَ ﴿٦١﴾ قَالُوا أَأَنتَ فَعَلْتَ هَـٰذَا بِآلِهَتِنَا يَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ ﴿٦٢﴾ قَالَ بَلْ فَعَلَهُ كَبِيرُهُمْ هَـٰذَا فَاسْأَلُوهُمْ إِن كَانُوا يَنطِقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾ ثُمَّ نُكِسُوا عَلَىٰ رُءُوسِهِمْ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ يَنطِقُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾ قَالَ أَفَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَنفَعُكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَضُرُّكُمْ ﴿٦٦﴾ أُفٍّ لَّكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ ۖ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٦٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

فانظروا لقول الله تعالى: {فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم، أي أنّهم رجعوا إلى أنفسهم بالتفكير ثم جاءتهم الفتوى من عقولهم إلى أنفسهم: {فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

وذلك لأنّ الأبصار هي حقًّا لا تعمى عن الحقّ ولكن ليس لها سلطان على الإنسان ولكنها مستشار أمين لا يخون صاحبه ولا ربّه أبدًا، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَإِنَّهَا لَا تَعْمَى الْأَبْصَارُ وَلَـٰكِن تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ} صدق الله العظيم [الحج:46].

فانظروا إلى عقول قوم إبراهيم المجرمين، فهل عميت عقولهم عن الحقّ؟ كلّا وربّي إنها أفتتهم أنّهم هم الظّالِمُونَ والحقّ مع رسول الله إبراهيم عليه الصلاة والسلام. تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم، فَمَن هُم الذين قالوا: {إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ}؟ ألا وإنّها عقول قوم إبراهيم حين رجعوا إلى أنفسهم بالتفكير بُرهةً في شأن الأصنام فأفتتهُم عقولهم بالحقّ ولكنهم لم يتَّبعوا عقولهم بسبب عدم يقينهم بفتوى عقولهم وقالوا: "إنّ آباءهم هُم أعلَم وأحكَم فنحن على أثارهم مُهتدون" فلم يتَّبعوا فتوى عقولهم كما لم يتَّبع كثيرٌ من المسلمين مِمَّن أظهرهم الله على بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني فرضخت للحقّ عقولهم ولكنّهم رفضوا فتوى عقولهم وقالوا: "أرجلٌ واحدٌ مِنّا نتّبِعه ونذَر كثيرًا من الأئمة وعلماء الأمّة؟!! هيهات هيهات".. ألا لعنة الله على من أعرَض عن كتاب الله بعدما تبيّن له الحقّ من ربّه، فانظروا لقول نبيّ الله إبراهيم لقومه: {فَرَجَعُوا إِلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ أَنتُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ﴿٦٤﴾ ثُمَّ نُكِسُوا عَلَىٰ رُءُوسِهِمْ لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ يَنطِقُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾ قَالَ أَفَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ مَا لَا يَنفَعُكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَضُرُّكُمْ ﴿٦٦﴾ أُفٍّ لَّكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ ۖ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ﴿٦٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الأنبياء].

وقوله: {أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم، وكذلك المهديّ المُنتظر يقول: ذروا ما وجدتم عليه أسلافكم واتّبعوني أهدِكم صِراطًا مستقيمًا، وإيّاكم أن تتّبعوني في شيءٍ يخالف للعقل والمنطق فترفضه عقولكم، وهيهات هيهات.. فهل حجّة الله عليكم إلا العقل والمنطق؟ {أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ} صدق الله العظيم؟

ويا أمّة الإسلام لا تأمنوا مَكْر الله وفِرّوا إلى الله جميعًا فأنيبوا إليه حتى يهدي قلوبكم إلى الحقّ من بعد فتوى عقولكم بالحقّ في شأن الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، ولن تجدوها تُعارض بيانات ناصر محمد اليماني لأنّها لا تعمى الأبصار عن الحقّ ولكن تعمى القلوب التي في الصدور.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
خليفة الله وعبده؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.