الموضوع: Confirmation of the brief news regarding Pfizer vaccine, and all vaccines of the human physicians

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي Confirmation of the brief news regarding Pfizer vaccine, and all vaccines of the human physicians

- 13 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    10 - Jamad Akhir - 1442 AH
    23 - 01 - 2021 AD
    10:09 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Confirmation of the brief news regarding Pfizer vaccine, and all vaccines of the human physicians

In the name of Allah the One, the Subduer, the Controller over the heavens and earth. Prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire whom Allah selected and chose of prophets, those who believe in the truth, the witnesses/martyrs among the ancient ones and the later ones, and among the upper assembly till judgement day, then after this..

O community of the best foremost supporters, first be witnesses against yourselves, and be witnesses against the entire who they turn away from following the grand Quran and to resort for judgement to it, also be be witnesses against the decision makers among the human populations and the team-board of their governments and their armies, and be witnesses against the human nations, and witnesses against the scholars of religion, scientists of astronomy, and the climate physicists, and be witnesses against the entire human physician doctors and professors (specialized in studies) of viruses (virologists) among the worlds. I have previously announced that Allah my Lord and your Lord has declared the war directly by Allah's leadership, glory be to Him. Viruses of some (Ba-ooda) tiniest creature in which you do not encompass knowledge about. Yet Allah’s minute soldiers receive the orders directly from Allah the Exalted Most High, the Great, from His enormous throne, for the fact He is the One Who created the human being. And since it will invade the body of the human being, so it is a must that it receives the commands by the way of cunning from Allah the One, the Subduer, Who created man. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Doesn’t He know Who created? And He is the Knower of subtleties, the Aware.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:14
    {أَلَا يَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

I surely explained the news fully since the beginning of the event of war for what they call it coronavirus then I announced it to the humans since the date of (Rajab - 10 - year 1441 AH) corresponding to (5 - March - for the year 2020 AD) and the first what the pen of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni wrote in regards of what they call it coronavirus then I announced to the humans that it is a global chastisement and it is not a mere global pandemic; a dark-cloud then it will pass. And we made the summary of the explanatory-statement in the title of the first explanatory-statement as follows: [Corona-virus is from the minor chastisement before the major chastisement so they may turn (to Allah)..] Ended

The entire humans have to know that Allah’s war has cunning from Allah, and strategic war from where they do not know, and they find from Allah’s wonders of what they call it coronavirus from where they do not think. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {By the sky that brings forth,(11) And the land that has gorge/crater!(12) Surely it is a decisive word,(13) And it is not a joke.(14) Surely they plan a plan,(15) And I plan a plan.(16) So grant the disbelievers a respite — let them alone for a while.(17)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tãreq] 86:11-17
    {وَالسَّمَاءِ ذَاتِ الرَّجْعِ ﴿١١﴾ وَالْأَرْضِ ذَاتِ الصَّدْعِ ﴿١٢﴾ إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلٌ فَصْلٌ ﴿١٣﴾ وَمَا هُوَ بِالْهَزْلِ ﴿١٤﴾ إِنَّهُمْ يَكِيدُونَ كَيْدًا ﴿١٥﴾ وَأَكِيدُ كَيْدًا ﴿١٦﴾ فَمَهِّلِ الْكَافِرِينَ أَمْهِلْهُمْ رُوَيْدًا ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الطارق].

And confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {So leave Me alone with him who rejects this announcement. We shall lead them on (to destruction), from where they do not know.(44) And I fill them (with false hopes), surely My plan is firm.(45)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:44-45
    {فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

By no means that the white-robe army of physicians would never benefit you. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Or who is it that will be a soldier for you to help you besides the All Merciful? Surely, the disbelievers are not but in delusion.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:20
    {أَمَّنۡ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِی هُوَ جُندࣱ لَّكُمۡ یَنصُرُكُم مِّن دُونِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِۚ إِنِ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرُونَ إِلَّا فِی غُرُورٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

Since I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni khalifa of Allah over the worlds, I know the sure knowledge that great countries are indeed at war with Allah by sending Allah’s tiniest soldiers at all, (written) in the Book; viruses of some Ba-ooda tiniest creature in which you do not encompass knowledge, it does no abide by law of pandemic that Allah placed it in nature to strengthen your immune systems. In fact,viruses of some (Ba-ooda) tiniest creature of which you do not encompass knowledge, a extraordinary sign to all laws of pandemic in the known law of nature by the humans have, to the fact it is not just a pandemic rather it is from signs of chastisement. Since the humans’ knowledge is limited to pandemic law; based on it and definitely Allah will make the knowledge of the human physicians; zero on the left-side (worthless).

O community of the great countries among the human countries who were thinking of themselves invincible; the power that would not be defeated, then know the sure knowledge that you are at war with the smallest soldiers of Allah (written) in the Book, in the grand Quran, to humble you for Allah’s khalifa and His servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Surely Allah disdains not to set forth any parable of some tiniest-creature or anything above that. Then as for those who believe, they know that he is truly from their Lord; and as for those who disbelieve, they say: What is it that Allah means by this parable? Many He leaves in error by him and many He leads aright by him. And He leaves in error by him only the transgressors,(26)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Baqarah] 2:26
    {۞ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

A fulfillment to Allah’s ever-true promise in era of sending His khalifa; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni for the worlds, so he would call the people a number of years to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, upon sure knowledge from Allah; the grand Quran, (calling) the Muslims and the denier disbelievers in the the grand Quran. Then announcement of challenge is issued by the Possessor of decision of selecting; Allah Who selected me as His khalifa to you, and He commanded me to leave you for Him so He would send against you His tiniest soldiers in the Book to bend your necks humbly to Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni while you belittled in disgrace. Allah invaded you with new creation; viruses of some Ba-ooda in which you do not encompass knowledge as fulfillment to Allah’s promise in His decisive Book the grand Quran in the word of Allah the Most High: {So leave Me alone with him who rejects this announcement. We shall lead them on (to destruction), from where they do not know.(44) And I fill them (with false hopes), surely My plan is firm.(45)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:44-45
    {فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

He (Allah) began the strongest invasion against countries of great powers as a lesson to the weak countries of minor-powers for they may keep guard against evil before the distress strengthens against the non Arabs and the Arabs. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And I fill them (with false hopes), surely My plan is firm.(45)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:45
    {وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

For that we warned you before the event (occurs) that Allah will send against you a new additional (viruses) that has extreme prowess, following it more additional (viruses) of most extreme power and more punishing than the one before it. Surely that’s from Allah’s ways of chastisement in the decisive Book; the grand Quran about the ancient ones who passed away. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And We showed them not a sign but it was greater than its (fellow) sister, and We seized them with chastisement that they might turn (to Allah).(48)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zukhruf] 43:48
    {وَمَا نُرِيهِم مِّنْ آيَةٍ إِلَّا هِيَ أَكْبَرُ مِنْ أُخْتِهَا ۖ وَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

Or do you think that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni announces the challenge from Allah by conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth?! Far from, very far: {Doesn’t He know Who created? And He is the Knower of subtleties, the Aware.(14)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mulk] 67:14
    {أَلَا يَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ ﴿١٤﴾} [الملك].
    By Lord of the earth and the heavens, surely the entire owners of vaccines think that they saved from chastisement of what they call coronavirus, they will be afflicted, and we are surely truthful. Verily, you shall know the sure knowledge that your vaccines are intense regret to them then Allah’s tiniest soldiers and most fatal; lions of viruses that we warned you from would conquer you, so if befell you his strike among you then know the sure knowledge that it puts an end for its battle to who it affected, so its strike would be death within one day to whom Allah pleases. Some of you who will prey on him to kill him a thousand death, I announce to the criminal unjust decision makers and the entire criminals among the worlds; indeed, that’s the dedicated virus for them by Lord of the worlds, that is virus of the strongest kind among the extended-addition for the tiniest soldiers of Allah; lion of viruses - O community of chiefs - how often we warned you to keep your duty to Allah and fear His chastisement but you do not like who advise you, so declare humbleness and obedience to Allah’s khalifa is better for you, and preceded many of the explanatory-statements in regard to what they call it coronavirus, and what’s included in it is the same news that came in this explanatory-statement, and we did not bring new news to you also we did not budge the measure of a hair strand of what previously we informed you about it a year ago, and I did not have contradiction in one point, while the human physicians have contradiction in every point until they become as if they are in the first elementary class, they do not know a thing after the knowledge, in a sense (Allah) will make their knowledge zero at the left-side (in vain), thus we warn the humans who turn away from Allah’s reminder; the grand Quran, and the deniers who are followers of it (Quran), as well, be informed with more of Allah’s war by air, land and sea that’s of what you call it natural disasters. Allah would seal hearts of the criminals among you if you did not repent, in fact it is because of the major skirmishes from planet Saqar; that is planet of red blazing hell on the day of its passage in the sky of your earth from the south side; that is planet Saqar that shows up from time to time for the humans by the horizon when it approaches, which it approaches near earth of the humans then suddenly surprise them from the south side and the south east also the south west; in a sense that it will block the horizon from the south east to the south west, yet we weaned you from it since sixteen years ago but as I call on herd of cattle; deaf, speechless and blind, lo they do not understand except on whom my Lord has mercy.

O community of non Arabs and Arabs, how astonishing! Do you know about Allah’s wisdom from the minor chastisement before the major chastisement? Indeed, it is for you may turn to Allah and you follow Allah’s caller, then Allah would remove away from you the major chastisement, but you are ignorant people and your wrong yourselves - O community of the arrogant ones in the land, and they will surely know what turn they will return to, yet all matters return to Allah, so flee to Allah, I am a clear warner to you.

O Joe Biden the new president for the American United States, you should know the sure knowledge that your masks and your vaccines by no means and never would benefit you, so do not be like the most evil of who stroke earth; Donald Trump, and I know that the difference between you and the president of the world zionist party; Donald Trump, is as the difference between those upon whom wrath is brought down, and those who go astray. O respected American president Joe Biden, be of the grateful ones and beware of cunning of Trump the most evil of who walked on earth, you have realized that he is truly an enemy to America, enemy to Christians, enemy to Muslims and an enemy for all humanity except who are of his ilk from the human satans, and I am khalifa of Allah; the Imam Mahdi, I did not wrong Al-Taghoot (satan); Trump a thing, and we warned the Muslims and those who go astray from Al-Nasara the Christians (I warned) them from the scheme of the extremist Christianty in party of satan president of the human satans among the worlds; that is the most evil of creatures that walked on earth Donald Trump.

Preceded the explanatory-statements of warnings from him before he received the throne of America; in fact (written) on the date of (21 - 11 - 2016 AD).

As well we warn you from the enormous asteroid of Al-Rajifa (that shakes the earth) will fall wherever Trumps stays; the most evil creature in the United States of America, for the fact most of the human satans exist in the United States of America; Most of them are among the population and few of them are in power, and you will recognize them by their extreme love for Trump. O Joe Biden do not be as a pen in their hands, so beware, beware, I am of the advisers to you .

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
    .Khalifa of Allah over the worlds; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=342562

اقتباس المشاركة 342562 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 15 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    10 - جمادى الآخرة - 1442 هـ
    23 - 01 - 2021 مـ
    10:09 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=342552

تأكيد الخبر المختصر في شأن لقاح فايزر وكافّة لقاحات أطبّاء البشر..

بسم الله الواحد القهّار المسيطر على ملكوت السماوات والأرض، والصلاة والسلام على كافّة من اصطفى الله واختار من الأنبياء والصدّيقين والشهداء والصالحين في الأوّلين وفي الآخرين وفي الملإ الأعلى إلى يوم الدين، ثم أمّا بعد..

ويا معشر الأنصار السابقين الأخيار كونوا شهداء أوّلًا على أنفسكم، وشهداء على كافّة المعرضين عن اتّباع القرآن العظيم والاحتكام إليه، وشهداء على المكذّبين بالقرآن العظيم، وشهداء على صُنّاع القرار في شعوب البشر وطاقم حكوماتهم وجيوشهم وشهداء على شعوب البشر وشهداء على علماء الدين وعلماء الفلك والمناخ الفيزيائيّين وشهداء على كافّة أطبّاء البشر الفيزيائيّين وبروفسورات الفيروسات في العالمين، أنّي سبَق و أعلنت أنّ الله ربّي وربّكم قد تأذَّن بالحرب المباشرة وبقيادة الله سبحانه مباشرةً لفيروسات بعوضةٍ ما لا يُحيطون بها عِلماً وتتلقّى الأوامر جنودُ الله الصغرى من الله العليّ العظيم مباشرةً من على عرشه العظيم كونه الذي خلق الإنسان، وبما أنّها سوف تغزو جسم الإنسان فإنّها تجهل أجهزة جسم الإنسان فلا بُدّ أن تتلقّى الأوامر بطريقة المكر من الله الواحد القهّار الذي خلق الإنسان تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {أَلَا يَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ ﴿١٤﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

وفصّلتُ الخبر منذ بداية الحدث لحرب ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا فأعلنتُه للبشر منذ تاريخ: (10 - رجب - لعام 1441 هـ
    ) الموافق: (5 - مارس - لعام 2020 مـ)، وأوّل ما كتبه قلم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني في شأن ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا فأعلنتُ للبشر أنّه عذابٌ عالميٌّ وليس مجرّد وباء عالميّ غيمة وتزول، وجعلنا ملخّص البيان في عنوان البيان الأوّل كما يلي:
    (فيروس كورونا من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلهم يرجعون..) انتهى.
    (https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=324226)

وعلى كافة البشر أن يعلموا أنّ حرب الله فيها مكر من الله واستراتيجيّة حربيّة من حيث لا يعلمون ويجدون من عجائب ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا ما لم يكونوا يحتسبون، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {وَالسَّمَاءِ ذَاتِ الرَّجْعِ ﴿١١﴾ وَالْأَرْضِ ذَاتِ الصَّدْعِ ﴿١٢﴾ إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلٌ فَصْلٌ ﴿١٣﴾ وَمَا هُوَ بِالْهَزْلِ ﴿١٤﴾ إِنَّهُمْ يَكِيدُونَ كَيْدًا ﴿١٥﴾ وَأَكِيدُ كَيْدًا ﴿١٦﴾ فَمَهِّلِ الْكَافِرِينَ أَمْهِلْهُمْ رُوَيْدًا ﴿١٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [الطارق].

وتصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

ولا ولن ينفعكم أطبّاء الجيش الأبيض، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: {أَمَّنۡ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِی هُوَ جُندٌ لَّكُمۡ یَنصُرُكُم مِّن دُونِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِۚ إِنِ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرُونَ إِلَّا فِی غُرُورٍ} صدق الله العظيم [الملك].

وبما أنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني خليفة الله على العالمين أعلم علم اليقين أنّ الدول الكبرى لَفي حرب مع الله بإرسال أصغر جنود الله في الكتاب على الإطلاق فيروسات بعوضةٍ ما لا تُحيطون بها علمًا لا تتقيّد بناموس الوباء الذي وضعه الله في الطبيعة لتقوية أجهزتكم المناعيّة؛ بل فيروسات بعوضةٍ ما لا تحيطون بها علمًا، آية خارقة لكل نواميس الوباء في ناموس الطبيعة المتعارف عليها لدى البشر كونها ليست مجرد وباء بل من آيات العذاب، وبما أنّ عِلم البشر مُقتصر على ناموس الوباء وعليه فحتمًا سوف يجعل الله علم أطباء البشر صفرًا على الشمال.

ويا معشر الدول الكبرى في دول البشر الذين كانوا يظنّون أنفسهم القوّة التي لا تُقهر، فاعلموا عِلم اليقين أنّكم في حرب مع أصغر جنود الله في الكتاب في القرآن العظيم لإخضاعكم لخليفة الله عبده المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، تصديقًا لمَثل التحدّي بالحق في الكتاب في قول الله تعالى: {۞ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّـهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة].

وتصديقاً لوعد الله الحق في عصر بعث خليفته الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد على العالمين فيدعو الناس عدد سنين لعبادة الله وحده لا شريك له (على بصيرةٍ من الله القرآن العظيم) المسلمين والكافرين والمكذّبين بالقرآن العظيم، فمن ثم يصدر إعلان التحدي من صاحب قرار الاصطفاء؛ الله الذي اصطفاني خليفته عليكم وأمرني أن أترككم له ليرسل عليكم أصغر جنوده في الكتاب لتخضع أعناقكم لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد وأنتم صاغرون، فغزاكم الله بخلقٍ جديدٍ فيروسات بعوضةٍ ما لا تحيطون بها علمًا تصديقًا لوعد الله في محكم كتابه القرآن العظيم في قول الله تعالى: {فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

وبدأ بالغزو الأشدّ للدول الكبرى عبرةً للدول الصغرى المستضعفين لعلّهم يتّقون قبل أن يشتدّ الكرب على العجم والعرب، تصديقا لقول الله تعالى: {وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

ولذلك حذّرناكم من قبل الحدث بأنّ الله سوف يُرسل عليكم مددًا جديدًا ذو بأسٍ شديدٍ يتلوه المدد الأشدّ قوّة وبطشًا من ذي قبله، فتلك من سُنن الله في العذاب في محكم الكتاب القرآن العظيم في الذين خلوا، تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَمَا نُرِيهِم مِّنْ آيَةٍ إِلَّا هِيَ أَكْبَرُ مِنْ أُخْتِهَا ۖ وَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾}صدق الله العظيم [الزخرف].

أم أنّكم تظنون الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني يُعلن تحدّي الله بالظنّ الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا؟! هيهات هيهات: {أَلَا يَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ ﴿١٤﴾} [الملك].

فوربّ الأرض والسماوات إنّ كافّة أصحاب اللّقاحات الذين يظنّون أنّهم ناجون من عذاب ما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا سوف يُصابون وإنّا لصادقون، ولسوف تعلمون علم اليقين أنّ لقاحاتكم حسرةٌ عليكم ثم تغلبكم جنود الله الصغرى وأشدّها فتكًا أسد الفيروسات الذي حذّرناكم منه، فإذا حلّت قارعته فيكم فاعلموا علم اليقين أنّه يحسم معركته مع من أصابه فتكون إصابةً ووفاةً في خلال يوم واحد لمن شاء الله، ومنكم من يظل يفترسه ليُميته ألف موتة، وأبشّر صُنّاع القرار المجرمين الظالمين وكافة المجرمين في العالمين أنّ ذلكم الفيروس مُخصّص لهم من ربّ العالمين، ذلكم فيروس أشدّ نوع في المدد لجند الله الصغرى؛ أسد الفيروسات يا معشر الباشوات، لَكَم حذّرناكم أن تتّقوا الله وتخشوا عذابه ولكن لا تحبّون الناصحين! فأعلِنوا الخضوع والطاعة لخليفة الله خيرًا لكم، وسبقت عديد البيانات في شأن ما تسمّونه فيروس كورونا وما في طيّاتها نفس الخبر الذي جاء في هذا البيان، ولم نأتكم بخبرٍ جديدٍ ولم نَحيد قيد شعرة مما نبّأناكم به من قبل عام ولن أتناقض في نقطةٍ واحدةٍ وأطباء البشر يتناقضون في كل نقطة حتى يصبحوا وكأنّهم في الصفّ الأوّل الابتدائيّ لا يعلمون من بعد علمٍ شيئًا؛ بمعنى أنّه سوف يجعل علمهم في طبّ البشر الفيزيائيّ صفرًا على الشمال.

وكذلك نُحذّر البشر المعرضين عن ذكر الله القرآن العظيم والرافضين اتّباعه كذلك فليأذنوا بمزيدٍ من حرب الله جوًّا وبرًّا وبحرًا؛ ذلكم ما تسمّونه بالكوارث الطبيعيّة، طبع الله على قلوب المجرمين منكم إن لم تتوبوا؛ بل هي بسبب التناوش الأكبر من جراء كوكب سقر؛ ذلكم كوكب الجحيم جهنّم الحمراء يوم مرورها في سماء أرضكم من جهة الجنوب؛ ذلكم كوكب سقر اللّواحة للبشر بالأفق حين اقترابها الذي يقترب من أرض البشر فيباغتهم من جهة الجنوب والجنوب الشرقي والجنوب الغربي؛ بمعني أنّه سوف يسدّ الأفق من الجنوب الشرقي إلى الجنوب الغربي، وحذّرناكم منه منذ ستة عشر عامًا ولكن وكأنّي أنادي قطيعًا من الأنعام صُمًّا بُكمًا عُميًا فهم لا يعقلون إلا من رحم ربّي.

ويا للعجب يا معشر العجم والعرب! فهل تعلمون عن حكمة الله من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر؟ ألا وهي لعلّكم ترجعون إلى الله وتتّبعون داعي الله فمِن ثمّ يصرف الله عنكم العذاب الأكبر، ولكنّكم أناسٌ تجهلون وتظلمون أنفسكم يا معشر المستكبرين في الأرض، ولسوف يعلمون أيّ منقلبٍ ينقلبون وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور، ففرّوا إلى الله إنّي لكم منه نذيرٌ مُبين.

واعلموا علم اليقين أنّها لا ولن تنفعكم كمّاماتكم ولقاحاتكم يا جو بايدن الرئيس الجديد للولايات المتّحدة الأمريكية فلا تكن كمثل أشرّ الدواب دونالد ترامب! وإنّي أعلم أنّ الفرق بينك وبين رئيس الحزب الصهيونيّ العالميّ رئيس شياطين البشر دونالد ترامب كالفرق بين المغضوب عليهم والضالّين، فكن من الشاكرين يا أيّها الرئيس الأمريكيّ المُحترم جو بايدن واحذر مكر ترامب أشرّ الدواب، فقد علمتم أنّه حقًا عدوٌّ لأمريكا وعدوٌّ للنصارى وعدوٌّ للمسلمين وعدوٌّ للبشريّة جميعًا إلا من كان على شاكلته من شياطين البشر، وإنّي خليفة الله الإمام المهديّ لم أظلم الطاغوت دونالد ترامب شيئًا وحذّرنا المسلمين والضالّين من النصارى المسيحيّين من مكر المسيحي المتطرّف في حزب الشيطان رئيس شياطين البشر في العالمين؛ ذلكم أشرّ الدواب دونالد ترامب.

وسبقت بيانات التحذير منه من قبل أن يتسلّم ترامب عرش أمريكا؛ بل في تاريخ:
    (21 - 11 - 2016 مـ).
    (
    https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=243102)

وكذلك نحذّركم من كويكب الراجفة تحلّ حيث يحلّ ترامب أشرّ الدواب بالولايات المتحدة الأمريكية، كون أكثر شياطين البشر يوجَدون في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية؛ غالبيّتهم في الشعب وقليل منهم في السلطة وسوف تعرفهم بشدة حبّهم لترامب، فلا تكن يا جو بايدن قلَماً بأيديهم، فالحذر الحذر إنّي لك من الناصحين.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربِّ العالمين..
    خليفةُ الله على العالمين الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

Salamoualikoum sister Radia, I have a suggestion about the translation
    of Ba-ooda
    I think it's better to translate it to a gnat than translate it letter by letter to Ba-ooda.
    In English a gnat refers to
    something seen as tiny or insignificant especially in comparison with something larger or more important, which is the meaning that Imam wants it in the statement.

Salamoualikoum
    (رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأَبْرَارِ)

3. افتراضي

Again Assalam Alaykoum, peace be upon you, I don't know why you didn't respond to my previous post.
    I put effort by helping of English speaker supporter, and I suggest you again this translation for this part of the statement, I wish I could improve the whole statement:
    أنّي سبَق و أعلنت أنّ الله ربّي وربّكم قد تأذَّن بالحرب المباشرة وبقيادة الله سبحانه مباشرةً لفيروسات بعوضةٍ ما لا يُحيطون بها عِلماً وتتلقّى الأوامر جنودُ الله الصغرى من الله العليّ العظيم مباشرةً من على عرشه العظيم كونه الذي خلق الإنسان
    Here is the translation for the part above, I hope you check it out, if you have any objections, just let me know:
    The translation :
    I have previously announced that Allah my Lord and your Lord has granted the Viruses of the gnat, that you do not encompass knowledge about, permission to the wage a war lead directly by Allah Himself, Yet Allah’s minute soldiers receive the orders from Allah the Most High
    (رَّبَّنَا إِنَّنَا سَمِعْنَا مُنَادِيًا يُنَادِي لِلإِيمَانِ أَنْ آمِنُواْ بِرَبِّكُمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَكَفِّرْ عَنَّا سَيِّئَاتِنَا وَتَوَفَّنَا مَعَ الأَبْرَارِ)

4. افتراضي

Salamoualikoum

I like the original translations but one thing is the English is not structured correctly which leads to alot more words than needed to communicate the meaning correctly. It's easy to understand %90 of the time but it can get difficult.

Alhamdulilah though I am grateful for all of you!

May Allah reward you.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Vaccine
    بواسطة Abdullah Almani في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 31-12-2020, 11:11 PM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-12-2020, 04:35 AM
  3. Coronavirus and announcing the miracle of healing without vaccine nor medicine
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 09-12-2020, 02:26 PM
  4. Good News: Awaited Mahdi News Channel Live Stream
    بواسطة رجل من أقصى المدينة في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 04-02-2018, 03:21 PM
  5. The evidence in the history of the created human giants
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-01-2016, 01:59 PM
ضوابط المشاركة