Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

01 - Rajab - 1442 AH
13 - 02 - 2021 AD
01:08 pm
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..Coronavirus, indeed that Allah’s soldiers will surely be triumphant, and you will certainly come to know

In the name of Allah the Subduer, Leader to His minute and huge soldiers in the kingdom of the heavens and earth, and from among His minute soldiers in the creation is what you call it (coronavirus) yet it is not corona. In fact; Allah,d soldiers from the new creation in the news of Allah’s Book the glorious Quran. A new example among the creation for the capability of Allah the All Mighty, the Praised, as our fatwa preceded with truth before a year ago, by the definitive indicative authority of knowledge in Allah’s decisive Book; the grand Quran.

O community of the best foremost supporters. O community of truth seekers among the worlds. O people altogether..
Listen and keep in mind what I will say to you with Truth; Are they equal those who possess view points and another opinion, who possess assumptions, and who possess conjecture that does not avail a thing against the truth? The fact, anticipations are expectations until it comes to pass, and not signs for them from their Lord, to the fact they are expectations and speculations, so are they equal in condition; them and the possessor of knowledge of the Book; the Quran, the definitive scientific significance, by what Allah the Truth taught him by the true authority of knowledge? Fact, I do not speak about Allah except the truth, Who will will Allah show you the fact of His signs upon the actual reality to a people who know that it is the truth from their Lord although the criminals hate; who they plot against Allah’s signs to hinder the humans from believing what came to them from news of the unseen in the decisive reminder; the grand Quran. Far from, very far. Indeed, by Lord of earth and the heavens, I do not give you fatwa except with truth, and you will see facts of Allah’s signs in the explanatory-statements of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, it is the truth upon the actual reality, in order it manifest to you that it is the truth from your Lord in all what we gave you of fatwas from facts of Allah’s verses of the grand Quran. Indeed, we are truthful, if you fear Allah Lord of the worlds then keep your duty to Allah and be with truthful ones who do not speak about Allah what they do not know!

In any case, oh for the foolishness of some (truth) seekers who await from the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni to write a new explanatory-statement after the event, to the fact I fully explained to you the news in advance from the Book of the Know of the unseen. I mean the news of which we clarify to you from the decisive reminder (Quran). So definitely a near day will come then I say to the worlds: Didn’t I say to you that I know from Allah what you do not know? To the fact they knew it is the truth from their Lord without doubt nor suspicion, so none denies the Truth except every rebellious satan after what manifested to him that it is the truth from their Lord. Indeed, Allah is sufficient to me against who hinder the people from believing the facts of Allah’s signs then they plot against as hindering from them in order for the people not to believe in Allah’s signs of the minor chastisement so they would be equal with them in hell fire. Certainly, it is not by miguaidance from them, rather after it cleared to them that it is the truth, then they hinder against it fully so they cause themselves to perish, and they would never find for them a loyal-friend nor protector from Allah’s chastisement. Allah’s combative (Ba-ooda) tiniest creature still sending more extended-additional (virus) after more extended-additional (virus) by Allah’s words (of power) casting it to its minute eggs; “Be” so it would be viruses of the tiniest living signs of Allah in the Book; which means from Allah’s smallest soldiers at all. And our fatwa has preceded with the real truth that it should not be for Allah’s parable in the decisive grand Quran; some (Ba-ooda) tiniest creature in which you do not encompass knowledge that it comes to you with new extended-additional (virus). Indeed, it is the strongest than the one before it from viruses of (Ba-ooda) tiniest creatures in which you do not encompass knowledge. It is structurally similar (fingerprint) with the pandemic that the physicians who are specialized professors about the science of viruses yet it is different genetically. And has preceded the challenge of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni before a year ago that the entire doctors of viruses among humans; by no means and they can never encompass the initiation of these newly-emerging viruses, neither in the entire wild sea and land animals, nor in the entire reptiles, nor in the entire birds, nor in the entire insects! That’s Allah’s challenge to you in the Book in the issued command in the Book for Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni in the word of Allah the Most High: {So leave Me alone with him who rejects this announcement. We shall overtake them by degrees, from whence they know not.(44) And I increase to them, surely My plan is firm.(45)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Qalam] 68:44-45
{فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

Since I am the Imam Mahdi khalifa of Allah over the worlds, I do not speak from Allah in an explanatory-statement of the Quran with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the truth, in fact; I speak with the truth by the authority of knowledge and from the decisive grand Quran, and relying on my certainty in Allah’s messages in the grand Quran, for that you do not find me saying to you; I anticipate, or I think, or out of my view point! Far from, very far! So often I swear to you by Lord of the earth and heavens that you will find my fatwa with truth upon the actual reality, and it clears to the possessors of understanding-minds that fatwa of Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni; truly was not conjectural bears the correct and bears the false! Rather, he speaks with the real truth, so Allah would show you the facts of signs of Allah in the grand Quran upon the actual reality, woe to whom hinder against facts of Allah’s signs after I manifested it to the people by Allah’s command then they conceal the truth from their Lord!

Woe to them, then woe to them from the severe chastisement of the new extended-additional (virus)! Or do you think that your vaccines will protect you from the severe punishment of Allah from what you call it coronavirus?! How often have I swore to you in each explanatory-statement that my Lord will increase extended-additional (virus) after extended-additional (virus) of what you call it coronavirus? And I did not say to you that it will be modified, or will evolve, or will become different according to your claim. In fact, we said to you that it is soldiers from Allah the All Mighty, the Praised. And each virus is new extended-additional (virus) in addition to the extended-additional (virus) before it, in fact it is greater than the extended-additional (virus) before it and more annihilation and speed also faster plotting! Indeed, there is not turn back for Allah’s war until you declare surrendering then raise your hands towards the sky being submissive to Allah Lord of the worlds and abase yourselves, also beseeching Allah to remove His chastisement away from you in order to follow His Book so you would obey Allah’s khalifa the chosen from your Lord over you. You do not have a right of veto against decisions of Allah about selecting His khalifa, glory be to Allah the Great, the Exalted Most High beyond measures! He creates and chooses whom He pleases. To choose is not yours. Glory be to Him, the Exalted Most High beyond measures above what you associate (with Him).

O community of those who do not think, as I said to you; it is not from the interest of the miracle of the explanatory-statement that we repeat the news of what we have said previously. But the explanatory-statement will be issued by its new date so the new (truth) seekers will think it is a new word after your inability, don’t you use sense? Especially the explanatory-statements of the global war by Allah’s soldiers the newly emerged viruses of corona. Also the explanatory-statements of Allah’s climate war by air, land, and sea because of earth’s skirmishes because of approach of Saqar; planet of chastisement (the fire that comes from time to time over the humans), or do you think that floods of this year of your 2021 AD will be as like flood of (year) twenty twenty? In fact, floods of this year “twenty-one” of yours is more severe as we warned you since sixteen years ago that you will find the indicator level of what you name it; natural disasters in each year will increase because the planet of chastisement is closer each year? Rather it became nearer and nearer until it would rise over you suddenly from south of earth so it would seize the deniers from a nearby place. O community of the ignorant ones who believe the falsifiers with the lie of global warming because of the smoke exhaust from your factories that ascend from earth to the atmosphere, then you claim that it affected the earth till what you call it climate changes occurred, you are surely lying! What global warming of manifest lies and falsification? Didn’t your factories stop in the year of twenty twenty because of corona; Allah’s soldiers? Supposedly, what you call it natural disasters should lessen this new year 2021 if you are truthful!

In fact, the truth, and the truth I say; the climate disturbances is due to the planet of chastisement approach that will pass in the earth’s sky of the humans from the south side of earth. For the fact, its rotation is from the north side until it sneaks on you from south of the sun and south of earth, so often we have warned you from the planet of chastisement since sixteen years ago! But you follow the atheists who hinder against the truth from your Lord and they follow satans of humanity who hinder (others) from (following) Allah’s signs while they know. O community of Muslims, did you become atheists denying Allah like them?

Here they are calling for a meeting because of reforming climate change as if they are in control over earth’s climate, and as if Allah does not exist, glory be to Him! And as if Allah is not in control, glory be to Him! And as if Allah is not the one who sends down rain and pouring water, glory be to Him! And as if the criminal atheists will hold sway over planet earth, and the rain of the sky while they certainly lie! They will see from hurricanes of the swollen striking sea and flood of the pouring water, also tornadoes in it fire burns forests of the green lands, how many times we have warned you since number of years about Allah’s chastisement from air, land and sea, resulting from planet of chastisement’s approach? But.. as if I call on nations a world that is deaf, dumb and blind so they do not understand except upon my Lord has mercy and believed that it is the truth from his Lord.

In any case, you should be warned by what we have promised you by Allah’s command with more of what we have promised you previously, by permission of Allah, the All Mighty, the Praised! Whether more of war of the extended-addition soldiers of Allah; the suffocating minute viruses of chests; viruses of some (Ba-ooda) minutest creature in which you do not encompass knowledge. And the entire vaccines of companies of the human physicians has failed so it would make the rate of its success zero percent, and coming to you a new extended-additional (virus) from the viruses of some (Ba-ooda) minutest creature and infections also deaths have increased that you did not think! So how great is the difference between last year and this year — O Xi Jinping, President of China, and who is like him among the worlds?! And it is not from your labs as some claim like you that coronavirus is manufactured, so China is being accused while you claim that America manufactured coronavirus! But I am the Imam Mahdi the judge with justice and I acquit both parties (America and China), surely you can never create fly or (Ba-ooda) or smaller living creature as like Allah’s creation that has a soul even if the entire countries of the human met to create it! In fact, this is from Allah’s new creation, so show me what they created those who are besides Him if you are truthful?! Is there creator for a living creature other than Allah, Him Alone, glory be to Him, there is no god other than Him, nor a worthy of worship else than Him?

And the seal of this explanatory of mine; I say: O our Allah, judge between Your khalifa and the guilty-criminals, surely You are the Swiftest in planning and the Swiftest in reckoning, also guide from among Your servants who if they knew the Truth from their Lord pride would not carry them off to sin and they would take it for a way — as mercy for Your oppressed servants among the worlds, surely Your promise is ever true and You are the Most Merciful rather than all who have mercy, and Allah’s promise has come indeed Allah does not break (His) promise.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?p=343374

اقتباس المشاركة 343374 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 16 -
الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
01 - رجب - 1442 هـ
13 - 02 - 2021 مـ
01:08 مساءً
( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
https://nasser-alyamani.org/showthread.php?t=41794

فيروس كورونا، ألا وإنّ جُند الله لهم الغالبون ولسوف تعلمون ..

بسم الله الواحد القهار قائدِ جنودهِ الصُّغرى والكبرى في ملكوت السماوات والأرض، ومن أصغر جنوده في الخَلق هم ما تسمّونه (فيروس كورونا) وما هي بكورونا، بل جنودُ الله من خلقٍ جديد في أخبار كتاب الله القرآن المجيد، مثلًا جديدًا في الخلق لقدرةِ اللهِ العزيز الحميد كما سبقت فتوانا بالحقّ من قبل عامٍ بسلطان العلم قطعيّ الدّلالة في مُحكم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم.

يا معشر الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار، ويا معشر الباحثين عن الحقّ في العالمين، ويا أيّها النّاس أجمعين..
اسمعوا واعقلوا ما سوفَ نقولُه لكم بالحقّ، فهل يستويانِ مثلًا أصحابُ وجهات النّظر والرّأي الآخر وأصحاب التوقّعات وأصحابُ القول بالظّن الذي لا يُغني عن الحق شيئًا؟ كونَ التّوقّعات توقّعاتُ حتى تَقع، وليسَت آيات لهم من ربّهم كونها مُجرّد توقّعاتٍ وتكهّنات، فهل يَستوون مثلًا هم وصاحبُ علم الكتابِ القرآن القطعيّ الدّلالةِ العلميّة بما علّمه اللهُ الحقّ بسلطانِ العلم الحقّ؟ حقيقٌ لا أقول على الله إلا الحقّ الذي سوف يُريكم اللهُ حقيقَ آياتِه على الواقع الحقيقيّ لقومٍ يعلمونَ أنّه الحقّ من ربّهم ولو كرِه المجرمونَ الذين يمكرونَ في آياتِ اللهِ لصدّ البشر عن التّصديق عمّا جاءَهم من أخبار الغيبِ في مُحكم الذّكر القرآن العظيم، وهيهاتِ هيهات وربّ الأرضِ والسماوات لا أفتيكم إلاّ بالحقّ، وأنّكم سوف ترون حقائقَ آياتِ الله في بياناتِ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ هي الحقّ على الواقع الحقيقيّ حتى يتبيّن لكم أنّه الحقّ من ربّكم في كلّ ما أفتيناكم به من حقائق آيات الله القرآن العظيمِ وإنّا لصادقون إن كنتم تخافونَ الله ربّ العالمين، فاتّقوا الله وكونوا مع الصّادقين الذين لا يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون!

وعلى كلّ حال، فيا لغباءِ بعضِ الباحثينَ الذي ينتظرون من الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أن يكتب بيانًا جديدًا من بعد الحَدث، كَوني فصّلت لكم الأخبارَ مسبقًا من كتاب علّام الغُيوب؛ وأقصد الأخبار التي نبيّنها لكم من مُحكم الذِّكر فحتمًا تجدون حقائقَ آياتِ الله فتعرفونها على الواقع الحقيقيّ، وحتماً يأتي يومٌ قريبٌ فأقولُ للعالمين: ألم أقل لكم أنّي أعلمُ من اللهِ ما لا تعلمون؟ كونهم علِموا أنّه الحقّ من ربّهم لا شكّ ولا ريب حتى لا يُكذّب الحقّ إلا كلّ شيطانٍ مَريد من بعدِ ما تبيّن له أنّه الحقّ من ربّهم، فحسبيَ الله على الذين يَصدّون الناس عن التّصديق بحقائق آيات الله فيمكُرون بالضدّ تَصديةً منهم حتى لا يُؤمن الناس بآياتِ عذاب الله الأدنى حتى يكونوا معهم سَواء في نارِ جهنّم، وليسَ بضلالٍ منهم بل بعد ما تبيّن لهم أنّه الحقّ فيصدّون عنها صدودًا فيُهلِكون أنفسهم ولن يَجدوا لهم من عذاب الله من وليٍّ ولا واق، فلا تزال بعوضةُ الله الحربيّة ترسل المَدد تلوَ المَدد بكلمات الله يلقيها لبويضاتها (كُن فتكون) فيروساتٍ من أصغر آيات الله الحيّة في الكتاب؛ أي من أصغر جنود الله على الإطلاق، وسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ الحقيق أنّه لا ينبغي لمَثل الله في محكم القرآن العظيم (بعوضةً ما لا تُحيطون بها علماً) أن تأتيكم بمددٍ جديدٍ إلا وهو أشدّ من المَدد الذي من قَبله؛ فيروسات بعوضة ما لا تحيطون بها علمًا، وتتشابَهُ شكليًّا مع الوباءِ الذي يَعرفه علماء الطبّ المتخصّصون بروفِسوراتِ علم الفيروسات وتختلفُ جينيًّا، وسبق تحدّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ من قَبل عام أنّ كافة أطبّاء الفيروسات في البشر لا ولن يُحيطوا بمنشأ هذه الفيروسات المستجدّة، لا في كافّة الحيوانات البريّة والبحريّة ولا في كافّة الزواحف ولا في كافّة الطيور ولا في كافّة الحشرات! فذلكُم تحدّي الله في الكتاب في الأمرِ الصّادر في الكتاب لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ في قول الله تعالى: { فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

وبما أنّي الإمام المهديّ خليفة الله على العالمين لا أقول على الله ببيانِ القرآنِ بالظّن الذي لا يُغني من الحقّ شيئًا، بل أنطقُ بالحقّ بسلطانِ العلم ومن مُحكم القرآن العظيم واستنادًا ليقيني بآيات الله في القرآن العظيم، ولذلك لا تجدونني أقول لكم أنّي أتوقّع أو أنّي أظنّ أو أنّ من وجهة نظري! هيهاتِ هيهات.. فلَكَم أُقسم لكم بربِّ الأرض والسّموات أنّكم سوفَ تجدون فتوايَ بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقيّ، ويتبيّن لأولي الألباب أنّ فتوى ناصر محمد اليمانيّ حقًّا لم تكن ظنّية تحتملُ الصّح وتحتملُ الخطأ! بل يَنطقُ بالحقّ الحقيقِ فيُريكُم اللُه حقائق آياتِ الله في القرآن العظيم على الواقع الحقيقيّ، فويلٌ للذين يَصدون عن حقائق آيات الله من بعد ما بيّنتُه للناس بأمر الله فيكتمونَ الحقّ من ربّهم!

فويلٌ لهم ثم ويلٌ لهم من عذابٍ شديد من المَدد الجديد! أم تظنّون لقاحاتكم سوف تعصمكم من بأسٍ من الله شديد ممّا تسمّونه فيروس كورونا؟! فلَكَم أقسمتُ لكم في كل بيان أنّ ربّي سوف يزيد مددًا تلوَ المدد ممّا تسمّونه فيروس كورونا؟ ولم أقل لكم أنّه سوف يتحوّر أو سوف يتطوّر أو سوف يتبدّل حسب زَعمكم، بل قُلنا لكم أنّها جُنود من الله العزيز الحميد، وكلّ فيروس مَدد جديد إضافة إلى المَدد الذي من قَبله، بل أكبر من آيات المَدد من قبله وأشدّ فتكًا وسرعةً وأسرعُ مكرًا! فلا رجعة للوراء لحربِ الله حتى تُعلنوا الاستسلام فترفعوا أيديكم إلى السّماء مُستسلمين لله ربّ العالمين ومستكينين ومُتضرّعين لله أن يكشف عنكم عذابه لتتّبعوا كتابهُ فتطيعوا خليفة الله المصطفى عليكم من ربّكم، فليس لكم حقّ الفيتو لقرارِ الله في اصطفاء خليفته، سبحان الله العظيم وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا! يخلقُ ما يشاء ويختار ما كانَ لكمُ الخيرةُ سبحانهُ عمّا تشركون وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا.

وكما قُلت لكم (يا معشرَ الذين لا يتفكّرون) ليس من صالِح مُعجزة البيان أن نعيدَ الخبر كما قلناه من قبل، كون البيان سوف يصدر بحسب تأريخه الجديد فيظنّه الباحثون الجُدد أنّه قولٌ جديد من بعد عَجزكم، أفلا تعقلون؟ خصوصًا بيانات الحرب العالميّة بجنود الله فيروسات كورونا المُستجدّة، وبياناتِ حرب الله المَناخيّة جوًّا وبرًّا وبحرًا بسبب تناوش الأرض بسبب اقتراب كوكب العذاب سقر (النّار اللّواحة للبشر)، أم تظنّون أنّ فيضاناتِ عامكم هذا 2021 مـ سوف تكون كمثل فيضانات عشرين عشرين؟ بل فيضاناتُ عامكم هذا واحد وعشرين أشدّ كما حذّرناكم منذ ستة عشر عامًا أنّكم سوف تجدون في كلّ عامٍ أنّ مؤشّر ما تسمّونه بالكوارثِ الطّبيعية سوفَ يزدادُ بسبب أنّ كوكب العذاب في كلّ عامٍ أقرب، بل صار أقربَ وأقربَ حتى يُشرق عليكُم بغتةً من جَنوب الأرضِ فيأخذَ المكذِّبينَ من مكانٍ قريب يا معشرَ الجاهلينَ الذين يُصدّقون المفترين بأكذوبةِ الاحتباسِ الحراريّ بسببِ عوادمِ الدُّخان الصّاعد من الأرض إلى الغلاف الجوّي من مصانعكم، فتزعمون أنّه أثّر على الأرض حتى حدثت ما تُسمّونها بالتغييرات المناخيّة وإنّكم لكاذبون! فأيُّ احتباسٍ حراريّ كذبٌ وبهتانٌ مبين، ألم تتوقّف مصانعكم في عام عشرين عشرين بسببِ جنود الله كورونا؟ فكانَ من المفروض أن تخفّ ما تسمونها بالكوارثِ الطبيعيّة هذا العام الجديد 2021 لو كنتم صادقين!

بل الحقّ والحقّ أقول، أنّ الاضطراباتِ المُناخيّة هي بسبب اقتراب كوكبِ العذاب الذي سوف يمرّ في سماء أرض البشر من جهة جَنوب الأرض، كون دورانه من جهة الشمال حتى يُباغتكم من جَنوب الشّمس وجنوب الأرض، فلَكَم حذّرناكم من كوكب العذاب منذ ستة عشر عامًا! ولكنّكم تتّبعون المُلحدين الذين يَصدّون عن الحقّ من ربّكم ويتّبعون شياطين البشرية الذين يصدّون عن آياتِ الله وهم يعلمون، فهل أنتم صرتم ملحدين بالله مثلهم يا معشر المسلمين؟

وها هم يدعون إلى اجتماعٍ بسبب إصلاح التّغير المناخيّ وكأنّهم المُسيطرون على مناخ الأرض! وكأنّ الله ليس موجودًا سبحانه! وكأنّ الله ليس هو المسيطرُ سبحانه! وكأنّ الله ليس هو من يُنزّل المطر والماءَ المُنهمر سبحانه! وكأنّ الملحدين المجرمين سوف يتحكّمون بكوكب الأرض ومطر السّماء وإنّهم لكاذبون! فسوف يرون من أعاصير البحر المسجورِ العاصفِ والقاصِف وفيضانِ الماء المنهمر وإعصاراتٍ فيها نارٌ تُحرق غاباتِ الأراضي الخضراء، فلَكَم حذّرناكم منذ عددِ سنينَ من عذابِ الله جوًّا وبرًّا وبحرًا من جرّاء اقترابِ كوكبِ العذاب؟ ولكن.. فكأنّي أنادي أمم عالمٍ أصمٍّ أبكمٍ أعمى فهم لا يعقلون إلا مَن رحِم ربّي وصدّق أنّه الحقّ من ربّه.

وعلى كل حال، فأبشروا بما وعدناكم بأمر الله بالمزيدِ ممّا وعدناكم به من قبل بإذن الله العزيز الحميد، سواءً المزيد بمددِ حربِ جنود الله الصغرى فيروسات الصدور الخانقة؛ فيروسات بعوضة ما لا تحيطون بها علماً، وفشلِ كافة لقاحات شركات أطباء البشر فيجعلُ نسبة نجاحِها صفرًا في المائة، ومُقبلاتٌ إليكم آيات مددٍ جديدٍ من فيروسات بعوضة ما وكثرة إصاباتٍ ووفيات ما لم تكونوا تحتسبون! فلَكَم الفرق عظيمٌ بين العام الماضي وهذا العام يا (شي جين) رئيس الصّين ومَن على شاكلته في العالمين؟! وليس من مختبراتكم كما يزعم أمثالكم أنّ فيروس كورونا مُصنّع، فتُتّهم الصّين وأنتم تَزعمون أنّ أمريكا صانعةُ فيروس كورونا! ولكنّي الإمام المهديّ الحَكمُ بالحقّ وأبرئُ الطّرفين (أمريكا والصّين)، فلا تستطيعون أن تخلقوا ذبابًا أو بعوضةً أو أصغر كائنِ حيّ كمثلِ خلقِ الله له روح ولو اجتمعت لخلقِه كافّة دولِ البَشر! بل هذا من خلقِ اللِه جديد، فأروني ماذا خلق الذين من دونه إن كُنتم صادقين! فهل من خَلاّق لكائنٍ حيّ غير الله وحده سبحانه؟! لا إله غيره ولا معبودَ سواه.

وختامُ بياني هذا أقول: اللهمّ احكم بين خليفتك والمُجرمين وأنت أسرع المَاكرين وأسرعُ الحاسبين، واهدِ من عبادك الذين لو عَلموا الحقّ من ربّهم لما أخذتهم العزّة بالإثم واتّخذوه سبيلًا رحمةً بعبادك المظلومين في العالمين وَوعدك الحقّ وأنت أرحمُ الرّاحمين، وجاءَ وعدُ الله إنّ الله لا يُخلف المِيعاد.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين..
خليفةُ الله وعبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمّد اليماني.