Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

28 - 05 - 1433 AH
20 - 04 - 2012 AD
10:22 am
ـــــــــــــــــــ

..Fatwas of Imam Mahdi about people whom Allah loves them and they love Him

In the name of Allah the the Greatest Bliss in His goodly-pleasure more so than the bliss of His gardens, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah and his virtuous family, and all Muslims till judgement day, after this..

Allah the Most High said: {O you who believe, should anyone of you turn back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, whom He loves them and they love Him,}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:54
{يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَنْ يَرْتَدَّ مِنْكُمْ عَنْ دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:54].

Perhaps one of the questioners among the worlds would like to interrupt me then say: “You say that they are supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in era f dialogue before appearing, so if you are O Nasser Mohammad of the truthful ones then describe for us their great love for their Lord so we know that you are the True Awaited Mahdi before they see you upon the actual reality”. Then the Awaited Mahdi replies to the questioners, and I say: Indeed their love has given up the material between them and their Creator, I swear by Lord of dawn Who created man from clot, I swear by my Lord the Most Generous Who taught by the pen, taught man what he did not know, indeed the people whom Allah promised in the Book to bring them when the believers turn back from their religion surely they exist in this nation.

Perhaps the questioner would like to ask, so he would say: “For each call a proof, so how can they be identified in this nation if you are truthful?”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: Oh the questioner, you would never believe in the proof unless you are one of them to the fact Allah made the True proof in their hearts, verily who knows what is in the hearts other than the Knower of the unseen? A fact I do not say of Allah except the Truth and I swear by Who created me from a small life-germ from worthless water and taught me the True explanatory-statement for the clear Book since their love for their Lord gave up the material and for that their Lord could never please them with the kingdom of the world and the hereafter until He is pleased, and they are indeed of the witnesses on that.

Perhaps another questioner would like to interrupt the Awaited Mahdi then say: “do the people whom Allah loves and they love Him are the entire supporters whom they pledged their allegiance to him in era of dialogue before appearing?”. Then Imam Mahdi replies to them and I say: Did Allah issue fatwa to you in the Book that companions of the messenger in the invasion of Badr and Uhud are equal? I surely will leave to you the answer from the Lord in the decisive Book. Allah the Most High said: {And Allah certainly made good His promise to you when you slew them by His permission, until you became weak-hearted and disputed about the affair and disobeyed after He had shown you that which you loved. Of you were some who desired this world, and of you were some who desired the Hereafter. Then He turned you away from them that He might try you; and He has indeed pardoned you. And Allah is Gracious to the believers.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ãli-´Imrãn] 3:152
{وَلَقَدْ صَدَقَكُمُ اللّهُ وَعْدَهُ إِذْ تَحُسُّونَهُم بِإِذْنِهِ حَتَّى إِذَا فَشِلْتُمْ وَتَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي الأَمْرِ وَعَصَيْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا أَرَاكُم مَّا تُحِبُّونَ مِنكُم مَّن يُرِيدُ الدُّنْيَا وَمِنكُم مَّن يُرِيدُ الآخِرَةَ ثُمَّ صَرَفَكُمْ عَنْهُمْ لِيَبْتَلِيَكُمْ وَلَقَدْ عَفَا عَنكُمْ وَاللّهُ ذُو فَضْلٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران:152].

Perhaps one of the best foremost supporters would like like to interrupt me then say: “I ask Allah that I be from a people whom Allah loves them and they love Him’. Then we reply to him and say: If you remain true with Allah He would fulfill His promise to you, so if you know the sure knowledge that you would never be please in the kingdom of your Lord altogether in the world and the hereafter until He is pleased then you are from them.

Perhaps another supporters in era of dialogue before appearing would like to interrupt the Awaited Mahdi then say: “How is it for me to know the sure knowledge that I am from a people whom Allah love them and they love Him among this nation?”. Then the Imam Mahdi replies to him and I say: Imagine if Allah your Lord were to address you from behind a veil and say:
[[O my servant, Allah got pleased with and it is incumbent on Allah to please you as fulfillment to your Lord’s promise with Truth: {Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him.} [Al-Mã´edah] 5:119, and since your Lord is pleased with you it is incumbent on your Lord to please you, so will you be please that I save you from My fire and make enter My Heavenly-garden, and grant you the high lofty level in the garden of bliss, and I make you the most love servant and the nearest servant to Allah Lord of the worlds and that is sufficient to you?]]
{رَّضِيَ اللّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُواْ عَنْهُ} [المائدة:119]

so whoever is from people whom Allah loves them and they love Him among this nation surely he will find that the True answer in his heart is to says: “I seek refuge with You my Lord that I get pleased until You are pleased”.

..And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــــــ

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?6473

اقتباس المشاركة 40769 من موضوع فتوى الإمام المهديّ عن قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه ..

الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
28 - 05 - 1433 هـ
20 - 04 - 2012 مـ
10:22 صباحاً

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=40760
ـــــــــــــــــــ

فتوى الإمام المهديّ عن قومٍ يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه ..

بسم الله النعيم الأعظم في رضوانه من نعيم جنانه، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمدٍ وآله الأطهار وجميع المسلمين إلى يوم الدين، وبعد..
قال الله تعالى:
{
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّـهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ} صدق الله العظيم [المائدة:54].

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحدُ السائلين في العالمين فيقول: "إنّك تقول أنّهم أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور، فإن كنت يا ناصر محمد من الصادقين فصِفْ لنا عظيم حبّهم لربّهم حتى نعلم أنّك أنت المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من قبل أن يروك على الواقع الحقيقي". ومن ثمّ يردّ على السائل المهديّ المنتظَر، وأقول: إن حبّهم تخلّى عن المادة بينهم وبين خالقهم، وأقسمُ برب الفلق الذي خلق الإنسان من علق، أقسم بربي الأكرم الذي علّم بالقلم علّم الإنسان ما لم يعلم، أنّ القوم الذي وعد الله أن يأتي بهم في محكم كتابه حين يرتدّ المؤمنون عن دينهم أنّهم يوجدون في هذه الأمّة.

ولربّما يودّ أن يستفسر السائلُ فيقول: "إنّ لكلّ دعوى برهاناً، فكيف يتمّ التعرف عليهم في هذه الأمّة إن كنت من الصادقين؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ وأقول: لن تؤمن بالبرهان أيّها السائل ما لم تكن منهم لكون الله قد جعل البرهان الحقّ في قلوبهم، فمن يعلم ما في القلوب غير علّام الغيوب؟ حقيق لا أقول على الله إلا الحقّ وأقسم بمن خلقني من نطفةٍ من ماءٍ مهينٍ وعلّمني البيان الحقّ للكتاب المبين بما أنّ حبّهم لربّهم تخلّى عن المادة ولذلك فلن يرضيهم ربّهم بملكوت الدنيا والآخرة حتى يرضى، وهم على ذلك لمن الشاهدين.

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطع المهديّ المنتظَر سائلٌ آخر فيقول: "وهل قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه هم كافة أنصار المهديّ المنتظَر الذين بايعوه في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ وأقول: وهل أفتاكم الله أنّ أصحاب الرسول في غزوة بدرٍ وأُحد هم سواءٌ في الكتاب؟ ولسوف أترك الجواب من الرب لكم في محكم الكتاب، قال الله تعالى:
{
وَلَقَدْ صَدَقَكُمُ اللَّـهُ وَعْدَهُ إِذْ تَحُسُّونَهُم بِإِذْنِهِ ۖ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَشِلْتُمْ وَتَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي الْأَمْرِ وَعَصَيْتُم مِّن بَعْدِ مَا أَرَاكُم مَّا تُحِبُّونَ ۚ مِنكُم مَّن يُرِيدُ الدُّنْيَا وَمِنكُم مَّن يُرِيدُ الْآخِرَةَ ۚ ثُمَّ صَرَفَكُمْ عَنْهُمْ لِيَبْتَلِيَكُمْ ۖ وَلَقَدْ عَفَا عَنكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ ذُو فَضْلٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿١٥٢} صدق الله العظيم [آل عمران].

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطعني أحد الأنصار السابقين الأخيار فيقول: "ادعُ الله أن أكون من القوم الذين يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه". ومن ثم نردّ عليه ونقول: أصْدِق
الله يصدقك، فإن كنت تعلم علم اليقين أنّك لن ترضى بملكوت ربك أجمعين في الدنيا والآخرة حتى يرضى فأنت منهم.

ولربّما يودّ أن يقاطع المهديّ المنتظَر أنصاريٌ آخر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور فيقول: " وكيف لي أن أعلم علم اليقين أنّني من القوم الذي يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه في هذه الأمّة؟". ومن ثمّ يردّ عليه الإمام المهديّ وأقول: تصور لو يخاطبك الله ربّك من وراء الحجاب فيقول:

[[ يا عبدي لقد رضي عنك ربّك وكان حقاً على ربّك أن يرضيك تصديقاً لوعد ربّك بالحقّ: {رَّضِيَ اللّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُواْ عَنْهُ} [المائدة:119]، وبما أنّ ربّك رضي عنك كان حقاً على ربِّك أن يُرضيك، فهل ترضى أن أنجيك من ناري وأدخلك جنتي وآتيك الدرجة العالية الرفيعة في جنة النعيم وأجعلك أحبَّ عبد وأقرب عبدٍ إلى الله ربّ العالمين وحسبك ذلك؟ ]].
فمن كان من قوم يحبّهم الله ويحبّونه في هذه الأمّة فسوف يجد أنّ الجواب الحقّ في قلبه هو أن يقول:
" أعوذ بك ربي أن أرضى حتى ترضى "

وسلامٌ على المرسلين، والحمد لله ربّ العالمين ..
أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني .

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..