الموضوع: ..The answer from the decisive Book by the True fatwa about whom wrath is brought down upon them

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي ..The answer from the decisive Book by the True fatwa about whom wrath is brought down upon them

- 1 -
    Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

16 - 12 - 1430 AH
    04 - 12 - 2009 AD
    12:49 am
    ـــــــــــــــــ

..The answer from the decisive Book by the True fatwa about whom wrath is brought down upon them

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My brother the questionnaire, indeed the people whom Allah’s wrath is brought down upon them and and cursed them; they are whom alter Allah’s word after they understood it and say against Allah lies while they know (the Truth), and they revenge from who believed in Allah and seek it crooked, and they know that Mohammad messenger of Allah -pray of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- was sent from his Lord as they know their sons, and they are hateful to the Truth and deny it, and they take a friend who forge lies against Allah, those are whom wrath is brought down upon them in every time and place from the human satans who they worship Al-Taghoot while they know that he is Al-Taghoot the outcast satan, and those whom wrath is brought down upon them are not the people whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are doing good, surely those who gone astray and they think they are guided, as for whom wrath is brought down upon them surely if they see the way of the Truth they do not take it for a path and if they see the way of falsehood they take it for a path, those are the arch enemy of mankind and jinn and they want to stray mankind and jinn altogether from the straight path; those most rebellious against the All Merciful, those who deserve most to be burned in hell’s fire, those despair of Allah’s mercy, as the disbelievers despair of those in the graves and they want to make the greatest number of humans in hell’s fire so they would be equal therein. And Allah the Most High said: {Many of the people of the Book wish that they could turn you back into disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from themselves, after truth has become manifest to them. But pardon and forgive, till Allah brings about His command. Surely Allah is Possessor of power over all things.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqara] 2:109
    {وَدَّ كَثِيرٌ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ لَوْ يَرُدُّونَكُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ إِيمَانِكُمْ كُفَّاراً حَسَداً مِنْ عِنْدِ أَنْفُسِهِمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الْحَقُّ ۖ فَاعْفُوا وَاصْفَحُوا حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ اللَّـهُ بِأَمْرِهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ﴿١٠٩﴾} [البقرة].

{They long that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved so that you might be on the same level; so take not from among them friends..} [Al-Nisa] 4:89
    {وَدُّواْ لَوْ تَكْفُرُونَ كَمَا كَفَرُواْ فَتَكُونُونَ سَوَاء فَلاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ مِنْهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء} [النساء:89].

{And they will not cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion, if they can. And whoever of you turns back from his religion, then he dies while an unbeliever — these it is whose works go for nothing in this world and the Hereafter. And they are the companions of the Fire: therein they will abide.} [Al-Baqara] 2:217
    {وَلا يَزَالُونَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ حَتَّى يَرُدُّوكُمْ عَنْ دِينِكُمْ إِنِ اسْتَطَاعُوا وَمَنْ يَرْتَدِدْ مِنْكُمْ عَنْ دِينِهِ فَيَمُتْ وَهُوَ كَافِرٌ فَأُولَئِكَ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فِي الدُّنيا وَالآخِرَةِ وَأُولَئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ} [البقرة:217].

{They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, though the disbelievers may be averse.} [Al-Suff] 61:8
    {يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْكَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهدًى وَدِينِ الحقّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ} [الصف:8].

{If they overcome you, they will be your enemies, and will stretch forth their hands and their tongues towards you with evil, and they desire that you may disbelieve.} [Al-Mumtahana] 60:2
    {إِن يَثْقَفُوكُمْ يَكُونُوا لَكُمْ أَعْدَاء وَيَبْسُطُوا إِلَيْكُمْ أَيْدِيَهُمْ وَأَلْسِنَتَهُم بِالسُّوءِ وَوَدُّوا لَوْ تَكْفُرُونَ} [الممتحنة:2].

{Here you are loving them, while they do not love you, and you believe in the Book, (in) the whole of it. And when they meet you they say, “We believe”, and when they are alone, they bite (their) finger tips in rage against you. Say: Die in your rage. Surely Allah is Knower of what is in the chests.} Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Emran] 3:119
    {هَاأَنتُمْ أُوْلاء تُحِبُّونَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِبُّونَكُمْ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْكِتَابِ كُلِّهِ وَإِذَا لَقُوكُمْ قَالُواْ آمَنَّا وَإِذَا خَلَوْاْ عَضُّواْ عَلَيْكُمُ الأَنَامِلَ مِنَ الْغَيْظِ قُلْ مُوتُواْ بِغَيْظِكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:119].

Those are the human satan you find them among the people of the Book of the Jews and they show people that they are believers in Allah while they are the arch enemy of Allah and they take the outcast satan as a loyal-friend besides Allah while they know that he is the accursed satan, and they hinder from the straight path and they seek it crooked. Who will save them from Allah’s severe punishment while they hinder from following the glorious Quran which they were unable to alter it, then they distorted it through the explanatory-statement in the prophetic sunna, and many of the Muslims followed their forged lies so they lead them astray from the equitable path?

We are still calling the Muslims to respond to the caller in resorting for judgement to Allah’s Book in what they differ therein in the narrations of the prophetic sunna, unfortunately there is no life to who you call, indeed they turned them after their faith into disbelievers in this grand Quran and for that it will never impress the call of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in resorting for judgement to the Quran and the judgement is Allah’s and He is the Best of all judges, nor power except with Allah the Most High, the Great, we belong to Allah and indeed we return to Him, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

Brother of the believers the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

16 - 12 - 1430 AH
    04 - 12 - 2009 AD
    02:20 am
    ــــــــــــــــ

..Allah's peace, mercy and His blessings be upon you

Peace be upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

My brother Adnan, Allah sends the Mahdi only to guide the people with the True explanatory-statements for the Quran. Therefore you find me guiding with the glorious Quran to the path of the All Mighty, the Praised, and let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve, and it should not be for me to use policies with other than what my Lord commanded me, in fact my Lord promised me that if they disbelieved in me indeed, He will make me appear over them in a night while they are disgracefully-humiliated with severe punishment, and Allah is a Guardian and a Witness on what I say.

Allah bless you my brother Adnan and made you firm on the straight path and surely you are of the submitting-Muslims, indeed no longer (remained) of Islam except its name and from the Quran except the writings of it, and for that you find them turning away from the call of the Imam Mahdi for the arbitration to the grand Quran so I bring them Allah’s judgement among them in what they differed therein it they were believing in the signs of the protected Book from alteration.

Non and never will follow the Awaited Mahdi except who was of the submitting-Muslims the believers in this grand Quran. In confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Nor you can lead the blind out of their error. You can make none to hear except those who believe in Our messages, so they submit.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Naml] 27:81
    {وَمَا أَنتَ بِهَادِي الْعُمْيِ عَن ضَلَالَتِهِمْ إِن تُسْمِعُ إِلَّا مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِآيَاتِنَا فَهُم مُّسْلِمُونَ} صدق الله العظيم [النمل:81].

And of them is Adnan who ponders in the True explanatory-statement for the Quran.
    And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..
    Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

ـــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=4160

2. افتراضي There is a difference between those upon whom wrath is brought down, and those who go astray..

- 2 -

04 - Muharram - 1432 AH
    10 - 12 - 2010 AD
    11:55 pm
    ـــــــــــــــ

..There is a difference between those upon whom wrath is brought down, and those who go astray

اقتباس المشاركة :
    The original post is written by Abu Wehbi
    In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful
    Peace be upon you, my beloved Imam, there is a question rotates in my mind after you mentioned that the prophets are from virtuous offspring and interlinked.. The question is about Allah’s prophet Abraham -peace be upon him- that definitely must be of the virtues seed. So how can this be while Allah say in the Quran: {And mention Abraham in the Book. Surely he was a truthful man, a prophet.(41) When he said to his father: O my sire, why do you worship that which does not hear, nor sees, nor can it avail you aught?(42) O my father, to me indeed has come the knowledge which has not come to you; so follow me, I will guide you on a right path.(43) O my father, do not worship satan. Surely satan is disobedient to the All Merciful.(44) O my father, surely I fear lest a punishment from the All Merciful should afflict you, so that you become a friend of satan.(45) He said: Dislike you my gods, O Abraham? If you do not desist, I will certainly drive you away. And leave me for a time.(46) He said: Peace be to you! I shall pray my Lord to forgive you. Surely He is ever Kind to me.(47)}
    And in another place He also says: {And when Abraham said to his father, Azar: You take idols for gods? Surely I see you and your people in manifest error.(74)} Truthful Allah the Great
    So how he became from virtuous offspring? I hope the clarification, and thanks. This in addition to that he is from virtuous offspring and from him yet virtuous offspring: {These are they on whom Allah bestowed favors, from among the prophets, of the seed of Adam, and of those whom We carried with Noah, and of the seed of Abraham and Israel, and of those whom We guided and chose. When the messages of the All Merciful were recited to them, they fell down in submission, weeping.(58) But there came after them an evil generation, who wasted prayers and followed lusts, so they will meet perdition,(59) Except those who repent and believe and do good — such will enter the Garden, and they will not be wronged in a thing;(60)}
    انتهى الاقتباس

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the world..

O my honorable brother Abu Wehbi, we means the offspring of satans upon whom wrath is brought down, they do not beget any except an immoral ungrateful ones, and we do not mean those who go astray, also there is a difference between those upon whom wrath is brought down, and those who go astray, to the fact those who go astray are closer to the guidance for the fact they go astray while they do not know that they are upon a manifest error, as for those upon whom wrath is brought down, surely they go astray while they know and if they see the way of Truth they do not take it for a way, those are satans of jinn and mankind, those do not beget any but an immoral, ungrateful ones. And for that Allah the Most High said: {..Will you then take him and his offspring for friends rather than Me, and they are your enemies? Evil is the exchange for the unjust.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:50
    {أَفَتَتَّخِذُونَهُ وَذُرِّيَّتَهُ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِن دُونِي وَهُمْ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ بِئْسَ لِلظَّالِمِينَ بَدَلًا} صدق الله العظيم [الكهف:50].

In a sense that lucifer does not beget any except a rebellious satan, thus satan of jinn and mankind, surely those upon whom wrath is brought down, whom if they see the way of Truth they do not take it for a way and if they say the way of error and falsehood they take it for a way, so they are going astray far from Truth while they know that they are upon manifest error, as for those who go astray, Those whose effort goes astray in this world’s life, and they think that they are making good works. And Azar was from those who gone astray and not from satans of jinn and mankind. And for that Allah’s prophet Abraham said in His prayer: {And forgive my father, surely he is of those who went astray,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shu`arã´ã] 26:86
    {وَاغْفِرْ لِأَبِي إِنَّهُ كَانَ مِنَ الضَّالِّينَ} صدق الله العظيم [الشعراء:86].

only those who go astray come as well among the righteous offspring. And for that Allah the Most High said to His prophet Abraham: {And when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commands he fulfilled them. He said: Surely I will make you Imam (leader) of the people. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring? My covenant does not include the wrongdoers, said He.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:124
    {وَإِذِ ابْتَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا قَالَ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي قَالَ لا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة:124].

It is necessary that you know that there is a big difference between those upon whom wrath is brought down, and those who go astray, for the fact those upon whom wrath is brought down are from offspring of satans among the jinn and mankind, as for those who go astray as that they are found among the offspring of the righteous ones. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Then We have given the Book as inheritance to those whom We have chosen from among Our servants: so of them is he who wrongs himself, and of them is he who takes a middle course, and of them is he who is foremost in deeds of goodness by Allah’s permission. That is the great grace,(32) Gardens of perpetuity, which they enter — they are made to wear therein bracelets of gold and pearls, and their dress therein is silk.(33)}Truthful Allah the Great [Faater] 35:32-33
    {ثُمَّ أَوْرَثْنَا الْكِتَابَ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَيْنَا مِنْ عِبَادِنَا فَمِنْهُمْ ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ وَمِنْهُم مُّقْتَصِدٌ وَمِنْهُمْ سَابِقٌ بِالْخَيْرَاتِ بِإِذْنِ اللَّـهِ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَضْلُ الْكَبِيرُ ﴿٣٢﴾ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ يَدْخُلُونَهَا يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَلُؤْلُؤًا وَلِبَاسُهُمْ فِيهَا حَرِيرٌ ﴿٣٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [فاطر].

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Your brother; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=242190

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-09-2017, 06:16 PM
  2. مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 29-05-2017, 01:12 AM
  3. The True explanatory statement for the verse of terrorizing (frightening) in the decisive Book the grand Quran..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 06-08-2016, 07:56 AM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-09-2015, 12:24 AM
  5. Awaited Imam Mahdi true answer about fatwa of the secret and hidden ..
    بواسطة محمود في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-12-2013, 05:57 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •